This game is literally the most based thing I’ve ever played. Why the fuck don’t people talk about it?!

This game is literally the most based thing I’ve ever played. Why the fuck don’t people talk about it?!

Attached: 969714C2-0788-4EC7-8643-CC1A569B746E.jpg (497x620, 264K)

we did when it first came out

define what makes it based

>Why the fuck don’t people talk about it?!

It's already been talked about. You're the equivalent of some guy coming to the house of a party a week after the party's already over.

Attached: EBoI_o9U4AARjnt.jpg (898x893, 113K)

PC gamers shitpost threads like all Sony games

Kek

Attached: 58FFD7B7-146C-4A7F-BB95-496365CD71DE.png (671x673, 508K)

I bought it when it came out originally, I love sidescrolling beat'em'ups, but the movement felt horrible.

>odin sphere and dragons crown will never get pc ports
>dragons crown was for some reason taken down off the EU psn store for ps3

What does Pro add?

It’s easily the best controlling classic style beat em up

I dunno man, cuz the controversy was like 5 years ago? And the resolution was that the devs stuck it to the journalists HARD so we can't even bait snoycucks?

I for one love it. Bought it on release for PS3, played it with my ex and her friends; bought it remastered for the PS4, played it with my mates. The art is always gorgeous, gameplay addictive though a little repetitive and it's always a good time. I'm glad the quests reset when you're controlling a new level 1 character; it lets my new players be P1 and have the game unfold from their perspective while my higher level characters come in and help out.

Attached: Art02 (1).jpg (2560x1440, 3.06M)

nothing, a remastered ost I think.

I played the PS3 version and lost interest after about 5 hours.

It was pretty good. I love kick n' split games as much as the next guy, but the combat is a bit shit at times. Feels sort of mediocre. As if it was missing a large part of complexity expected from a ps3 game.

Because its old and we all finished it by now

whats so based about it? i tried it out once i remember there was this annoying cursor you had to use and it bugged me

That can't be right.

Russia had better controls.

My girlfriend loves it, it's fine, i guess i'm just a dumb boomer for wanting to play streets of rage again instead of that.

It's an old game that wasnt made by nintendo, everyone played it and forgot about it. Great art style, good tits, and that's all you can say about the game.

SoR has such a shit basic combat system. Even River City has more in depth fighting.

I don't play co-op beat em ups for the depth, i play them when i'm too drunk to play fighting games or shoot em ups

It's pretty sweet, like Castle Crashers but with better character design and actual differences between them

My girlfriend at the time liked it too; is this game girl friendly? Did your girlfriend play Elf? Cuz my girlfriend really liked the Elf.

t. Exclusively played fighter

What the fuck happen with 13 sentinels? It looks like crap and it's taking forever.

>Castle Crashers

I played the crap out of Dragon's Crown coop and Castle Crashers just got announced for the Switch, so my question is, what are the differences? Should I rely on DC for couch coop beat em up? Or should I supplement or even replace it with Castle Crashers when it releases on Switch?

lolifags btfo. I give the game 7/10 I feel a jank when I play that keeps me from loving it like the old capcom d&d games

downloaded this off PSN cause it was on sale. Played with a few friends, honestly seems like a clusterfuck

It's a nice game but the controls and camera kinda hold it back.

Attached: george-dragons-crown.jpg (382x465, 34K)

can i play online on my vita if i pirated it?

It's a great game. Loved it on ps3. If probably get it shrub if it went on sale. I believe you can import saves as well

all style, no substance.

I've been working on getting all characters up to infernal difficulty, then finally ultimate. Got a couple up to infernal, the rest are on hard currently. I'm definitely gonna burn out before I finish though. My main gripe with the game is that all the fun effects are only found in the LoC or ToM. That's deep endgame before you start getting the fun stuff like changing the dwarf's power smash from thunder to ice and other shit.

2013 shoes makes me cringe.

I bought it when it first released on PS3 and had a blast. I picked Pro a few months ago and have been replaying it a little bit here and there. It's become a comfortable go-to game for me between new games.

Attached: 1521787120338.jpg (1024x868, 141K)

Yes

It’s a fucking beat em up with fanservice milfs and baras
What the fuck are you expecting? Some pretentious shit like death stranding?

PC when?

>it works fine in the PS3 emu

one of my favorite beat em ups. i love the fast paced nature of it.
loved it so much, i bought it twice; the ps3 launch release and the ps4 launch release.

only thing i disliked about the game was the rune gimmick.

>hold right
>mash buttons

no. it's worse than diablo 3, how can you even tell what you're doing with 4 people?

It has plenty of substance once you get to a difficulty where how you play matters. Dash cancels, gear to counter enemy abilities, interesting abilities on gear.

I so much prefer the left design because it doesn't make me feel disgusting

we did in 2012-2013

made so much art
so much futa art..............

>tfw nearly all of Elf's art is futa shit

Attached: 1564464146948.jpg (380x380, 50K)

>how can you even tell what you're doing with 4 people?

by not being retarded. im sorry your brain cant process fast enough.

isnt it grand......

haha speed has nothing to do with it. Not like it matters anyway, you can just bash the same rotation for the entire game. it's garbage, the character design is garbage, and the movement is molasses. your game sux

>Threatened by a fiction character in a video game
You have bigger things to worry about than a make believe necromancer with big boobies...

no, I just prefer elegant fashionable designs over crude caricatures of femininity.

>Dragons Crown
I have it on Ps3 and never finished playing through the whole game. Is it too late to play on Ps3? Would I need to get it for Ps4 if I want to play it again? Is it okay to play it Single Player instead?

Attached: 1536317902040.png (640x480, 500K)

The sorceress on the right is immaculately fashionable, you're just being an edgy contrarian. The one on the left is literally designed for loli horndogs; that skirt is just tasteless bait.

dude that witch on the left is on par with Kiki a la ghibli. Witch on the right is out of a hentai manga. Get over it

>can't find Odin Sphere physical copies anywhere unless you look for them online
>plenty of average and shit tier games get Playstation Hits rereleases
>Odin Sphere doesn't

haha also, no loli art has tits and legs like that. You're delusional man, you don't know good art

Are you that fag from the Morrowind threads that got upset over the strip club in Suran?

Attached: reuben langdon.jpg (289x355, 9K)

>how can you even tell what you're doing with 4 people?
If you are playing online you can go into the options and reduce or remove the effects created by other players. Much tidier that way. No clue if can be done during local co-op.

no that man sounds like a genuine faggot; I am a man of distinguished taste

Ya'll on some real fucking drugs if you think your tastes are anywhere near good, witch on left is wearing what is essentially a strippers cheap clubwear jazzed up with some accessories. Face it, it cuts so high up the butt and exposes so much cleavage. As least right one is wearing a high cut skirt.

the left witch is a more reserved, classic design, as you would expect to find in a video game. the design on the right is just abysmal

>start new character
>have to do story all over again
Really burns my ass, would probably be one of my all time favs if I could just run low level randomized dungeons instead