Getting ready for fall classes Yea Forums?

Getting ready for fall classes Yea Forums?

Attached: School.png (872x632, 117K)

Someone explain Kawakami's appeal to me.
>Dresses like a grandma
>10 years older than the protag
>Literal prostitute

She panders to my mommy fetish without going into the awful /ss/ territory

Attached: kawakami by ilya kuvshinov.jpg (850x850, 105K)

>literal

>depressed
>messy hair
>older woman
>enjoys fishing

She needs love and I'm going to give it to her.

Attached: 1567143808066.jpg (2003x2048, 666K)

>10 years older than the protag
Is that supposed to be a flaw?

Sauce pls

>mommy fetish
She's like 25

>my mommy fetish
KILL yourself

>no pubes

yes im ready to cough up my money

sauce

How is depression a positive trait?

That doesn't matter. She's an older female and that's enough.

Max comfy.
Confidant abilities are incredibly useful
Thrill of dating teacher/secret love while keeping things healthy
Basically the only female confidant that Joker needs to actually romance instead of them instantly falling for him.
Very caring lady who deserves love instead of the shit she puts up with.
Gives a ring in Hawaii.
Lap-pillows.

Even her Doujins are usually comfy/wholesome.

Attached: kid.jpg (850x810, 147K)

>Getting ready for fall classes Yea Forums?
i already started fall classes you dummy

I love Ann

im already in classes

It means her life is unfulfilling in some aspect. She needs someone there for her and help her through all of life's woes, AKA the perfect marriage candidate.

Takemi the best

Kawakami sexy...

Attached: __kawakami_sadayo_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_koyorin__c90df8ed87c461e44dc14cdacb346d6f.jpg (754x900, 238K)

Kawakami cute

Attached: kawakutie.jpg (640x373, 40K)

Please tutor me, sensei!

Different strokes for different folks. Footfags, furfags, incestfags, lolifags, armpitfags, everyone has their preferred spice. Somewhere, someone in the world thinks your's are fucked up, too. Live and let live.

Personally, I get off on humiliated and degrading women. I don't want to rape them. I just want them to cry and feel like garbage. It makes me diamonds.

Also, Kawakami best girl.

Attached: 1537388448985.jpg (595x842, 113K)

Sad bois don't think they can keep with healthy women, so they go for the ones tired as themselves.

Have you ever kept up with a woman? It's exhausting. Every week there's some new life or death drama they've gotten themselves into.

By that logic, Haru and Makoto are mommies.

There's something about her look that is very alluring but without being inherently sexual. I don't really know how to describe it. It's more a comely adorable then elegant beauty.
Perhaps domestically attractive.
Even that stupid-looking 80s-esque jean skirt she wears adds to some essence of comfort. It's strange. Entirely plain yet still lovely.

Attached: reverse.jpg (312x1106, 330K)

Kawakami is a virtuoso of civilian loquacity... Domesticated and refined, similes abound in her piety..

her hair looks soft and fluffy

I really wish they would release a Kawakami scale figure in her teacher clothes. I'd even settle for a prize at this point.

Over the years you get really good at just smiling and nodding. You learn that actually engaging them in conversation about their 'drama' only leads to wasted time. And god forbid you misword a reply. Then you'll be in the shithouse for 3 days and she'll go tell all her friends about this NEW drama you created.

Their son would grow up hearing stories about how his mom and dad met. When he gets old enough he's going to be roaming the halls of his school looking to pump out some teachers.

She's older than me* and that's enough

More like they'll be looking for him. The incidence of female faculty and staff """ assaulting """ male minors is 3x that of male on female. It's just under-reported. Unless the teacher is really hot.

Their son would have hair so fluffy and messy it will be the closest a Japanese man can get to an afro.

Attached: wedding.jpg (807x566, 288K)

holy shit you wrote a part of my life

It's the taboo of dating your hot teacher.

What is drunk kawakami like?

Attached: craving a beer.jpg (800x1132, 610K)

I want to pass out on a futon with her

You're going to wake up with barf all over your penis in the morning but she'll be cuddled up right next to you with her leg resting over your crotch

>Getting ready for fall classes Yea Forums?
I haven't gone to my classes in over a year

Attached: concept.jpg (396x385, 41K)

I am good at smiling and nodding. Very good.

I realized not long ago that it's not worth it.