Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

Enjoying the beta? Wish we got new equipment and skills in this one rather than the same thing from previous ones.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 9.47.23 PM.png (1235x712, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/We3ySGhG9bo?t=310
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ZJGISQ0XjVw
youtu.be/ZJGISQ0XjVw?t=362
youtube.com/watch?v=QjFt41DSZWA
iceborne.seiken.io/runs/2019-08-30/6★-velkhana-of-the-frost/by/preydator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Enjoying the beta
No.

How can they nerf the clutch claw in the last few days they have?

I don't want to spam this shit all the time to be efficient as possible. I also don't like how you apparently have to start every fight by luring the monster to a wall now.

God, what a nightmare it is. Does Capcom not playtest their games anymore? What's up?

>7 days
I don't need it. I don't need it.

You are literally the same person from the other thread, fuck off you spastic cunt

Attached: 1510768626587.png (664x520, 177K)

Enjoyed the beta but not quite the new features. Clutch claw seems OP and makes the hunts very easy, definitely needs a nerf

Friendly reminder to leave your crippling autism in the previous thread(s).

God fucking damn the GL is utter shit. Fuck you faggots for making me try this shit weapon again.

You are sitting in your beta room when this girl joins you. What would you do?

Attached: 20190718094737_1.jpg (490x92, 10K)

Capcom I don't ask for much, my only wish is that you give us GL players a Black Diablos weapon already, I've been jealous of lancebros for over a decade already.

Attached: mhw-black_diablos_icon.png (470x478, 58K)

And? What is your problem? I don't know what thread is the right one.

Some people here really need pills.

Dear no it's the most powerful it's ever been in all of MH history. Some jap got a 5 min velk hunt with it. It has amazing potential

But my rooms are chad as fuck

>Does Capcom not playtest their games anymore?
no

is the beta really dead already?
what the fuck, man I jus wanna hunt monsters with a full party

get a friend you don't need ps+

>would've had classes next Friday
>Florida Jesus summons Dorian
>school is closed all of next week
>get to play Iceborne all comfy locked in at home
Fucking perfect

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x432, 765K)

What’s left to do? I’m not a TA autist so I only did the quests once and back to farming resources before Iceborne drops.

The damage buffs seem very monster dependent, I don't see how you can consistently get stake blast stuck anywhere useful on any monster that doesn't have stupid long wind-downs on their attacks.

When you do though, the amount of damage off a full combo makes me a little giddy, admittedly.

The problem is that you are physically incapable of controlling your own actions
>wah i cant help spamming something because i want to be as efficient as possible
If you wanted to be as effeicent as possible you wouldn't bitch about using cheese strats you indecisive whiner. Make up your own mind instead of being a faggot asking really stupid questions
>God, what a nightmare it is. Does capcom not playtest their games anymore? Whats up?
Why the fuck do you type like the biggest faggot, here i'll answer your questions.
>How to nerf CC :(
minor changes on weakening parts and maybe a CD on how many times its usable
>Does capcom not playtest their games anymore?
They do, believe it or not things get past play testing.
>Whats up?
Nothing much, you?

Attached: 1511282345571.jpg (546x732, 47K)

some of us arent neets and didnt get to play right when it dropped. fuckin sucks that everyone drops so quick tho.

Remember to farm those Anjanath and Rathalos weapons before Iceborne drops. You'll need them for Velkhana later on!

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20180208192918.jpg (959x540, 311K)

Did they nerf raw or buff ele majorly? Ele sucks until you deck out a build and match with the right monster.

I wonder what kind of gangbang 4 GLs+pods could do
does it even stack or is it 1 pod per monster or something?

They buffed element, so you'll be able to strip Velkhana of her ice dress with fire

>spam claw
Meaning to always have a weakspot active or literally claw only for best DPS? Is it the best on every weapon?

>Me looking at the new gear
Damn, I really should make my character a dude, the male armor is way better
>After taking a look at the female anjanath gear
Naaah, dont need to change anything

>Anjobnath and Badalos weapons
>When this bad boy is in
I'm going to chop Velkhana's microdick of an icicle tail with Glavenus's huge BGS.

Attached: dcebff1-9a595bed-60db-4460-b9ac-e55b34750800.png (563x750, 1.02M)

Define the best

For me, it’s enjoying the hunt without caring about times and just have an overall good fight with the monster. Why do you people fell the urge to use cc just because it’s “the best”?

Velkhana is a he as stated multiple times by the iceborne directors.

Ele finally got buffed to viability, which makes retarded shit like wyvern steel impact even more bullshit.

This is the post.

>best
only for SA and Bow desu, SA especially since they can non stop SAED

Too bad Glav's GS got its designed butchered.

Damn, the years have been kind to Lord Zed.

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 5K)

He got sick of getting his shit pushed around and worked out a lot.

Hey pard, you contracted Iceblight, go eat a Nullberry

Attached: pkpk3.png (1565x1565, 512K)

I am not going to link you to any Iceborne streams or translated Dev talks, since you can very easily look it up yourself

This picture makes worldtards so mad that mods will ban you for posting it

Attached: 1566166288355.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>Why do you people fell the urge to use cc just because it’s “the best”?
I am barely using it at all from being so used to base game. Plus, I timed out this ice dragon 10 times and want to know if im doing something wrong above beyond being shit. Lastly, if there is a cheese strat available I want to keep it on the table if I still cant win by monday.

>hidden cane I
user, I...

What weapon does she use the most?

Bow without a doubt

Among the weapons that will be butchered, i doubt the "Greatsword Dinosaur"'s greatsword will be one of them.

but if the hurricane hits your house won't you die? I've never been in a hurricane.

My dick

>replying to yourself
Faggot.

hammer
if you want the best quality meat, you need to grug the head and nothing else

Now this is the post

Unique models don't have roman numerals at the end

user, I... x2

Attached: 73c1e416f0d2a6b0e57beeef3eef13a2.png (698x344, 43K)

>ice beams u from across the room

Attached: velkhana.png (350x648, 211K)

Wrong.

Then theres clearly stuff that the person playing hasn't seen, since it stops at 2

I actually really like Velkhana's theme. Don't hate me.

Why is velkhana a 6 star hunt? I thought the new stuff was gonna be higher than high rank.

>admitting you're retarded to reply to listfag
you should have just gone with the samefag accusation, user

The atk and sharpness say otherwise

how mentally ill do you have to be to be using Yea Forums x and thinking a (You) marker means a thing when you can disable it using a dropdown menu

Narga sub? Full tree not unlocked? You don't see Luna or xeno shit until you kill em

I like everything about the fight aside from the music

You fight Nerg like 3 times before you actually get to kill him.

my reply was 2 words, compared to how you're grilling me its fairly inconsequential
how mentally ill do you have to be to accuse someone of samefagging with literally 0 evidence to back said claim

RENT FREE

Same for me. I'm just worried if the power will go out for more than a few days or something. Can't play Iceborne if I don't even have electricity

post a room code, maybe people in the thread will join

>boot up Iceborne
>hurricane kills your power

Attached: 14710.jpg (1500x1063, 405K)

Why would you not have a backup generator if you're preparing for a natural disaster?

"Pathetic."

Attached: 1557459985281.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

My guess is that or a variant of some sort, kinda like how narg weapons required hyper shit in GU
I wouldn't go off of that simply because we dont know how absurdly scaled up the endgame will be compared to the point that this picture was taken, reminder that in MHW we were running around with almost 300 raw without factoring in that most of us ran with white sharpness, crit boost and 100 % affinity

why were these things created, they're so antithetical to what monster hunter is about cranked up to 11, X/XX was a mistake

They are far stronger than some ugly ice kushala.

Attached: 155643545630.jpg (1600x960, 179K)

>American
>Goes to school
>Likely underage
>Openly admits it
Can't wait for summer to end

don't bully the handler

Attached: handler.png (583x583, 716K)

>uwu face
You're just as gay. Fucking shiny scaled ice queen homo dragon.

I personally believe listfag play and enjoys Mhw. He’s just a frustrated /mhg/ autist who plays on pc and it’s butthurt because he has nothing to do until January and also is seeking attention.

Hes a tad bit too dedicated for me to believe that at all

well no shit, ryukishi is the biggest /mhg/ autist in a while

>Icy Kushala

Excuse me, Velkhana, with its bullshit AOE attacks, is Icy Lunastra

youtu.be/We3ySGhG9bo?t=310
They need to fix this fucking hitbox
christ

Well, glad to see Tigrex is still a garbage monster, I was starting to get worried they might make him actually fun to fight this time

SHOCKWAVES

the performance seems slight better when calm

god, sword and shield is boring. why do people even us it

You just got hit by Chameleos

Do you think she would instantly put out if you asked? I think she'd instantly give in to peer pressure and authoritarian figures like the Sapphire Star.

Attached: D9FsNWwVAAAn_OP.jpg (1200x675, 284K)

World has some of the worst hitboxes this series has seen since generation 2.
While also having some incredibly lenient hitboxes.
It's a clusterfuck of bad design.

Attached: E34.webm (960x540, 1.53M)

Does g rank normally add new materials like how going from low rank to high rank does? Going from a fang to fang+

Smelly armpits

Got a couple generators and plenty of gas, I'll be fine.

Are Nargacuga and Zinogre the only good Sony flagships, because the rest sucked ass especially Rathalos and Kushala

Attached: 4618065_p0.jpg (600x856, 114K)

College, jackass.

SOUL

yes

I can't go over the fact that the nickname you get for being a new world badass is "sapphire star"
It sounds like a literal stripper name

Attached: 1557420632778.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

I'd probably give this one a bit of a pass because he's clearly discharging electricity from his mouth that reaches out past and around his head, though I don't think it should be a flying knockback if that part hits you.

I'd buy that if it was me considering the player rolled at a retarded angle.

I have a 3ds but absolutely fucking hate how it feels, the controls are shit. I tried emulation a year ago but it worked like shit. I have tried again today with the no 3d cheat and it works flawlessly, I'm so happy I can play mh4u, that'll keep me busy until iceborne on pc. I really missed the old controls, it's less responsive than world but holy fuck did I miss it. All that because I listened to gogmazios theme. My goal is to get to him. Based gogmazios giving me a reason to keep going. I even have a fren who'll play with me. Life is good sometimes. I can't wait to fight gore and shagaru

Attached: b467e9e13b3bbb4f210548662e1aa426.jpg (436x600, 111K)

That's not even that bad. He has been hit by the lightning surrounding Anjanath's mouth, not by the physical attack.

Tigrex's armpit hitbox is bad, this one is fine.

based happy user

Undoubtedly. Imagine asking her out on a date, and she excitedly gets ready and comes to meet you and then you and several other hunters gang rape her in the Seliana hot springs and tell her no one will ever love her.

Keep going, be more descriptive

Stop, be less descriptive.

Velkhana beta gives me even more hope the true flagship, Namielle will be fair and balanced like the other flagships before it.

Attached: 76374160_p0.jpg (1172x1124, 611K)

Continue slowly, being just as descriptive.

Those stubby legs will make it hard to take that thing seriously.

Attached: 7F938008-824A-4F59-B06D-9D7734568FFC.png (670x578, 345K)

Someone open up 4 gunlance room for wyrmstake blast n slam stackin testing

Haha imagine one Hunter fucking her butt, one fucking her coochie and the rest going full facial abuse on her between bouts of holding her head underwater. All while the gathering hub lass and the other female hunters sit to the side pointing and laughing at her.

second

I feel you man. It took me long to appreciate 2DS controls. After I did, I got 4U and 3U and Im currently playing 4U with my friend. Im also playing FU on emulator, GU on switch, and world on PC fuck me I want to double dip but I dont want to get a PS4 just for Iceborne.

They did nerf raw partially. NEB decreased from a 1.1x raw boost to 1.05x

Full of shit, eh? Well I already knew that but thanks for outing yourself as a fucking idiot.

Keep going

Attached: 65915569_p0.jpg (1600x1600, 367K)

I refuse to spoonfeed dumb niggers with access to google

And then hub lass pulls out her futa dick and starts abusing the handler with it and whispers in her ears how she's so useless to the hunter and will never be as good as her afterwards?

I have similar feelings.

Attached: monster hunter hot spring.webm (480x320, 2.88M)

All the male hunters take turns cumming in her butt while the female hunters take turns punching and kicking her in the stomach and chest, while the hub lass kisses her while pinching and twisting her nipples and telling her that she’s worthless.

Don't double dip user, you have plenty to do before iceborne comes to pc

Do you think they throw out the Handler to the Hoarfrost Reach after mindbreaking her? Haha.

Attached: L5HPioML.jpg (268x293, 14K)

Yes, it is then renamed the "Whorefrost" Reach.

>not giving her the cold shoulder and making her question her self worth
>while screwing the futa next to her

Attached: 5_hN5sWye.jpg (1280x1807, 908K)

After weeks of seeing this, i still haven't bothered finding the source. It's probably the best panel anyways and gives enough material for my imagination heh

S-sauce?

Attached: Interested.png (672x434, 74K)

>tfw never found the source for this

Attached: 1563637150783.jpg (640x632, 92K)

monster_hunter English futanari
Come on now.

>you have to eat ALL the condoms

I think the best think about this doujin when the hunter is fucking the third fleet commander and she bust a nut that falls off the ship and lands in a titzi's eye
Say ahh~ daddy's here's to spoonfeed you!
(C95) [プレミアムバゲット (防水鳩)] PATREON REMIX! (よろず)

>catposter
>is dumb
checks out

I hope your infrastructure goes down and you can't actually download the game

How hard is monster hunter endgame? Do I really have to pick meta gear or can I play stupid shit like nice looking elemental switch axes?

I dont really play anything else than MHs atm but yeah youre right. Its just gonna be a hard 4 month wait

thx god

>buying digital
>ever

>Narga huntress armor
Fuck year. I'm probably gonna use that set until I make my endgame meta sets. Midriff Zinogre armor and full weeb Odoggo armor will also be nice to fashion hunt with

Attached: now we're talking.png (253x235, 93K)

>Floridan is also a massive retard
every time

Attached: 1528661626518.jpg (727x480, 38K)

You can do well with whatever you want, going hard into meta shit is only required for TA autists. There’s definitely benefit in building towards a meta style build if you’re just playing normally since they usually figure out the most useful combination of skills, but there’s zero need to minmax if you don’t want to.

Attached: 1565511087961.jpg (729x740, 97K)

enjoy never owning your games

Where can i see the changes? Also whats the difference between light and heavy weapon clutch claws? It seems like light can both drop ammo and weaken

Not him, I'm a Floridian and even I'm not retarded enough to forget that it's a downloadable expansion.

>Waterproof Pigeon
God damn it. I can put up with futa, but not hairy assholes.

Attached: 1565166754500.gif (264x320, 1.48M)

I want to you re-read the reply, realize how retarded you are right now, then apologize to me

Attached: 1528683138872.jpg (460x416, 14K)

Nice, silly ass beetle armor here I come.

that one fork and knife dual blades

go jerk off whatever digital shop you love and get your games taken away from you because of greedy publishers, don't bother replying to me

That's the best part.

Endgame is all meta bullshit if you don't want to be permanently stunlocked, on fire, poisoned, roarlocked, debilitated, staggered, or timed out in every hunt. At a certain point, you will have to sacrifice fashion for practicality, but your skill has some say in how far you can get without some meta gear. It's usually not far, though.

user how do plan on getting on Iceborne physically?

Attached: 1562644984095m.jpg (1024x567, 58K)

Beetle armor is actually available as layered, meaning you can have the stats of any other armor you want with its look, but you just missed your chance to get it for a while.

I'm literally laughing out loud about how stupid you and missed the point entirely, so I'll spell it out for you, ok retard-kun ?
How are you going to play a videogame on console with out the electricity required to power said console?

Attached: 1529736785349.jpg (500x500, 117K)

Not that guy, but doesn't the game have a physical release like all the other G games? They've shown it in all the advertising.

me on the catloli

>what are generators

Physical releases of iceborne is just world's disk with a download code for iceborne

That's not actually a bad set either. Though if had run the event Lavasioth you would've been able to look like a beetle all the time regardless of the set.

Attached: 20190830195856_1.jpg (718x659, 171K)

>four months
I
NEEEEEEEEEEEED
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Really? That's incredibly shitty, I really don't like it when companies do that kind of thing, makes physical preservation pretty much impossible.

>needing wall-powered electricity
LMAO

Attached: Nintendo Switch.jpg (1500x1192, 102K)

As i suspected. The sauce wasn't as good as my headcanon. God damn ignorance is bliss. It was only 2 pages worth.

Yes but to my knowledge that requires repurchasing the base game.
Still not him, and Dorian's most likely going to hit on Monday, and given its pattern it should pass by relatively quickly. Any power loss will more than likely be up and running come Friday.

Attached: 53835118_p0.png (1200x1400, 939K)

clutch claw is gay, faggy gimmick like the slinger only unlike the slinger you basically have to fucking use it, what a fucking joke
i thought i was playing monster hunter not fucking just cause

I don't own a switch, doesn't it run on battery undocked?

>3hrs later
L-LMAO

Yes.

also makes it so you can't lend games to friends or sell them later

so where's that GL 5 min solo video

Man I'm so glad to play real MH on a system with a failsafe against power blackouts.

Attached: 1563693389199.png (1280x720, 1.7M)

The jap forgot to record it unfortunately. However he does have a 7 min run from previous demo i think. He's probably retrying atm

>Recently started to replay MHW on PC (had played plenty on PS4 before I sold it)
>Get to the duel tempered Bazel
>Bring the Kadachi bow I had lying around
Holy shit, I've played gun as one of my two primary weapons since the original game, but only really used bows a bit in P3rd. They are fucking stupid in this game. You don't even need to charge them, just spamming level 1 shot is retardely strong. Why did they make it like this.

Clutch claw is retarded. What were they thinking

I'm new to Monhun myself and just bought Monhun Generations and also plan to buy World after I beat it. So does the normal ammo a gun comes with do enough damage or do you always have to bring special ammo? If so I don't see why you wouldn't just use anything but a gun. Having to bring ammo is a pain and costs extra.

But you're not spamming level 1 charge? Every shot increases charge level.
Weaponlet doesn't even know how to use his weapon to full potential yikes

the default ammo that comes with the gun is weak as hell, you want to bring as much ammo as you can and materials to make more in the field, when you play ranged weapons you get an extra pouch page to carry ammo in

>Fight Velk
>Use all the weapons that I main
>LS, GS, Hammer, SA, all time out
>Try cluch claw spam
>Doesn't work and actually do worse
>Nothing I do is fucking working
What the fuck am I doing wrong

Attached: 1513650289226.png (665x574, 266K)

That just doesn't sound worth it at all. I'd rather just bring a big heavy weapon and some whetstones. Do guns do any extra damage or is the sole benefit cheesing monsters by shooting at them from far away?

Ammo costs literally nothing. You have millions of zenny by the end of high rank and you're generally buying thousands of each ammo type every day. 10000z for 1000 bullets is pennies. It's a necessary cost for being safe and high damage weapon class

I give up, i cant defeat this draconic piece of shit, im so fucking tired

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (248x203, 6K)

>some whetstones
???

Guns are consistently the most powerful weapons in the series that can cheese anything and everything

That and the huge variety of things you can do with different ammo, though it's rarely utilized in early game. Really all you need is the level 2 version of either Normal or Pierce shots, which are dirt cheap and basically handed to you.

Can you just buy all the ammo you need or are the special unlockable ammos?
Don't you use whetstones on weapons that are dull?

Hey guys, check the Jagras quest in the demo

Attached: espenis mhwi.png (804x702, 23K)

You're fighting a brand new G-rank monster you've never fought before with mediocre gear, give it a couple of more runs before you get into the groove

Attached: 1554926030984.png (2480x2480, 1.14M)

Well then, damn. Didn't even notice that, thanks for information.
Ammo cost are pretty much negligible outside of maybe the very start of the game.

That makes a lot of sense, I mean. They're fucking guns.
How far can those take you post-game? I hear it's really difficult.

In Monster Hunter World is it true that you have to buy the right to edit your character and name after creation?

Every weapon is a separate play style. Learn to get good with one thing then branch out.
Or you can stick with one weapon like shitters in thread and lock away 90% of the game's content. It doesn't matter if you think it's "incinvenient" when ranged weapons almost always come out on top in clear times. Learn

First time is free

CHECK THE TIGREX QUEST
EPENIS IS A RARE SPAWN!

only in World, the game in general is just loaded to the brim with mtx though
I don't think you could edit your name and face in the previous games at all though

To re-edit it later on yeah. You can edit it during character creation.
But don't they give a free ticket to everyone the first time they are playing world?

>Espinas in a cold place when it's weak to ice
Are you frackin serious

Attached: 60675738_p21.jpg (1003x968, 255K)

Just came home after being busy for 13 hours straight and i wanna try out Velkhana.
Any tips or stuff i should take into consideration before the fight?

Attached: 70749206_p12.jpg (1367x1367, 365K)

Tigrex is ok

They're changing that in Iceborne right? I thought I remember seeing that they were unlocking face editing.

Hippos have stubby legs and they kill more people than lions every year

HOLY FUCK

Attached: popcorn.jpg (540x568, 85K)

I know literally nothing about frontier!

Attached: 1556020817027.jpg (346x343, 15K)

GUYS TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOOOOOW!

Attached: file.png (329x450, 336K)

All you need to know is that it is shit.

What will they show on September 3rd

Catlolis

If i cared enough about how my hunter's face looks despite wearing a helmet 24/7 I'd be a tranny playing ff14

Bring ice resistant gear, Legiana is a good thing to mix in for evade extend so you can get clear of the ice aoes easier. Bring whatever weapon you're most confident in your DPS with against someone like Kush, they have some similarities in their fighting style.

He moves to the area with the droppable crystals so keep an eye open for a chance to hit those with crystalburst.

can you skip cutscenes yet? I want to make a new character

Alatreon

>PRESIDENT KUTKU HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED
HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: bc2.jpg (600x523, 42K)

wtf i love iceborne now!

TL said Catlolis

Is ff14 really as tranny filled as they say

Espinas, Camu/Nono Orugaron, Deuragawa, Rukodiora and Inugami

Clutch claw every second you can. Other than its tail attacks like 99% of its movepool is breath based, so grappling onto anywhere other than the head is incredibly safe.

Slapped Velkhana down a bit ago. Fun fight. I like most of it but her tail attack annoys me because the hitbox is so inconsistent. Hope that gets fixed.

what beta
is it the same as the last one a few months back

Velkhana is fight-able now

>Velkana's tail is stabbed into the ground
>go to hit it
>tail that is literally not moving at all hits me for 40% of my health
ebin

They'll show me! Figure out who I am

Attached: 1537518856068.png (640x747, 268K)

You type pretty good for someone with no eyes, Gore

Blue Kut-ku, is that you?

How come everyones so immensely shit at the game?
I just wanna do behemoth and people keep triple carting for no reason.

Apologize

Attached: 75992167_p5.png (1600x1200, 721K)

Solo it

How do people enjoy GS?
It's literally just the same move over and over and over?

>Chameleos could be browsing this thread RIGHT NOW

Attached: Cham.jpg (531x1351, 182K)

No I'm not

Nonsense. I am not.

Attached: 1539671175295.png (602x728, 269K)

Help! I'm enjoying longsword!

Lunastra was a mistake.

Stop doing that

grug like see big number

Shut up Vespoid Queen, nobody wants you.

You can't fool me you bitch.

It's cool seeing old monsters return for World, but one thing is really bothering me about it.

My biggest concern is that they won't be "changed" enough from previous games & will turn out being no fucking challenge at all. What good is it bringing favorites back if they retain their entire moveset with maybe 1 or 2 new changes?

GOTCHER MEAT

Attached: 1537262356166.png (1280x1280, 1.69M)

>get Velkhana to limp
>can't stagger or mount it before it flies off
>check map
>15 seconds remaining
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AAAAAAA

Attached: 545.jpg (493x585, 35K)

Velkhana isn't even remotely as obnoxious, you are given a warning when his damage spots will activate, instead of "oopsy I swung my tail better not stand there for the next minute or so or you'll lose 1/6th of your lifebar to DoT, now let me just do that all over the arena"

IM FINNALY UNBANNED

I'm going to call in the handler to spray her pee on you!

>8 deleted

Attached: NANI (2).png (882x878, 1M)

Why changing their moveset? By doing that you also change their personalities. Expanding their movesets is a good way to keep them fresh.

That's what they've seem to be doing, i'm itching to see how they change garuga

Consider this
We haven't seen what endgame buffs they might receive on G-rank

They no longer turn before attacking

Attached: 59796131_p5.jpg (838x950, 308K)

It's too late

IMPEACH EVERWYRM

THERE'S A NEW ELDER IN TOWN AND IT'S NOT THAT FAGGOT GARUGA

Attached: 1566152739714.jpg (697x966, 449K)

>greatsword in multiplayer
>greatsword in multi with ranged users
doing enough damage should cause the monster to focus you over the other hunters like in Behe

Attached: 1504505834874.jpg (408x408, 119K)

Not him, but you made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. If you refuse to provide proof the natural assumption is that you're a crazy person spouting falsehoods. "Spoonfeeding" refers to when someone gives someone else the source to something like porn or an anime that they could've found easily themselves with image searches. Using this to get out of having to cite your sources for things you present as facts is either sincere newfaggotry or insincere assholishness.

I just feel like it provides little to no challenge for people who've played well into the series.
I do see where you're coming from, though.

Wasn't Tigrex's beta Master Rank? I still felt like his fight was very easy :(

It is, i mean the equivalent of Apex or hell, even 140 this time around

>tigrex no longer does completely inorganic 90 degree turns
>has a new move where he tailspins following a charge attack in order to punish head snipers
pretty great

My proof is very simple to find. Go to any translated japanese livestream about iceborne and look at them refer to Velkhana as him. That burden of proof doesn't come into play because I told him where to find his proof. I don't owe him shit, if he wants it he'll do what I said. Me not providing a link doesn't mean i didn't give him the info he needed to find out the answer for himself.

they never use him in those japanse videos

Has also a new tail whip that does if you're behind it.

Is it really that good for bow?

Tardrex

Attached: 43647731_p66.jpg (897x565, 150K)

Creating weakspots, fairly fast, does decent damage and the jump off leads into a mid - air shot, yeah its pretty damn good.

you can literally feel how much capcom hates the old GS with the new movesets

LS Iai draw has a guard point right?
Is it useful for stuff like Tigrex charge?
How tight is the timing?

And an horizontal claw swipe, i forgot to add.

The retard of the series is Devilhjo, not Tigrex. Tigrex is more of a raging cokehead.

why is he so hot bros?

Attached: n9o1865i2hj31.jpg (1249x1920, 1.23M)

it's a counter move that's like 1 frame

VERY tight

I hate zinogre specifically because of you people

I hate his stupid lobster tail.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=ZJGISQ0XjVw
Heres the food you people so desperately want

>Another Sonyfag thread
Should you losers be review bombing Astral Chain right now and playing damage control after getting BTFO'd by Yea Forums? Not like you have anything better to do since Sony is pulling out of TGS LMAO

I prefer to think that they've finally decided to show some love to Tigrex by making it less exploitable. It deserved, the fucker is one of the most recognizable monsters from the franchise.

Not taking the bait but is Sony really skipping TGS on top of e3? Damn.

Attached: 1567133927713.png (504x952, 170K)

looks like something a 14 year old autistic kid would design
wouldn't look out of place in Frontier

You really need a woman, G.

>World designs are absolutely fantastic
>fights range from annoying beyond rathalos (pic related) to pushover
>endgame is 80% rehashed old monsters and kulve farm
>Iceborne nearing release
>new monsters range from annoying to pushovers and they've opened the floodgates just so old players will fight the exact same fucking monsters for over a decade
Why even wait for new games at this point if I can fight things like tigrex and zinogre in nearly a dozen different past titles?

Attached: 1567213378498.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Attached: 1521085407651.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

Sony has fucking nothing to show. I can't wait for them to finally die to vidya can be saved by Microsoft and Nintendo.

Because its a G-Rank game that dont usually add new monsters and focus on adding/updating previous ones and adding new subspecies, while making older monsters harder faster and giving them new moves.

Yeah, it's a shame, they're either really confident or really stupid, either way I hope they pull another PS3 and get bitchslapped back into reality, hopefully microsoft can pull their heads of out their asses as well and actually provide some competition

youtu.be/ZJGISQ0XjVw?t=362
Since you didn't link any time stamp to it then here's the first time they mentioned velkhana and they literally do not use any masculine pronounce to refer to it

>Wanting Sony around to continue to ruin video games
Are you stupid?

>focus on adding previous things
That's false
Plus these returning old monsters were made from the grounds up. They're playing it safe and the series just seem stagnated despite the flashy graphics.

Got my fill with the last 2 betas.
Probably not even gonna buy Iceborne since it's just more World.

Got a real timestamp? Video just plays normally for me.

No, it't not. G-rank games focus on adding older monster back
>Plus these returning old monsters were made from the grounds up. They're playing it safe and the series just seem stagnated despite the flashy graphics.
what are you even saying with this

6:00

I pick the Handler!

Attached: 67360458_p0.jpg (1491x1243, 1.12M)

Don't bother. They are just console war faggots.

Gen and GenU introduced 8 original monsters in total and they worshipped it because it was on their console.

>Start playing GU recently
>Upgrading system feels awkward and Hunter Arts are somewhat clunky since you have to take your hand off of the left stick to press the dpad with the default controls and the other style where you press R+B+A is uncomfortable
>Whatever though I'm sure I'll get used to it let's start a que-
>Dude dromes lmao
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO THEY KEEP BRINGING THEM BAAAAAAAACK

I mean 3U had Plesioth, what else?
Gen is a high rank spin-off you listfag nigger.

In that case you did a good job on the picture user!

Attached: what's motivating her.png (382x342, 379K)

>3U: 2 original monsters
>4U: 2 original monsters
>GenU: 2 original monsters
>Iceborne: 5 original monsters

Do japs really refer to the xbox as "microsoft"

Usually they just call Xbox "Bill Gate"

is that a vagina

Thick, hot partner dick.

Because we can't have nice things like the 3rd gen replacements, nips love their 1st gen stuff

That's an incredibly stupid reason to dislike something, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything better from young people these days.

More importantly, he is pretty hot. Saying otherwise is just being contrarian.

Attached: tumblr_p22tp2321T1wpw1oso1_1280.jpg (1200x1215, 278K)

the anal pounding

So is it's eyes the purple part or are they smaller bits on the head?

Attached: MHGU-Ahtal-Ka_Screenshot_004.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

And? High rank games usually are the ones that introduce more brand new monsters. Gen had 6, which is pathetic.

why it has a vagina? Capcom wtf

Ok and this high rank game focused as much on old monsters while making sure that the new ones are irrelevant or gimmicks.

>4 starts with Great Jaggi
>Fucking immediately goes into DUDE DROMES LMAO with the everwood
God why do japs have such shit taste

Goddam fuck this Ice Dragon. He's not even fucking hard but I've never had this much damn trouble hitting a monster. Even with a full party.

Let's just be glad that jaggi is gone.

don't be silly
that's just a trick of the light

b-but I liked Jaggi...

Ya-Kus > 'ggis > Dromes

Attached: 75992167_p0.png (1500x500, 822K)

On one hand I'm not looking forward to Silverlos but I am looking forward to the Silverlos lance.

How? Literally as garbage as dromes.

Being serious for a moment, seems fans are willing to overlook a lack of new monsters in favor of having a lot of them.

I think that the criticism of world steems from it having a few less new monsters than a game like Tri and some of them being, well, not very exciting fights (Jyura, Paolumu, Titzi, whatever your most disliked new monster might be).

The game also suffers from structural problems, since the story basically progresses from map to map, there are pretty unexciting moments (Wildspire Waste, when the only new thing you fight is Jyura). Monsters that could also be neat early game fights like Titzi or Girros are absolute jokes by the time we get to them, and that doesn’t make for the best experience in my opinion.

I think that the criticism is overblown, but that there’s still a LOT of room for improvement.

You did your Kulu bounty right?

Attached: 71015219_p0.png (1024x768, 322K)

Can you not place wyvernblasts anymore?

nah I'm sure that's a pussy

What the fuck are you talking about? Most of base World's roster was made out of new monsters. The G-rank expansion is focusing on returning ones, while at the same time introducing more original monsters than any other G expansion: 5, as opposed to the usual 2.

Want to know why it focuses on classic ones? People like them. For new players those are effectively brand new monsters as well.

Definitely the purple bit.

It's been three weeks since I last touched the game. Also Kulu doesn't deserve to be hunted.

Attached: D5E85DED-737A-48BE-962C-344008F34307.jpg (216x249, 8K)

I actually like Jyura for the dumbest reason which is the Jyura Bullet III being fun as hell to use at launch, hope the master rank upgrade can keep up with the competition.

Is it supposed to look like it has a Venom/Spawn like smile with it's neck area?

it is lmao

is hammer bad in GU?

Attached: 1453051390770.jpg (600x386, 29K)

He b a fast boi

Im not a faggot, nor am I a furry and it is a completely normal to not like something that panders to both those degenerate subclass of people.

>What the fuck are you talking about? Most of base World's roster was made out of new monsters.
And they're irrelevant by the end. I don't know why you're playing dumb.
"Pleasing" the "fans" doesn't excuse stagnating your franchise either.

So what I'm gathering here is that you literally have no clue about what you're talking about

Please help! Tips? Tricks? Anything? I'm not dying but neither is his ass!

Attached: 1552880326582.png (725x550, 439K)

CC when he goes in the air is a general tip, what weapon do you use

GS mostly, but I'm decent with all weapons.

>helping out newbies in SOS because I'm bored out of my mind after grinding kirin investigations for a gold crown and having 0 luck
>kirin investigation SOS with only 1 cart allowed
>kinda curious and join just to check out the kirin's size
>join in
>spot the biggest kirin I've ever seen in my life, absolute unit, gold crown 100%
>get him limping by minute 8
>random joins in when we are about to finish it off
>comes over and gets killed by a kick into lighting combo after hitting 5 times

Why is God making fun of me this hard?

which ones are you having trouble killing him with?

except they're not? one of the hardest fights in whole series is AT Nerg
>And they're irrelevant by the end.
Also how retarded is this statement? lol, I guess we should dismiss the majority of any MH game's roaster then, fucking dummy

I think World gets the pass on having less new monsters and more old ones because of the graphic/animation leap. As shallow as it sounds, this is the first time since MH2 that the mainline has released on platforms that are not well behind the current hardware standards for gaming.

People are just excited to see their old favorites looking sharp and pretty.

Paolumu and Tzi Tzi are good for what they are, low-level monsters. The Ya-Kus are better raptors than the Dromes and the Aggis can ever hope to be.

There's always room for improvement, user. World isn't perfect and neither is Iceborne.

Let's just use GS for this example.

>trusting randos to not fuck up
You've only yourself to blame

Everything that isn't an elder dragon is irrelevant in World's endgame, it has nothing to do with the monsters being old or new.

I think the non-ED new monsters are easier to compensate for not being able to turn around like monsters. If they had the turnaround limitation, maybe the new monsters can afford to develop harder movesets beyond meme shit like Greatest Jagras.

/grandpa

Attached: 74005034_p3.png (1280x1024, 424K)

It's all so tiresome

>panders
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
You must not like any monster then, because I have news for you: there's porn of all of them. Yes, even that one. ESPECIALLY that one. Yup--that one too.
And lastly, you had me fooled, because you sure act like a faggot. :^)

Attached: 1558619414954.jpg (568x588, 108K)

>the turnaround limitation
?

>furry muscular anime dog fag bait is somehow on par with odogaron
Theres a reason why fags and furryniggers love him, its because he was made for them

Do you actually enjoy fighting Jyura though?, I can safely say I kinda do just because I can just play whack-a-mole with muh hammer. I can safely say that there’s never been an easier monster to hit in the head than Jyura. I can see why some people just wouldn’t enjoy this fight though. It’s quite simply very unremarcable. The most memprable thing about it is the cutscene showing the dead Barroth that Nergi attacked that plays before the fight.

But even leaving Jyura aside, the entire Wildspire Waste is kind of messy. You fight Barroth, who is perhaps the least well realized returning monster, but at least is a very early game fight, then you get an escort mission where a Rathian shows up and you can ignore it completely. Big whoops. Then Jyura, who I already talked about.

At least taking down Anja after is pretty hype, but by the time we leave the Wastes, the most interesting monster we can find there is unironically Kulu Ya-Ku. Then, when we get back, we don’t get to fight some kind of cool new dessert monster. No, we fight Diablos. It wouldn’t be a MH game without him, but god, he’s such an asshole.

Now, the whole thing holds up MUCH better for someome with no prior exposure to the old monsters, but we are not talking from that perspective.

Who are you quoting? What post are you responding to? Are you having a stroke?

Attached: 1469568186687.png (514x770, 125K)

Zinogre's design looks like a fursuit, the other user is right.

I'm still sad Jho and Bazel didn't get an AT version. I've seen the regular tempered versions dab on so many endgame players.

It's that wonderful move that makes headsniping possible at beginner-level. The grandpa games on PSP took it further with slow and fast turns on chicken wyverns.

Attached: Grandpa.jpg (899x1019, 344K)

You implied that since every monster has gay furry art then somehow it doesn't matter or some shit but I dont care about that. I'm talking about how zinogre looks, and he is prime furfag bait. Muscular, anime, dog that has a deviant art subspecies is popular with people like you, go figure.

It's aesthetic is based on japanese's folklore. The furfags came later, the dog is not to blame.

If a creep wants to fuck your cat, would you blame the cat for existing?

they could give to them a AT version instead of kush and luna

Attached: BAZELJATHEWS.png (635x336, 834K)

>being so OBSESSED with furfags that you can't see a cool monster as anything other than fapbait
You need to get off the internet more, this shit is making you crazy

Bazel sucks, the exploding scales are a terrible gimmick when it becomes enraged.

At this point Nargacuga, Tigrex, and maybe even Zinogre should ALWAYS be in the non-G Rank version of a next generation game

That’s exactly the problem, they are decent low-level fights that you get to by midgame, when you can just shit on them with no issue. And you know what, se goes for Dodogama

The mosters are not the issue, it’s the fact that by the time they come into play, they are pretty much irrelevant. They should be way earlier in the game.

Also you don’t get to shit on Great Wroggi. His set is a cowboy outfit and that makes him the best monster in the franchise.

Tempered Jho was pretty much an arch-tempered before arch-tempereds were a thing.

Jho will get a brand new world variant in Iceborne: Civilized Deviljho.

Any sns bros manage a solo velkhana yet? Im trying to stick to hin as much as possible but I just cant get enough damage in

Ahh the old school "monster has to pivot 45 degrees to face you" move?

If my cat was jacked, was vaguely homonid in stature and had anime lightning powers then yes, i would. Zinogres design and aesthetic is really ugly, the super bright yellow and green doesnt fit any map and the scale to fur thing looks absolutely fucking retarded. My cat doesnt pander to people, my cat just exists as do the people alive who fuck cats. Zinogre is a big beefy anime dog with anime lightning powers who is smug and has a really edgy subspecies, dont compare my cat to that thing.

That is a really funny goalpost change, we were never talking about how cool you found zinogre, we were talking about how your gay ass wanted to fuck zinogre. Dont change the subject when shit doesnt go your way, it makes you look desperate

Listen to . Not even furries play Monster Hunter without being able to dissociate the games from the porn, but every time you see Zinogre, that's what you automatically default to? A bit suspicious, user...

Attached: 1537443306446.jpg (600x449, 131K)

>Original person i replied to brought up wanting to fuck zinogre
>I said i hate zinogre and the faggots who want to fuck him
>Im obsessed because...
Face it furfags, he brought up his fetish, not me.

>Dude isn't Zinogre HOT?
>lmao why are you thinking about fucking monsters? OBSESSED
Stop embarassing yourselves.

Great Wroggi was my favorite among the ggis. Both for the cowboy armor and for its design.

But the wroggi and the dromes have the same problem. All the dromes fight the same and that's true for all the ggis as well.

Tzi Tzi and Kuku are different from each other.

Keep seething.

Attached: 1566632068359.jpg (1608x1200, 484K)

Hey guys, remember me?

Attached: 71199233_p9.jpg (2288x1744, 546K)

We were never talking at all, I'm a different person that just wanted to tell you you're being a dumb idiot

Why do furfags suck so much at defending themselves they need whiteknight, one that cant even be fucked to read a conversation line. They won't have sex with you, you know that right? They'll be too busy thinking about your pet.

Attached: 1511892439777.jpg (216x225, 13K)

Zinogre is a buffed anime dog, yes, but it isn't vaguely humanoid.

Unfortunate for Zinorge, furniggers like will fuck anything that walks on all fours and is neon colored

Attached: __stygian_zinogre_and_zinogre_monster_hunter_3_g_and_etc_drawn_by_kei_bekei__9b293aa69cba8542c592e8d (877x1182, 318K)

>I'm a different person
then fuck off, no one was talking to you so keep it that way. if you dont even have the common decency to look at the reply chain you responded to then who the fuck cares about what you think

I'm gonna load up World just to hunt one of you electrical fuckers right now

Attached: 1561559330743.jpg (700x582, 64K)

How about you idiots stop arguing over furshit and post monsters you'd rather hug.

Attached: 61DE77C0-97D8-4E2A-9E63-5C22E8672708.jpg (633x288, 101K)

I appreciate you for proving my point, you degenerate furnigger.

No it's great

I personally agree with a lot of this, speaking as someone who enjoyed World.

Alright man, keep hating a good monster and getting irrationally angry because someone is a freak and wants to fuck a fictional creature

It IS a big jump. It sort of was the same with Tri (imho, the other most noticeable jump in quality was 2nd gen to 3rd). That game has many of the same problems than Tri, and for a good reason. In order to make those massive games like 4u and Gen, they gotta bring back a lot of favourites, that has limited the ammount of new monsters we could get.

I think we’ll see a lot of new, more interesting monsters like it hapened in the fourth gen in the next game as Capcom gets better at churning out the old monsters, adds new skeletons and thus frees the team to create really unique new monsters.

Monsters like Velkana, the Everwyrm or Namielle already attest that they are looking to focus on making more unique fights going forward.

Yfw
Bond with Zinogre
Bond with Tobi-kadachi

Attached: DKGE7g6VwAElDcU.jpg orig.jpg (600x600, 165K)

Do I seriously have to talk to the Handler at the beginning of every fucking Velkhana hunt until I eventually kill it?

keep seething by my scales

Attached: tumblr_p5nlalhgTv1wn98x4o1_400.png (400x411, 63K)

Or I could talk about monsters i'd like to hunt, you sad excuse for a human
The monster has a decent fight and a poor visual design. Headsniping and triplocking it before it even got empowered was easy as fuck and will most likely continue to be easy as fuck. Most other unique flagships are way more fun and interesting fights than zinogre, but you go defend your gay boyfriends like while i play MH

Valor Hammer is incredibly busted.
Guild Hammer is good too but not actually busted.

I'm not defending the furnigger, I'm just saying that you're being unreasonable for extending your hate for him/others like him to the monster

is that a huntress or hominid stygian, either way i want some

I just gave the reasons why I think the monster is average at best, the furfags just add the shit frosting to an already middling cake

Respectfully dissagree. Unless they are willing to create new monsters with the skeletons they include, I’d rather have them include some other skeleton they can use for something new. Narga and Tigrex are great and all, but there’s no monster that HAS to be in every game.

This is perhaps the thing I like the least about IB, it adds pseudo skeleton but no new pseudo.

I'd rather they take a break every 2 games or so

>Implying I actually hunt Bazel
Miss me with that gay shit, I've hunted like 5 in 200+ hours

Kulu ya ku is fun for memes and the rock gimmick is amusing, and for the hilarity of the crystal version carting people. Tzitzi is an afterthought, literally the last monster they made for world that wasn't a collaboration (behemoth and leshen). I mean, I still like it for showing up and flashing other monsters out of the sky, but it's weird that it's a bird wyvern with 1/5 gimmicks another bird wyvern had and it doesn't even use that 1 gimmick differently.

>Tzi Tzi and Kuku are different from each other.
But you don’t get to b a cowboy. How am I going to pretend I’m playing red dead 2 while I hont without dem sweet, sweet Wroggi flaps?

It's a huntress wearing Stygian's armor but I guess you could pretend it's humanized Stygain if that gets your rocks off

Attached: __zinogre_monster_hunter_portable_3rd_and_etc_drawn_by_fujiwara_hisashi__88cda32a2d38c77cd35fe307be9 (876x1071, 178K)

Isn't Valor Hammer really boring though? Like, you using the same move over and over?

Played at launch week for like 30 hours, got into HR and kinda just stopped because my friends hated the way co-op worked with the cutscene bullshit. Having thoughts about going back in but probably would want to use a new weapon, was all Hammer with some Dual Swords at the tail end of those hours

Zinogre strikes me as a creature that would opportunistically prey on Tobi in nature.

Tell me about the monsters you enjoy hunting, user.

>The monster has a decent fight and a poor visual design

More or less what i think. The fight to me is good, not just decent, and the theme is GOAT. Design-wise i want to like it because is a wolf, but i just can't. Too excessive for my taste.

Visually wise, Tobi Kadachi managed to be a way better hybrid between a mammal and a reptile than Zinogre.

They really need to add more Bonds. The Raths not getting o e is very surprising.

nice, gonna go read MH doujins now because UDON-YA is my lord and savior

Attached: 1520983566127.jpg (1000x1416, 217K)

Nah he doesn't like Tobi, he can go get sodomized by a Diablos.

Attached: 5A4A86E7-55A7-4983-946D-B4B414E7D557.png (413x445, 76K)

I think it's a fun minigame and it's only real way of killing people, so I don't mind.
He's such a squishy monster: his body is more of a weakzones than not, so I'd say he needs all he can get to kill people consistently.
If it was for me I'd give him a spin move to allow him to throw the tail scales at people and explode on impact and also allow them to detonate them while still in the air if enraged for a larger hitbox.

Too bad, Tobi and its sub will be dropped and never return because it was never relevant while Zinogre will be in every second game forever and ever and ever because people can't stop whining they hate new monsters and want to refight the same thing over and over and over I fucking hate drones

you're right,it's him who hunts you

They're not bad monsters, though. Usually low-level stuff is goofy.

Good point.

>only have 15 minutes
>keep making a bunch of fuck-ups playing hyper aggressively because I stress out over the time limit
I'm never gonna fucking kill this thing.

Attached: 1556127474474.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

The good part about Titzi in my opinion are its physical attacks. Lots of kicks, the swipes and lounges, etc. It fights very much like a atraight-up raptor until you realize that it’s probably the most well-realized raptor we’ve ever gotten (alongside Kulu who is more of a gimmick fight). If anything feels like an afterthought, it’s the flash gimmick.

IB would be the best if it allowed you to ride a Tzi-Tzi and flash monsters with it.

Zinogre is fun.

I like tobi, I just dont want to fuck him, here are my favorite fight each gen
1.Garuga
2.Nargacuga
3.Brachy/Amatsu
4.Seregios/Gore
XX. Glavenus
5. AT Nerg

I agree, Tobi managed to keep a very sleek and cool aesthetic without going full retard. And I 100% agree with the wanting to like Zinogre because it is a wolf and not being able to.

I’m personally having a hard time only because the kinsect Capcom gave us is complete garbage. I loose so much fucking time just gathering extracts it’s unreal.

He's alright, I'd put his fight around the same with Tobi, but I like Tobi's fight a lot more

It's boring. We've all fought it two hundred fucking times. It was never challenging either, at least Narga debuted in G rank and that's another fucking monster that should stay dead for one single stupid gen. EVERYTHING IS A RATHALOS NOW

This, user, THIS. Tzi Tzi is a fucking taekwondo raptor.

I want a big variant for him just for that. Forget about the flash, i want a monster that kicks the shit out of you while yelling like Bruce Lee.

He's overused, its to the point where whenever a new gen comes out and hes in I just go autopilot because i know how he plays like the back of my hand

They should bring back the old taunt skill you got if you had negative Stealth as its own skill

Maccao?

It’s not a badly made monster.
It’s just in a badly paced game.

cough cough* I WISH CHALLENGER MANTLE COULD BE USED WITHOUT A BRUSH OF WIND TAKING IT OFF OF YOU

>keep missing Velk's head because she won't stay still for five seconds and the kinsect is slower than a hunk of metal with wings
Capcom has to just be fucking with us, there's no other explanation for this shit

Attached: 530-90_59023fa5b97a2.jpg (530x298, 39K)

Aren't they changing to suck slightly less ass? I'd check the patch notes but I'm lazy.

They are, they're making the damage mantles take from random shit not completely destroy their durability, so I can actually use it.

World’s pacing is actually pretty fucky now that you mention it. Dodogama is on the same tier as Great Jagras, Great Girros and the Ya-Kus as an early game monster and can’t be Tempered, yet you can’t encounter him until like halfway through High Rank. I hope MH6 has a volcano area early in the game so Dodogama gets a chance to shine.

He's more of a raptor kangaroo than a taekwondo raptor.

>i want a monster that kicks the shit out of you while yelling like Bruce Lee.

Attached: 23f851.jpg (1080x473, 54K)

He's almost ten years old. If you've been keeping up with the series, then you've fought EVERY monster hundreds of times. That's not indicative of their quality, though I will concede that some monsters need way more airtime, like Gigginox and swimming as a mechanic.

Until we get an MH entry that goes full reboot like third gen did, everything is overused. That's barely an argument, and in that same vein, Zinogre is a far better and more interesting fight than some other monsters that are even MORE reused, like the trash heap that is Gravios, Khezu, or any of the monkeys that aren't Kecha or Rajang. It's fine to dislike Zinogre, but being a contrarian doesn't make you more correct.

Attached: 1531915481639.png (500x639, 287K)

Not him, but they could have easily made Tobi the apex of the Ancient Forest.

Just play up the thunder, give him a few new moves, make him a bit larger and inflate his number. There you go, an apex that is not Rathalos

They should give him(dodogama) a pacman type move where he submerges himself in the ground like he usually does and chases you down

See

>Tobi the apex of the Ancient Forest.
But muh Rathalos

Ukanlos has something like that, but he just swims at you instead of trying to eat you
also nibel's entire thing is that

The problem is that he hasn't taken a SINGLE break in ten years, I don't fight narga every gen, I don't fight tigrex every gen and I dont fight amatsu every gen, If i did i would feel the same way about them as I do zinogre.

Yeah i guess you're right, seeing his stupid face charging at me from underground would be something though

God I hate that jobbing faggot

You have a fun and dynamic moveset and I'm looking forward to your subspecies.

There’s 19 confirmed monsters so far. Let’s determine the approximate roster size based on stuff that we know is practically guaranteed.

Silver Rathalos and Gold Rathian are assured, they’ve never missed a G Rank.

The final boss, be it Shara Ishvalda or something else.

Variants for monsters already in game. We’ve got Savage Deviljho, Raging Brachydios, Rusted Kushala Daora and the obligatory Bazelgeuse variant we all know is happening.

That leaves Iceborne at 26 monsters added at the very least, already the most of any G Rank game. Not to mention there’s likely a few wildcard hidden monsters too.

>Let's determine the approximate roster size based on my headcanon
Sure why not.

Lets be honest we know Metal Raths, a final boss and Savage Jho are happening at the very least.

There is an acheivement for hunting 50 variants, if legiana and nerg are the only monsters with variants in the game then it would makes no sense. Metal Raths have been confirmed, sharah ishvalda was leaked and we know there will be more variants. The headcanon is supported by evidence.

Paparaptor or Photograptor? Which suits him better?

Also a monster with hidden sleep

Attached: 1566860139098-1.jpg (903x189, 113K)

How is any of that headcanon?

>clutch claw is gay, faggy gimmick like the slinger only unlike the slinger you basically have to fucking use it, what a fucking joke

WELP!
Guess im not getting Iceborn if they actually make you use all those gimmicky extra items the showed in the first trailer

MON HUN GENXX may have been my first mon hunter game, but i put 1000 hours into it and completed all the guild missions and low rank missions.

I have played long enough to know Monster Hunter is about SLAPPING MONSTERS SHIT IN!

NOT SPAMMING BULLSHIT GIMMICKS

Attached: monstah huntah.jpg (2464x1749, 1.15M)

Isn't the entirety of Gen bullshit gimmicks?

>responding to bait this obvious
based retard

user I need you to kill yourself as soon as humanly possible for responding.

Zinogre is for charging Namielle's LEDs

Attached: ECfMFhBUIAEILmW.jpg (1200x720, 87K)

hTsn JM

PS4

Get the fuck in here. Velkhana first then the other quests.

I'm gonna miss sad zinorge

He's in now. Shouldn't he be happy he's assisting a fellow member of the roster?

>started with GU
>complaining about gimmicks
Is this a joke post?

Attached: file.png (924x778, 182K)

Again, it's fine for you to not like Zinogre, but I'm not buying your reasoning. I fight Narga, Tigrex, Amatsu and others every gen, because I play all the MH games from time to time, and in the middle of the current gen, if I'm in the mood to fight something in a previous game, I'll go fight them. I'm happier when I get to do it with updated mechanics, of course, but if they "take a break" for a gen, it's not like we're obligated to temporarily forget their existence. In the same way, if a monster is in every game (like Diablos, or Brachydios and Deviljho since their introduction, or the entirety of Gen 1 and 2 since 4U), you're not obligated to hunt them.

Do you think I ever go out of my way to hunt a Rathalos? No one likes that piece of shit. Should he be absent from a game? Probably not. He's a mascot at this point. On the other hand, Zinogre is actually popular, unlike Rathalos, and should most definitely have a spot in the most recent generation with updated visuals and mechanics, as is befitting a very spectacular and well-structured fight. He's also a unique monster, and only JUST got other species added to his classification of a Fanged Wyvern. You really think they'd skip Odogaron's and Dodo's progenitor for IB? I'm surprised he wasn't in base World. We don't need more Rath clones.

Attached: 3aIzoVX.jpg (1000x1415, 1.04M)

yes
you are the joke

CAN’T WAIT FOR SUMMER TO END

>MUH ADEPT STYLE

BITCH I WENT GUILD STYLE ALL THE FUCKING WAY!
I played the game the way it was meant to be played and GOT FUCKING GOOD!

Attached: 5 secs to fuck off.jpg (800x600, 300K)

Fuck off, Frieza.

Attached: YOU FOOL.png (1280x720, 711K)

You know...
>everyone always says frontier is shit because of spikes and lack of realism
>zinogre is anime and spikes as fuck
>realism

>realism
I'm starting to think all you niggas fucking retarded.

Attached: 1541997785756.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

why are you tards so happy about more panty armor when it's going to be that ugly diaper panty that world introduced anwyay

Zinogre at least gets his anime lightning shit from a reasonable source.
Now scientifically explain how the fuck this thing gets his powers.

Attached: END OF THE WORLD.png (800x604, 436K)

Popularity should be secondary to monsters that fit the game. Zinogre itself is an alright fight in my opinion, but shoving him into every game making him mandatory is annoying to say the least. Especially to me who would rather see something like amatsu come back. Just because he is popular doesn't mean he should be put in every game.
A new gen to me should focus on bringing monsters that are fun but don't get the spotlight to often to the forefront. Like Queropeco, Hypnocatrice, or even bringing back monoblos and reworking it to not be a diablos clone.

>Mounting gets introduced
>EVERYBODY DOES IT
>Wow when's this shit getting nerfed.
>Clutch Claw gets introduced
>EVERYBODY GONNA DO IT
>Wow when's this shit getting nerfed
The cycle continues. You bet your ass Clutch-spam is going to continue since G-Rank is literally "WHOOPSY I'M HUMAN AND MADE A MISTAKE I DIED!" mode.

The realism argument went out of the window the moment the Velkhana beta got released.

Attached: leaked velkhana gameplay.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>realistic source

monkey!
GO SUCK RAJANGS NUTS!

I play monster hunter TO KICK MONSTER ASS!
NOT USE SOME GAY ASS ZIP LINE CLAW THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

ONLY THING I WANT TO DO OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS THE SWITCH AXE RAPID SLASH

Attached: saiyan fuckig shits.jpg (125x70, 2K)

BIOENERGY FAGGOT
But Velkhanas Ice powers are super reasonable and they've went into detail explaining how it works

flash your teammates

based

youtube.com/watch?v=QjFt41DSZWA whats diaper about this?

>explainable source that makes sense within the games lore*

Yes, very realistic

HOWEVER...

Attached: 1520647507888.png (998x619, 1.44M)

It’s an Elder Dragon dumbass, their whole gimmick is that no one in-universe knows how their powers work. There’s plenty of non EDs in Frontier you could have chosen that fit the bill perfectly.

Frontier is the Monster Hunter according to Rob Liefeld. You know it's true.

>their whole gimmick is that no one in-universe knows how their powers work
That literally isn't true, we have psuedo scientific explanations for pretty much every elders powers. Their gimmick is that they're so powerful that they change the environment to a dangerous degree and would cause pretty serious damage to the ecosystem without hunters to cull them.

>we have psuedo scientific explanations for pretty much every elders powers
From artbooks and shit. In game they're not classified as anything else because the guild doesn't understand them well enough, due to rarity or bullshit.

You're being hyperbolic. He hasn't been in "every game". He's absent in Gen 1 and 2, present in 3 and 4, and he wasn't in base World. Narga, for comparison, was in 2 and 3, not present in 4, and not in base World either; Narga's been in the same amount of generations. Tigrex--2, technically in 3, 4, and not in base World. So Tigrex has technically been in more games than Zinogre, even if it was as a subspecies. You don't have to count that if you like--it'll reduce him to the same amount as Narga or Zinogre itself. Diablos has been in all of the generations, if not all of the games. I think he was absent in base Tri? Anyways, my point is you're exaggerating.

I could go down the list, but it's not the frequency with which you're seeing Zinogre, it's just the monster itself. I'd much sooner sympathize with you if you rallied for more 4U monsters, since they've only had the chance to appear in one game: 4U. I'd also like to bring up that I didn't mention GU, partly because it would only inflate numbers not only for Zinogre, but for a lot of monsters, and because it's technically part of Gen 4. I personally separate it entirely, but whatever.

Attached: 1438893291280.jpg (1065x1060, 288K)

>big events over on pc
>still no pierce shot deco
>still no guard up deco
>still no guard decos
I hate deco farming. Are AT's the best way to go now that the lavasioth event is gone?

Attached: 1564255154273.png (409x434, 280K)

>GU shitposter gets ignored in favor of more ED autism and Frontier shitposting
You guys are alright.

Attached: ok_hand monke.png (378x390, 328K)

this beta is bullshit

>He's absent in Gen 1 and 2,
Not that user but you are aware Zinorge is gen 3 monster right?

Attached: 1551256567997.webm (596x720, 964K)

Best way to get decorations is T2 Tempered monsters, whichever you can kill the fastest, and meld the extras as much as possible.
Or just wait for Iceborne because they might make some additions to the melding pot or whatever.

Elder dragons in general always have some inexplicable powers on display. Some things might be explained and fairly simple, like how Teostra creates explosions, but then you have shit like Alatreon or Fatalis who might as well be just as ridiculous as Dhisu ability wise (his problem is design and presentation, which is played up for cool factor).

Dhisu's also a bad example that people really, really like to cling onto. Him, along with a small number of normal monsters, as well as Burst, Origins, and Zeniths are by design extreme, but a large chunk of Frontier's normal monsters are just as believable as anything in the main series, and I really feel like this decade long contempt that's been built up for the game has tarnished the appeal and potential popularity of some monsters people might actually want to hunt and see overseas, because people who don't know any better just blindly accept everyone wanting to talk shit.

Frontier definitely has some serious problems, and at one point actually was a god awful megagrind for even the smallest shit, but the monsters in general are not fucking one of them and people need to realize this so we can get some extra demand for imports going, especially with closure around the corner.

4U monsters are the game right before the huge generational shift so i cant claim they're underutilized yet. And my point has never been the frequency, but how long I have to keep seeing them every gen. And when I said he was in every game I obviously meant since his release. Diablos is also a shitmon, up there with Rathalos the keeps showing up every generation. Narg and Tigrex have both skipped gens so when I get to refight them after not seeing them it feels fresh. I dont constantly go back and fight them in older games for my "fix" thats autistic.

Attached: 1521234860362.jpg (4250x2390, 877K)

>T2 Tempered monsters,
so tempered EDs?

No user, not tempered EDs. Those are T3

Nightshade Paolumu?

That wouldnt be unlocked late or have hidden sleep though

I am. That's my point. It's like complaining that Nerscylla is only in one game; it's only had the chance to appear in one game. And it doesn't change the fact that Nargacuga and Zinogre have appeared in the same number of generations. That was my point. The numbers, user. Zinogre can't be in every game if he was only just introduced halfway through the series' lifespan.

Firstly: that was also my point. We haven't had enough games to really say that a monster like Zinogre has been utilized too much; he hasn't had the chance for a break yet, and again, he's in the same number of games as Narga. When he's in MH6, and after that 7, and all the spin-offs in between, then sure, start bitching. That's a lot of games.

>I dont constantly go back and fight them in older games for my "fix" thats autistic.
Playing older games isn't autistic. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on this website, and it really makes me question whether you're just fucking with me at this point or not.

Attached: 1537640907306.png (728x574, 129K)

iceborne.seiken.io/runs/2019-08-30/6★-velkhana-of-the-frost/by/preydator/
Grandpa Style is finally coming back bros

Attached: DL7tUKyU8AAwCXJ.jpg orig.jpg (1752x1675, 232K)

slow

Attached: narga_double_tail.webm (1678x450, 2.12M)

Quick question, is beta Velkhana actually possible in multiplayer? There’s no feasible way to do enough damage in 15 minutes with the equipment they made available.

Yep. I've done it before.

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne Beta_20190830171313.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

>I've done it
>IG
more like the others did it

So wounding monster parts is purely for coop hunts right because I tried to do it solo with tigrex and can barely find an opening

Rajang tho

Valor Hammer or Valor Longsword?

Attached: 1357561907115.jpg (264x292, 28K)

I just did with GS

Attached: 61778789_p0.jpg (800x646, 402K)

>Zinogre can't be in every game if he was only just introduced halfway through the series' lifespan.
I know that was his point, zinorge has been in every MH game since it's debut it's currently 3 for 3 due exclusively to it's popularity, mean while a monster like say qurupeco is 1 for 3 and probably never be in another monster hunter game despite it's uniqueness because it doesn't rank high on popularity polls
That user's point was that we should let popularity dictate rather a monster gets put in or not because we'll wind up getting the same handful of monsters in over and over while unique unpopular monsters are left by the wayside

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

After what they did to Diablos I'm not surprised.

Getting breaks is way easier solo because of reduced health and monsters are easier to lead and manipulate since it's just you fighting

guess I'm doing something wrong then. almost everytime I clutch'd onto Tigrex solo I get thrown off.

Guys I did it...I beat velkhana with GS with no mantles, palico or CC spam

Constantly going back because you cant go a single gen without a specific fight is is dumb in my opinion unless that monster has 0 chance like yama tsukami or any swimming monster. Since what monster gets in is usually always controlled by popularity, zinogre will almost always be in which means i will constantly have to prove that I know how to fight this monster that I don't even enjoy. He doesnt need to be in 3 more games for burnout to start since for me and some other its already have that feeling. You dont feel it since you like zinogre.

>The returning monsters are supposed to represent each gen
>We get a p3rd rep but no 4/4U rep
Why though?

They are. I still can't hate them, though.

Hammer if you want fun
Longsword if you want to literally be unkillable

Tigrex is a fun fight with CB although even AED can be risky

>MHW Narga's starts first
based

Gore is coming post-launch

That's because you're doing it when he's attacking, only do it when he's recovering or running away and you need a gap closer, dont focus on using crutch claw nonstop

Idk, if I wanted catlolis id just watch anime or some shit. No reason to put them into a video game like MH. I will admit the rhyming thing was a tad bit cute

Gore will be DLC probably

Dude Jinouga Lmao

I want to believe but I have a bad feeling shitty steve will make it in because it would be easier and reddit hipster fucks would love it. I'm just going to come out and say it, steve is the worst flagship monster in the history of monhun.

He’s way better than Rathalos.

congrats
you DID record your run right?

Attached: 1560732925485.webm (638x678, 262K)

Literally anything is better than Rathalos, even Kehzu

Thats not an accomplishment

That's Rathalos and arguably Kushala

>steve is the worst flagship monster in the history of monhun.
What is Rathalos, Kushala, Nergigante and now, Velkhana?

And I never disagreed with that point because, in fact, I agree with it. I would love to see Qurupeco and Gigginox in, but as I understand it, Japan has a hateboner for them, which really sucks.

I just don't think Zinogre is given as much preferential treatment as other user seems to think. He's popular, sure, but not moreso than the other grandstanders appearing in IB--which, again, I do agree may become an issue somewhere down the line.

I'd also like more bugs. No Neopterons in MHW is just criminal.

>You dont feel it since you like zinogre.
Exactly. And you feel it, because you dislike him. It's a matter of opinion, because the numbers don't add up to your claim. Thus, we agree. I probably feel the same way about some monsters you like as you do about Zinogre, and as such I do understand where you're coming from.

Attached: 1dLs0KT.jpg (800x782, 95K)

My best time for the night was 12'17" with hammer. I was really hoping to sub 10 Velk but it's an actually difficult fight surprisingly.

Attached: poorlydrawnkutku.png (502x469, 20K)

has anyone beaten velk solo yet? i got her to kush's starting area but thats it

paparaptor

Rath is the first monster ever made he can't be considered worse than anything, the fact that steve comes close puts him lower because they should have known better by then.

30 user, not 50.

I have with hammer, dual blades, and swax. Abuse the clutch claw during her breath attacks. for some reason her breath attacks don't have a hitbox on her face.

Velkhana also fights like a Frontier monster, if it ends up being a popular fight then it's basically hypocrisy

But i dont dislike him, im very middling about him. Im just tired of fighting the same monster for the 3 generation in a row, going on 4. And what numbers arent adding up?

my mistake, still too much for it to be filled by 2 monsters

He's only been in two generations, user, going on three. Same as a bunch of other monsters. Your lack of enthusiasm is the only thing making it seem worse than it is, because as I explained above, that's the same situation as a lot of other monsters.

Attached: 878673bbc09b978fce2479109734e9df.png (1280x1003, 337K)

3, 4 and 5 are not 2 generations, while interesting and fun monsters like qurupeco get literally no love

>finally beat Velkhana in multiplayer
Thank you based Switch Axe Nip who Clutch Claw rose her into walls over and over again, we knocked her over like 15 times in 13 minutes.

It's just enough to be filled by 3 though, considering the base game's 50 elders trophy and how it only had 5 elders at the start.

GU is not Monster Hunter 5. He's been in 3 and 4, and now World: IB. I've already explained this above, so I'll direct you there.

I personally would love to see Quru again. Jho appearing so frequently without him, when he was a big part of the former's gimmick, is vastly disappointing.

Attached: 1430344106160.jpg (800x602, 28K)

Guys I want to hear your ideas to rebalance/rework some monsters that you deem too weak.
You are not allowed to:
-make it faster/hit faster;
-make it deal more damage with x move or in general;
-give it more hp/armor (weakspots removal is allowed).
Everything else is fine.

how do people make the monster turn around while mounted?

why the steve hate
he doesn't have any bullshit moves
design is pretty simple but still nice
not very hard nor too easy
I get it if you think hes boring but hate?

give everything frontier tier aoe attacks