The Big Mountain we see in Old World Blues is populated by six(6) remaining researchers; Dr. Mobius, Klein, Borous, 8...

The Big Mountain we see in Old World Blues is populated by six(6) remaining researchers; Dr. Mobius, Klein, Borous, 8, 0 and Dala. Upon inspection of the crater, we encounter Higgs Village. This village was where these six(6) scientists would live when they were not conducting research prior to the Great War. This are the only building within Big MT which explicitly exists for the intention of housing the scientists, albeit only the main six(6).

Using our analytic abilities, we can see via the terminal entries scattered throughout Big MT and the plethora of human corpses that there were COUNTLESS OTHER SCIENTISTS, RESEARCHERS AND ASSISTANTS RESIDING WITHIN BIG MT PRIOR TO THE GREAT WAR. Riddle me this, retard: where the fuck did they live? Where the fuck did these countless other individuals live and spend their off-hours? Did they sleep, eat and live within the labs they worked in? Do you think I am a fucking retard and I am willing to believe something as retarded as that? YES, OBSIDITARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS. You drones are completely fucking ridiculous, retarded, asinine and gullible. How am I supposed to respect Obsidian’s “””outstanding writing and lore building””” IF THEY CANNOT EVEN CONCOCT A BELIEVABLE FUCKING ECOSYSTEM. You fucking retard nigger subhumans will eat whatever Josh Sawyer and that other faggot will shit out onto your plate. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. Bootlicking fucking Reddit scum I bet you love your epic little Bazinga reddit r/IFuckingLoveScience DLC, don’t you? May you get cancer and burn in Hell forever more. Goodbye.

Attached: OWB.png (478x590, 369K)

LOL WALL OF TEXT DIDNT READ

I won't bother reading that but I think it is shitting on Reddit World Blues so I'm going to go with a BASED on this one.

fuck you scum obsiditard

>shitposts from over 10 years ago are treated like real posts
I regret leaving

Whats a car?

even is this is a bait

what about the hobos that wander BM?
200 years are a long time, many people could have visited the place in the past and dying
>but they are workers!
not everyone have to live in the research settlement, having homes outside the crater is possible

even then in the fucking DLC there is a fucking camp of chinks ghoul

Attached: nigger.jpg (461x378, 13K)

Allow me to remind you that pic related is Big MT. They drove to and from and isolated mountain outpost in the middle of the desert?

Not sure what the fuck you're saying. Are you referring to the lobotomites? Those are brainless drones who wander around and do pretty maintenance. Even they have a "home"; "The Cuckoos Nest".

Attached: Big MT.png (1432x794, 1.76M)

they probably flew them in via vertibird just like they fly people into area 51 in real life

Is it practical and fuel efficient to airlift possibly close to 100 people who all live in different places to and from work day after day? I think it would be more practical to have a place for them to live, wouldn't you agree?

Attached: fd.png (562x628, 389K)

ask the US Government since they do that just that

Some people actually commute to work. You would know this if you left your room, let alone worked.

Damn that's it I guess. That 100% accurate photo of Big MT that is defiantly not an abstraction in any way has 100% blow the fuck out of his argument.

I think what we're really missing is this.
>(6)
>(6)
>(6)
>obsidian is heavily sjw
>liberals are satanic pedophiles that eat children (look up qanon)
It really makes you wonder how long they've been doing this, and how long they've been subtly indoctrinating people to be okay with this shit.

Liberalism is a disease.

This is clear-cut, blatant, in-game depiction on Big MT. If you think this is somehow wrong, you are a stupid obsiditard.

Read this dummy

This has nothing to do with Old World Blues but I agree that Obsidian is SJW and most Yea Forums users are pedophiles. Fuck Satanists.

that's a drawing, dude

A drawing created by the game's designers to depict the Big MT.

>most Yea Forums users are pedophiles
>most Yea Forums users are liberals
Hmmmm.

are you the same schizo user that went nuclear when PoE2 came out

take your meds

Yes, a drawing with a distinct lack of detail.

What the fuck is PoE2? Sounds like some anime fag shit.

Probably took the train. You know, the train tunnels which were collapsed by the time of the DLC?

If you can find another, more definitive depiction of the crater, I would love to see it :)

Attached: ac.png (806x1440, 1.32M)

Oh yeah you're right. Maybe the trains.

Attached: c.png (720x565, 159K)

yeah let me show you my asshole hold on real quick

typical bethestardretard

Actual I just checked it out and the "trains" are traditional boxcars, not passenger trains. Most likely used for transporting supplies to Big MT, probably NOT for transporting the brightest minds of pre-war America.

Attached: Gnomes.jpg (1200x834, 300K)

>NO IT CANNOT BE

kill yourself

I thought these were residential quarters

Attached: hexcrete.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

what were they?

Look OP, i didn't like this DLC either, but it was still better than Dead Money.

Attached: 1566971154029.png (178x366, 46K)

Wasn't the whole humor thing supposed to be cringy tho?
I thought it was all a joke on how most scientists/book smart people are turbo autists.

>better than Dead Money.
stop right here, mofherfugging scum criminal

I'm level 40 and these Roboscorpions are kicking my ass. I usually just run away from them.

Honest Hearts > Lonesome Road > Old World Blues > Dead Money

Attached: 1566999549436.jpg (655x650, 77K)

Dead money>Old word Blues>Honest hearts>Lonesome Road
All that shit was 200 years ago, now, i can't remember well, but fucking honest hearts was an unfocused mess, and everything sucked, the game engine was not made for this kind of experience, even if the cool guy was cool
Bald waifu>Cool burnt dude
Anyday, boy

Attached: E0sUumX.gif (691x1043, 1.97M)