Announce game

>Announce game.
>Never ever mention it again.

???

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2018_11_diablo-immortal4.jpg (1280x868, 134K)

Wait for april 1st

good

Red shirt man saved us. Is C&C cell game doing well?

They had to start from scratch due to the backlash. They knew they wouldn't be able to recover from the obvious cash grab retrofitting a mobile game that already exists in fucking China.

>Announce game
>Made by chinks

Wtf bros why does nobody talk about it ???

We gonna have Blizzcon soon, give it time. The main topic will be Diablo immortal gameplay, deep lore and introduction to other mobile games

You troll, but it's 99% likely true.

This. Their stock took a big blow after the announcement. If they had actually released the P2W abomination they had cooked up heads would have rolled.

They had to scramble and delay it because there was too much heat on them for releasing what is basically a re-skinned Chinese shovelware game. On the plus side the game will be much better now. It was supposed to release right before Blizzcon this year. Now it's scheduled for Q1 next year.

Is out? I thought it was canceled or something

I was at Blizzcon and played it. The gameplay is actually alright. I think I'll play it unless they go full jew. Best case scenario would be if they monetize it like PoE.

>re-skinned Chinese shovelware game
I never looked too deeply into these allegations that it was basically a re-skinned version of a game that's been done a dozen times already at the time. But if true, that's possibly the most damning thing about this whole Diablo Immortal fiasco.

It was pretty blatant.

You think that you want diablo for PC, but you don't

Thought it was, I played it and it was awful...

Beautiful. This is despite multiple reuploads.

Attached: 1547240874803.png (920x117, 8K)

Goodness. And then they even re-used the Diablo 3 classes/characters (except Witch Doctors, because fuck those, right?).

doubt they changed anything, it's meant for chinksects

I have a question

Attached: 5VXooiZd.png (785x285, 14K)

Do you think it'll get brought up again at this upcoming Blizzcon or do you think they'll pretend it never happened?

Preregistered on Android :)

Chinks made a blatant mobile Diablo knock-off, so instead of wasting money on lawsuits that can't be won because China, Blizzard chose to buy the game and release it as an official Diablo product.

Honestly I feel bad for Blizzard. This isn't what anybody wanted, but chinks gonna chink.

Attached: 1550424267524.gif (500x375, 505K)