Why stay inside and play videogames to "level up" when you can hit the gym and level up FOR REAL?

Why stay inside and play videogames to "level up" when you can hit the gym and level up FOR REAL?

Attached: file.png (650x353, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CowA-UofWl8
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do go to the gym though

One feels rewarding, the other doesnt

Is real life on Xbox or Playstation?

I'd rather get my dopamine without exerting myself too much.

I do both and you'll find many do. When (You) assume you make an ass of yourself.

what for?

Why stay inside and lift weights to "level up" when you can hit the library and level up FOR REAL?

Attached: images.jpg (236x213, 13K)

Was that log real tho? Even if he were strong enough to lift it how the fuck is he balancing himself?

Gym is gay real men do real sport

'cause the level cap is too low IRL, I'll always be hideous and stupid

I always stop after one or two months. Why does this keep happening to me?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.53_[2019.08.31_00.28.42].jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

You do actually have a point OP.

Attached: 1566336172262.jpg (375x400, 42K)

Posts that mess up phrases like that are a diamond dozen around here.

Attached: fitlit.jpg (920x343, 45K)

Lol why that brain got a scrotum.

>wasting money to go to Chad cubbyholes
>not training on your own in the comfort of your own home with homemade equipment
It's as easy as running laps, doing pushups and lifting heavy objects.

You needs shit like good genes and testosterone for that. All you need to play video game is an ass.

I work out but I dont eat to support it. Means i can do a fuck ton of pullups but still look skinnyfat

this only works if you've never been on Yea Forums

No matter how much I stretch or warm up beforehand, I always seem to twist or strain a knee or shoulder and end up not able to work out for a week or so.

Post body.

>Tfw attempted to go full power /FitLit/ for a year by listening to audio books while working out.

Tfw barely remember anything that i heard, fugg.

Attached: 365653281479.png (500x506, 113K)

Attached: based tyrone.jpg (931x489, 71K)

Because your body type is defined at birth, no matter how long I spend at the gym I will always be a skinny faggot.

Attached: 1565880304616.jpg (600x599, 204K)

Only the chosen can achieve /fitlit/

>Tfw fucked my back lifting almost 2 months ago
>"DUDE JUST REST IT AND APPLY OINTMENT AND THESE PILLS FOR A WHILE AND IT WILL RELAX THE MUSCLE AND YOU'LL BE FINE LMAO"

The pain was actually fucking crippling the first week and it's mostly gone now but it's still fucking there. All the phantom gains i didn't get gone and i'm starting to get worried this low level pain will be permanent. Fucking doctor.

Attached: 1533948630982.jpg (250x250, 12K)

this
It's why working out is largely useless. If you have the genes you don't need it and if you don't you'll stay fat even if you do.
Life is all about a couple die rolls made before you're even born that decide absolutely everything.

Lol imagine being a gymrat. What a sad and shallow life

>tfw I have squat stands and a bench at home
>tfw I play WoW classic on my laptop while lifting
Leveling up IRL and in the virtual world.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_082819_115457[1].jpg (2880x1620, 766K)

Closest gym is like 5kms away from me because I live in bumfuck nowhere so I work with the dumbells I got at home. I am considering to buy some other exercise appliance of some kind but I don't know shit about it so I'm just doing calisthenics

Attached: B256DA61C5034664AAAE10C39631E1DE.jpg (728x728, 63K)

Fucking lost my shit lmao

Attached: 1511373057367.gif (360x360, 257K)

It's a new version that's actually true. I don't get made an ass just because some ass assumes.

a buddy really asked me that shit once

Lmao. Wrong as fuck. You're skinny because you don't eat much food.

>inb4 I eat a lot bro I swears!
You don't faggot. Track your calories for 2 weeks, I bet you eat like a little bitch.

>Tfw had to leave early yesterday because I had to take a shit (my home is across the street) but I cant get into the gym more than once a day (employee discount conditions)
>Wont go today because I have food poisoning

Feels fucking bad

Based and trascended pilled.

Grind is way too long for even small results

You're not impressing me with this fake log Arnie. Show me your REAL STRENGH.

Gym. Read: Activity that leads to fitness.

is that fucking famous dex

>eat more
>become fat

Was he wearing a backwards hat? this is essential to know.

No. You eat more AND lift. You gain muscle.

>grind at the gym for strength exp
>if I don't keep grinding I lose levels

this is fucking bullshit what's the point

Skinny people are usually skinny because of their high metabolism, so you can eat a lot of shit and not get fat

>working towards fitlit for 7 months now
>gym 3 times a week and up to reading Plato at this point after reading a whole lot of greek stuff
now it just needs to come together

Fake and gay, if you are playing wow classic you are either a slenderfatfuck or a fatfuck. or a zoomer who thinks that playing wow classic can give him good Yea Forumsboy points

It takes like an hour and a half, 3 times a week. You're just coping and making excuses.

YOGA yoga Yoga Yoga. You don't need tools for strentgh based on balance. You can do stuff like tai chi and yoga just by sitting with attention. The world is my gym.

How is that better than making an ass of u and me?

youtube.com/watch?v=CowA-UofWl8
SICK

>I'm so cool this user is raging and denying reality
Oh no no no..

Joint failure comes for you.

Try eating food instead of shit.

Attached: sal1.png (579x644, 435K)

yoga is for women and beta bugmen.

Because it's true.

I'm assuming you're a retard

Can't, I live in America

Yoga is just about breating while you work. Try it.

why would I? I'm short and ugly lifting won't help if anything I will look like a caricature
real world sucks (at least for me) and I live only to play vidya, watch movies, do drugs and drink
in real world I'm limited to my looks while in my imagination I can be fucking Iron Man or a wizard

Not a real log.

Proving me right.

>play video games
>level up
>get rewarded with fun, video game stuff

>go to gym
>level up
>get no rewards and have to keep going to maintain level until you get sick of it and stop going

Gyms are the real life equivalent to Overwatch competitive play.

The only thing I'd be working towards with exercising is getting a nice ass.

Attached: hmmm.png (600x600, 96K)

>wasting precious hours of your life each week on a job after your job which you pay for while you could be gaining new experiences

>Implying i haven't already done my leg day routine

heres your rewards bro

Attached: 41162218_105873673651080_8856844161486276838_n.jpg (750x750, 105K)

Audiobooks aren’t reading and everyone listening to them does so passively and misses 70% of the book.
It’s literal journomode for brainlets

No, logs and big rocks and shit like that are all just painted foam in movies

Black beans
Brown Rice
Dill Pickles w/juice
Salt
+whatever seasoning you like

Proving you're a retard

People don't like it because results are not immediate, but damn it feels fucking great

Audiobooks are a fucking meme. Reading isn't a passive activity.

anyone knows how much would a real log of that size weight?

How to lvl up luck? That's the only stat that matters

>black
>brown
i need to eat only white things to protect my Aryan genes

Vidya has goblins too, though

only if you are already handsome
and if you are already handsome you don't need to even lyft
the game was rigged from the start my friend
some get it all others get nothing

youre born with it sonny

1. Because I can still eat food that tastes good while I "level up" in videogames.
2. I hate feeling sweaty and hot more than anything in the world. All I want is to be dry and cold until the day I die.

except no matter how fit I get, I'll never be "the right one" for them, because I had to work for it

Attached: chad doesn't have to try.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

everybody knows girls love soocially retarded autists whose only hobby is videogames (but they have some muscles too)

Absolutely based and paperpilled

My knee is injured. How do I fix?

>gym
Nah man, yoga and swimming
Full body work out, lean muscle, and flexibility with a wide range of motion, feels great and you won't ruin your joints lifting or running

>implying I don't do both

I do both.

this is a fucking meme, I had a gym routine for two years and I still got about as much attention as a doormat. Fuck 3D women and their picky bullshit, I'm done

this, if you have Chad face you can weigh 600 lbs and be fused to your recliner for life, and women will still throw themselves at you pussy-first

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-090457_Adblock Browser.jpg (1280x628, 412K)

Because I am afraid of people and everyone at the gym is even more intimidating

I wish I could just have my own private gym

Attached: 1457403294721.jpg (349x1160, 133K)

ill give u a real log. a log of shit.

Your brain is using an entirely different portion for audiobooks. They really are a meme.

I work out at home. I have a bench press, a pull up bar, and some dumbells. Other than that, I also use my own body weight to work out. You don't really have to go to the gym to be fit.

It's up the hill

Attached: water.jpg (666x1080, 115K)

76 IQ here, I don't fuck with no nerd shit.
Why not do both, you fucking gimp? what are you, stupid or just lazy?

Audiobooks are useless unless you're an ADDfag like me and often need them playing x2 speed while you're reading.

already been said but still
>audio books
lmao

>You don't really have to go to the gym to be fit.
teach me your ways user

vapid hoers? i'd rather get drunk and browse Yea Forums at 4 am like i am now. more dopamine.

Because you are not strong

That sounds too simple to be effective

did you try the technique?

Attached: 1567205264569.jpg (8321x6538, 3.55M)

That's pretty crummy.

You're not finding what works for you. Get a workout buddy if you have to. Also this should go without saying but the first thing you need to unfuck is your diet.

Who the fuck wants to play an RPG where your stats decay over time if you don't spend a fuckton of currency and time grinding them constantly, oh and those stats don't even have real perks like earning you more currency because the game doesn't value them so you're just wasting time while everyone else gets to enjoy more interesting parts of the game

at least 6 months of rest to recover. Avoid running. I suggest you start to use boxing as substitute for running. Shadowbox or use a punching bag.

>Go to the gym with my buddy
>He shows me what to do
>Two days in I'm already so sore I can't bend over
>Posting right now on my laptop with hot compresses on my knees, rotating them to my bicep
>Hour long hot baths and stretching aren't doing much

I'm in such bad shape I had no idea.

Attached: pain.png (410x302, 32K)

Are you a confident guy and did you actually even try approach women?

Depends on the wood for the exact weight but easily hundreds of pounds, I used to cut down trees for a living and something that size you would cut up into smaller pieces before trying to move it by hand

>be fatbeard
>work on machine
>seat is covered in my swamp ass juices
>only one other guy in the room so I don't bother cleaning it what are the odds he wants that specific one
>I move to another machine he immediately moves to the one I just used
>looks at it in disgust and sprays and wipes it down
>I pretend like nothing happened

Attached: 1566422592912.jpg (831x900, 77K)

>audio books
Read nigger

>I work out at home. I have a bench press, a pull up bar, and some dumbells
I tried the gym thing, and I don't really like going to it, so I bought that stuff so I can do it at home. Tell me what you do so I can consider emulating it.

EXCUSE MY FRIEND, HE'S DEAD TIRED

I'm the in the same boat, I want to go the gym, but if I do im going to be painfully sore for the next 1-3 days depending on how hard I workout.
And I don't want to be sore when I go to work so its hard to plan.

>just lift up, bro
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Attached: zread.jpg (750x1290, 101K)

because most people realize nowadays that unless you're an attractive man, girls don't want anything to do with you until they turn 30, which is when they get desperate, clingy, old and gross anyway and by that point who would want to fuck used goods/some old dried up slut?

I've thought about that, having the audio of the book running at the same time while I'm reading hte book.
How is it?

a bench and some weights is like 200 dollas max. save up bro. its honestly worth it.
>wake up, NEET life
>hmm what am i gonna do today?
>oh yeah i got a bench i can use
>do some benchpresses
>extent the bench's holds high enough so i can squat
>take the bar off, do some deadlifts
>shower, eat some boiled eggs
>play vidya
boss.

Attached: 1565426556445.png (455x355, 298K)

Assuming you don't burn out?
You only need to keep going for like 2-3 weeks before its fine.

What I do is go on youtube to learn what workouts I can do.

What did you do to get such pain?

ease into it, don't just go along with your buddy's plan. If anything you should just start with cardio

I have time to go to the gym and play video games, you’re just shit at time management OP.

Benefits of gym:
>you are finally guaranteed a gf, love and an active sex life when you reach Zyzz-tier looks

Disadvantages of gym:
>time spent lifting is time away from vidya and anime
>all western women are degenerate whores, the time you graduate gym the number of pure virgins has gone lower
>cant watch anime anymore

>having SHIT form
LOL never gonna make it

Fuck your tree, bro

>spend hours of your life working out 3-4 times a week or more
>the best you can do is pick up a big log, or TWO whole cinderblocks instead of one
Nice fucking meme. Man is fragile and weak and modern first world life has absolutely no need to lift heavy things, it's not DBZ where you can blow up mountains if you work out hard enough and it's not like you're fighting off bandits or monsters with a battleaxe so literally what the fuck is the point. And all you have to do to be attractive to women is not be a fat fuck so there's absolutely no point. It's a complete waste of time.

Attached: 1554096641638.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Attached: 1555707750610.webm (640x640, 2.6M)

Sure, it's all about eating healthy, getting good sleep, and at least 2 days of weight lifting for an hour and a half, and 3 days of high intensity cardio for 30 minutes.

You can still watch anime and play video games. Western women are whores though.

all of this is averted by having a gym set up in your house lmao
this post was made by home-gym gang