Yea Forums hates it

>Yea Forums hates it
>play it and find it bad, Yea Forums turns out to be right
Name it.

Attached: 66743323321.gif (195x229, 1.13M)

dragon's dogma

neptunia

Yea Forums loves this piece of shit though

astral chain

Assassin's Creed

The Witcher 3

overwatch

the last of us

i played banjo kazooie and tooie when they first came out and distinctly remembered tooie being better, but people on Yea Forums were calling it inferior to kazooie
after replaying them, i was horrified to discover that Yea Forums was 100% correct

Drew Scanlon

FFXIV

Fallout new vegas

Dark souls 3

There's a rabid defense force for that here though.

undertale

Stalker SOC

KH3.

dark souls 2

Elite dangerous

Devil May Cry 2

Attached: gzfy1bez4t311.png (240x262, 91K)

There's also a lot of people complaining about it as well.

No mans sky

alan wake

Your mom
LOL

Came here to say this. Fuck this overrated trash.

I had this experience too after the Banjo Smash reveal, but I've decided to keep pretending Tooie is better to fuck with other posters and my friend

ignore the main quest,go directly to bitterblack island from lvl1,there,fixed the game

If you don't care for story or stealth gameplay then that's personal preference. But it is by no means objectively a shit game.

This. It's an objectively average game.

ion fury

nu God of War. No idea why normies love it, it's average at best, objectively less fun than even 3

Starsector

Undertale.

Giant Bomb

Tides of Numenera

Attached: 1382400765615.gif (258x157, 1.31M)

How do you 'play' giant bomb?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

If Yea Forums hates a game that's generally a guarantee that it's good. The only games Yea Forums likes are obscure weeb trash.

Final Fantasy 15
Anthem

This. I played it because I wanted to go through all of the DMC plots through gameplay, but I really wish I skipped that one, what a shitty game. I'm really hoping Yea Forums's wrong on DmC being bad.

Astral chain

Attached: Ohh.jpg (1024x566, 68K)

This

>No idea why normies love it
Because it's a daddy child story so it includes Muh feelings. It's the same reason twitter loves TLOU

This

Prototype 2, people called it a failure on launch when the Radnet pack was annouced and I still went ahead and preordered it. Not only was that tacked on DLC and the game itself shit but they managed to ruin Alex's character completely which spat in my face for expectations that the "Murder your Maker" tag was just for promotion and something would make Heller and Mercer unite in the end. What a pitiful end for the Hulk UD engine and it's one proper Original IP.

Attached: 1566680919373.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I have yet to see this happen.

if it was a nintendo exclusive it would be a 100 metacritic

red dead redemption 2

Fallout 4

>DMC 2
>DmC
>Undertale (some songs are neat tho)
>Dead Space 3
>Street Fighter 5
>The Last of Us
>the new God Of War (my brother is still mad because he was hyped for it kek)
>STALKER without mods
>Assassin's Creed in general
>FnaF
>MGS 5 (ground zeros it's ok)
>Killzone Shadow Fall
Sometimes I need to trust Yea Forums desu

Attached: 1554725032941.png (1001x524, 373K)

guarenteed u only played like an hour of god of war

Played it on a friend's house, it was boring.

I really don't understand the praise, there are better stealth games and even better infected themed games out there.

guaranteed you're a mouthbreathing retard

that's one of the few games Yea Forums generally likes though

Bioshock Infinite
Gone Home
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

>Undertale
They this day I believe this was an elaborate prank that only streamers liked because it gave them views, I really didn't like that shit and it's almost non existent gameplay.

WoW
God of War
Witcher 2&3

I started playing it this week, and it was unnistaled today, 10 hours in. I liked the wolrd building, and how organic felt when, for example, you see gangs fighting with each other. But, man, I hated everything else, specially the gameplay.

There is literally no game that Yea Forums generally likes. You've just personally been in more threads with positive posts about it

I forgot Doki Doki Literature Club. the girls are cute so I didn't feel that I wasted my time

is there a way to know how many hours you have in a PS4 game?
I'm taking a shit right now but I can take a photo if you want m8

I felt the same way about DDLC, Yea Forums told me it was "baby's first meta VN" but of course my dumb ass didn't listen

Attached: 1446070755955.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

Isn't that statement also impossible to prove?

DD continues to be a great shit taste litmus test

What about Deus Ex and God Hand?

Pic related. Yea Forums was right all along

Generic opinion

True

Yea Forums loves this game you fucking zoomer

It was ok, and damn was i looking forward to it...
Although the Dutchposters make me laugh

The dialogue system was shit, but what do you expect from a Bethesda game?

Based

Attached: MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN ON THE D-WALKER!!.png (300x600, 235K)

katamari damacy

FFXIV

Genuinely one of the most garbage games I've ever bought. I was fortunate steam gave me a full refund of it and SB even though I was 20 hours in (really)

The art is very nice though. But it's the most stripped down rpg you could imagine. MMOs are always shit anyway.