Other urls found in this thread:

f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-36-2-silver-studio-games.1697/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

akabur is a hack, that jasmine game being good was just a fluke

>poopketchup
I don't get it?

The only good parts are the ones with Iris or Lola

Clearly says 5 points. You expect to get 50 just for a little above the panties butt grab?

I love how Harry is just stoked about his house getting 5 extra points.

I think its period blood.

>he doesnt poop ketchup

Is that Krang up on the shelf?

on the incredibly off chance that you legitimately didn't get it: mud blüd

>spoon on ear.
uh?
is this something that happens on the movies? i do not remember.

I think that's supposed to be Luna. She's autistic and mentally scarred.

fpbp

He called her a mudblood.

I lied.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x850, 189K)

Why does Harry have a bottle of C++? I didn't know it came in bottles.

DEH

#RESIST DRUMF

DRUMF IS LITERALLY JUST VOLDOMPRT XDD

Is that shit even any good? I see in the /weg/ threads there's some kind of spin-off or mod?

He didn't deserve that win. I got no respect for mofuckers like that. He got bodied.

theres some russian mod that adds tons of content but i dont remember its name. it was good. original is passable, many faps were had

yes yes well done ackbar

HOWEVER

So she's best girl, then.

Ah that makes sense. Here I thought he was saying 'bloody shit'

This one is good is even funny at times , akabur didnt force the cuckshit he loves on this one . There's a spin-off taht adds more content to the original game is not a mod is a whole new game

subtle sneed post

rent free

Precisely.

It's Silver mod. Haven't played it in years, so no idea if it adds a ton of new content.
f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-36-2-silver-studio-games.1697/

Just get the Silver version, it added a ton of content and removed the grinding. It's definitely worth playing, it's better than 99% of other games of its type.

I was severely disappointed with the other girls content in the original. Can you actually train Luna (and more importantly Cho) to the same levels as Hermionee in Silver?

Never read Harry Potter but that sounds like a really good racist slur. I like it. I'm gonna have to use that.

not even close, the modders who work on Silver are probably even lazier than Akabur himself, maybe in the next decade

No, but they do have several events and their own storylines. They also added a Slytherin loli who has the best events, but development on her has been seemingly stalled. What's there already is pretty good though.

Calling anyone that would just get you laughed out of the room for being a colossal faggot, though. Just stick with nigger, the ultimate classic.

I don't know, I feel like mudblood could easily be turned into a legitimate racial slur, and it would piss people off extra hard because they enjoy its source.

they removed Cho content

why?

Cho was the biggest disappointment of the game. You can't introduce a character design that looks better than the main character and give her no content.

Based. Libtards seething.

why is it so comfy to sit at a desk in a castle on a snowy night with a fireplace going and a phoenix slowly wilting while you write reports about your students lewd activities? any other games with this unexpected feel?

Attached: comfy.png (1063x488, 593K)

thats rain

no, you'll definitely be mocked. And they'll be right to mock you, because you'll be looking like a faggot.

Don't try and make things up, just use what smarter people made up

You're right, but if a concentrated effort was made, twitterfags would quickly go from mocking to horror, and suddenly Kotaku would come out with a story titled "Neo-Nazis Appropriating Harry Potter to Spread Hate"

Merula Sneed

Attached: 1557537853455.jpg (1024x1820, 91K)

I know, right.

Attached: Untitled.png (1675x938, 1.72M)

No they didn't. The last patch was in fact a massive rework of mainly her content. The problem is the content that is there sucks, it's just slowly getting her to fuck other guys and turn her into an exhibitionist. It's total trash. The stuff with the Slytherin loli was god tier by comparison, mind raping that girl she doesn't like and forcing her to jack you off under your semen stained desk, while the loli forces her to describe how much she likes the smell, and mocks her for being a slut was too good.

What should happen to girls when they turn 17, stop being attractive and have no other purpose?

Should they be put into camps so they can have babies until they're 25 or should they just be aborted?

Listen, newfaggot, you can't force memes. This is basic shit. If something doesn't have memetic quality it will never catch on no matter how much you try to force it to do so, and using Harry Potter lingo to insult someone will never be anything but pathetic faggotry of the highest order. Now fuck off and let us discuss mind breaking sluts in video games in peace.

Locked up in a basement from ages 11 - 25 for pleasure and breeding purposes.

Or we could just keep them around as cooks, caretakers of the home and children, and actually get a benefit out of them? You know, the whole wife and mother thing.

soul
soulless

what is that

>you can't force memes

>you can't force memes
Look at this actual post-election newfag and laugh, goddamn. Why the fuck do you think there's nothing but pepe le poopoo and wally jackman you tremendous dick sucking coon? Why do you think it's the same fucking shit day after day for the past however many years? Phoneposting newfag cock addled spear chucking retards like you have forced memes and then never let them die.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x544, 1.41M)

we use Mutt
>you can't force memes
people forced boomer and zoomer meme not long ago you newfag

Okay, that makes more sense. I thought he was thinking something like, "Why would you want to touch a girl's butt? Poop and period blood comes from down there."