World first 60

>world first 60
>3 days and 7 hours /played
>literal who private server speedrunner
How can Joana, Method and all other autists ever recover?

Attached: Capture.jpg (703x395, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4
discord.gg/HnuUfGn
twitch.tv/method/clip/TangentialCalmStrawberryDoggo
clips.twitch.tv/SavageWrongCarabeefKevinTurtle
youtube.com/watch?v=3O_pNDc73MM
twitch.tv/jokerdtv/clip/FurryAmazingButterflyWTRuck
twitch.tv/videos/474207217?t=16h29m31s
clips.twitch.tv/PoisedFrigidSquirrelSwiftRage
youtu.be/xzhWu3FjaDc
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-realms-listed-by-data-center-updated-8-27-19/250875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are "professional" WoW players actually seething about this? any good vids of them finding out?

how much adderall was he on?

Imagine caring about this stupid shit lmao.

Who knows, they rented out a large room in Vegas and are live streaming the event like it's an esport, so probably a little.

Not really, most retail players can't really spend the time to grind private servers for speedrunning. All Classic will be is speedrunning, I doubt the top retail guilds like Method or Limit claim any world firsts.

>private server speedrunner
Man, he's gonna transition so hard.

aoe farm abuse?

Jesus, i thought Blizz was paying for this

trash method scared to lvl open world

Attached: 1566252926806.png (656x441, 484K)

I doubt Joana cares but Method is seriously seething, so are all who have been saying private server players dont know jackshit about the game

The method fags have a bunch of MSI logos up on their stream, they're probably sponsoring them.

almost every expac max level has been abuse of respawns, deal with it nerds

>Method is seriously seething
source?

The face that will haunt method nightmares

>Corporate cocks sukers spend mega money on Vegas rooms, lights and the whole shebang.
>Spend a shit ton of money hiring a paying travel for streamers to host.
>Gets beaten by lonely bald basment gnome who right after goes to delete his new level 60.
What's not to enjoy

Attached: EDAnVuhU0AA5c_h.jpg (1200x745, 203K)

I dont know if this really means they are seething but after Joker hit 60 he tried to delete the character and then hosted Method on Twitch
Method proceeded to play a long ass advertisement on the channel

Nope, this is 100% method and their sponsors. They didn't get world first 60 and it's looking like they're not getting world first Ony/Rag unless some sort of miracle happens. This is what happens when you shift focus from a dead game with almost no Mythic progression competition to one that's bustling full of people striving to be top at something.

who watches this shit and why? I'm looking for more than just "zoomers" because thats a given.

Based and clownpilled my friend
I wish the best for his deeds upon this rotten society

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x502, 39K)

T1 firsts will be done by the first half a raid group that gets attuned. That could be an actual pug group (although they'd need slightly more people to compensate for their lack or organization), it could be a half--pug organized by some guild that contributes a dozen or so members, or it could be a guild that has 20+ people spending sleepless nights leveling super hardcore. I believe Method would fall to the last category so they do have a legit chance, but I don't think it's reasonable to EXPECT them to get them. I'm not sure if I would even assign >50% probability to any full guild run doing it, never mind any particular guild.

Other raid firsts will be decided by minutes or even seconds with likely dozens of guilds 1-shotting all bosses speedrun style with only minor differences in clear speed so it basically comes down to luck.

>They didn't get world first 60 and it's looking like they're not getting world first Ony/Rag unless some sort of miracle happens.
Miracle won't happen. Private server autists from APES already have half of their raid in the 50's. Next week Rag is kill(if you can get Waterlords rep in 1 week).

They were supposed to be the pro players who get world first lvl60s, not a literal who from private servers who didnt even play during vanilla yes, this is an actual argument fanboys and others use, if you didnt play during vanilla, you dont know shit. No matter how many hours you have sunk on private servers

people who care about the game obviously. 360k viewers on twitch for this guys stream when he hit 60

Dude, classic raids are MUCH harder than retail raids. They require much more preparation and much more skill.
I doubt Method can handle that

Man, they used to be the big star of their dead game.
And now some random cucked them on the most popular version of WoW.
And let's not even mention the whole event in vegas they did like they were confident of winning.
It's over for them now, their rep is gone.

> Private server autists from APES already have half of their raid in the 50's
Just another proof that Classic is harder than retail and classic raids are unbeatable for retail top guilds

>one shoting wow bosses

wat

Beating them on the first attempt.

Already level 60...? I thought WoW had content...

>spends his time practicing speed runs over and over on private server for decade old mmo
I really envy his life lmao.

>Dude, classic raids are MUCH harder than retail raids
I hope this is bait.

Not only that but Jokerd is probably an oldfag too

Oh, ok

the fuck? people are already doing ony?

> Best raids
Classic
> Best combat
Classic
> Best balance
Classic
> Best PvP
Classic
> Best PvE overall
Classic
> Best story
Classic
> Hardest difficulty
Classic

Will retail-bois ever recover from that?

Attached: 1434746110263.jpg (460x694, 65K)

>lost to a private server player who pirated wow before
>he is on wowhead already
how can jewthod/twitch staff ever recover?

Whats si different in his brain that he enjoys spending years grinding the same mobs on a private server with no other goal that to get to lvl 60 a bit faster? Autism is really scary

No, but there are people in their 55s now, while Method is in SM Cath.

Lol APES will get world first raids.
Any speed run shit is going to get crushed by private server players who have been grinding it/similar content for years and know it like back of their hand.
Retail spreadsheet fags are way behind.

People who care about the game play the game

There are areas to grind Waterlords rep without needing a group, elementals in Silithus and Burning Steppes

are they farming it for exp? I'm no expert but I don't recall it being great exp.

you can play the game and watch it, you know. they're not mutually exclusive.

And Apes are known to lock down zones for their benefit, granted its harder now that the layering fucks people over but they will probably abuse it and keep on switching layers to respawn mobs quicker. They will have their 40 players ready to go by next thursday

yeah they are, some people are doing 10 man dungeon farms like Tips Out. I'm keeping up with these guys and I'm not even trying.

Or you can just wait for trash to respawn in MC, although I guess you could also effectively increase Silithus mob respawns by fucking with layers. Anyhow, reputation shouldn't really be an issue.

apes will do mc sunday latest

t. knower

>Rushing to cap

Congrats you ruined your own experience.

Jaa

t. neekeri

How do you change layers? You talk like those guys are super hackers in the matrix

How can they clean it if they don’t have the gear to give them the damage etc they need to kill the bosses before enrage? No matter how good you are you can do as much damage as your gear lets you

I wonder if they'll really have the gear for it in 2 weeks though, things do hit pretty hard in the latter half for greenbeans, even if they are skilled

>you played the game the way you like to play it instead of the way I like to play it
>therefore you ruined your experience
imagine being this stupid.

you don't need gear to do mc

Join someones group that is in a different layer. Then get out and look for the next one.

To be fair, the bald gnome wanted to delete himself after he was done. His viewers and admirers just stopped him by sending him thousands of mails.

I remember needing a shit ton of fire resistance

Seeing how you don't know yourself they might as well be

Streamers before Vanilla:
>The levelling experience is awesome guys; it is SUCH an ESSENTIAL part of WoW classic

Streamers once Vanilla is out:
*Spam dungeons for 8-24 hours and completely ignore the questing/ community building element*

Just a reminder that these are the same people who will complain there is nothing to do in a month.

streamers are more than one person

Why? What’s the reasoning behind it? Did he just play classic to speed run to 60 and go back to a private swev

Who the fuck is this Method anyway?
I only know Corp Hur and Avatar was the World First lvl 60.

Maybe he did it just because he's that good.
Maybe he'll try to play legit from now on. Who knows?

Attached: gnomed.png (619x776, 484K)

DELETE THIS

>What’s the reasoning behind it?
the challenge. he doesn't value having a level 60 character, he values the experience of getting one fast.

MC was tuned for 1.1.0 talents, first-time players playing with 300ms latency and slideshow framerates who didn't know heads or tails about the game. In other words, it's trivial.

If you had a full 40-man raid, in a sense freshly dinged 60s would be overgearing it because the raid would have throughput far superior to what retail guilds had when they were first doing it. In actuality the first clears will be done by fresh 60s and loads of players missing from a full raid.

How do I unlock autismo?

it's more autistic to want to keep your imaginary pixels as a trophy than it is to value transient experiences.

Yes, rushing to 60 WAS the experience for him. He already got records in two other vanilla private servers before this. Not sure what he's doing next though, he was actually a longtime retail player but said BfA sucked and he would rather play Classic

Method is the star child of retail with such lines as "We're not going to win worlds first for some competition, we're going to win it because we're fucking Method" and the defacto youtube steamer for raiding is a Method reject.

Yeah it’s such a eye opening experience to grind the same mobs on the same game for years

>buy game
>play it for 4 days
>Yea Forums thinks he's autistic for not wanting to waste the rest of his lifte on it like them
kek

>needing lvl 60 to do raids
wanna know how I know you don't know SHIT about classic?

>for years
the game came out a few days ago and he's already done. are you just pretending to be stupid?

You forget the part where his total /play is more than it took you to get your PhD on blacked studies

Man I always wanted to make a 59 twink with all those goofball non-60 epic drops in MC but it really wouldn't accomplish anything in classic because they're in the same bracket as 60s anyhow

Yeah sure especially when things like 4 man onyxia were easily doable by any competent party

Do you think this is the first time he does that, you stupid fuck

Its been repeated ad nauseum by Asmon, Soda and their group for awhile. It puts the game in a bad light.

Didn't he let his grandma farm for him while he slept? How the fuck did Method lose to him? Literal god on his side.

So this sounded vaguely interesting. I looked into how a literal fucking who managed to beat a guild in an autism flex.

The guild isn't racing to level 60, they are racing for a first dungeon clear and the first step of their plan is to get all their characters to level 60.

This is literally fucking nothing.

That's them back pedaling.

So a bunch of nolifes who can't be bothered to get a job, got it.
I mean i just don't get it, how can you brag about beating something that came out 15 years ago, that we beat when we were 12-19 years old. I mean some of my guildies were in their late 20's and married, but they were military and got married early.
Just doesn't make sense, it's like you are trying to write off the achievements of others done in the past.

It remains to be seen. My money on server first raid clears is on Apes. They are fueled by autism and people shitting on them.

No you fucking retard they changed their goal. They made a huge deal about being first to 60 and tried to plan the entire thing out. When they got blown the fuck out they had to backpedal.

It is definetely harder, but these autists have been playing the same game over and over again. They know it from inside out. Those "pro" idiots don't know it that well.

Why do you find virtue in being a wage slave. I mean sure shit on a bunch of retail cucks but
>HAHA THEY AREN'T MR.SHECKLESTEINS SLAVE LIKE ME
Is such a bizzare stance to take

Their stream was literally called race to 60, numbnuts.

(as long as they overgear it significantly)

There's variance in how fast players level so, by the time you get your last player to a sufficiently high level (let's say 58, perhaps lower for healers) before the decision to go and start clearing, you would also have your other 58s and 59s, but the plurality of the raid would be at 60.

Although I must confess I didn't think about this when writing the post.

Can either of you prove that? Because as far as I can see their goal has been a FDC this entire time. A first rush to 60 would be counter productive as not all classes can level as efficiently. I even found this screen grab where level 60 is literally just "current objective"

>9fag
jump of a cliff

based bald GnomeChad

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

Need to get in shape to farm

Attached: b7910c61-8550-48a9-96f4-4ab1cff8b265.gif (332x332, 1.65M)

Because it stops me from being bored.
I call them nolifes because that's what they are. Just another word for autist.
And there is no shame in making an honest $ you neat.
Get out of your house meet people fuck girls find a purpose in your life and be happy.
But if you stay in your cuckroom with your cuckbox you'll be this way, forever.

The stream was called "race to 60." That's just their damage control.

They plastered it everywhere for 2 months that they were going to blow past everything and do world first.

First thought I had

The put their chat in emote only mode right before he got to level 60

Why was twitch seething so hard? There were at least a dozen twitch staff in joker's stream, looking for any excuse to ban him, I assume.

But modern women are awful

>looking for any excuse to ban him, I assume.
Nah, they were most likely trying to enforce TOS.
>literally who with no sub-mode/his own moderators
>300k viewers
If there was to twtich staff, chat would be full of NIGGERS spam

we got cocky methodbros...

So I did a little more digging and it seems as though the official stance of Method the ORGANIZATION was always that they were doing their event to HOST the race to world firsts, rather than actually gun for it themselves. This was stated in an article prior to launch, so okay fair game. However, they did have their own sponsored players out to Vegas competing on the stream, many of which were their own members. So the PLAYERS of Method did have a hat in this.

And now this is where it gets to the salt, they never once hosted jokerd's stream despite him being the premier person to watch, and were the ones who levied the accusations of his cheating when he joked about having a brother named Ricardo (as in Milos) helping him level. As it turns out, he doesn't even have a brother.

jokerd refused to let method host him

>private server speedrunner
>loser that spent time repeatedly leveling on a private server gets to 60 a few hours earlier than other players
Congrats to him I guess.

>loser
>wins repeatedly
what did he mean by this?

Method, pls.

its a meme meta evolved alot since then, its probabbly possible to tank rag with hunter pets

THEY LITERALLY CHANGED THE STREAM NAME LMAO

Yet he famous and sucsessful and you are literal nobody which wont be remembered

What is the point, you're never going to be the world first of the original wow.

Ye he rely famous everyone wana be him girls want him

Still don't get how it's edgy to have rooted for Jokerd. People tend to root for the underdogs. Dude was by definition the underdog.

But he's the world first of original WoW: take 2

>Dude was by definition the underdog.

Attached: c77.jpg (644x800, 35K)

cope

Dilate

t.method
you lost the race to 60 and you'll lose the race to a bald gnome
you'll lose the race to wf to apes

Nah

I'll bite; how was the guy who played on Private Classic Servers 24/7 the underdog?

What now?

source???

Not him. Maybe he wasn't the underdog but he was the one who kept it real. Imagine treating WoW like a business, having your guild literally incorporated as a company, hiring a room in vegas, tryharding so much. It's like method are katy perry and jokerd is death grips, or chance the rapper, or whatever artist you like who keeps it real.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE MY WIIIIFFFFEEEE
I LOVE MY WIFE
AH

so mald

imagine losing to a bald gnome. thats a big oof, yikes, ouch and owie from me dawg

he deleted it right after? fucking based

What does how much time or effort someone puts into something correlate with being an underdog?

He tried, but people kept mailing him so the game wouldn't let him.

He tried to several times, but people kept spamming his in-game mail and "you cannot delete a character that has mail"

forgot about that, what dumb shit

Attached: WoW-Classic-streamers-chat-saves-worlds-first-level-60-character-from-deletion.jpg (1600x900, 260K)

There's something magical in seeing some dude who had low double digits streams like 4 days ago explode into a 347K viewers grand finale by just grinding and playing some random music on youtube, no webcam and a average mic

why not just sell acount, first 60 is probably worth something

>the madman did it on a pvp realm

Doesn't need the money. There was a pot for whoever got 60 first that he won. Add in all the subscriptions and donations he got, and considering he lives in Malta, he's set for life.

He made several thousand $ today just for streaming it.

Actually impressed

ALLIANCE ALWAYS WINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I sub now or did I miss the hype?

Why does that matter at all?

Christ gib source plz

>Should I sub now or did I miss the hype?
soijack.jpg

most people are still low level because of queues, you could catch up pretty easily

More than a quarter of a million people watched a meming euro play as a bald gnome outplay a million dollar group of "hardcore" gamers that had casters.
I really enjoyed the DBZ SSJ3 clip he played.

Attached: file.png (1327x769, 398K)

Jokered is literally the common player. While he's ridiculously dedicated to getting the record, he's just a guy with a normal mic, no webcam, no nothing. Streams for fun.
With his dedication he beat out Asmontism and every other WoW streamer in one of the most glorious moments the game has ever had. Even next to shit like Leeroy Jenkins and MORE DOTS

>How the fuck did Method lose to him?
They are basically the arrogant hare right now that just assumed they would win the race.

>why not just sell out

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "archive" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.

january

Attached: 4FXwgBt.png (467x348, 168K)

wat

>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
Try doing what he said, the latter part

Another victim of the discord tranny community.

LIVE TO WIN

Attached: 1504953591792.gif (500x500, 642K)

Asmongold is literal joke he is behind casual levelers

Heads need to roll in marketing departments across the nation. There is no excuse for flinging company money at MMOtards.

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40K)

>Method flew to NA to get blown the fuck out by a bald gnome in Malta

lmao

Point was that he beat asmontist in sheer views. Jokerd became a legend with skill and some humor, not reaction videos.

Traps are not gay though

>race to world first

shouldn't they change that graphic? the gnome won.

he demands his eights hours beauty sleep and logged while everyone else around him went on leveling

Its a heroic tale of overcoming all odds and all sellout shills

based tranny discords killing off weak limbed retards

Honestly, nah. I have the app that lets you see deleted posts. It was just people dabbing on method and other streamers bon stop.
I saw more ASCII dickspam on a stream with 3K last night.

Tell me what could possibly be more autistic than speedrunning video games

setting up a studio in vegas to get world first and getting blown the fuck out by a bald, maltese gnome.

who cares about level cap this isn't an arpg, ragnaros first week is all that matters

They're trying to swerve it over to world first epic mount.

Attached: [ArbuzBudesh] Price For Freedom Ch.1-2 (Ongoing).png (427x330, 123K)

speedrunning video games while being a tranny

Watching people speedrun video games.

Spending over a million on a vegas studios with all the trimmings, hosts, hotels to speed level a video game and fail?

Can someone explain how he was so fast compared to those people?
If all those guys are hardcore nerd who theorycraft routes and shit how can such a huge gap be made between the first 60 and the others?

Attached: 1567198941074.jpg (192x224, 18K)

>everyone donates their gold to one player

>they lose that too

that's fucking stupid though, it's just picking 1 person for 10 people to give their gold to

aoe grind was always the fastest way. It was always going to be either a frost mage or a hunter. He just made it a bit faster by using Blizzards stupid ass layering for faster respawns.

>Can someone explain how he was so fast compared to those people?
1) AOE grind is the fastest way to lvl in this game, if respawn timer for mobs didn't exist
1.5) Sharding allowes you to bypass respawn timer
2) Frost mage is the best aoe farmer in the game

layering still in? glad i dodged it

This is the second time I've seen this posted in over a week.

They’re streamers. They aren’t known for being good. They do have a few good players but they aren’t good speedrunners. Kennymarsh even died trying to do jokerd’s strat so that should tell you enough about him

He has expirience of speed leveling on may servers. Others do not, they are literal BfA scrubs being fed "top" leveling strats by mediocre players which never managed come close to this guy.

>”Race to 60!”
*gets dabbed on by a literal who*
>NO BRO it wasn’t a race , it was who can clear this and that first!!!

He only started abusing it toward the end because of gankers.

So why didn't the hardcore group thought that out? He slept for 6 hours even, you would assume they would have surpassed him then

Pretty much this. I think not even one method streamer tried speedrunning in private servers.

Practice. He did it before on private servers while the Method autists didn't. That's all there is to it. It comes down to small optimizations adding up over many hours. The essence of speedrunning.

Apparently some method players left or something? What happened?

It's in for the first two months, then comes off with the release of world bosses

Yeah and game completely fucked. Its possible to dupe devilsaur leather and black lotus faster than it takes to write "inv" to a friend.

>So why didn't the hardcore group thought that out?
They weren't autistic enough. In the battle of autists, the most autistic wins.

also not wasting time in fucking instances

Method did try. It was hilarious because they were doing some shitty strat and started watching jokerd stream. So the first thing they try to do was getting the gnome banned like the cunts they are. Because that failed (and the faggots had to apologize) they tried to copy his route. But it turned out they weren’t very good players and they couldn’t pull it off as well as jokerd. One thing is knowing but doing is completely different

Maybe some of them are still salty that it's not like it was close, they are WAY behind

it was meth, and all of it

>So the first thing they try to do was getting the gnome banned like the cunts they are.

I need to see video of this.

>So the first thing they try to do was getting the gnome banned like the cunts they are.
What did they do?

Crazy how they even have normal internet in malta

I would never show up online again if I were a Method player.
>set up "a race to 60" epic race event
>get absolutely demolished by a literal who
This is a fucking anime plot where isekaid literal who MC shows up and wrecks everyone, but it's happening irl.

What world do you think you live in?

twitch.tv/method/clip/TangentialCalmStrawberryDoggo
clips.twitch.tv/SavageWrongCarabeefKevinTurtle

Method aren't just salty faggots, they're backstabbing cunts as well

>being australian

People were playing wow on dsl and 56k back in the day.

It was a race to 60 Method even started sending level 30-40 plebs to kill Jokerd around lv 54, called him a cheater and basically acted like little fucking babies. Method killed their reputation in a matter of hours.

I'd read the manga.

He also did it to speed up the leveling, I remember him saying something along the lines of "I would have been lvl 60 yesterday" when he realized he could do it.
Still he was lvl 58 already and way ahead of the competition so it was just achieving the inevitable a bit faster. It's been around 6 hours since he got 60 and only now someone else got 59.

All method had to do was watch Faxmonkey's old aoe vid and it would of been obvious what they needed to before the first log in, But no they wanted to fuck around in instances.
youtube.com/watch?v=3O_pNDc73MM

Attached: 435gf.png (1244x944, 917K)

Accused him of account sharing with a non existent brother and of abusing uppers, amongst other things.

No bro trust me bro dungeon cleave is faster bro honest

Of course, anyone would do that once they figured it out. But most of his run was completely legit, and he's still world first regardless and has better times on Private Servers without Layering.

Listen Method you can come in here and damage control as much as you want but the matter of the fact is that you lost, you were unsportsmanlike and now youre acting like fucking cowards.

Do they have your name, email or any other personal information besides voice?
If not delete discord and make a new name.
If so contact the police, or send the FBI a tip.

This

Even though streaming in any form = cancer, at least it wasn't some corporate stream

This. He didn't start sharding until 57ish, and they had already sent gankers by then.
This story is made of pure justice.

Did he kill them?

Not just random music, actual good music. I hope he ends up king of malta.

Cant wait to see difference between his /played and Methods. It would blow them out so hard.

solo questing is probably faster than farming instances in a group, what a dumb plan

someone post the drama screenshots or something.

I love some drama about video games, lol.

>That fucking room

Good fucking lord that's obscene.

Attached: EBXChEYUcAAWsLX.jpg (2048x1707, 340K)

Paul's stream was actually comfy when he was playing cv4. Too bad he moved back to "speedrunning" a fucking mmo because he's going broke.

It's pretty stupid that Method's preparation to a "60 race" didn't include research on actual 60 speedrunning, no? I'm confident we've known for a while dungeons running aren't efficient for a XP race

and then he shitposted and played meme songs while dinging 60

and then he hosted method, lmao

Well of course, they're levels 40 they can't do much against him

Twitch trannies have invaded Yea Forums

It takes too much time to prepare in 1 month to this shit. They prob jumped ship at last possible moment.

yep, he had a better path and a better plan it seems
this or he slept less, either way he deserves it

>Level 40s versus a Mage over ten levels above them

I can only imagine the agony those poor fucks suffered.

My server. Neat.

I saw a video where he died without being able to do shit it was like 20 people ganking him

He slept 6-ish hours the first couple of times. Got his grandma to help him farm in the meanwhile.
He cut his last sleep short as he had 100k people watching him, and that kept him going without any caffeine.
Absolutely deserves it.

link

twitch.tv/jokerdtv/clip/FurryAmazingButterflyWTRuck

That was when he activated his stand and started Layering. Which severely fucked over everyone else who was too low IQ to understand its genius.

>even started sending level 30-40 plebs to kill Jokerd around lv 54
>hero beats the vilains despite the odds

Attached: 1565717468187.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Johnny, nooooo!

Attached: acscVab.gif (250x188, 130K)

>The guild isn't racing to level 60, they are racing for a first dungeon clear and the first step of their plan is to get all their characters to level 60.
The levels of cope by those guys is off the charts

Ohhhh mama.

Curtain is best.

method is such a bunch of fuckheads jesus. i know they cant be linked to them but christ

TENT

Curtains with petits

>hero succeeds in spite of 'impossible' odds and foes
LIVE TO WIN

Attached: gnome vs method.png (1579x603, 191K)

it's funny, people complained about layers and it played a role in world first.

he was still way ahead before layers tho.

How did they even managed to convince those fucktards to gank him? It cant be straight payment because its too much of a risk with getting backstabbing by recorded evidence of collaboration.

>implying zoomers need a reason to follow the orders of their e-celeb masters

method wasn't even trying otherwise they would have just had all their mages do this strat and easily beat this loser, it's not like aoe farming frost mage is a secret or anything

You underestimate the autism of e-celeb fanboys.

Fans are retarded most of the time, see: that spongebob episode

Cope

Industrial strength cope.

Attached: 1465536902185.jpg (700x525, 86K)

zoomzoom

>loses race
>that wasn't the real race

>method wasn't even trying
LOL

imagine getting butthurt over speedrunning wow lmao

bald gnome basically showed how dumb of a mechanic layers are

>titles their stream "race to 60"
>oh they weren't trying though
You'd probably level faster if you weren't so busy shitposting on Yea Forums, Method.

>I don't enjoy things
Congrats to you I guess?

Is this a false flag or bait or are you just retarded?
Walk away from the mentally ill freaks and spend your time elsewhere.

>method wasn't even trying otherwise they would have just had all their mages do this strat and easily beat this loser
They have spent a shit ton of money to sit in one of the most expensive resorts in America with some of the most busy and expensive hotels to not try. I've never seen this much cope.

Attached: 3543g.png (167x157, 103K)

it's funny, method are used to exploiting and they got outdone by a legit tactic

Boob tent is best but if the girl isn't wearing a bra then curtain wins by a landslide.

>method has random people going around keeping accounts logged in and active
>t-the bald gnome is cheating and account sharing though!!!
Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? Couldn't they at least accuse him of something they weren't already blatantly doing?

who's joana

He mogged everyone on MOGraine, kek

if this is genuine, you should kill yourself. you deserve it

some grandmaster powerleveling strategist that held a record for le fastest powerleveler until today

did he play live to win?

yeah

Asmongold melted down over this, that's good enough for me.

this just proves that Yea Forums is a cesspit of twitch-zoomer faggots.

I missed it, got a clip?

Fuck Method and fuck goblingold

method will get world first rag and this guy will be an irrelevant literal who

t. irrelevant who

He beat the world record leveling speed run for Vanilla.

*classic*

>YFW Joana is a dude

Attached: 1543912853230.jpg (317x800, 57K)

Same thing.

No, he beat the vanilla record as well.

not to autists

APES kill rag either tomorrow or sunday
you can get rep from silithus elements and FR by MCing the spellweaver in lbrs

Not sure Jokerd will care. There was a pot for first to 60 that he won. Add in all the donations and subs, and the fact that he lives in fucking Malta, and he never has to work again.

I know I wouldn't care if I was irrelevant if I could retire at 22.

Tent > Bag > Curtain

Autists aren't people.

if you missed it

twitch.tv/videos/474207217?t=16h29m31s

method is going to get btfo by private server players again this weekend, they arent remotely close to rag

Imagine grinding all day under fucking hot bright studio lights

LITERALLY HELL

Oh god please. Imagine if they get beaten at both records. I used to like method until I realized what cunts they are

how much did he makes
what bout all of us

>30 second ad

No way fag.

suck it up, it's the entire VOD (last level).

One unicorn doesn't mean all private server folks know anything

>tries to delete the character after WF to placate the streamer fags ant their insane tranny fans
>can't because mail
>people sending him mail constantly to prevent deletion
This shit deserves a movie. I haven't seen these levels of BTFO for a few years.
I'd join the jokerd defense floatilla.

In earlier vanilla patches a geared paladin could stack thousands of stacks of reckoning and blast world bosses in one shot. It was fixed by 1.12 though ao you cant anymore

These method people should've just hosted a lan party from a garage like true gamers. Instead they're being btfo in their professional las vegas studio.

>so are all who have been saying private server players dont know jackshit about the game
How would they not no even more than retailfags? They have access to everything.

I saw it live already.

>how much did he makes
No one knows for sure simply because of how fast shit was moving but some are estimating over a million euros total.

Over $1.1M USD for the Americans.

Holy fucking shit, is that true?

Wow man even if you have $300k in eastern european countries that could last a family like 20 years.

They aren't paying. Also, some servers have perks like 10x exp. I played on a blizzlike server for over a year and had a great experience.

numbers from the ass

Damn good for him

clips.twitch.tv/PoisedFrigidSquirrelSwiftRage

WHAT A RUSH

those guys are shit they're like 20 lvls behind

Speedrunning used to be the entire point of games.

Attached: 1564560567422.png (256x240, 1K)

Well, after layong down so much time he absolutely deserves it. Was that Twitch Prime and donations, or? His stream was the single most popular solo stream of all time, so being donated a fuckton wouldn’t surprise me.

method so far behind that unless they pay other guilds to go under their tag/give them the kill its over

>His stream was the single most popular solo stream of all time, so being donated a fuckton wouldn’t surprise me.
There weren't a lot of donations, there were a lot of subs. But he wasn't a partner, so he gets $1 for every sub.

this is hilarious
they hired all those fags and flew them to vegas for this
lmfao

You

Being me

>had to go to my parents
>pc is taking forever to download here
rip xp

outplayed by a BALD GNOME IN MALTA

How many subs did he get again?

It's funny, method still in SM farming and apes is going to kill ragnaros in the next 24hours.

A very rough estimation: ~1.5k - 2k

why are they fucking stupid, instance farming is slow as shit

>clear elites

>reset instance

The pay for my repairs dwarf made me lose. 2nd best part of the stream besides butthurt Method.

>going for hammer in sfk for paladin quest
>find a group of people who know what they’re doing
>throughout dungeon it’s clear that I’m being carried hard
>die at final boss and stupidly resurrect at the entrance (i forgot entering the dungeon as a ghost makes you rez on the spot)
>everyone else got their hammer except me
>too beta to say anything because i know I contributed almost nothing to the run

I think I’m gonna look up guides on how to actually play starting tomorrow

Attached: E80FA6E8-C67E-4E20-922C-2FA793025058.jpg (540x439, 30K)

LIVE TO WIN was the best part for me imo, followed by goldshire march

You can do only 5 resets per hour.

Doesn't it announce when you pick up something?

meanwhile in vanilla, AOE is uncapped and the gnome was getting shitloads of XP by farming mobs.

This big party farm SM Cath is so dumb, and yet I see a ton of other streamers still copying them because if method are doing it must be good. I'm coming to the conclusion that many of these players never really played vanilla.

dumb phoneposter

Yes I agree also. lol

>it's the South Park episode but IRL

Attached: 34B3D4E1-C857-4865-A3E6-3FA4437A68D9.jpg (352x262, 13K)

method tried to take credit by presenting his world first and added 'top 3' to it

Not all AoE is uncapped, Bear Druid Swipe only hits 3 targets (only one of the reasons they're shit)

Attached: f2271d95-1440-49a4-a7fe-c8bb648eed24.gif (332x332, 1.64M)

Apparently jokerd wasn't the only one ahead of method? It was a few other people too?

before the AOE changes, blizzard/rain of fire were godly, no reason not to aoe farm when it's so damn strong.

I dont know what people fucking expected, its a old game, there is nothing new, the routes are already figured out there is nothing to learn you just need to have no life

Why 10 instead of 5.. Raids jack your xp.

Then why did they get BTFO

>and added 'top 3' to it
Tbqh, that's a retail thing. When they clear raid on Mythic, the top 3 guilds are posted, not just the first one.

Yeah Mages are just broken in the good hands, they're the best DPS by far in Vanilla.

Are they really in their mid 30s? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I just hit 30 today and I've been going to class, doing homework, and sleeping.

My guild master and his friends played 3 days straight and are in their 50s now. Shouldn't method be in their 50s?

to be fair it doesnt matter at some point. if you rush ahead, there will be other people who are just rushers, and eventually you will be alone with nobody who could get you.

Clear in half the time, get 75% the xp. It’s just better. Not sure if better than aoe farming but even if it isn’t not all classes can do that

several twitch people 40-50+...method are embarrassing themselves desu

Yes. Because they are not farming SM over and over in a big party. It was clear days ago method were lagging.

method don't seem like they are trying that hard desu any average nolifer out there is ahead of most of them

>Are they really in their mid 30s?
40 people that they will plan to bring into raid? Yes.
Couple of poopsockers from method? One is 56, the other is in low 50's, and a couple in mid 40's. Everyone else is 39 and below.

Who was the world first in original WoW?

They should, but after Jokerd took the pot, which IIRC was at about $1M, they've just been way too demoralized since. Asmongold's just been bitching and punching down in PvP. Method was at least willing to do the work themselves. Asmongold genuinely expected his followers to carry him to 60 and make him a millionaire, and got pissed when they didn't, so he just gave up early on and has been ganking newbies since.

At 12:10 would you even be able to do that on nu-Vanilla? The mobs seem to have way longer melee ranges than I remember

Some troll rogue.

I'm sure we all expected his followers to. Pity 99.9% of them suck at the game.

>The mobs seem to have way longer melee ranges than I remember
That's a melee "lee way" to compensate for dial-up Internet(like spell batching for casters)
>would you even be able to do that on nu-Vanilla
Yes, blizzcucks actually re-created dial-up Internet era in their 2019 game.

I hope he doesn’t squander the money. Malta’s cheap, yeah?

>Are they really in their mid 30s? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I just hit 30 today and I've been going to class, doing homework, and sleeping.
They are because method seem not have realised something that anyone who really played back in vanilla knew. That the leveling experience is extremely unequal and not even. if you wanted to be first you rolled a frost mage or hunter.

>sub animation is big lenny
sickening and pissening pilled

Attached: biglen.jpg (184x274, 12K)

You're fucking kidding me right? Why couldn't they just make it feel normal?

He probably will. Malta's cheap but simple truth is people who aren't used to having money suddenly coming into a lot don't really end well.

60 Night Elf Hunter
Corp Hur
Warsong US

METH OMEGALUL D

They dont know how to level and prob barely played vanilla. What so surprising about it? They are literall shit players.

method's highest level player barely able to stay ahead of alkaizer on a warrior, retailcucks are pathetic

>"just like back then"
That's their reasoning.

Well, I’ll pray that he doesn’t.

Based af

>make him a millionaire
There's no way he isn't one already. Being a top streamer is disgustingly lucrative. They still get butthurt when they miss out on big tournament winnings or whatever but they should expect nothing but people laughing at them. Nobody feels sorry for a multi-millionaire missing out on yet more money.

I'm not sure leveling speed is a test of skill, but I'm not sure what a better metric would be in vanilla desu.

top kek

Jokerd is a Retail player as well Classicuck

>hosts method
what a madlad

>Classicuck
Son, go to bed

i'm actually laughing at them doing dungeons, a real good player knows that dungeons are a waste of time for speed leveling, and you should've rolled a mage or hunter and mass pulled mobs 2 levels lower than you.

This is a win for us as well, so dont try to discredit us Boomertard

What's this pot? Who set up a 1M prize?

sunflower

According to Method they don't care about world first and see classic as an inferior product.

I'm trying to level a gnome mage but aoe farming doesn't even seem viable, there are way too many people. I got to 22 all suited up and went to southern wetlands and there were like 30+ people on Stalagg killing the gnolls. I came back a few times over the day and nothing changed.

What's the next best leveling spec for ST since AOE sucks dick right now (if youre not ahead of everyone)?

Attached: 1566433407943.gif (320x240, 3.85M)

Shut the fuck up you shit eating mongoloid.

Leveling is absolute, ultimate taste of skill. Everything else outside of speedrunning raids and premade vs premade pvp is a huge meme.

Imagine talking about things you don't know anything about. Mage was only quick because of layering abuse. Warlock has been proven to be quicker than both Hunter and Mage when played optimally.

Druid was believed to be the theoretical fastest but their attack power was gutted from pservers on classic.

It's honestly:
1. Warlock
2. Hunter
3. Mage
4. Druid

you dont get it.
If you manage to level quickly ahead, there would have been nobody. Of course... now the bulk of players are all around you, unless you look for unusual aoe spots. You missed the timing

Anyone got a clip of Assmon or Method reacting to this?

>trying to aoe grind while behind the pack

Attached: 1538439283116.jpg (1200x900, 447K)

I couldn't play the first 2 days because I had work and when I got home there were 10k+ queues

So should I just switch over to a max frostbolt build with shatter?

Fuck every last streamed who spends the entire time sitting in a dungeon on a PvP server. They're fucking coward ass faggots who know they'll get their shit pushed in out in the real world so they hide away in their little private zones safely grinding away. The best part is hearing them whine about leveling. Especially that fuck shroud, crying about how he hates it and wishes he was just 60 already so "he can finally play the game." These types of players are literal ADD zooming niggers who don't understand working for a reward. He's especially corrupt in this regard because of how easy-mode his life is. Absolutely no concept of value or delayed gratification. I hope when he finally does get to level cap and he can't hide in dungeons all day, that he gets fucking rolled every single time he steps foot into a contested territory by the most Chad alliance players.

According to classic method is a shit meme guild which can only play skilless piece of shit dumbed down raids with same mechanics as 10 years ago and only rised above other gulds when wow died and anyone remotely good quit for good (wrath).

He didn't start doing the layering shit until he was 58 and already way ahead of everyone else. Keep seething Methodcuck

All the vets seem to have saw the writing on the wall with Cataclysm. I still have no idea how the game peaked at that expansion and had stable numbers, and even almost peaked again in WoD. It's like casuals love diarrhea shoved into their mouth

youtu.be/xzhWu3FjaDc

He only started using layering at the last two levels because ganking. Warlock had too much down time unless being fed water and limited pull limits. Druid dps was shit and took an age to kill. If you could find a nice spot to go between respawning groups with fat balls of melee mobs frost mage was king.

I’m so proud of Zach

Attached: 87481AA2-1943-4FAD-B483-515EC4BC21EF.jpg (512x512, 32K)

I feel the same about Assmon, do me proud hordies

Wouldn't it be more a test of planning and memeory?

Based

>a real good player knows that dungeons are a waste of time for speed leveling

Attached: wyuaZK3.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY LITTLE BROTHER PLAYING

I was seriously expecting steamers to not fall for the dungeon spam meme but oh surprise they're just some retarded people being carried by their fanbase in Retail.
So much for "omg the LEVELING EXPERIENCE GUYS!!!"
Fuck them all, specially Soda who is a shell of his past self.

Method played an advertisement as soon as Jokerd hosted them? What little cocksuckers.

need to see it

no frost isn't a good leveling spec compared to fire.
you'll be fine once you get cone of cold, just use blink fireblast cone and do your aoe thing.
There were mages on silver hand doing the same thing with 30 people around them.

I don't even care about WoW and I think this shit is hilarious, we need more random people shitting on "professional" streamers

Attached: 1559927232383.png (350x466, 227K)

If you actually know how to level you won't need to hide in dungeons like a little bitch.

I think frost would still be worth it because of a full pvp server right? Rogues would buttfuck my sloppy anus if I dont have iceblock and ice barrier

why don't you have your mount yet user?

Attached: 1560107012908.webm (480x368, 2.55M)

They are. Plagueland grinding has ALWAYS been superior, other places could potentially overcome as well, depending on mob value and competition. This has been known for 15 years.

console players cant see this webm

I know right, I can understand doing dungeons for fun for a bit but going back to the world but these guys are all just faggots and I'm glad they are all on a containment realm

What else do you think skill is? Talent can multiply learning speed but at the end its all about doing same shit alot and with great attention to detail.

it's up to what you prefer, for single target damage fire also has blast wave which is a aoe slow, and a low chance to stun for 1+ seconds.
But frost is better for kiting, though what is stopping you from keeping a rank 1 frost bolt on your bar?

This is the fucking problem with Classic. Lightning cannot be captured in a bottle twice. The experience is done. Nostalgia cannog bring back that era. The people who made it are not the same as they were. Gaming as a whole has changed too drastically.

Even if they rereleased the game exactly as it was on launch day, the experiences and theorycrafting have already been done. The mystique is gone. There is only the grind and when it's over, the FotM kiddies will move on and only the bitter faggots who can't let go will remain. The playerbase will collapse and it will fail. LFG tools will be implimented to artificially stimulate longevity, but the fluid, natural way the culture evolved back in the day will never return.

Classic was a mistake. Anyone who fell for it is a fucking retard.

Method virgins triggered beyond belief.

Dumb reddit spacing BfA tranny fuck off back to your goldshire dranei rape cave. Your game is dead and no amount of lying would save it.

I'm only here because Classic was the only time WoW's pvp was fun. No ressilience, tiny little pecks of damage then one big burst only every 3 minute (Thats still not a big burst from one person), healing not nearly as strong, etc...it's extremely satisfying a regular fireball from a mage can take out a third or more of someones health. It's the only PvP i've had fun with in an MMO other than maybe Guild Wars 1 at times.

I'm not sure how they managed to kill it after classic but fuck they slowed it down so much in the name of muh balance.

Hey I'm actually starting my leveling for the first time ever tonight, I got into WoW for Legion and I'm going extra blind so I'm actually feeling kinda comfy right now.
All I want right now is take my time to explore every fucking crane possible until 60, if I didn't enjoy it that much until then I'll just unsub, but for now I like to be on the "never played Vanilla" group.

It was literally the greatest moment in gaming history

You will never get first at World salty cup, because you look like you're still racing

>pretending Yea Forums is relevant

>watching people sit in a chair and play video games
I will never understand this.

Def the greatest moment ever in wow.

Amen brother

lol, nice backpeddle. private server autists leveled using dungeons and they're high 50s and prepping for MC. they're easy and efficient and not remotely a "waste of time"

retarded waifufag

Everyone was spamming baby faces and salt lol

Every paladin I've seen is a dogshit retard
Had one yesterday that needed on an agi ring when I had no rings as rogue
Fuck paladins

I know this is bait but fuck you for having terminal autism

See Then Notice something? That's righr, they added Top 3 in the second picture

Did they do them in a raid or a party

method is still a thing? does sco still run the guild? hard to imagine dedicating 15 years to a fucking single videogame and then starting back at square one

Cope all you want. It is all downhill from here. The Twitch generation will never embrace Classic. The age of machinima, barrens chat, and corrupted blood is gone. Even nostalgia fags will drift away from this shit when the novelty ends.

I've been watching you retards lie to yourselves since they announced this bullshit. WoW is dead and has been since WotLK. The magic is fucking gone. Get out while you can and avoid having your heart cut out a second time. Seymour can never be brought back, Fry. Even if you clone him, it isn't the same dog.

TAKE ME BACK
I WANT TO GO BACK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: wew.webm (904x1374, 335K)

If you allowing rets into dungeons with yourself its you whos retarded.

It was a legendary performance

Or they can go FFXIV route and reset the whole game, but this Blizzard and i doubt they will pull it off

They have different and efficient strats. Not using tanks and stacking buffs/damage types is one of them.

Oh it's no doubt extremely dumbed down and watered because of how modern internet works. But at least some of the core gameplay is amazing still. World pvp is back baby

But seriously fuck modern Blizzard. Went from my favorite vidya company 1995 ---> 2008 to a complete shitter that makes some of the most inconsistent cash grab shit out there

Ok, you seem to be viewing this as a contrast and compare vs “ease” and preparation for raiding while leveling I guess? In any race for world record leveling, convenient mob grinding compared with convenient questing *is* unequivocally faster. This isn’t an opinion or debate. It’s fact.

*paired

You so dumb its actually impressive. Who cares about all old shit. I got in party yesterday with a random guy to do elite quests, it was hard and fun as fuck we chatted all the way, actual blast. And there is no other game which offers expirience like this. Now fuck off back to mmocham dumb tranny.

How will they ever recover?

I'm a warrior and my friend is a healadin Off tank dps paladin. I love rets that can offtank and heal.

Jokerd literally caused years of PTSD for Method today.

They aren't capable of individual achievement. They're just autistic enough to weed out non-autistic players for their raids and that's the only reason they have any success. That's MMO raiding a nutshell. Finding someone else autistic enough about the game to do all the content with, which is fucking impossible considering you need 19 other players to do it and 1 short straw means failure.

>method still grinding shitty SM

>wonder why they got blown the fuck out

Remember to corpse camp aoe mages in classic. They are the scum of the community.

If they were a few minutes behind they could of laughed it off. But they fucked up, most of them are still mid 40s. So I don't see how they can.

yeah whatever Methodshill

Try 39

>they fell for the wowhobbs meme

You need more than 60 to have good raid group in classic

the thing is that anyone that's actually good at video games doesn't play WoW. I'm sure that the top 1% of CS:GO, Dota, or LoL players, if they trained, would outperform Method at whatever they fucking do in retail nu-WoW. The fact they were scrambling to copy a literal who during the actual event that was tied to their livelihood shows how fucking terrible they are.

Being a "pro wow player" is the definitiion of big fish in a small pond, i hope this debacle fucks them over when the sponsors ask why they got btfo by a 22 year old Maltan with 150 ping.

don't they understand? it's not even complicated.

>fewer elite mobs, killed slower than reg mobs = less XP

>AOE farm non elite mobs, get shitloads of XP per pull

A horde player is going to hit 60 in the next 30 minutes. Method eternally btfo

Attached: 354678.png (1934x1085, 2.33M)

Of course, I thought he meant for one clear

He looks surprisingly normal

I remember when wowhobbs first uploaded his video, you literally couldn't do a legit SM clear because shitters wanted to "power level"

i raided with this guild on Nostalrius. They're gonna beat method to MC and it won't even be close.

no, you said "dungeon leveling is a waste of time". this is a retarded comment, its not remotely true. all the guys doing fast quest routes are being overtaken by dungeon runners. the only people who are beating dungeon runners right now are mages who can AOE farm. dungeon leveling is one of the best ways to level period

Bosses were easier, but being competent at your class was harder. Warriors had to stance dance to be relevant.

both. one of the APES groups I saw was using a mage/lock for AOE and then heals and a tank

Method wont even get world 3rd in anything
retail guilds eternally btfo

What do you mean about stance dancing as a warrior? What sort and how?

There are certain abilities that you can only use in certain stances. For example, to taunt (Mocking Blow), you have to be in Battle Stance. So if you're tanking in Defensive stance, you have to "stance dance" to Battle Stance and back to taunt and keep aggro on the mob you're tanking

You had to hop between berserk, battle, and defensive to generate enough threat to hold bosses and survive. Changing stances cleared rage, so it was a balancing act.

Honestly waiting for the AQ phase. MC and BWL everyone has done thousands of times.

fucking none of those fags are drinking beer
who the fuck plays MMOs sober?

>The Twitch generation will never embrace Classic
they embraced old school runescape of all fucking games, of course they'll embrace vanilla wow.

that and abuse of the layering mechanic to bypass respawn times for shit like elites and other high-value targets

yea, learned from that mistake real quick.

he looked coked out

>playing pally on private
>need shit all day
>still less of a menace than hunters
>maybe
Sucky my hammer, pleb.

Method must be arrogant as fuck to think that they could compete with the boomers who've been grinding private servers for a decade.

Attached: 1350604842587.jpg (444x299, 17K)

with this, we're home :)

No, what I said is, it is superior. Which it is, we are talking about a leveling world first you dumb cunt, end of.

>world first
Pretty sure that happend like 15 years ago

Imagine being method right now. Does anyone ever failed so hard in gaming history?

World of Warcraft Classic wasn't out 15 years ago. You're thinking of the original game, World of Warcraft.

I see no difference, as there is no difference

>who right after goes to delete his new level 60.
absolute madman

its two entierly different games

It's fucking hilarious how many 50s+ are coming out the woodwork that have been quietly leveling away. Showing that method are not just a little behind, they are barely keeping up.

Attached: 1515877535707.jpg (720x686, 42K)

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

What exactly did he do differently compared to everyone else?

That's fucking hilarious, where are the videos??

I'm genuinely glad so many people are enjoying Classic
I played the free trial back during Lich King and couldn't get into it but it's cool seeing all the 30+ year olds at my work actually talk about videogames

Attached: 1560624476250.jpg (2480x3507, 1.03M)

machinimas were never good or funny

Attached: 1550297689422.jpg (443x455, 40K)

This user is correct. People playing Classic are deluding themselves because they're simply living in the past and can't let go. Even Blizzard thinks Classic is a joke. To them it's nothing more than a quick cash grab. But good job, now they can put some of that money towards the next inevitable expansion to the main game that will further ruin the game and shit on its lore.

>so he gets $1 for every sub.
Wrong, you get half the price of a 5 dollar sub. So 2.50 for every sub.

>BRO THE DANISH IS ILLEGAL! THATS SO FUCKING RANDOM DUDE HAHAHA OMG

w e a l l b o b o

You are beyond dellusional if you think that richest gaming company in history needs money for xpack developement and doubly so if you assume that they gonna continue catter to your dead game after phenomenal sucsess of classic. Money is where people is and retail is on a last 100k subs.

>he was on a PvP server
How did Method not form a gank group to camp him?

Stop samefagging dumb tranny

With a troll mage going to hit 60 within the hour. APES having multiple 58s that will be 60 within a few hours are method going to post a top 5? Right now it's looking like they are not even in this race.

>WoW is currently (right now) more popular than it has been in years upon years
>uh dude these people are delusional, it's a joke, it doesn't matter

kek

Attached: 1566615251553.gif (400x240, 1.93M)

They did.

cope harder fuckers

>Accuse guy of account sharing to diminish his achievements
>Hire guys to prevent AFK kick while the players sleep

Method faggots can go die.

method isn't really trying to get world first 60 they probably won't even get anyone in the top 3, they are focusing on raid content world firsts but I don't think they will get that either

Sour grapes.

They won't get anyone in the top 20.

>Asmongold genuinely expected his followers to carry him to 60 and make him a millionaire, and got pissed when they didn't, so he just gave up early on and has been ganking newbies since.

Thats hilarious LMAO

Guys I'm trying to choose a server to start playing, strictly form the Chicago datacenter (LA gives me shit ping to my shit country): us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-realms-listed-by-data-center-updated-8-27-19/250875

Which one would I go for? The only one I recognize there is Herod and it's queues are insane, I still want to find a good server that doesn't die in a couple of months in.

They'll just sell more shit content to wowhead etc to keep their name in everyone's face until people forget that they're not all that. Method have never been the best but they always have been the best marketed.

>two entirely different games
>are exactly the same
Yall some stupid mofos

Wow big brain shit right there.

Leshraque got world 2nd 60

With every hour that passes it's looking more and more humiliating for method

Attached: 1513978819657.jpg (230x239, 54K)

That is kinda disappointing to be honest. Why level so quickly in vanilla? No point to it.

fags were always going to be fags and race for it. the beauty is the big money fags got btfo by a literal who who meme'd on them and deleted the character right after. it's the best possible end.

soul - 1
soulless - 0

>why
speedrunning autism

>deletes his character
Guaranteed he was just going to just level up again and delete the character after for the next few years.