What does 2B stand for?

What does 2B stand for?

Attached: 2b.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

Personality-type 2 in a Battle-type android body.

Two bananas, which is the maximum amount of bananas she can hold with her hands.

Fpcp

And 9S can hold nine slices. Of pizza, that is. He's real good at carrying pizza.
Oh, and there's 21O. She can hold 21 olives. That's why 9S and 21O are in comms all the time.

>battle type
Does she battle dicks?

2Bussy

Two buttcheeks

Nothing becuase that's not her real name

that's a fuck lot of pizza.

Do androids obssess over pizza or something?

Shit, now I want pizza.

The official designation..is 2E. Number 2, Type E.
They were a special class of members designed to execute YoRHa units.

That is the question.

2 buttiful

2 boobies

Too much Butt

Attached: fewer polys than a weedle.jpg (1449x841, 321K)

They are yorha

Because sitting down every time would get tiring.

Really makes you think

That's not even her real name, but of course contrarian secondaries couldn't get that far into the game because it was to much pleb filter.

>All the work gone into ass

Attached: 1479214637253.png (500x720, 148K)

delicious triangles hnnnng....

thats a shitload of pizza. its like a whole pie

>Do androids obssess over pizza or something?
>Shit, now I want pizza.
And then user was an android

Big butt

And loli hates pizza. Does this mean lolis reject transhumanism?

>tfw brainlet and didn't get why her actually being an E unit was important
I need to play through it again after being in various threads and learning about a bunch of shit i missed/didn't understand.

2BRAAAAPP

Speaking as a boobman who gets disgusted by oversized booties, YOU FUCKING LIE!!

Too bad

no user, really, it is entirely too much ass.

Attached: 1552300506774.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

why was the purpose of the 2B unit to hunt down and kill all instances of the 9S unit? I forgot that part of the story.

Because his inherently curious mind will inevitably lead him to discover the truth about YoRHa, I think? So she has to put him down every time before that happens.

Second Banana, it's a deep metaphor about how she's not the main character.

Attached: 86005930087dd891f6870076fb3ccfbd.png (868x614, 287K)

NieR Gestalt/Replicant had a universally better cast of characters than Automata did, and Grimoire Weiss alone out-shines everybody in the sequel.

Attached: 1496608549520.png (432x490, 323K)

Do androids dream of electric pizza?

She's actually "2E". An Executioner-type android made to kill her own kind under certain conditions: going AWOL or figuring out too much about the conspiracy means you get partnered up with an Executioner model and they fucking kill you.

Did you even play the game?

Agreed. It also has better bosses and more fun magic. Automata has better graphics, explorable world, and combat (minus pod programs) though.

Attached: Nier_1.jpg (1921x1080, 283K)

9 salamis. 9S can hide 9 salamis. I came back to this thread to say this after several minutes of contemplation

>Gee Nines, why does the commander let you have 9 wieners?

I haven't played the game in a while but wasn't It specifically just the 9s' production line that was figuring out the conspiracy

Yes, probably some others too but 9S consistently needed to get offed. Poor fucker was just too good at his job.

Attached: 1489126910830.jpg (799x622, 74K)

In-universe it seems like a cruel joke to not even bother giving YoRHa units proper names, as if to remind them they're nothing but disposable tools to serve and be discarded. They have fake implemented human memories but no human names. I wonder why that never seems to be a source of anguish for them? After all, for 2B 9S was more than Personality-type 9 in a Scanner-type android body. He was her Ninesu. 2B shouldn't be 2B. She should have a real name..

Attached: 1561013736443.png (1049x616, 804K)

If we ever get another Nier game I'd like it to take place in a future where androids are the new "humans" and have cities and cultures like that.

Butts n Breasts