I don't think I've ever played anything more frustrating, unfinished and terrible such as this game

I don't think I've ever played anything more frustrating, unfinished and terrible such as this game.

It is an unoptimized steaming pile of shit that runs like shit on even the best pc's, you have to download a mod in order to enjoy non-cancerous saving system which is a fucking basic core system in any game worth its salt.

One of the first things that happens to me in the first quest in the game ("Run!") is that a Cuman soldier spawns right in front of my face a few seconds after the loading screen finishes and starts swinging at me, killing me in a few seconds. I reload the game at that point and it doesn't happen again. "Okay", I think, "Hopefully that was a one time thing." and it sure was because I quit the game shortly afterwards.

Combat is, in practice, turn-based because of how it works. All successfully performed actions are short scripted cinematics which locks you from doing anything else and takes roughly around one second to execute. The combat system locks you into fighting one opponent at a time, making it so that anything more than 1vs1 combat at any point in the game becomes nothing but a complete shitfest.

Oh and also after whistling to save Theresa from being raped by chinks before attempting to get a horse and fuck off, I hid in the barn nearby and one of the chinks followed me in so I fought against him, unfortunately he made me back into a corner, and eventually, glitch into the wall after successfully striking me with his chingchong sabre.

Stay the fuck away from this game. I bought it two years ago and played for ~30 minutes, tried to get a refund but couldn't get it. It is utterly worthless and even if you somehow sadistically enjoy the notTurn-based combat system of this game it is still an unoptimized steaming pile of shit which runs like World of Warcraft on your dads business PC in 2006.

Attached: kingdom come deliverance1.jpg (700x401, 94K)

y u mad tho?

I hoped for better because the game is apparently considered to be very good partly on this board and also elsewhere, turns out I can't trust the internet even fucking once.

I've never really had a problem with serious bugs or slow combat in this game, but I have noticed some problems.
>enemies sometimes completely ignore the people attacking them to focus on you
>textures in big towns pop up a whole minute after being in them
>game crashed after I tried to pull out a torch while opening a door
I really like this game but it can be rough sometimes. I played it on PS4 if that matters.

Yeah I'm not giving this game the benefit of the doubt after that terrible introduction. I mean literally the first thing that happens on the Run! quest is that a cuman spawns randomly right in front of me and rapes me lmao. I reload and it doesn't happen again. And the second encounter I get attack-glitched INTO A WALL!

How long has this game been out again? 3-4 years or something? Unacceptable.

There is nothing wrong with the saving mechanic. In no time at all you can be drowning in Saviour Schnapps.

t. cuman subhuman filth

great game and a pleb filter

No. It's awful and it locks you into bad decisions.

“ITS NOT FAIR MOMMY ITS TOO HARD”

Zoom zoom

Bad=/=Hard

You played a video game for 30 minutes and were so angry you decided to write this rant to a brick wall. Nothing has been gained or lost except your precious time. The game gets better further on, but feel free to go back to Skyrim.
Procreate, dilate, seethe, cuck, etc. etc.

cry more subhuman

I've never ragequit anything like this before. I even sat through the entirety of Pillars of Eternity 2. I've finished shit such as The Last Federation, Fallout 3 and fucking WazHack. But this game is just terrible.

It runs like shit.
It's bugged to the core.
The combat system is turned based cinematic shit.

Shit game = Shit rant

>waaaaaaah if you don't like my special boy saving feature that nobody likes you're a subhuman waaaaah
pic related it's you

Attached: 1567002560260.png (700x700, 432K)

>played 30 (thirty) minutes and feels the need to spew his hot takes about the game as if his opinion matters at all
This is the level of engagement of the average poster you are arguing with everyday on Yea Forums

cope harder

The fact that this is all it took to make you ragequit shows how short your temper is, as well as how shit your taste is considering the other games listed.
Reminder that you must be 18 to post here, not 15. Until then, keep on zoomin.

dial8, m8

stop being bad at videogames and man up

not mention drinking enhances so many skills it literally makes you overpowered. i spent over half the game drunk.

Yes, the game is so shit it took me just thirty minutes to realise just how shit it was. And made me quit it in time before wasting more of my time on this garbage.

Nobody can enjoy a game like this, one could only fool themselves into thinking they actually are enjoying it in order to justify their purchase or some sort of emotional investment into defending the game, for whatever reason. The game is by all metrics complete and utter shit.

I play games for entertainment, not as a job. Why do you bring "temper" into this? If I'm not enjoying a game, and it's actually that bad of a game that it makes me irritated, then I will be irritated. Sorry for not being a sedated boomer such as yourself.

Wow, what a game game that incentivizes being drunk half the time! Fucking zoomers who don't like that shit!

maybe you'll enjoy dilating instead

I'll enjoy a fine campaign of Battle Brothers instead. A much better game than the hot piece of garbage known as Kingdom Cuck: Deliverance.

>I play games for entertainment, not as a job
>finished PoE2
Probably a discordtranny mad that there weren’t any PoC

I enjoyed the main story (all five hours of it). But yes, that game was shit too.
But not as shit as this game, of course.

True, the game starts pretty strong and it becomes increasingly frustrating until it becomes just a chore. It's so fucking stupid having to walk or ride for five minutes just for a little bit of dialogue and then having to fucking ride for another five minutes.