Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm thinking about buying a nintendo switch but I don't know which one...

Hey guys, I need some advice. I'm thinking about buying a nintendo switch but I don't know which one. The switch lite seems like a great option because l will mostly play it in portable mode and I can save 100$. It also looks more comfortable to hold. But isn't the screen too small (5.5 inch) ? I've never hold a switch for a long time so I can't say if it's too heavy or big. I won't take it outside so I don't know if the switch lite is worth it. Is the bigger screen worth the additional 100$ and discomfort of a regular switch for someone who'll only play in portable mode ? After playing in portable for a long period, does your hands really hurt ?

Attached: nintendo-switch-lite-hardware-130_0190000000928847.png (400x400, 96K)

And what games do you plan to play on switch? Because there are none

the normal switch is definitely too big if you only want to play in portable mode. It's not uncomfortable to play on but it's way too big to carry around or even put in a backpack

Yeah but I won't carry around my switch, I'll play it at home. The issue here is light and confortable switch but smaller screen VS heavy/big but bigger screen

Are you sure you'll only use it in portable mode? I know a couple people that bought it exclusively to use as a portable and ended up using it docked a lot of the time instead.

HAHAHAHAHA EPIC XD NINTENDO MORE LIKE NINTENO GAMES AM I RIGHT? HAHAAAAAAH.

It's already September.wait until black Friday to see what deals they're offering.

In that case just get the regular model, who knows, you might find yourself wanting to play in docked mode one day.

I have bad eyesight so some of the more text heavy games requires Docked mode for me.

Attached: 936z4x909h931.png (1641x852, 294K)

Just get a regular one, because handheld mode is super uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure it actually destroys your hands after a while, and it's propably even worse for the smaller version.

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

Even if you're mostly playing in portable mode, you'll almost certainly want to play Smash in docked mode, otherwise it's hard to see everything, plus it's much easier if you have a gampead. Plus the Switch 2.0 has a much better battery life than the Switch Lite. Also, I find the larger design of the Switch makes it far more comfortable. It's like holding a regular gamepad, rather than holding a tiny portable device that cramps your hands. If you want to carry it in your pocket, just carry the joy-cons in one pocket and the tablet in the other.

Most of the games that i'm interested in looks more like portable games (Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda LADX, Octopath Traveler). The only games that make me wants to play on tv screen are Zelda BOTW and Fire Emblem but I don't mind playing them in portable mode if the switch lite is a better option

I'll take a regular one then, thanks guys

I have the same use-case as you. I wouldn't want to trade mine in for a lite, the screen is just too small imo. I've been using the regular switch in docked mode for about a week. Haven't had any problems holding it for longer periods.

Isn't Nintendo releasing a new version of the switch, the one with bigger battery?

Wait for switch pro.

It comes out in three weeks, make sure you get that version instead of the original version.

If you want it now then make sure to get the red box version for the better battery, but if you can then wait until black friday because worst case scenerio you'll get a gift card along with it, maybe even a free game.

It's already out in most stores now.

Make sure it's this box for the better battery

Attached: NewSwitchBox-720x246.jpg (720x246, 31K)

This. Your wrists get sore after a while. I ended up selling it. I look forward to getting a Lite though.

t. small dick, small hands manlet.