I did not give a fuck for any of the Kamiya made games

I did not give a fuck for any of the Kamiya made games.

Attached: 1567143987709.jpg (961x715, 104K)

>Didn't like Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Okami, Bayonetta, nor The Wonderful 101

There's no helping people with as shit taste as you. You legitimately have no soul.

Sneed

But he made good games Peetah

I liked Okami and RE2, but I think that Kamiya himself comes across as a bit of a smug prick these days.

Attached: 1546705644344.jpg (768x835, 125K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Sure, Peter's reasoning for not liking The Godfather is ridiculous, but everyone else was acting like he's the devil for not liking something.

Both. It's silly to start a big conversation about how much you disliked a movie that you didn't even finish. But it's not really worth overreacting to someone's weird movie opinions either.

Brian
Brain is always in the wrong.

Who's Kamiya? Some 10cent chink?

He had like one line in this scene

Dial 8

>upside down Playstation
This shit's too relatable.

To be fair, I dont like the Godfather either. Mob movies are supposed to be fast, violent, and badass. Scorsese, Deniro, and Pesci are the trifecta of a good mob movie

Jesus who are the retards bringing normalfag memes here? This place creates memes, then they are filtered to the masses 1 or 2 years later.

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-173706_Firefox.jpg (1075x431, 110K)

poorfag here, what does putting the system upside down do?

Why is this image lower quality than yesterday

Probably part of the joke

doesn't matter atheists are always in the wrong.

some of the older model PS1's can't keep their hatch closed after extensive use, putting it on it's head kept the door closed and let the disk spin.

I like how you can see the image quality degrade in real time as people keep saving and spamming this over the week

I did not care for this tripfag.

Only one I've played was Bayonetta. Great presentation but the game really isn't for me. Bayonetta as a character pisses me off.

>Not liking The Wonderful 101

Attached: 4443.png (500x293, 209K)

Does he insist upon himself?

Resident Evil 3 is better, Devil May Cry 3 is better, Okami is bootleg Zelda, Bayo is inferior to new Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe is trash
Wow amazing

The only good game that faggot ever made was DMC1 which he can't stop borrowing from. Literally worse than Kojima.

Fag

Why is someone trying to force a new, shitty, meme using an unfunny show?

I like it more than wojack and feelsfrog so I'll allow it

Quite literally the only thing you said that's right is that DMC3 is better than 1, though in my opinion all DMC games are overrated shit and Bayonetta is the logical next step.

Okami literally raped Zelda in 2006 so hard it was almost sad.

Only liked DMC, didn't even play W101 cause what a retarded name and I did not own a PiiU

Same DESU

>Bayonetta is the logical next step
By being a colossal step back from DMC3 without styles? Fuck, Bayogamers really are retarded

>I am okay with regurgitating an unfunny forced meme that started on fucking facebook, because wojak and pepe.

And thus, we see the true cancer of Yea Forums.

>Something is not as good as something else thus it is bad

Attached: 1456807288108.gif (375x300, 2.24M)

Please post a Facebook Frog or Le Feels Rage Face edit that is better than this