Classes cancelled

>classes cancelled
>able to play vidya all week
My fellow Floridians, what are you gonna be playing during the storm?

Attached: floridians.jpg (1015x737, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KEFAh46yco
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=1KEFAh46yco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Subnautica.

Attached: 1340686420343.jpg (960x574, 150K)

based

>able to play vidya all week
What school closed for the entire week? UM?

Attached: florida man.jpg (399x750, 96K)

>class
It scares me most of Yea Forums arent even drinking age. Jesus fucking christ you kids know nothing about life. See you in a few years when you're bitching about your student loans and how "adulting" is hard.

>classes cancelled
Good, I don't have to finish that 150 word essay.

explain to me why the news always hams hurricanes up as some apocolypic event

Post your Driver's License or proof of date of birth you fetus.

i'm 21, student loans suck and life is hard. i enjoy thinking about never being able to own a house, my parents pestering be about getting children i can't afford to raise, and being depressed daily.

Don't you remember when the PS4 came out? That someone was posting that people who didn't buy a PS4 are poor, and then because of a receipt people found out that he was a 13yo puerto Rican kid. That is the average poster

>dude dox yourself lmao
Most people in college are over 18.

because people will do literally nothing if the news doesn't say it's the end of days. At least with the tv screaming at them they'll get some water and board up.

>play vidya all week
>with no power

Pick one unless you have a shit ton of AA batteries and an old Game Boy.

I'm getting 2004 and Irma flashbacks of having no power for a week.

Attached: 1304092479300.jpg (293x337, 34K)

You're a dumb nigger. Here's what you can do since you can't think for yourself you nigger.
>Take picture
>Open photo in Paint
>Block out all info outside of DOB
>Save image
>Check PNG or exported image for metadata, clean it if there's any signs

>explain to me why the news always hams hurricanes up as some apocolypic event
easy ratings and advertising revenue.

this. The age to post on Yea Forums should be 18, or the drinking age of your home. Whatever is higher.

Just buy a generator lmao

Just buy a shitton of gas for said generator lmao

>The age to post on Yea Forums should be 18
it is

read the second part of the post user.

>4 days off of work with pay
Based hurricane

pretty sure only burgerstan would be affected

>taking out a loan
>ever
kek

Mass effect 1

Pretty much yes. Burgers, Ontario and BC. would make the board so much better.

there's like barely any gas left in the city around here in jax everyone I see have all kinds of jugs to fill up for their generators. The amount of money you spend on gas for it could probably restock your entire fridge

They ALMOST cancelled the family the day.

I'm glad the east coast is getting fucked this time, I got fucked by Irma and don't want a repeat.

>not having a generator to power your fridge some fans and your tv to watch movies or play party games.

>having to subsist exclusively on frozen food till the storm so I dont have to throw shit away after the power goes out

Attached: 1566754463362.jpg (591x734, 48K)

>labor day monday
>hurricane hits tuesday
>loiters through wednesday
>no power thursday and probably friday
my school has no classes on friday so for sure i'm not getting any class all week

this post reminded me I have frozen pizza to eat. I almost made a fucking pb&j

>being under 30

Zoomers should all become hormome pumping trannies that kills themselves 5 years later.

Attached: leling-samuringos.png (1200x900, 468K)

Why do people even freak out about hurricanes anymore? The last good one we had was Andrew.

This. If you were born after it came, you should kill yourself or at least go back.

>taking out a loan
I hope you didn't pick a meme degree. It takes forever for a degree to pay off if you're 10ks in debt

Is trans-pacific basket weaving a meme?

Bloodborne
DA:I
Starcraft 2
Bunch of anime downloaded
DS games on my phone
Katrina happened. People do overreact but it's better to be "too prepared" than not prepared at all.

Katrina wasn't shit. Nobody's fault monkeys got dunked.

>Katrina happened
Louisiana was woefully unequipped to deal with a storm that big. It's what they get for basically making their biggest city be below water level of the lake right next to it.

Imagine having to take a loan. If you aren't gud enough to get a big scholarship why even bother.

Attached: DZPSuqgW4AAHZ-z.jpg (809x867, 51K)

nothing because floridas power grids are fucking trash garbage from the 80s
im expecting at least a week of no power

I miss Florida

California fucking sucks, I'd trade luscious greenery and hurricanes for bone-dry deserts and forest fires any day

Attached: saad maan.jpg (428x376, 21K)

Doesn't matter, people hear hurricane then remember the bad ones and freak out. I don't really care if the entire state gets sunk, I just don't want my power out. Can't miss those sweet, sweet gatcha mobage logins, there's an event going on.

>implying it's going to make landfall in Florida

Attached: tingle.jpg (280x328, 43K)

>being 30
>being proud of this
Congratulations, you're nearly halfway through life and you're still on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1546396932109.png (200x296, 112K)

Man I work at Disney, and I know dumb ass people are going to try going to starwars thinking the line will be shorter, I hope they shut it down

Hopefully it curls up and just licks the shaft.

You'll never leave. You'll see.

>nerofest
FGO was such a grind I dropped it after playing for like two weeks.
And I put up with playing Extella.

Attached: 1565023274411.jpg (1601x800, 152K)

read about some dude having his wiener bit off by a baby alligator that came out of his toilet

in Florida

why the fuck does anyone live there

>remember the bad ones and freak out.
As oppose to just sitting and watching your house getting ripped apart?

>Can't miss those sweet, sweet gatcha mobage logins, there's an event going on.
You deserve the power outage.

Attached: 1.png (500x499, 325K)

because of the “sunshine” which is actually a hot, moist sauna of unbearable humidity.

this. When a disaster can happen, everyone will watch the news station that keeps you up to date

100% Orange Juice. Fun even with the mario party-type bullshit

>currently over 70% humidity
Yep, like breathing soup

Twisted metal black.

>charge all my Game devices and phones
>water and food ready and stocked
>convince your common Florida whore chick to stay with me and fuck during the hurricane
I got everything I need

Attached: 8A5F67E5-706C-4575-B007-E5F3D99E6F70.gif (449x473, 604K)

>I'd trade luscious greenery and hurricanes for bone-dry deserts and forest fires any day
Then get out of the Mojave and head to Norcal, retard. At least there, you'll get your greenery and no hurricanes.

20 million people live there, third in the US only behind Commiefornia and Texass. And unlike the former two it's relatively small - about the size of England+ Scotland.

People like to imagine some swampy redneck backwater but the reality is far more urban and suburban and crowded

>"I've never experienced a hurricane."

Where do I get my own soggy tart?

>the reality is far more urban and suburban and crowded
only on the coasts and near orlando.

who are you quoting?
cringe

You're basically rolling the dice with hurricanes, so it's better to be prepared than to get fucked over. I live near Philadelphia and we never get bad wind storms in this area, but we got dicked deep by Hurricane Sandy seven years ago. There were places near me that didn't have electricity for over a month.

>greentexts have to be quotes

>only
Look at a map. "only the coasts and near orlando" is pretty much most of the entire state

>I live near Philadelphia
Please refrain from talking about hurricanes, yankee, you've had one since the nation was founded.

My man you need to RUN

Its literally in quotations you monumental faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KEFAh46yco

>cat 4
Call me when it turns into a 5.

Attached: 1489359892667.jpg (840x506, 81K)

As a Florida man you get used to it also I'm an AC technician so I am like a god to my neighborhood

My point was not to assume that a hurricane can't ruin your day, dumbass. Because even a place as normally safe as PA can get fucked over if Mother Nature feels like it. THAT is why the media always makes a big deal out of hurricanes.

>quotes have to literally be said in order to have in quotations

Daytona Beach

>activate HAARP

Might bust out my Switch but I'll mostly be emulating old stuff on my phone with an Xbone controller. Got a micro SD loaded up with N64, GCN, GBA, PSP, and SNES games.

Got a battery bank + a generator to recharge as necessary.

Attached: 1427265100223.gif (94x122, 22K)

tha's all of it dummy, besides the little bit on the georgia border.

Sandy was only a Cat 3. The difference is with infrastructure. The northeast rarely gets hurricanes, and to be honest even without disasters there's plenty of parts with shitty roads with potholes, endless construction debris, shit falling apart etc. Compare that to FL which while certainly not a paragon of political brilliance and wise budgeting, at least requires shit to be resistant to super-hurricanes. Reading up on Sandy it fucking made 200 000 haitians homeless, so it just goes to show the extreme difference it makes.

The absolute worst thing is living in a hurricane prone zone and NOT having infrastructure. That's why The South like mississippi louisiana etc always get fucked harder. Look at Katrina.

yes. you're learning, good job

He seemed happy to say that

He's a Trump-hating literal faggot.

Watch your local online classified ads like a motherfucking hawk, there will be plenty of niggers, i mean "looters", selling PC parts and all sorts of shit for cheap.

>and to be honest even without disasters there's plenty of parts with shitty roads with potholes, endless construction debris, shit falling apart etc

Tell me about it. I can always tell when I cross the border from Delaware to Pennsylvania because the roads all immediately turn to shit.

lmfao I didn't even lose power during Matthew

>says kids know nothing about life

Please tell me youre not a guy who like...votes only democrat or only republican and thinks one party is more awesome than the other...If you are - you are just an average clod without a brain. Dont go calling anyone else stupid. Anyone who participates in the farce of a democracy the elites have created for us is a simpleton who shouldnt even call a flea stupid.

im in volusia its gonna be comfy

>massive rainbow out right now
We're good, lads. God said so.

Attached: 20190830_193934.jpg (964x1029, 208K)

Astral Chain

Wtf? The cane' isn't even here and it's already pouring where I live.

You just gotta go to some of the smaller gas stations in town, but I know exactly what you mean. People aren't usually this fucking nuts here.

>living in commiefornia
>moving there

Attached: 1466582112145.png (350x427, 162K)

High school, obviously

>spaghetti models show it just raping the entirety of the east coast
wtf did you guys do, or is miami just that degenerate

My original statement still stands, retard. Those faggots wouldn't be talking shit if they were to experience a hurricane once in their life.

Attached: 1566996886701.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

Hm? Weather's normal for me...

Attached: IMG_20190830_190430.jpg (3024x4032, 2.96M)

It wasn't my choice to move, I was like 12

Something on my 3DS because that's the only thing I can play without power
Maybe I'll finally finish Samus Returns before my battery runs out.

>*smokes weed once*
You voted for gary johnson in the last election, did you?

wrong board?

Sauce?

I’m reading

No. It's the fake news fags trying to make a killing with ratings and hype

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=1KEFAh46yco

>You're an idiot if you think you can handle it
>You and everyone you know will die
12 people died in FL and most were geriatrics in retirements who would have died anyway with zero fanfare if it were a regular tuesday.

God bless Fox News. What a treasure.

I'm visiting my fiance in PA for a bit so I'm missing this one by pure accident. Hope you're safe fellow Floridabro.

Aren't you an adult? Move back.

Attached: 1562256370817.jpg (694x757, 51K)

Hey I know this place! Let's fuck!

Attached: Terrific.gif (210x161, 1.74M)

That's just Shepard Smith. He's only there to fill out the "Fair and Balanced" quota. Asides from the crazed leftards calling him "the voice of reason" on Fox news, in reality, no one cares about him.

>be FLORIDIAN
>realize not high on meth
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

zoomers are so beyond hope that they idolize "the most new"

Jacksonville here, we haven't been hit hard by a hurricane in forever. This probably won't be it either. I remember in highschool when it would rain nonstop for a week. At the very least, I hope the niggers all drown.

Here's hoping.

Attached: 1367370887511.png (299x289, 12K)

>be mahattanfag
>have to fly to florida for work fairly often
>whether I'm in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Orlando, it's always garbage
I literally don't understand why anyone wants to live there. It's by far the worst state I've ever been to and I've been through most of the country.

Attached: Absolutely Disgusting.jpg (435x326, 27K)

To be fair: Miami, Ft Lauderdale, and Orlando are the three top garbage cities in Florida. Next after that is Jax and then Tampa.

>t. tyrone from tallahassee

>Be from NY
Imagine being this much of a faggot

Tallahassee is at least part of the South U.S. and not Northern Cuba.

Give the government more of your money, they care about you and will fix this climate change

What kind of limp wristed faggot are you? Sure as fuck ain't a floridian pretending that hurricanes are something to be fucking scared of. Below a cat 3 is an annoyance.

>southern US
Exactly, the worst part of the country and the worst part of FL with the worst """"people."""" You're completely irrelevant and have zero culture and Floridian identity. You're compulsive backstabbers and traitors just like the dixie nigs up north. You have zero economy and reason to exist aside from Floridians coming for FSU/the state government.

>northern cuba
miami's inner city = / = representative the tens of millions of people of peninsular Florida.

Holy shit, faggot. There's no need to get defensive. I don't give a fuck about Miami.

Clearwater here. Hoping the power dont go out and I dont have to work tuesday. I only get 2 days of the week to play vidya and this storm might ruin it for me.

All of the southeast sucks. There will be butthurt posts claiming otherwise but it’s true. The climate alone dictates that this must be true.
t. Formerly lived in Tennessee, visited all of the lower 48.

>there's no need
This is Yea Forums, not your sjw safespace. You're subhuman redneck scum and I'm calling you out for it. Deal with it faggot.

You misunderstand, retard. I'm ridiculing you for getting defensive, not running away from your impotent screeching. You and your favorite city are trash. You're the moron acting like your feelings are relevant and should be respected. Apparently you're the one that wants Yea Forums to be your fucking safespace. I'm not the one getting emotional because a city was badmouthed. Get a fucking grip. Crawl back to your favela ghetto.

>it's another "Southerners complain about the fed when they are the biggest recipients of federal benefits" rerun
fucking delusional welfare queens

>favourite city
So not only are you a complete pussy, you can't read either. As expected from ol' Dixie education.

There's not even a single thing there implying or indicating that I have any attachment to Miami. Fact is that you're a braindead moron for thinking "Northern Cuba" applies to the state overall. But being and the type of inbred trash that finds Tallahasse better than jax,tampa, etc, you being subhuman vermin goes without saying.

>>There's not even a single thing there implying or indicating that I have any attachment to Miami.
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? This sort of low IQ shit might work on your retarded Miami friends, but it's not gonna fly here, pissant. You're getting emotional over an anonymous person's ratings of cities in Jacksonville.

What the fuck is going on in your head that you think this shit matters? You should have heard the joke "Northern Cuba" before if you've spent any time in Florida. Nobody gets offended by it because it's a fucking joke.

cities in Florida*

The problem is how unpredictable hurricanes are. We have a general idea of how storms are projected, but significant changes can happen from so many things and a category 4-5 hitting the mainland or shore depending on rainfall and wind can cause extreme damage. It's just unrelenting rain and gust of wind for days. The Tampa area would be FUCKED if it was directly hit by a category 4-5 but the area is usually fine because the temperature weakens storms. There's concern due to climate change and El Nino but most rainfall will hit the West coast regardless. Last year the wind was so strong you could hear it howling all night.

It's pretty scary, but I've been through so many storms that I can't really fathom the danger anymore.

>but most rainfall will hit the West coast regardless
Sorry, I meant East coast.

>it's not gonna fly here!
Again with the same complete lack of understanding as to what Yea Forums is. I call you the trash that you are, and you either expect an apology or divine intervention in the form of the jannies/mods/the blue checkmarks.

>you're getting upset
Lolno. Is this actually your first day on the site? I'm telling you that a cumguzzler like yourself don't belong here and to fuck off.

>you either expect an apology or divine intervention in the form of the jannies/mods/the blue checkmarks.
>I'm telling you that a cumguzzler like yourself don't belong here and to fuck off.
Yea Forums isn't your safespace, Eduardo. Stop projecting your shit onto me. You got bent out of shape because someone called some shitty cities shitty. Nothing's going to change that. You're getting called out because you felt the uncontrollable compulsion to fight back against it like it fucking matters. All I see you doing is complaining about rednecks. Looks to me like you're a brainwashed inner city liberal.

The nerve of this braindead hypocrite that can't even practice what he preaches. For someone who wants to act like the arbiter of what belongs on Yea Forums you sure as fuck act like you haven't been here long. Grow some thicker skin.

>get called a redneck
>m-muh liberals
every time

Attached: 1361179568822.jpg (205x205, 36K)

>stop projecting your shit onto me
The irony is palpable.

Why would i give a single shit if you say eduardo a thousand times till you get an aneurysm, it's your completely made up fantasy. But I'll keep calling you a retard, an inbred mouthbreather and a coward to boot because it's clear on display.

I didn't put Tallahassee on the list of top-5 shittiest cities in Florida. Big fucking deal.

You lost your shit when someone didn't badmouth Tallahassee. Nothing you say is going to change this shit, retard. You care about this shit which is why you responded the way you do. Who the fuck cares about what I think about cities? Nobody except you. Control yourself you fucking moron.

Be over 30 and on here, dude you just outed yourself as a virgin