WE ARE NOW HERE

WE ARE NOW HERE

Attached: IMG_20190830_191156_253.jpg (606x1280, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/weber demo man/
us.blastingnews.com/gaming/2017/07/cyberpunk-2077-update-different-playable-character-classes-001864013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last time you posted this I posted the following, you didn't respond.

"A tabletop RPG can allow a great variety in professions and lifestyles because, guess what, it's only limited by imagination and the established setting. Videogames are limited by budget and time. How exactly would you make a game in which you are a professional musician and rabble-rouser (Rocker), a professional journalist (Media), a serving police officer (Cops) etc Each of those would be a revolutionary game in itself. You might as well say why can't you be a cop or politician in GTAV.

CDPR have wisely restricted gameplay to being a criminal mercenary who solicits and is offered jobs to commit violence or espionage."

>PR damage control
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Then why not make a new IP instead of coasting off an established one while not actually doing it justice?

Not an argument!

>Not an argument!
Not an argument.

The demo they showed today had Solos, netrunners, and corpos

>looks at any RPG videogame
>mage, warrior, rogue, etc
>looks at cyberpunk
>warrior and rogue

That's like saying D&D games shouldn't be made as the adaptations face the same problem of imagination vs the constraints of scripted content.

that's just background not classes it's only for dialogue options

Attached: IMG_20190830_182155_545.jpg (1280x1196, 87K)

its CDPRs own fault for being so secretive and stingy with info while teasing this for years. They set themselves up for failure.

>>looks at any RPG videogame
>>mage, warrior, rogue, etc

Those are typically party-based RPGs. There are solo games with multiple classes but they are RPGs, whereas CP2077 is an action-RPG. A better point of comparison would be Deus Ex (no classes).

The only time I played a pen and paper RPG was cyberpunk and my character was a fixer. I had a lot of fun playing, it was a good time.

CP2077 doesn't really have classes, just abilities named after 3 of the classes, Solo, Netrunner and Techie.

Corporate, Street, and Nomad are backgrounds - like Mass Effect's Earth, Colonist, Spacer.

>They wisely decided to backtrack on previous statements and turn an RPG into a nu Deus Ex clone
fuck off.

How would you create a game that accurately portrays being a rock star, a gun-for-hire, a hacker, a mechanic, a news reporter, a cop, a corporate businessman, an information broker or a road warrior as entirely different play-styles which aren't unique or watered down in any shape or form?

most of these wouldn't be fun to play as in a videogame.

>Rockerboys
Just play Rockband.

>Techies
Where is the fun in playing that?

>Medias
Wow i can go film people for 10 min and then go to my office to cut the filmed footage down to 30 seconds. So much fun.

>Cops
It's the same as Solos just with a cop uniform there is literally no difference.

>Corporates
WOW i can go to a meeting and sit in a chair for 2-3 hours to talk with other assholes about how we will use gangs to kill each other so we can make money.

>Fixers
Hey let's talk and if it doesn't go well i just shoot you.

>Nomads
The only one that could be interesting

>Westcucks fell for "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING" yet again
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: laughing-dead-weight.png (267x338, 106K)

>backtrack on previous statements

Where did they promise a faithful adaptation of the tabletop classes? Post an actual quote and source.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Seriously how many times will people have to fall for this retarded over ambitious video game claims that always end up being watered down by release for them to learn?

imagine being this unimaginative and/or retarded... are you a CDPR employee?

When will they learn to stop looking at AAA shit? How fucking retarded can you be to not realise that when this happens it will come from a game that looks like Dwarf Fort. Westerners are genuinely retarded and keep rebuying "broken promises: Gun game" continuously

Attached: 1261064841014.png (297x325, 62K)

then tell me where the game part is when you play on of the cut out classes

Star Citizen, with it's bajillion planned features and shitload of money, is less ambitious (and more of a scam) than the game Yea Forums convinced itself that Cyberpunk 2077 was going to be.
You people are retards if you think this game was ever going to be a 1:1 recreation of the tabletop because that has never happened in the history of videogame RPGs.

>roleplay options bad!
>unique roleplaying bad!
based corporate cocksucker

Those aren't really the same as classes in traditional RPG sense. They are just your background/job.
A corporate can be just at murdering dudes as a solo. Your role is just your starting point and after that you can develop your character however you want.

>They set themselves up for failure
lmao this game is going to sell a shitload of copies regardless of how good it is.

umm....

Attached: cyberpunk_change.jpg (935x374, 57K)

Corpos are an option

This loser is so desperate to sabotage the game he copypastes into every thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/weber demo man/

>expecting a first-person action rpg to have deep roleplaying mechanics

they're only a fucking option after you leave the corp dumbass you can't be a fucking corpo retard

this shill is such a cdpr cocksucker he defends faggot shit and tranny shit hahaha

>are you a CDPR employee?

Who are you employed by - the Homo Boys Dildo-Bike corporation?

says the Yea Forums poster that says transgender options are bad

Neck yourself tranny.

>you can't be a fucking corpo retard
Well that's good, who wants to be a retard?

but why play boring classes in a videogame?

the rest will be sold as dlc, based cdpr amirite?

as opposed to strong guy, sneaky guy, and computer guy?

Listen here you fucking zoomer, even in the tabletop you'd have to have some exit plan for the corpos, same as the cops, otherwise the story is literally patrolling or doing menial tasks as a low level.

Of course they have you leave first you oversensitive mouth breathing faggot.

>Neck yourself tranny.

I don't believe this is a quote from a CDPR employee - if it is post the source.

The only way I'd find this ok is if there are expansion packs centered around adding new jobs.

play tabletop games if you want deep roleplaying

>y... you can still be a corpo
>a... actually corpos aren't really corpos :^)

>Last time you posted this I posted the following, you didn't respond
probably because what you posted is absolute horseshit. have you never played an RPG before, you bootlicking shill?

Mass Effect has 2 layers of background though -- Pre-Service History and Psychological Profile. 3 options each, allowing for 9 different combinations of background

You should probably research how corpos work and what they are in the setting before greentexting some stupid shit like that.

you should probably take cdpr cock out your mouth you fucking shil lmao

Not an argument!

us.blastingnews.com/gaming/2017/07/cyberpunk-2077-update-different-playable-character-classes-001864013.html
Whether all of these character classes will be included in the game, that is remain to be seen. However, according to Pondsmith, a lot of these, if not all of them, will be in the game. With the vast character classes it will have, this sci-fi role playing game will work great with multiplayer features.

Back when the actual creator of cyberpunk 2020 was part of development it was an actual RPG. Since E3 2018 they've been stepping farther and farther away from the RPGs elements until now where it just looks like a dime a dozen FPS with rpg lite mechanics

You kind of cant, video game consumers are just literal manchildren that dont understand what it takes to produce their hobby, which is bizarre considering with most other hobbies, people have at least some idea what goes into its creation

People who play video games dont have a fucking clue about modeling, animation, rigging, or design

There's no argument to be had. You are objectionably a dumb, transparent faggot.

Yes. You have a limited amount of character creation, so players choose classes that do a specific role best. You have one character who maxes out diplomacy and can maybe defend himself in a fight, one guy who can fight really well but is useless outside of combat, one guy who does one kind of combat well and is weak at others, one guy who can drive/fly/etc really well, the hacker, etc. Each party member filling a specific niche.

Only here there isn't a party. It's just the player, so you have two options; 1. Lock the player out of most of the game and force them to be buddy buddy with NPCs to fill the roles, 2. give the player more free reign so he can drive, shoot, hack, etc well.

Why would your corporation accept you not doing your job? Why would a police officer be allowed to just do whatever; even undercover officers are strictly monitored and not allowed to do whatever they want?

>as opposed to strong guy, sneaky guy, and computer guy?
With those you will have at least more fun and have more options from a gameplay perspective. Also those 3 classes can already learn what the others can in a cyberpunk world so i see no point in adding those classes into the game

why the fuck would a retard say you can still play corpo when you can't lmao

>There's no argument to be had. You are objectionably a dumb, transparent faggot.

Since you obviously have a giant glowing brain why don't you bend your cosmic intellect to answering this part:

"How exactly would you make a game in which you are a professional musician and rabble-rouser (Rocker), a professional journalist (Media), a serving police officer (Cops)"

YOU NEVER PLAYED THE ORIGINAL PEN AND PAPER

Age of Decadence and Underrail aren't party based and yet it has all of what you describe and more, shame CDPR isn't as talented as singular indie devs.