You guys DID get your copy, right?

You guys DID get your copy, right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Mkngyvr
kuniokun.jp/rantokoshinkyoku_mach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not interesting in a shit game made by SJWcucks.
I'm getting Ninja Warriors instead.

>sjw
Aren’t wayforward like the kings of video game cheesecake? Doesn’t seem very sjw to me.

he's probably talking about some retarded twitter drama, and someone who never played any of the other games so is upset there are females in it

the only reason i'm holding back is why there's no online co-op

>30$
This indie stuff is not worth the cash
Bought Iceborne for just 10$ more

nip voices yah or nah?

virgins protags yah or nah?

Against my better judgement, I did

basically this

>playing as used goods
Nah

>not enjoying enjou kosai

If I enjoyed that I wouldn't be going to a videogame for it :^)

Yeah I got my copy.

Attached: 61EtbzriY1L._SR600,315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (600x315, 47K)

I will, as well as the rest of the games coming out soon.

Attached: b4476.png (288x158, 62K)

>Totally Spies! style artwork
>over focus on the character's nails and giant hands

This art is trash

>Totally Spies! style artwork
Nigger what?

>Gayforward
Um no

>Kunio
>Dates a girl that looks and behaves like Rikki

>Rikki
>Dates a girl that looks and is an equal dumbass as Kunio

Is this based?

Attached: river city ransom.png (444x600, 386K)

>STRONG girls rescuing their captured weak boyfriends
nah im not a cuck

Attached: 156383335755.png (735x724, 729K)

>He doesn't want a strong girl willing to go out of their way to save your ass by kicking other people's ass

You're confusing being a CHAD with being a homossexual

Dude, I would play a game that has the Totally Spies "France loves Keniichi Sonada" look, WTF are you talking about.

Soul

Attached: deaths.webm (640x360, 867K)

The game's OUT?!

I look forward to beat up Hasebe

Attached: draw.jpg (1976x2356, 189K)

this

I'm sure it's fun but 30$ is just too much for what it is

>Wayforward
>SJW
The fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: blqbRp9.jpg (500x281, 67K)

Judging from the OP image, it's a demo.

probably arc that pushed for the game to be 30$.
Wayfoward usually makes their games 20$ and below

Hopefully it'll go on sale, Wayforward tend to be generous with those on Switch and Steam.

You get to play as the BFs and beat people up aswell

>that last one

Attached: the-superlative-laugh-or-highest-degree-of-laughter-55591984.png (500x743, 227K)

I'm not buying that shit.

Unironically dropped $125 on the switch le + vinyl bundle and buying digital on xbone. I even think it looks gay and I'm not a weeb but am a big rcr fan

>No online co-op
>No jap voices
>40 dollary doos

Pass.

Attached: 1474342139311.gif (640x480, 301K)

>>No jap voices
DROPPED HARD

fucking kek

yes

can't be
those other 2 are fucking unlockables after beating the game.

I'm getting both along with Streets of Rage 4, get on my level, faggot.

Attached: 1554565397876.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Waiting for it digitally, fuck waiting until early October for a physical copy. Don't care for the collector's edition shit.

Attached: stocking juice.jpg (284x226, 36K)

her lipstick just looks off

I still don't know who's cuter

how long is it?

no
u wanna get me one?

Thats what i want to know before dropping 40 on a physical copy.

>one of the greatest concepts for a game imaginable
>physical release is through fucking LRG

I fucking hate this shit, but I'll deal with just having a digital copy

>Man September 5th is so far away
>It's next Thursday

Sometimes, life gets you.

>Geez, user. It was just a handjob. No need to cum in a minute. Now what are suppose to do? My girlfriend won't come back in a hour.

Attached: My BF BTW.jpg (1210x1203, 257K)

You get a fucking month to place an order. What the fuck are you even doing?

I'm okay waiting for the physical because I've got Astral Chain and Iceborne to play now anyways.

anti sjw are just as cringe as sjw now

It play exactly like every other arcade beat em up, why would anyone pa for this?

They said about 10 to 12 hours long

>even the normal copy comes with the OST
Nice

not him but not everyone wants to commit to a purchase before reviews come out, and punishing those who want physical by making limited releases is never good

bringo

Wow, that's kinda hot. Is there such scene?

Orders are going to stay open until September 27th, that's WAY after reviews come out, what are you on about?

>orders are literally open until 27th of fucking September
>game releases in less than a week
>There's just no time to check reviews before you buy it!

It happens

Attached: femjerry.jpg (1067x800, 76K)

If Billy and Jimmy Lee are playable, I'll buy it.

>just buy the game in the first month man
welcome to the hell of limited releases

Attached: limited run games.jpg (1825x525, 252K)

I hate LRG too.
But you'll know pretty early on if you want to pay for it or not, since the reviews will be out really soon here.

The only thing I'm pussyfooting on is how bad the voice acting is probably gonna be.

I just preordered my physical copy.

I did too actually.

You guys get the bullshit one or the regular one?

I won't buy something that's main focus game and advertising wise is anime girls.

Went with the standard version, wasn't interested in the shit induced with the Collector's Edition.

Where can you even buy the physical version? Neither Amazon nor Best Buy carry it.

Limited Run.
Shit sucks.

Is that website legit?

unfortunately

Same. If there isn't a slider to turn voices off, I'm not paying for this.

S-sauce?

Fuck you! Kunio and Riki are total japanese CHADS.

and CHADS dont fuck guys, they fuck UP guys or fuck OVER guys!

Gonna wait until Friday and pick this up with Gunvolt.

>>
>Kunio and Rikki get jumped
>Their girlfriends proceed to beat the ever loving shit out of everyone who even looks at them wrong on a quest to fuck up whoever jumped their men
Please explain how that's cuck shit. No, seriously, I literally cannot wrap my mind around how absolutely motherfucking retarded someone would have to be to look at that and say "Misaki and Kyoko are clearly fucking other men" because if they WERE, they clearly wouldn't be trying to save their boyfriends. You don't even know what the word cuck means do you? Kill yourself.

Attached: 1918220_10209241539374436_7464831476632428492_n.jpg (529x483, 20K)

B-but cuck funny meme word!!!1!

The guy's an idiot, but I don't know about all that.
A mean enough girl would do that, just to promptly call up her chad and go "yeah I just saved him LOL so weak he had to have my help getting out of this, not like you daddy

Wait what the fuck. Copen is a limited run bullshit? Even though every previous Gunvolt game had physical copies just fine? For real?

Best buy will have it eventually

>female protagonists
No thanks.

>$30
>no online co-op
fuck no

Fucking why did they hire those two voices actresses who are in every shittty anime dub? It's the only reason that I'm on the fence for this one.

The game's also getting an Asian release, for anyone who hates LR. (pic is the only one I could find)

Attached: river-city-girls-multilanguage-600125.3.jpg?pwzqm3.jpg (1500x1500, 363K)

Play my game!

Attached: kaylimills~1566718161~2118107913876508049_385300891.jpg (1040x1040, 45K)

you need help

Uh-oh. Someone's rectal integrity has collapsed.

Its limited but you have till the end of today to preorder it since there is no limit.
For one playthrough or all playthroughs?

Maybe for 10$.

First, and you got game plus content, branching maps, and stuff that could (Supposedly) double the total playtime.

yeah, your bull really tear up your ass

Attached: 1566476669126.jpg (689x800, 76K)

I would've but
>no online co-op
>gotta deal with english voices like egocraptor

does it have online co-op? no? then it's trash

Im going to keep my eye on it than since it has such excellent spritework. If i can atleast get 25hrs out of it ill buy the physical

why do anons want a jap dub of a western made game?

Does it have multiplayer?

local

Unsold

>he didnt get the vinyl soundtrack

but i'm not a hipster

> mfw gonna buy this and play it over the long labor day weekend with my wife just like we used to play kunio-tachi no banka on an SNES emulator

Good feeling boys

Attached: scp.jpg (635x477, 30K)

Yeah I gotta agree. Should be $20 max because you just know it'll be short as fuck

Totally spies was good though, you stupid faggot

Isn't egoraptor in this game? I don't want to even bother if I can't avoid his voice.

Because the game is meant to be part of a Japanese IP.

well then I guess the chinese dub of dragon ball is the best

If I wanted to hear generic highschool sluts talk I'd go out to an actual highschool and get myself put on a watchlist.
I want to hear delinquents speaking, not "LIKE TOTES STACEY THIS IS LIKE SO LIKE OMG" tier generic highschool girls.

k

>no true delinquent fallacy
every time

If I wanted a game with gyaru talk I'd buy a game about gyarus.

There is nothing wrong about using the slang "totes"

river city girls looks like ass and way forward has never made a good game

Attached: ane-san.png (512x448, 23K)

>overseas version is multi-language and physical
>Best Buy is also getting stock of the game

Literally no excuse you gaylord.

>giving a shit about this trash when Chads of Rage 4 is coming soon.

Name?
This is the one with the who can make the most intimidating face minigame isn't it?

Wait, is it out already?

>Aren’t wayforward like the kings of video game cheesecake?
Really? Neat. Got any cheesecake from this game you can post? Will this game have pantyshots?

>Chads of Rage
>when pic related exists

Attached: tumblr hunter.jpg (1500x844, 161K)

>Will this game have pantyshots?
Already confirmed there won't be, at least not during gameplay

Well that's one way to kill interest hard.

Same. The collectors edition is literally filled with paper junk

What is your problem? I've gotten five games from them with no problems, their only problem is the length of delivering orders. The games wouldn't get a physical if it wasn't for them, why complain?

>The games wouldn't get a physical if it wasn't for them
Meanwhile Play-Asia exists

Misako method of applying lipstick irritates me

She only wears lipstick because Kunio likes to see the lipstick marks on his dick. She hates acting like a girl.

Which aren't localized versions.

...Really? Are you sure?

then she'd only put it on just before giving head

She always needs to be prepared.

Yes, I too love paying inflated prices in addition to heavy shipping costs and customs fees just to get a physical game.

>heavy shipping costs
You mean like LRG which are actually MORE exorbitant since you can always go with a cheaper option for shipping.
>inflated prices
You mean like LRG?
>Customs fees
Why are you spending over $1000 at a time on game imports?

filename

I realized shortly after and have the rom downloaded
Thanks user.

I think I’m at a bit over $2000 spent at LRG, anyone else pretty much buy all their shit? (Vita/PS4 mostly tho, only Switch shit I got so far was Turok.)

Waiting for the reviews to be honest, I don't really dig the pixel art that much.
But if it's anything near DDN I will buy day one.

Attached: 1543232306514.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

>since you can always go with a cheaper option for shipping.
LRG charges me $5 flat for shipping. Play-Asia charges me $15 for SAL unregistered. What the fuck are you talking about?
>You mean like LRG?
What's LRG supposed to charge? $20? $30? It's a limited physical run of a game, $35 is Play-Asia's typical price.
>Why are you spending over $1000 at a time on game imports?
If you are outside of the US you get hit with a VAT no matter the price.

I am buying this game hoping it’s as good as Scott Pilgrim was.
My little brother already agreed to play it with me to the end.

are physical editions even worth it these days?

games are always getting patches so no matter what, your physical copy of the game will always be the shitty version.

I will pirate it

Attached: 1519167413518.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>the last one
PICKED THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1552453428604.jpg (518x658, 81K)

This character is shit, but you really don't want nes B&U with these graphics?
I would apreciate more than RCG but I can see people wanting more pixel thinguies.

>wayforward
>sjw
Wut, have you seen the way shantae dresses.

I know a guy who did exactly the samme thing as the last dude on the because he thought he was gonna die.
And because he was being filmed. Now that I think of, there is literally this in real life.

The question here is, why are you buying / pirating / playing games like River City Girls, Streets of Rage 4 or Ion Fury?
They're just mediocre, watered down imitations of arcade / old games. Instead you could download an arcade ROM torrent or the GOG versions of old games and play the real thing.

Attached: 1493479899194.jpg (288x402, 76K)

>mediocre
>just trust words, don't try it yourself!
I don't use this word that much, but, fuck you cuck.

River City Girls uses as selling point ironic weeabo aesthetics.
Ion Fury was literally killed by Twitter controversy
Streets of Rage 4 slowly walking same path as Ion Fury

If they were good games they would stand on their own instead of being dependent or being dragged down by shit unrelated to the games themselves.

The recent Ninja Warriors everyone here praises so much is a bastardization too but at least the original game is still there even when it got shoved characters with ridiculous tits and ridiculous size.

I really just want this game to have an electric attack that shows the girls skeletons that's my biggest fetish and no recent games do it anymore

RCG is using as selling point a genre that is almost dead. I am not a huge fan of the art style as well, but it's not ironic weeabo, in my opinion.
Ion Fury and SoR4: who cares, mate? If you do, all right, I can't say anything, but to me? One game is good enough and the other is looking amazing.
By your definition any videogame is deterioreted from the game parrt by the video part,
About the Ninja Warriors, I agree with you. The selling point here is fat tits, but as you said, the original is there and it's better, I think.
RRG, IF and SoR4 are not. Only things that are close enough and in the cae of IF, better things for some people, I get it.
But they are new games with somethings that I like that I will try for what it is, new things.

Attached: 1450154692457.jpg (1280x852, 361K)

>oh hey, nice, a thread where I can discuss a game that I am looki...
Is this really $30?
Fuck this shit. At least I know my PC will run this game, so it will be free for the first year.

God i hate my penis
uncropped here
imgur.com/Mkngyvr

Attached: crop.jpg (1686x1344, 133K)

>no online coop
yeah i do have friends irl

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (145x167, 6K)

I envy you

Attached: 1567215180243m.jpg (824x1024, 135K)

Based

Sorry user this game is for people who have close by friends, people who have GF/BF and siblings, and it seems you have none of those.
unless you do, then please seek them out, and if you're really alone there's still hope to find friends

>no online co-op
Is my friend bullshitting me or does it really not have online?

can someone explain WHAT THE FUCK happened to rina-chan?

i had a crush on her when i was 13 years old, didn't know what she looked like and was doing voice acting for cute girls on newgrounds

Attached: 1567117674795.jpg (2046x1534, 1.26M)

I don't have the image, but shut the fuck up

will pirate
too bad there is no jap vo

She got older.
She can still voice cute anime girls though. Do you think all Japanese seiyu are cute girls in real life too? Don't fool yourself. Learn to separate the person from their performance.

I don't see anyone named "Rina" in that image? Did you hit your head or something?

No but I'm going to get this remaster when it comes out.
kuniokun.jp/rantokoshinkyoku_mach/

Famicom beat em ups fucking suck

Because I've fucking beaten everything multiple times over and it's nice to have something different in the same style. The games are fucking fine and you're just a whiny little bitch who doesn't even bother to try any of the games you talk shit about since it's clear you don't actually play games

This, or that ninja game with the giant ass character?

I don't know what to choose, help me Yea Forums, I'm not made out of money

Attached: 1458415174304.jpg (1200x1600, 341K)

>Ion Fury was literally killed by Twitter controversy
They saved face at the last moment though

Also, I don't see how can online drama affect the overall quality of a game, particularly those that are meant to be SINGLE PLAYER games

Attached: 1492389350567.jpg (500x380, 31K)

So many dumb niggers on Yea Forums love to pretend like any shit like this actually affects game quality

nice

I don't give a fuck, pandering to the mentally ill is stupid

that's great that you're so passionate about twitter bullshit than playing a video game, neck yourself queer bait

WE'RE GONNA FIGHT YOU

Attached: 1562368637829.png (707x857, 374K)

He says, on a website that contains and was built for literally the most mentally ill people on the planet

Attached: 1550893894839.gif (600x450, 11K)

>buying cuckshit

I swear I've seen this exact thread with these exact posts before

I did because the art is cute and the plot is cute. Also, beating up people is fun.Honestly, my only complaint is that I wish it was 4 player. The whole online thing is kinda lame, but I've got people to play with locally.

Attached: 1567115297966.webm (900x530, 2.46M)

>Do you think all Japanese seiyu
Different user I think they're all cute Christmas cakes that are in desperate need of marriage and impregnating, well except for those lucky ones that already got that, good on them

ATTENTION SHILL ALERT
ATTENTION SHILL ALERT
ATTENTION SHILL ALERT

If your girl is a real woman she'll instantly fall for the guy who jumped you. The only way to prevent this is by never getting jumped. Otherwise you're dating a dude.

The image says it will be on Steam but I can't find it on Steam. Why is there no store page yet?

Attached: 1544965576007.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Attached: 1562716985678.png (1618x808, 156K)

>One guy
Ok buddy retard

She's a crackwhore

Your mind is broken.

You mean the main director of the game.
But yeah whatever, go ahead and give him your money like the little cuck you are.

>cringing your own sentence
Fucking hell

Yet Shantae and Mighty Switch Force aren't "muh essjaydubbleya" so why would this be? Fuck off back to /pol/

>ugggggggggggh
Every time

He's like the main writer or director, shitting on the game he worked on for someone who probably will never play it

ATTENTION SHILL ALERT
ATTENTION SHILL ALERT
ATTENTION SHILL ALERT

Because that faggot didn't direct those games, you fucking insufferable retard.

Oh, so now the company known for being waifubait is going to attack their playerbase or whatever because of one guy?
You guys are fucking insufferable

you are in every threads no matter the subject, if someone is paid to post, it's you.

nah i dont support trannies

When the fuck did anyone ever say that? People don't want to buy the game because the director is a complete faggot. God damn you're fucking stupid. Go back to where you came from.

Because that's what you types are all about, freaking out over stupid things like the damn Ion Fury devs and Cyberpunk gender shit. You guys are no better than your SJW boogeymen.

>that complete disinterest the chick has in the dude and how hard he is going at her with his inclusitivity facts
Jesus christ dude

>t. was to slow to get the collector's edition.
They sold out in 2 minutes.

This, anti-hype posters are the real paid shills.

That's about 9-10 hours too long for a beat em up...
Still excited for the game though.

I don't know anything about this game
give me a quick rundown

Probably if it was 15/20 € yes, but not 40.

>Wayforward
I find all their games to be fucking boring shit so no.

Being sassy contrarian on imageboards is not going to save the world from reactionaries, buddy.
If anything, YOU are the biggest libcuck in this place.
Time to kill yourself.

Attached: 1566507158538.png (1680x1050, 2.42M)

How

holy fuck maximum beta faggot

pirate everything you fucking retard

>indie
It looks alright but I never buy those unless they are at 50% sale or more.

Just goes to show that 99.9% of these virtue signaling faggots are doing it just for the money and/or pussy. Fucking subhuman trash.

Thanks kirb

Enjoy my sacrifice.
Also thx to the based user who did this.

Attached: W89yyfQ_d.jpg (640x587, 26K)

>saving thumbnails

>low res
Thanks for nothing

>low res
Based retard!

>$30
what did they mean by this

>Ugggggggggggh
He want's to fuck that girl, lol

Wayforward aren't SJW cucks. They are waifu devs. They love drawing women.

>boyfriends

No thanks

I agree. nothing about the art looks appealing to me.

Attached: 1566551761617.png (500x500, 314K)

post other girl's death animation

It sold out both times I tried to buy it, do I guess I'll just get digitally.

stop shilling this fucking game

>Stupid twitter bullshit
>1 guy now means that Wayforward doesn't use titty, ass, skin and fasnservice to seel game

Get out.

It's exactly what SJW retards try to sell so no wonder the anti-SJW retards on Yea Forums genuinely believe in.

>THIS GUY'S OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE SO THE *GAME* IS BAD

The timeline of absolute retards.

>Totally spies
>bad
fucking homosexuals

This seems like the sort of game you'd play with your girlfriend.

Concentration camps ARE bad, though. Maybe if you hadn't supported a sociopathic monster you wouldn't feel bad about people calling you out for it.

That cover is fucking shit compared to the LRG, though.

literally 5 fucking minutes for the LE on the Switch
fucking ridiculous

i'd pay 5 bucks for it max

There are more kunio games coming to the west?

I don't know what to do
I bought a physical copy but that probably won't get here for another 3 weeks
But I want to play it now
Do I buy it again?

>twitter screencap
not reading, slit your wrists

There is zero reason not to pirate in this case. You've paid for the game, all the moral dillema bullshit goes outta the window

I like it
I'm doing it
Thanks

Attached: 1566232629967.png (650x650, 10K)

I'm just waiting for a doujin where they get raped into oblivion

Attached: received_240508523329165.jpg (1078x992, 73K)

But it's made by the guy who ruined Silent Hill

No and neither did 90% of the people posting about this game because you fags don't actually play video games.

>cheesecake
Go back to tumblr or Yea Forums you insufferable faggot. We use the term fanservice here.

>You guys DID get your copy, right?
Yeah, already reserved mine on thepiratebay. :)

Real fans don't care about that retarded shit.

>no real scottsman
Can't even argue well, no wonder no one wants your shit game.

That's not how that fallacy works.

Same. I kind of wanted the lesbian locket.

Use parsec on pc

I actually got one, mostly because if I hate it I can probably sell it for way more than I paid for it.