Why is there so much shitposting surrounding this game? I've never seen anything like it before

Why is there so much shitposting surrounding this game? I've never seen anything like it before.

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg (301x331, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HnuUfGn
youtube.com/watch?v=hUFvG4RpwJI
youtube.com/watch?v=OAATUe9uBI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ugly fucking cover
what were they thinking

So you're new here?

This happens with every big game. Summer ends soon, have patience.

triggered?

You've got trolls managing to bait people by saying the game sucks and using terrible arguments, old-style trolling that wasn't just being contrarian or calling people names has died because every fucking autistic mong started using the "pretending to be retarded" term every single time they thought they saw trolling or just in general as an insult against people they disagree with
That's kinda it, hard to have a discussion about the game when you've got people shitposting for the sake of shitposting, thread IDs would cut out on all the possible samefagging but it's never going to happen

Shills started spamming threads, it hit critical mass, and now retards are doing the shitposting for free.

Attached: 54256435200_n.jpg (540x400, 28K)

based. it sucks it has to be this way

this is now a CP2020 thread
post your builds

...you have played CP2020 before, haven't you user?
you wouldn't be the type of mongo who jumps on an IP cause keanu told you to right?

Attached: cp.png (669x847, 160K)

>fill your game with gayshit and trannies
>subvert your audiences’ expectations by having your game look like gtaV
>gameplay is so completely unremarkable people spend more time arguing about gender sliders and niggers than the actual game.

It’s a disaster before its even started. This is what happens when you put in any of this shit. It will completely overshadow the game.

It's an ambitious game and story to tell. And it's suppose to tackle trans-humanism(people becoming cyborgs and modifying themselves to be almost full machine, or a fully digital being with no body and only a floating conscious, or whatever they want) and classic cyber punk tropes which deals with class or economic disparity. Which leads into other hot button issues such as transgender issues, politics, immigration and race, because there were a handful of black people in the trailer that know how to use a computer so now Yea Forums is freaking out as usual

because this is the second Dragon Age 2, we haven't seen a catastrophic flop like this in almost ten years, it's that shit. Of course, OP was shitting his diapers when DA2 came out so how would he know.

Cause of the endless marketing by CDPR and all the "controversies" generated by trannies and the media. There was no shitposting surrounding RDR2 prior to its release because Rockstar stayed quiet and people thought the game anyway.

I don't have friends to play a PnP game like DnD

Just don't buy it then? Shitposting about it is pointless, there's nothing you can do to affect the success of a game this big.

Then you are a zoom zoom

Yea Forums always shitpost spam high profile games

You shoul

Don't worry, as soon as the smoothbrain contrarian faggots smell the Bannerlord hype building again they'll go troll those threads instead

/pol/ggots see it as another front in the culture wars

This
Its a group of discord trannies organizing ebin shitposting campaigns
CDPR have been getting shitposted about ever since TW3 , contrarians hate that game with passion

BOTW and RDR2 suffered the same thing. Hell, The Witcher 3 too, with means it's not even the first time this happens with a CD Projekt game. Once in a while a game so good comes out that it breaks Yea Forums all together, its hilarious.

>Catastrophic flop
Hold your horses until it actually comes out.

They were thinking that it will draw eyes when you see it in a bestbuy or gamestop

What's your favorite gang?

Attached: valentinos.png (644x1548, 768K)

1) People who believed it'd be The Ultimate RPG, as opposed to a fairly-simple action-RPG aiming to be the next massive franchise.

2) People who think cyberpunk means "perpetually night with rain hissing on the giant neon signs"

3) Keyboard Nazis angry it features non-white races and gay and trans-sexual characters.

>Cyberpunk 2077 preorders dwarfs TW3's

Keep coping

>>Cyberpunk 2077 preorders dwarfs TW3's

It was the most pre-ordered E3 game on Steam, it's even a best-seller in China.

All you have are
>The "Its just that shit" crowd, that will deliver such hot-takes fishing for yous
>The /pol/ crowd that is unironically pissed about melanin on some npcs
>The discord tranny brigade, which shitposts about cdpr ever since tw3

Its a mix of these

And also that one hyper-autist that puts “lmao” at the end of all his posts.

>tfw tall these faggots complaining about niggers and you're here waiting for them to show fucking posergangs are in

Attached: g3r4lt.jpg (382x397, 38K)

This is going on for last year. It doesn't feel organic. Summerfags are not source of this problem.

It's popular

this
it's topical shitposting fodder sadly, people get to virtue signal all their based bigoted opinions on their fave user board

Imagine their reaction if the Gilligans actually got in as a gang in the game.

Attached: 37852421.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

>/pol/crowd
Why are you trying to force people to play games with people they don't like in it?

because it looks like shit and is barely an RPG but normies, redditors and cdpr shills talk it up like it's the second coming of Christ.

Identity politics. Whenever you see anything on any imageboard these days that even tangentially relates to whatever is the hottest controversy on twatter and the like, you now have to check every source and verify every claim.

Good or bad, just as Elden Ring and Death Stranding, is going to be a 10/10 solid fun experience or the biggest flop (comerce) no fun (Yea Forums) in the history of the industry.

I have hope for the three titles.

Attached: 1567075157940.jpg (621x511, 130K)

infinity chan shut down so they all came crawling back

Who the fuck is forcing you to play Cyberpunk lmao get a fucking grip

And what are you going to achieve by shitting on it? They won't listen to you and people will still buy the game.

Yea Forums is full of baby contrarians.

A lot of it is actually the same people with no lives who spam Yea Forums every day. It's pretty sad.

That one autistic fag that shitted on W3 for 4 fucking years every single day actually achieved something. He attracted people who agree with him.

Imagine being this hysterical about a game when you can just wait until it's launched and see how it really is from proper gameplay vids etc. Does anyone here actually play vidya games anymore or has everyone turned into a sad bitter and twisted cunt?

You're constantly defending the culturally enriched in being in a game, like people will just accept it and they are stupid not to. It's kinda presumptuous.

>don't discuss games unless your opinion agrees with mine

So, it's almost 2020.

Would you rather have lived in that timeline, or ours?

Attached: timeline.png (656x1616, 379K)

This place hasn't been the same since TORtanic.
Just look at the threads on WoW Classic. Half of the posts are people saying "lol the game is dead, it's lost thousands of viewers on Twitch already" and the other half are saying the game is a failure because Blizzard didn't plan for more servers.

Whatever actual discussion that could derive from sincere criticism is drowned in all that autism and retardation.

This game triggers both the trannies and the /pol/tards so yeah, a ton of shitposting is what we get.

i pay no attention to it anymore, and it is all pure nonsense

witcher 3 also had a buttload of shitposting and in the end what did those people accomplish? what did they tarnish? absolutely nothing. it was actually really hilarious people felt like they need to personally tell me how bad that game was, bitch do i care?

cyberpunk 2077 will be witcher 3 all over again. it will sell like crack, and blow everyones minds despite what anyone is saying

>cyberpunk 2077 will be witcher 3 all over again. it will sell like crack,
agreed

>and blow everyones minds despite what anyone is saying

nah, it will be overrated normie shit just like twitcher 3

Who is forcing those people to shit on the game that they dont like?

Ours obviously. Cyberpunk is fun on paper but unless you are super rich it wont be fun to live in.

>it will sell like crack, and blow everyones minds despite what anyone is saying
And there will be a group of sad fucks that still play it and actually try their damned hardest to hate every second of it, then come back here to ree about it. That has to be a mental illness, I wonder what it's called.

Welcome to Yea Forums ever since tortanic. The bigger the game seems, the more shitposters here want it to fail because they think a large game failing will somehow make their lives better.

The mental maturity of this board has been decreasing rapidly the past 5 years.

It's just comments user, they shouldn't affect you so much.

No life dedicated shitposters make up a lot of Yea Forums traffic nowadays

Because CD Projekt's army of shills won't shut up about GTA 2077 for five seconds

Willow Sisterhood. I would get turned into pregnant Kim Kardashian

>new gameplay literally just came out
>"GOD THEY JUST WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT"
give it a year and you'll be able to talk about your weebshit games in peace again, you mongo

It's just a video game user, it shouldn't affect you so much.

I'm sorry you can't keep track of your "say something nice/smashfag/what went wrong" threads faggot

reminder to buy CDPR stock now
don't come crying to me that you missed out on doubling your money when CP2077 drops

how hard will retardera seethe at this?

Attached: cyberdong 2077.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Are you new here?

This made me audibly ha-ha laugh. They know exactly what they're doing. In fact, I saw this and immediately thought people here would be laughing at the people accusing CDPR of "tranny-pandering". The opposite of this being true makes me thing this is a coordinated effort.

Are you fucking blind? Just glance at the heaps of footage we got, the "game" looks fucking terrible, it has been terrible since the trailer after the first, which was essentially concept art turned to video.

lmfao
that surprised me so much. i thought for a minute it was a censored placeholder texture for the "dick"

Cringe, go back to your tranny worship discord, tranny

>Popular game that looks fun
>On Yea Forums
You must be new

I don't get it

me either, please enlighten us idiots

Everyone is tsundere for this game.

trannies on twitter and resetera started a shitstorm because of this ingame ad
that's also the reason why Yea Forums constantly shitposts about trannies and pandering now

Attached: mix it up.jpg (510x922, 145K)

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

Election tourists on Yea Forums hate the poster just as much.

i know this is a useless question but why the fuck would trannies be upset? usually they are upset that they aren't represented in games, only the 2 genders. now they were mad that they were represented? it's even an attractive representation.

Attached: 1567088908123.png (1022x731, 643K)

the reasoning was something like it "expolits and fetishizes transgender people" or something like that
yeah they really got upset that a megacorp in a cyberpunk setting uses sex to sell an ingame product.

SJWs only want to complain for the sake of attention. You should know this by now

I doubt they were, it was mostly /pol/tards outraged by it.

My guess? because it's "being objectified."

Because you're a fucking mentally ill tranny.

Attached: 1567174722298.png (700x700, 432K)

>implying
polygon, kotaku, ign, eurogamer and all these retarded left wing political activism sites joined in the outrage mob over muh tranny oppression

Because it's another AAA game that starts claiming achieving revolutionary and unique shit YEARS before it even releases to bait retards into pre ordering it only for it to slowly back pedal and water down into your #292929 generic gun game by launch.
It's a shitty practice that needs to be made fun of every time.

Outdated visuals for a 2020 game. Gameplay looks generic. Looks like GTA 5 in 2040.

projecting

A handful of dedicated autists have latched onto the game and a bunch of newfags who think Yea Forums is le epic shitpost xdddd have joined in.

Attached: reminder_that_you_are_a_spammer.png (1904x912, 42K)

if trannies hate the game. and /pol/ hates the game, it's going to be GOTYAY

Attached: 1566933026931.jpg (851x851, 170K)

>game hasn't even come out
>people are already repulsed by the conniving, cutthroat corporations
They must be really fuckin immersed.

well they ere wrong because it's a fucking eyesore

I never played Cyberpunk 2020. I just used the setting and the extra material to flesh out R Tal's Bubblegum Crisis RPG.

Attached: Bubblegum Crisis.png (937x1168, 1.28M)

It's been going on constantly though, so that doesn't explain it.

Imagine being so cuck you're forced to play a video game you don't like.

2020's. Far more interesting and far less devastating that what's going on today.

It looks like boring Hollywood Deus Ex ASS
Waste of time
Also trannies and biology

Attached: D164760F-ED54-4955-9525-C2700B948F31.gif (592x600, 897K)

the horseshoe is real

reminder that you are a cocksucking cdpr shill hahaha first defending faggot shit now defending tranny shit lmao what's next cocksucker hahaha

DIE TRANNIES

Attached: ded tranny.png (500x1656, 410K)

hello newfag

based

formerly cringe

What hollywood films is it like?

We wuz hackaz n' sheeeeit, cracka!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID NIGGER THAT'S A FUTA NOT A TRANNY RELEASE HER

Why does seems that they head of his dick is the bottom part any not they top one?

>furfag having an opinion

An eyesore means it’s attracted your eye. Sounds like it works

You’re lucky I already came before entering this thread

because its popular

Yea Forums has come full circle

I've never seen so many crybabies whining about a game being shitposted on Yea Forums

It's CDPR's PR campaign, dumbass.

>I've never seen Yea Forums being overwhelmingly negative towards an upcoming and anticipated AAA game
You should be surprised if they DIDN'T act like this

Attached: 1359067589285.jpg (442x447, 33K)

transsexual people are mentally ill

except it doesn't
it makes you look away

We have a retarded redditter named Thebull94 who spams shitposts about CDPR. A common theory is he’s an asshurt Biodrone who is still mad about how CDPR btfo of Bioware with W3. It makes any meaningful discussion about CDPR or their games impossible.

it grabs your attention for a second, just long enough to express you disgust then you want to look away because of how obnoxious it is

Trannys and soys hate it.

Attached: 1567192068276.webm (300x360, 1.05M)

No one here is actually retarded enough to think Cyberpunk will flop are they? It’s already outpacing W3 preorders wise.

Nah he just uses VPNs. He’s constantly replying to himself too, Mods have confirmed it’s just one autist samefagging.

Is that the image.jpg guy?

lmao

because it looks bad?
because people are dissappointed?
I know Yea Forums is contrarian and shits on everything popular but I genuinely was looking forward to this game before they started releasing trailers

>cater to tranny sjw's
>get called out on it
>omg guys, just let the sjw 's get their way no matter what.. why is it a big deal?
Wonder if they are regretting it yet?
God fucking knows the game wont get by on its looks lol

Attached: johnny.jpg (524x351, 36K)

of course the NIGGER has his top off and pants down

what the fuck is wrong with NIGGERS that makes them all do this? fucking apes

Agreed. Game looks like shit. I couldn’t believe how bad the 15 minute preview was today, what little hype I had left was put to the sword. What the fuck were they thinking?

Imagine thinking Cyberpunk is going to be on that level

Are all these gangs in the game? How many gangs are in?

It's literally just an amalgamation of 80s movies and some cyberpunk books, you need no prior knowledge to jump into this

>CDPR releases promo image featuring dickgirl ad
>PC ubermensch decides that CDPR is problematically cancelled siiiiiiiiiiiigh because of "transphobia" or some shit and demand it to be removed
>anti-PC ubermensch decides that CDPR is beta bluepill pozz cucked because of "tranny-enabling" or some shit and demands it to be removed
>video features this same ad spewing yellow lemonade cans in an arc from the dick area
The clip was a middle finger.

>no trannies allowed in my dystopian horror future
get a load of this retard

Because Yea Forums is the most fragile board.

Attached: 1567038363175.jpg (941x525, 127K)

trannies shouldnt be allowed anywhere dystopian or not
But is fun to see the CDPR tactic here. had a little tranny pandering and BOOM, no need to worry about making a good game, just let it coast on the wokeness.

It’s this guy

Attached: A3DE7891-2600-4548-BCF1-FD4948B844C9.jpg (640x479, 71K)

>its just one guy
you cant possible believe that?

Bloodborne and almost every major Nintendo release in the last 10 years generated way more shitposting than CP2077

D'awwww.. whose mommy's widdle user? You are!
*brrrrrrrrrrrpt* here comes the airplane! Open up! *brrrrrrrrrrp* Remember! You can do anything!

HEE HEE user WUV GUN GAM' ME TINK ME CAN DO ANYTHING

M-MOMMY DIS TASTE WIKE BORDERWANDS

Oh no little one just keep eating! It's better!

aw what a cute baby... actually he's thirty...

Attached: file.png (600x400, 380K)

>if they're not sucking cdpr cock they're all same guy
hahaha cdpr shills are fucking pathetic man lmao

A jannie deleted a reply from this calling out the nigger.

the morale is: just play tabletop you fucking morons. Stop buying the literal same shit every year.

Jannies pls

Attached: rule34.xxx 3148473 afrobull after_paizuri bangs black_hair blush breast_squeeze breasts breasts_outs (1000x1241, 640K)

What the fuck possesses people to degrade themselves like this and think they're actually humiliating someone else?

It's like saying you're gonna do an impression of someone and then actually eating shit. "Nah it's not me eating shit, it's Guy I'm Impersonating."

Nügger

KEK

CuM

damn you really are braindead

well glad you wont be enjoying this game with the rest of the common sense folk.

Nigger

Attached: rule34.xxx 3016803 animated bat big_ass big_breasts big_penis breast_jiggle breasts cock condom cond (620x867, 642K)

Stop pandering to fags and the controversy vanishes, the industry will learn one way or another that fags are not, and will not be accepted.

i swear its the same shitposter as the one that was shitting up DMC 5 threads

>fragile
Yes, let's cry about white people for a literal decade, scream and demand fags be pandered too. Literally ruin the lives of people because gays are so fucked in the head they think they actually matter.
But oh yes, everyone else is the "fragile" one.

It's guaranteed to be popular, but more importantly, it's a locus for controversy. Perfect game to shitpost on.

>scream about obama being a muslim fascist for a decade
>don't recognize irony when you say minorities complain about whites too much
t. future mass shooter

Have a drink and shut the fuck up

My penis becomes so erect from all that Yea Forums salt. Yummy!!

Attached: 1565115618863.jpg (750x800, 373K)

Replies so predictable you could set your watch by it.

Attached: 1564108255689.png (499x516, 308K)

That one FFXV fanboy? Why would he go after this game?

The mainstream praises it so this place goes against it

I hope so, I hope you're the first I shoot.

Why do that when I could point out your "bait" I mean hypocrisy disguised as bait instead?

That's what happens when the average age of the Yea Forumsirgin goes from 18 to 16 to 14 over the last decade

It has more to do with CDPR blatantly lying about every aspect of the game.

name one lie

For one, the game was supposed to be Bladerunner: The Game

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "archive" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.

novemeber

Attached: CC.jpg (1280x852, 119K)

wow so you couldn't find a lie and then needed to create an entire other reality where this game doesn't even exist

okie dok

They also said that it was going to be "a visual representation of the book Neuromancer"

I'm still disappointed the vidya didn't come with a fancy USB with PDFs of the RPG book preloaded, or a fancy hardbound version of the book itself. Regardless of reception of this game, it'll do for this RPG what the Witcher did for a book nobody had ever read. Isn't he publishing a 2077 themed RPG set too?

>join this Yea Forums server

You deserve all of it.

Why does male MC pick look buff and manly af in art and cover but look like a scrawny basedboy in-game

keep trying my dude, name one simple lie where they said "game would have X" and then at some other time said "game will not have X"

Attached: 1557775200708.png (538x587, 221K)

Interesting easter egg or a hint that something is wrong behind the scenes? Every time they have shown us male V in trailer or gameplay he has completely changed.

Do you just sit on Yea Forums all day and call people liars? How old are you?

I really hate the change to The Valentino's in 2077. It's such a stupid concept for a gang that it just works. Now it's some generic ass Santa Maria worshiping Mexican drug cartel that's been done a thousand times before.

It's the same thing with black people. You can't hate them, but you can't like them too much either, otherwise it's fetishism (Get Out was about this.)

If I don't get futa cock sliders I'm cancelling my pre-order

He doesn't look manly or buff in the cover art. He just has a five o'clock shadow and tramlines.

Attached: cyberpunk 2077 what I expected what I got.png (1000x691, 608K)

I don't get why Nazis are mad about at CP77 when Grand Dragon Anglin likes it

>Anglin
Literally who?

The King of Internet Nazis

i dont know, the the posting style of repeating the exact same arguments dozens of times

Comparable to Shadowrun?

lmao no argument faggot

You got both, faggot. Accept all aspects of the Cyberpunk IP.

I'm pretty nazipilled and I've never heard of him

Attached: 1567050119039.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

Have you ever heard of the Daily Stormer

I thought so

One dude put himself on permanent shitposting duty for this game ever since the first real information was revealed. He's literally never stopped and does it ever single day.

Christ, watch the original teaser trailer and compare to it what they just released.
Obviously it's cgi vs ingame but they feel like radically different products.

I'm pretty sure all internet Nazis are LARPers until they shoot up a mosque

Why do threads about this game always devolve into discussion about transgender people? Seriously I've seen threads which have ended up with no discussion about the actual game, but entirely about transgender people

>shoot up a mosque
That's the FBI

Attached: you2.png (630x181, 67K)

smash says hello

I know, and he's been doing it for years for other games.

At least you're admitting that the Nazis were left wing now.

Dedicated shitposters.

>Nazis were left wing now

Yes, Nazis were left wing; they arose out of a branch of socialist thought which rejected international socialism and instead saw a way to avoid the class conflict by confining it to the nation and dissolving all classes into that; just like how Fascism arose out of the syndicalist movement, with Mussolini being a member of the Socialist party and one of the first leaders to recognise the Soviet Union.

Normiebait game

Hell, the whole reason why Hitler wanted to expand eastwards was because of Bakunin's theories on economic drain, shared by many Communist leaders in Germany in the period.

By virtue of being a triple A game, every game is normiebat you normalfag.

>Nazis were left wing
God I wish I had that hitler quote where he explicitly states that his socialism is conservative and you're a fucking retard pseudo historian.

>american education
They only had socialism in their name to try and steal votes from actual socialist parties, and then when they got in power they privitized a lot of previously national industries.

cdpr realized that controversies are free marketing, so they keep saying shit they know will trigger someone to keep their game trending

Because the game is a piece of shit but the developers need to get the money back somehow, so they are doing their best to keep the game on the news. And people don't realize it and keep generating useless discussions about a shitty game.

and forced out the socialists while keeping the name

> We said to ourselves that to be 'national' means above everything to act with a boundless and all-embracing love for the people and, if necessary, even to die for it. And similarly to be 'social' means so to build up the state and the community of the people that every individual acts in the interest of the community of the people and must be to such an extent convinced of the goodness, of the honorable straightforwardness of this community of the people as to be ready to die for it.
>Socialism is the science of dealing with the common weal. Communism is not Socialism. Marxism is not Socialism. The Marxians have stolen the term and confused its meaning. I shall take Socialism away from the Socialists. Socialism is an ancient Aryan, Germanic institution. Our German ancestors held certain lands in common. They cultivated the idea of the common weal. Marxism has no right to disguise itself as socialism. Socialism, unlike Marxism, does not repudiate private property. Unlike Marxism, it involves no negation of personality, and unlike Marxism, it is patriotic. We might have called ourselves the Liberal Party. We chose to call ourselves the National Socialists. We are not internationalists. Our socialism is national. We demand the fulfilment of the just claims of the productive classes by the state on the basis of race solidarity. To us state and race are one.

>rhetoric and more rhetoric
ask trade unions how socialist the nazis were

Trade unions are cancer

Your past better fucking matter in terms of character. I saw the opening scene of her jumping into the ice bath and she acts the way you'd expect a street kid to act, not some corp assassin

Why did Hitler explicitly state he wanted Communists in his ranks?
He said he wanted the brown shirts to be beef steaks, brown on the outside, red on the inside.
Hitler was a leftist revolutionary.
There is Leftism and then there is anything before 1700.
Hitler was a leftist
no Hitler was a full on socialist, an advocate of the working class and anti-bourgeois.
>privitized previously national industries
you realize socialism being taken to communism means abolishing the state right? There can ONLY be private ownership under a working socialist into communist nation.
The idea that there is this vague "public" that puts its hands on everything, that is precisely what Marx tried to AVOID he said that was an American conception of "socialism" and it was just democracy lite.
Socialism is SMALL scale private ownership, capitalism is LARGE scale private property.

manufactured outrage

youtube.com/watch?v=hUFvG4RpwJI
get educated by a german who comes to the realization he has to explain to you how the dictatorship of germany wasn't socialist

Yea Forums in their cynicism enjoys watching things fail and wishes it happened to everything. Ever since tortanic happened Yea Forums has been trying to chase that high again ever since by shitposting about every single upcoming game in the hopes it'll happen again someday.

CDPR became mega successful and famous with Witcher 3, so although Yea Forums used to love CDPR the compulsion to be contrarian is too great to fight and so CDPR is shitposted a lot as anons try to pretend them and witcher 3 were always bad.

You missed the part where CDPR has blatantly lied about the game every step of the way. But keep screeching about tortanic, I'm sure that will get you far in life.

>thread about videogames
>devolves into retards trying to talk about politics but everything they know they learned from Rockstar games

based and cuckpilled

Attached: 7ol8tnax8mv11.jpg (1024x598, 105K)

I can't wait for the inevidable compariosns to Witcher 3, despite the fcat that they're totlly different games

Only thing that I can think of regarding "lying" was third-person view. Are you really that torn up over a perspective?

I'm deeply worried that there will be unforseen consequences from dialog 'choices' that don't actually indicate what your character will say, or asspulls that undo your work because "woah wacky cool nothing works as expected here"

The Witcher series developer CD Projekt Red is deriving its latest game, Cyberpunk, from the pen-and-paper game of the same name – but that's not where all of its direction is coming from. Cyberpunk draws inspiration from William Gibson novels, Blade Runner, the Ghost in the Shell anime and manga, System Shock and "the first part of Deus Ex," community manager Marcin Momot says.

>main character is Yea Forums

based

It's been summer for 4 years.

>4 years
>4

Attached: lel.jpg (800x500, 60K)

>William Gibson novels
It has the matrix and protruding cyborg-blades.
>Blade Runner
It has spinners and robot-hunting.
>Ghost in the Shell anime and manga
It has dilapidated districts of tall buildings and a mysterious jumpsuit girl.
>System Shock
It's a first person shooter with RPG elements.
>the first part of Deus Ex
See above.

Where is the scandal?

>Where is the scandal?
You know, that whole thing about perfectly adapting the PnP mechanics while giving us a mixture of neuromancer and blade runner for the story.

>For me, Cyberpunk IS Bladerunner -Marcin Iwinski founder of CDPR

>AI ascension as a theme was hinted at today
>the story is literally confirmed to be about doing the bidding of an AI that's in your head
Do you have even a single clue as to what you're talking about

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 68468.png (637x323, 45K)

Okay, what's your point?

Oh you mean Keanu Reeves? I was hoping to forget that part.

Sorry.

Attached: 1535406425863.jpg (642x474, 64K)

Where's my bladerunner game?

What a pitiful attempt to change the subject.

I mean if keanu reeves is the stand-in for the entire neuromancer plot that's pretty weak.

because CDR is such a top tier dev, fans of others are insanely butthurt.

everyone likes to see a fall unfold

Same shit happened with dragon age: inquisition. Yea Forumscucks spent YEARS shitposting DAI without knowing anything about it. They literally made shit up about how bad it would be.

DAI came out was and was GOTY, they were utterly, irrevocably, butt blasted, like, bleeding from the every hole wrong, but continued to insist bioware was terrible out of pure spite and jealously.

Same thing will happen here, Cyberpunk will be stellar, but Yea Forumscucks will be unable to admit they were wrong about their shitposting and so claim it and CDPR suck for the rest of time.

God, you are hard to communicate with. You were making the claim that they were lying in their claim that they were inspired by Neuromancer. I pointed out that this is patently false to anyone who's read the fucking blurb. Now you're sperging about Keanu Reeves or something.

Literally looks like a modern Deus Ex (2000), only zoomers and shitposters are shitting on it

no, for a decade I have wanted to play paper RPGs but I don't have friends to play with and I don't know shit about it anyway

The story is rags to riches, right? How are you leet haxor in an rpg where you can also be a braindead meathead? The only thing that makes sense is keanu reeves being Dixie Flatline

Is a word-for-word retelling what you want? I am very confused as to what you're pretending to be mad about.

I'm just wondering what part of cyberpunk has been shown to be the neuromancer part

The ol bait and switch. Promised gold but find it is spray painted rock.

Just for reference
>Imagine you are in Neuromancer and playing it as a game
-Marcin Iwinski founder of CDPR

link these interviews

Wasn't an interview, it was the first presentation
youtube.com/watch?v=OAATUe9uBI8

I think the overall level of shitposting on Yea Forums has increased over the last few months.
any substantially active thread rapidly devolves into arguments over identity politics.

fucking board divebombed in quality the moment "u mad???" became an epic meme on imgur

>matrix
>AIs ascending to godhood
>AI pal that lives in your brain
>arm-mounted retractable stabbing implements
These are all noticeable influences. And I wasn't talking about Dixie Flatline. It's abundantly clear if you look into various hints that CDPR have dropped that Silverhand is a rogue AI consciousness that's tricking you into doing something for it by pretending to be someone you're familiar with. Remind you of anything?

This is literally from over 7 years ago. Do you seriously not understand that things like this will change drastically over such a long period of time?

Oh that's actually interesting.

Just wait until 8gag gets restored (not until 5th at the absolute least) and Russia self-isolates (tomorrow). The latter won't magically remove everyone because there will be proxies and the like, but the most retarded of their adolescents would be gone permanently.

The game was supposed to come out in 2015 also. Did CDPR put put a memo or some sort of open letter to the community begging them to forget four years of promises when they resumed work on Cyberpunk?

Why the fuck would they do that? What kind of autist would expect them to?

Contrarian culture just keeps growing on Yea Forums each year but the average intelligence doesn't. At least it lets you know Cyberpunk will be a pretty great game.

I don't know, the 5 million PnP players whose backs they stood on too keep the hype up for 8 years?

Did the community make an investment in CDPR? No? Then they're not obligated to fulfill any "" promises"" you fucking stupid animal

>I've never seen anything like it before.
Welcome, newfag.

Whatever fag, arguing with shitposters is pointless. Fuck off

Attached: 1537832653589.gif (266x243, 250K)

because literally eveyone's going to buy it

Oh, you don't know how consumerism works. Thanks for dropping by

Yeah it's just a small thing to nuke your humble fanbase to suck on the corporate teats of a AAA developer. Pondsmith sure is based.

The Daily Goymer is a demoralization psyop for weak chinned 8ch useful idiots.

Attached: Warriors.jpg (1600x898, 194K)

justin timberlake looks pretty based

Attached: 8pwtlchcwjf31.png (720x899, 672K)

This happens with every fucking game except DMCV. And even that game is stating to get the trolls to louder now that everyone who loved it has move on and all that's left is sueprfans and trolls. Cyberpunk isn't special, and is in fact shit anyway. Just like the Witcher 3, which was the same as DMCV where you couldn't say anything bad about it while everything else was trolled.

"Woah, an upcoming video game title is popular? Better hate on it with the burning passion of a thousand suns and then quietly enjoy it when it releases." - Yea Forums, 20XX

because its new and popular
and this is a website full of gamers

>Woah, an upcoming
>because its new
8 years

Attached: 1564940086236.jpg (325x325, 10K)