Post what you expected from Cyberpunk 2077 before the 2018 and 2019 demos and trailers

Post what you expected from Cyberpunk 2077 before the 2018 and 2019 demos and trailers.

Hard Mode: No smart-ass "I expected it not to be this/that" nonsense. Focus on what you wanted it to be, not what you didn't want it to be.

Attached: 623536756.png (860x814, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=NznmRG4vQro
eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
2ch.pm/v/res/4399373.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G1fl4o8W-u4
youtube.com/watch?v=OAATUe9uBI8
youtube.com/watch?v=DvVjkqB3LH0
youtu.be/qGP3hjRANPg?t=173
discord.gg/HnuUfGn
youtube.com/watch?v=thVeIOxbLsw
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
youtube.com/watch?v=cEWrITQU7ns
youtu.be/cmo9p4R3UuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VNmufMHg3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=hi8rYKKvXgw
youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's everything I wanted and more. First Person Action RPG with high customization and role-play. A story that matters. An emphasis on punk.

This, pretty much.

Yea Forums hates it. So that means it'll be pretty good.

well, newfags hate it. you know, the ones posting "cringe! based! seethe! cope!" on loop like broken npcs.
i remember when shit here was a bit more accurate. like, brink. brink was thought to be bad. and it was.

I expected it not to be this/that

before i was really hyped now it is just meh

CDPR is normalfag/zoomer core, you can not deny this.

That said, the trailers so far are disappointing
>worst gunplay in recent memory, literal Q3A tier animation and projectile impact
>latest “gameplay demo” shows NPCs having awkward, mechanical idle animations, DXHR tier
>pointless button prompts during scripted, non-interactive segments (press X to say voice line - nobody responds, nothing happens (two examples in the same scene))

The only good thing shown were skill checks

Modern Deus Ex but on a grander scale, more freedom, not focused on conspiracies and with a dose of Cyberpunk 2020 stuff scattered around. Thus far, it's far exceeded my expectations.

Deus Ex with a bigger open world and a larger focus on the punk aesthetics.

So far that's what it's shaping up to be.

>not focused on conspiracies
>entire plot is literally based on the silver hand conspiracy theory

this
that's all I expect
also I expect it to have a decent engaging story but so far CDPR handled that in their games well

I hoped for something like New Vegas or Deus Ex and im not disappointed!

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Attached: giphy.gif (300x227, 996K)

I expected it to be like the 2012 teaser.

i expected serious game aka ghost in the shell the first trailer with the song just hit home for me
but this looks just like gta 5 nothing about it look to me as cyberpunk

youtube.com/watch?v=NznmRG4vQro

I wanted open-world Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Probably for the best.

witcher 3 story is pure trash

A game that didn't pandered to trannies

Wait for night gameplay, I'm sure it'll look closer to the asthetics of the first trailer.

look like this babbyfag didn't read hard mode

it was good, it had memorable characters and moments
that's what I expect from cp2077 aswell

>he got replaced by Meme Wick
I didn't really like his constant spanish swearing but he had a cool design.

a good Syndicate game

>Meme Wick
Seems closer to Neo because of the Cyberpunk setting but okay.

>an emphasis on punk
Fuck he mean by this?

it's got that class/skill tree garbage we've seen a million times

boring

modern Dude Sex without piss filter on everything
pretty much delivered

Are you retarded or willfully blind? Not even him

This is what Neo looks like

Attached: 48051731_10155933387497344_6277369190168920064_n.jpg (690x960, 69K)

I'm not talking about the looks though.
I haven't seen John Wick but it sure isn't in a dystopian world like Cyberpunk 2077 or Matrix.

I've very much convinced that every one bringing up Deus Ex in regards to how this game looks has not played Deus Ex.

That's because you're retarded user.

Which is a bog standard cyberpunk plot, not EVERY CONSPIRACY IS REAL in Deus Ex.

Then what the fuck are you talking about?
Keanu doesn't look like he looks in Johnny Mnemonic or The Matrix. He looks like he looked in John wick, and in real life right now.
Now to be fair, we can't expect him to look younger, but if they're going to put him in the game make him fucking look different from what he looked like in John Wick. He looks out of place because what everybody is gonna think about when they see him is "What is John Wick doing here?".

>Muh Neo
>Muh Wick

Wrong films.

Attached: johnny-mnemonic.jpg (1200x789, 297K)

>first person
>cyberpunkish future setting with cyborgs and corporations
>upgrade your character with cybernetics
>dialogue choices
It's similar enough it just lacks the stealth and wild conspiracies

I've finished the original Deus Ex more times than you've had sex.

It won't, the art styles are completely different, if the first trailer was set during daytime it would look much better than the game we're getting.
Le epic sun meme CD Projekt shills are fucking braindead.

Attached: IMG_5766.jpg (1280x1391, 282K)

I've not seen a single john wick film. Furthermore, you spastic, actors play different roles. I don't see Rutger Hauer in Flesh and Blood and go 'Oh fuck, that's Roy Batty what is he doing in 1500s Europe?'

based

>Literally less than five seconds after than screencap.

Plus we've now seen plenty of stuff looking like the above in the promo material thus far.

Attached: CYBERGTAPUNK 5.png (805x399, 446K)

>I don't see Rutger Hauer in Flesh and Blood and go 'Oh fuck, that's Roy Batty what is he doing in 1500s Europe?
I did

Even though his physical appearance, demeanor, style of speaking and even his accent were all different?

Punk, punk rock, punk subculture, 'fuck the system' you know

>He looks out of place because what everybody is gonna think about when they see him is "What is John Wick doing here?".
I haven't seen the movies so I guess I'll wait until I played CP2077 before watching them :^)

Top looks like an Asian city, not California

I was expecting a simulator game where you can play anyway and however you want
Like the recent Deus Ex games but even more open, you can pick different classes, use different weapons and weapon styles, you can ally with different factions and work uneasy relationships with two different factions. Choices that matter and will make it so that you need to play multiple playthroughs to see everything. Third person camera so that you can see yourself. Humanity/cybermodification system as seen in the first few trailers instead of being forced to be enhanced. Being able to play stealthly and be pacifist throughout the entire game forcing you to think and play differently. But instead V is a character with a fixed story and you can't join any faction because of "freedom". CP77 is GTA in a cyberpunk setting instead of the true simulator experience that was promised.

>b-but look, there are a few tall buildings that look nothing like the original trailer
CD Projekt shill is a blind retard as usual
Nice reddit spacing too

Attached: 119 (168).jpg (600x438, 101K)

>high customization and role-play
what did he mean by this?

California is fucking trash and should be nuked, any other place on the planet would be a better setting.
Original teaser made an actual cool looking city out of it but the people that made it got fired from CRPR

>he takes the punk part of the term literally
>he doesn't know what cyberpunk really is

I expected/hoped for a cyberpunkish GTA (third person in an active at least somewhat open world) styled RPG with lots of customization and optional backgrounds that changed minor story details like in Mass Effect 1, and to have separate joinable factions or at least some influencable story beats. It looks like I was a total retard to expect any of that, it looks more like Deus Ex Human Revolution, and the story looks full linear and the RPG elements are kind of taking a backseat, and it's firstperson only even in cutscenes now. I never liked Witcher so I guess it's not a huge loss, I shouldn't have had expectations like that from a dev I didn't care about. Hopefully at least Witcher/FPS fans are happy so it has some audience I guess.

Attached: 1555531593931.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>he thinks nu-cyberpunk is "real cyberpunk"
Zoom zoom

Well if you are going to don't bother with the sequels. They were complete and utter flops. The first one was good on its own except for some of the shittier scenes, but the rest of the movies you only watch for those specific scenes shooting scenes, which you can do on Youtube.

Its pure trash which is what I expected.

>Marketer pushing more SJWpunk threads
>Marketer demanding discussion stays positive

They arent even hiding it anymore.

the fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger our sides of the argument is the other way around

I just wanted a game that really focused on cybernetics, what it might mean for your character as you replaced more of your flesh with cybernetic parts. I wanted to have a choice in how my character would develop. Instead, it seems this game will just shoehorn you into a specific role, no matter what CDPR says. This bothers me a lot. It didn't bother me with Geralt, as he was an already established character, but this game was supposed to have a blank slate. Instead, we're getting some faggot who will most likely keep trying to go against the megacorps, being all angry and just swearing and pompous, especially with Silverhand to probably comment and push you towards certain choices, so what's the fucking point?

I was really, really hoping we'd get to play as one of the PsychoSquad cops. Or at least get to deal really in-depth with cyberpsychosis impacting our character.

Attached: 1528980538657.jpg (661x952, 515K)

Its your typical "you can stealth or shoot everyone game so its a deep RPG now" that normalfags fall for every time
Will sell millions
Ill just watch a walthrough

>our sides of the argument is the other wayaround

Zoomer is so mad he can't even type now. Have a nice day kiddo.

t. has no comprehension of distance or space.

I expected the game to be like the original trailer where you play as judge Dredd.

Why would a game that was clearly going to be focusing on the traditional style of Cyberpunk 2020 put you in one of the most elite positions in a police force?

He's still the companion for the 'start' of the game, before you acquire Silverhands.

the pic say it all

Non silent MC = not an RPG

Ill have to wait for fucking TES6

Did you actually think you'd be playing as the cop or did you not realise that was supposed to be a 'flavor' teaser? If you want to play as a cyber cop, that's literally most games in the genre.

I thought it would be a game very much in the same vein as something like Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Not necessarily that it would be a timeless Troika classic but more so in the sense that it was taking an established Tabletop RPG ruleset (That wasn't D&D) and adapting it to a video game format. The kind of game that I really enjoy because I really enjoy TTRPGs but can never get a group to go beyond D&D/Pathfinder. The parallels only deepen when you consider that VtM and Cyberpunk as TTRPG systems very much focus on the outcasts of society. I was hoping that would make for a lot of memorable "bit part" characters, similar to VtM:B. It's easy to see how that could be fucked up, Borderlands is a perfect example, but CDPR had some really great character writing in the Witcher series. I actually thought the switch from a fantasy setting to a futuristic one would help their gameplay, too. While I enjoyed the Witcher's story, the gameplay isn't that amazing so a more straightforward FPS/TPS system in the vein of Deus Ex HR would be a welcomed improvement.

Hopefully the game is still a lot of these things but the latest news/trailers don't inspire a lot of confidence. I'll probably check the game out myself at some point but it's disappointing to hear they've scrapped a lot of the elements from the TTRPG system in favor of other stuff. Stuff that just makes it a lot more like every other game. Witcher 3 kind of did this too. It was a lot of fun but the open world nature of the game was absolutely a waste and consequently made it feel like a step back from the Witcher 2. I just hope that CDPR aren't trying to become some kind of Polish Ersatz triple A American game dev studio, it doesn't suit them.

I can't wait to put 0 to this game's metacritic, they ruined the game I've been waiting for 10 years

Shadowrun is still going to be the only game series for that. It's pretty sad.

>The kind of game that I really enjoy because I really enjoy TTRPGs but can never get a group to go beyond D&D/Pathfinder
I know what you mean
It's even hard to just find a group that likes the roleplaying more than the number generators

Imagine looking forward to more Betheshit.

Im not but there is nothing else in the AAA space for me
At least there would always be mods

>nothing about it look to me as cyberpunk
how

But they've never said that it would be a blank slate game.

What games other than Deus Ex?

Looking at a building from closer doesn't change architectural style A into B
They are not the same city

Attached: 144 (314).jpg (1300x958, 775K)

>It's even hard to just find a group that likes the roleplaying more than the number generators
Preach it brother. Thankfully after a while I was able to land some people that genuinely enjoy the roleplaying aspects. I just wish my IRL friends were more the same way. They play a decent game and even write fairly clever backstories for their characters, but when push comes to shove I feel like they'd rather gouge out their own eyes than genuinely develop their characters in game, or try to roleplay with an NPC/each other.

You got a Discord?

For what exactly? Cyberpsychosis? None of the modern SR games deal with that at all. You just have a hard limit of how much essence you lose when putting in cyberware, but that's it, there's absolutely no narrative impact.

It was pretty fucking strongly implied that you'd make your own character and make your own way through the world. Mike Pondsmith went on to say how the point of cyberpunk, or his vision of it at least, was never about saving the world, because you couldn't, it was supposed to be all about yourself.

Attached: Cyberpunk2077_Smoke_and_mirrors_RGB-EN.jpg (4000x2105, 1015K)

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

I don't recall that personally. I didn't hear anything about the sort of player character you'd get to play before we were given V, who still seems rather directionless and open-ended. S/he's just a solo with some netrunning mods who runs with gangsters a lot of the time, but outside of that, we've got no idea about V's character.

Attached: 789786545.png (1886x828, 1.67M)

>the building is a different style from another
>so it cannot exist in the same city
I think you forgot to prove the part where different areas and different styles of buildings cannot exist in the same city.

Yeah, Shadowrun doesn't get into it with actual impact outside of the bonuses to damage and weakened magic ability.
Should've said Shadowrun is the closest you're ever going to get from a videogame.

>In this demo at least
cool

>forced women shit
>forced faggot shit
>no straight male v
>cool
fuck off bitch

>In this demo at least
neat

cdpr shill cuck first defending faggot shit now unironically defending tranny shit lmao

Skyrim with Deus Ex

>In this demo at least
swell

I really liked it a lot, but wish they show the gameplay and the cut parts separately.
Also i know is probably the first boss but she was too slow. Good point to spare bosses, now maybe u want to dominate her with my cock.

Probably got too many complaints that The Witcher games had you banging hot women but no men.

>Having faith in western devs
>Current year

You played yourself

fuck them for bending over to women faggots and tranny shit they should fucking prioritize straight male content the fucking polish cucks

>dude the game totally looks as good as the original trailer all that cool shit's in there they just haven't shown a single bit of it with the game less than a year from launch
I guess showing that the game totally isn't a GTA reskin is less important than virtue signalling about the main character being a faggot
CD Projekt shills are delusional

Attached: 120 (91).jpg (1000x939, 651K)

None of the things they showed so far confirmed anything of what you listed.

A more open game where you make your own character and can play as any of the classes from the tabletop game with each class having a different perspective on the story like if you're a cop you have to investigate a murder but if you're a solo you're actually the guy who got paid to do the killing so you have to replay as different characters to really get the full picture.
I should've known they were just going to copy The Witcher and give you a preset character and the only different playstyles being stealth archer or murderhobo.

Attached: 1489607775326.jpg (2048x1365, 939K)

rpg game not fps shooter

I expected it to be a video game inline with modern open world games and worked up from Witcher 3.

People expecting some medium transcending shit are fucking retarded, same for Death Stranding

>polish
>western
Stupid gaijin

Attached: please stop.jpg (1502x511, 307K)

now show fucking straight male v dumbfuck wait you can't lmao there's just strong womyn v and faggot v hahaha

I wanted to be a punk cybernetic police officer killing scum with an electric guitar that also functioned as a shotgun

I don't think I am getting that wish.

Weirdly enough, Astral Chain is sort of fulfilling that but the police detective mode is boring.

I knew someone would say that dumb shit. Westerners are Europeans, period.

>Westerners are Europeans
Shut up gweilo, you're retarded.

I kind of expected more third person and more RPG, but the nu-DeusEx approach is more than fine too.

TES was never an RPG faggot

this

nu-Yea Forums is reddit. of course theyd hate it

>All this cope posting.

You buy vidya made by Whitoids, you get fucked.

I expected the game to have:
-good writing and character interaction
-story choices
-choices in how to solve encounters (diplomacy, hacking, stealth, nonlethal, various lethal weapons)
-you can build your character to be good at those various abilities like in Deus Ex
-cool cybernetics and tech you can use
-fun action, hopefully at least a bit above Skyrim level
-an interesting setting that has an interesting take on cyberpunk and the future
-style and polish
-sex appeal

My disappointments are:
-firing a PR guy for a mild and harmless joke
-no third person
-no third person cutscenes now?

My concerns are:
-it seems like there aren't a lot of dialogue options, it seems like you can't ask people for information very often. Seems like conversations boil down to some distinct and interesting choices, but little else.
-I hope combat will be good, I'm worried that some people don't like the gunplay
-yes the setting has it's own style, and it's unique, but I do want to see that there is more traditional cyberpunk look. I don't deny that it is there, but I don't want the game to be mostly all over the place
-hacking seems involved and difficult and require you to find access but I worry it will suck as a playstyle and be unrewarding for something more difficult and time consuming
-we haven't really seen techie or gadget based gameplay

Attached: 0295d2_6131638.jpg (1063x1425, 293K)

So what is the "black wall" supposed to be?

>muh blade runner
>look there's scenes set at night, they look like a screenshot from gta but they're at night, the sun's the problem right?
Yeah dude a normal shitfornian gas station with palm trees or a train in a tunnel is totally like the original trailer because lol xd reddit look they have epic pink mohawks and hologram screens, it's so cyberpunk!!!
That night lighting is gonna get downgraded to fuck and back too
CD Projekt shills are braindead

Yea Forums loves it so that means it'll be bad

>he doesn't enjoy euro/slavjank and would rather buy bland generic jrpg #946
topkek

>enemy levels are still a thing and they will most likely reuse the same dumbass "if enemy is a few levels higher than you we will artificially boost his defenses to impossible level" bullshit from W3

Attached: 1543299588444.png (270x321, 21K)

>Muh Based Slavs

Yea, no. Witcher 3 was asscheeks with terrible combat

>i... it's higher grade cyberware
hahaha

>muh W3
Yeah it's got shit gameplay and I didn't get far into it, that's not the games I was talking about though.

>reuse the same dumbass "if enemy is a few levels higher than you we will artificially boost his defenses to impossible level"
That would completely suck. That's the least interesting, and least fun way of making enemies have different levels from you.

Attached: bullet sponge.jpg (335x319, 24K)

>kill high level enemy
>drops high lvl loot
>can't equip it because it has level requirements
This is why W3 was shit.

Attached: 1483667062967.jpg (480x405, 19K)

Yea Forums nowadays is for retarded teenagers who think they're enlightened above other gamers because they only play anime games.

Name the games so I can laugh.

At least with genericjrpg#56377 I know what I'm getting. Not like these studios with massive budgets but it's mostly used for marketing gimmicks and cg "first looks" instead of improving the actual game.

Reminder that guns have levels in Cyberpunk too.
You're going to get the full shit bag of W3's bad design decisions all over again.

Attached: 1545266000557.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

STALKER
Metro
Arma
Pathologic
Darkwood

You can even pick your voice and body

So you expected a Deus Ex clone?

God damn it I knew they were going to go full retard again, good thing I didn't fall for the pre-order meme.

Deus Ex has an emphasis on punk?

>RPG with high customization and role-play
>Deus Ex

I expected it to be basically what it is, and I'm really confused by people who are claiming to be caught off-guard.

This.
It pretty much looks like a fusion of Deus Ex and Fallout, but better.

>STALKER
>Metro
>Arma
>Pathologic
>Darkwood

I had to look the last two up, but most of those are boomer games user.

They simply don't make 'em like they used to. You're okay though. I just don't have any faith in these AAA games anymore.

>no third person
its a first person rpg. why would you want it to be a third person shooter game like gta or saints row?

>You're okay though
Thanks I guess.
>just don't have any faith in these AAA games anymore
I mostly stick to indies and small devs.

That's because you're a plebeian with nonexistent standards and will gladly eat any shit a AAA dev throws to you

gee the image doesn't look clear because the screen cap was taken of a car in motion compared to a digitally drawn still? weird

Kurwa cdpr employee, go to bed already

(you)

/thread

I expected roughly what was shown because I don't have the brand of turbo-autsim tinged with retardation that makes me imagine reality as better than it is. This game has to run on current-gen shitboxes, the product shown reflects that. I never expected every single class from tabletop being represented, I never expected a city perpetually covered in rain and darkness, I never expected total freedom in character creation. I'm a realist, I expected something I knew humans could make in a handful of years.

First well worded criticism i've seen.

I would love a Deus Ex game made by CPR.

Expected: 4 or 5 real classes that would provide different starting points for the game, ability to join factions and do side questlines for them (some conflicting with others), various voice acting options for the MC or even a voiceless option, tons of dialogue options, explorable surroundings of the city, flying cars that you can actually control. Actual skyscrapers and a city that doesn't just look like modern day LA.

Seems like none of these will be in the fucking game. I got a bad feeling as soon as the 2018 E3 trailer dropped and they revealed the voiced protagonist with a set role, since then it's been one disappointment after the other.

Attached: 1557606301259.png (300x300, 120K)

Based:
Guns that require a cybernetic implant like a smartlink in order to use their special ability or in order to function at all. Guns that require superhuman strength to wield. Rare, high tech, experimental, and/or illegal guns and upgrades you will only see rarely until at higher level. Guns that require really rare and/or expensive ammo you can't get much of until later.

Retarded:
You cannot use this gun which operates the same as guns you've already used, because it's higher "level" than you. This other gun no longer works as a gun and it's bullets just tickle enemies because it's lower "level".

Attached: 1529099087324.jpg (4500x2136, 3.75M)

I kept a very open mind
And I am quite satisfied

Only retards imagine games playing in their Heads

An RPG with different paths to go down and opportunities to play how you wanted as cliche as it sounds, kinda like New Vegas did, but now i'm expecting more of an RPG-lite action game.

Attached: 542587.png (864x854, 682K)

>anywhere else but the city the sourcebook is focused on would be a better setting for a game based on said sourcebook

Fascinating, where did you get these expectations from?

sauce needed wtf is this?

>i love eating shit and don't want anyone to try making anything better

>why third person
I prefer first person for shooting and immersion for social situations. However I prefer third person driving, athletics, and melee combat. I also like being in third person when walking around town.

>I was really, really hoping we'd get to play as one of the PsychoSquad cops. Or at least get to deal really in-depth with cyberpsychosis impacting our character.
Neither of those things were ever going to happen.

Yes.
The original trailer didn't look like LA five seconds in the future and it looked much better.

Also pretty much this, I basically wanted cyberpunk New Vegas and it seems like we're not getting that at all, just an action game with some choices and light RPG elements.

Basic assumptions of what was hyped as a game from a great studio and as an actual role-playing game.
I could give or take the city surroundings and other stuff thanks to technical limitations but come the fuck on, there's no excuse for not having different classes and starting points at the very least, they're just going the lazy skyrim route of "haha yeah you can RP all that stuff in your head sorry we had to do this for the story :))"
Hell, Skyrim might end up being more of an RPG than this.

Just some neon

I was expecting DXHR with better writing, that's as much of an RPG I expected it to be.
Turns out it'll be less of an RPG than even that, but I'm not mad. I like open world games too. As long as it's not too borderlandsy, the cars don't handle like shit and there's some replayability, I'll enjoy it.

eurogamer.net/articles/2018-08-24-the-big-cyberpunk-2077-interview
it's cdpr's new priority lmao all fucking strong womyn shit faggot shit and tranny shit no straight male content hahaha

but reddit loves it...

He said he didn't expect any more then what was shown, which is the correct thing to do. Buying into hype is never a good idea, and CDPR are really fucking good at building hype
>inb4 someone spergs about how even normalfags are gone off the game
They aren't, they're still looking forward to it. The only people mad about it are Yea Forumsermin over the tranny/sjw shit and cuckeratards foaming at the mouth at anything remotely insensitive coming from the game like the dickgirl poster objectifying trannies when that was the point of the poster, and not to be seen as a good thing.

>putting any stock in cgi trailers
>cgi trailer from 2013 at that
Not sure if you realised this user, but not only do games change a lot during development most of the time, but on top of that development only really started after witcher 3, and a lot of the devs left around that time.

nigger you get 3rd person driving as well as first person. if you want 3rd person when walking around there goes your immersion for shooting and social situations.

>Male V is the sneaky hackerman
>Female V is stronk womyn beating up dudes with her fists
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

No, you don't understand. nu-Yea Forums is reddit pretending to be old Yea Forums while missing the point.

Dragon Age Origins and other RPGs have shown that having multiple playable origins just isn't worth the effort and tends to have almost no impact on the rest of the game.

>nigger you get 3rd person driving
I know that, but you asked why I like it and that was one of the reasons. What about third person for pulling athletic feats or melee combat? You didn't address either of those points. I know this game is supposed to have both of those things.

> if you want 3rd person when walking around there goes your immersion for shooting and social situations.
Other games from years ago have already shown it's possible to switch to first person when talking to someone or when you pull out a gun. Oblivion from 13 years go has a third person mode that swaps to first person (and zooms in on their face too much) if you talk with someone.

I expected nighttime. Still waiting. Daylight is not cyberpunk.

Pondsmith clearly disagreed.

It matters for role-playing in a fucking role-playing game.
This looks to be basically just another modern Deus Ex game, but without Jensen who is actually an endearing protagonist. Just a fucking blank self-insert, but without the ability to role-play that self-insert properly.

>hype up game for ages using soulful trailer and talking about how it's gonna be a true RPG
>game looks like shit and isn't and RPG
>"wtf why are people disappointed?"

Attached: 143 (70).png (548x1874, 51K)

congrats on outing yourself as a turbo-sperg with a poor grasp on reality

if you unironically expected the pure freedom of a tabletop rpg in a AAA video game then you're beyond stupid, seek help

Why do they keep going on about Solo and Netrunner when Techie is suppose to be a class as well?
>soulful
>CGI
>CDPR
Pick one.

Character creation, skill tree and dialogue choices is enough for most people to consider it a 'true RPG', you just have a different viewpoint. Screaming on the internet about it isn't going to change anything.

A non voiced protag.
Corp route.
That's pretty much it.

Attached: 1566925941979.jpg (1024x939, 61K)

>Expected: 4 or 5 real classes
Classless offers more freedom, because you can pick and choose your abilities to make the character you want.

Class based is easier to make because you can balance things around people having only certain set abilities. It's also easier to make NPCs and events react and work differently based on a limited selection of classes.

>that would provide different starting points for the game
I'm not sure how much that's incorporated into your character background selection. That would be really cool, Dragon Age Origins did that great, but it was probably a huge amount of effort for something not everyone would see.

>ability to join factions and do side questlines for them (some conflicting with others)
I kind of expected that. Not that I would suddenly change the story through the game, or be a full member right off the start, but that I could side with X or Y by doing a certain amount of jobs for them and the other wouldn't like me. I still would expect there to be endings where you join one of a few major factions.

>"wow you want developers to actually make good games instead of making the most braindead uninspired open world shooter shit? what the fuck is wrong with you?"
Epic reddit spacing
>normalniggers consider every shooter an RPG so you should just have no standards and never complain about shit games being shit

First was never going to happen. Second might considering be a former corporate is a background option.

What could've been

Attached: albert-ramon-puig-favela-8867.jpg (800x1705, 490K)

I expected them to deliver on the 2013 trailer
>But isn’t there a worry that creating a trailer (2013) to help with recruitment offers a vision of a game to fans that’s impossible to live up to? The pressure on CD Projekt Red to match that vision is surely huge. “I’m not afraid of that,” said the confident Platkow-Gilewski.

Attached: 15556798087654.jpg (702x260, 137K)

You're just completely fucking retarded and have no idea how costly game development is.

>skill tree
>Pistol: Upgrade 1>+5% damage Upgrade 2>+10% damage ect ect
WOW SO IN DEPTH

To be fair the difference between this and dragon age origins is it has half as many background options.
>Human noble
>Dwarf noble
>Dwarf commoner
>City elf
>Mage
>Dalish elf
While cyberpunk has
>Nomad
>Corporate
>Street kid
So they'd certainly want them to be a bit more impactful considering you have only 3 to work on instead of 6.

he look's like John Paul II

There's almost nobody left at CDPR that was there when the first trailer came out.

>gameplay shown to journos and e-celbes was 50 minutes long
>CDPR announces that gameplay for plebs will be 15 minutes long
>it's accutally 14 minutes and 20 seconds long
I expected not to be cucked out of 35 minutes by journos and 40 seconds by lies.

>trusted CDPR
Based brainlet, eat up your shitty game for trusting a company only concerned with taking your shekels

Then CDPR should change their name.

Abnormal futuristic architecture like having an area of city built above other areas like on a bridge might be bizarre and unrealistic but it's a cool idea.

Dumb ape did you even watch the gameplay?

Literally this. After the latest gameplay trailer, I'm confident enough to pre-order.

I haven't been using autism as merely an insult, you actually have it and I'm telling you that you need help. This is why logic doesn't reach you, this is why you have an unrealistic expectation of reality, this is why you can't let things go, or grow as a person. You NEED help, and you NEED to stop shitting up Yea Forums, you're fucking annoying.

>"oh no good game design is too expensive so we better hire fucking john wick"
Kill yourself shill faggot

Attached: IMG_8297.jpg (645x729, 81K)

I know man but I'm just a dinosaur who think a non voiced protag for RPGs is a must have

>you NEED to stop shitting up Yea Forums
Yes, you really do, now fuck off back to plebbit CDPR shill.

>athletic feats or melee combat
does it really need to be third person for that?

Its so blurry looking, reminds of the blacks ops 3 campaign

Textures that don't look like a PS2 port. This game is going to be a massive disappointment on the scale of No Man's Sky.

I expected it to be significantly lamer than it is.
It turned out first person, with good art direction and passable characters that I don't despise yet.
Don't ruin it poland.

Dude Sex: Human Revolution, except open world and with more freedom over the story

CDPR never promised the universe though, just a good cyberpunk RPG

>implying TES6 won't be voiced
FO4 was a permanent shift, user

deus ex but im still gonna get it anyway

I expected it to be a third person rpg with branching story paths like Witcher 3. That it would be darker with the environments being a lot more tech filled. I expected being able to see your fucking character outside of mirrors and inventory screens.

he doesnt like the sun

>looking forward to shitesda
>Thinking they won't double down on the settlements and voiced MC for Elder Scrolls or Starfield

>aka ghost in the shell
You actual faggot.

Honestly I hope 2077 is good and a huge hit so interest will spike up toward it's tabletop RPG and there's at least some alternative to playing shitty d20 high fantasy game #213154145

>MUH RAIN
>MUH PINK NEONS
>MUUUUUUH

Attached: afuckingcow.jpg (770x462, 62K)

It's pretty hard to call a game cyberpunk and to miss nearly all the visual queues

Only brainlets think of cyberpunk as a collection of visual clichés.

I can agree that they should've shown a rainy night scape for the initial trailer, but as it's been said many time, cyberpunk setting doesn't mean the sun vanished.

>Only brainlets think of cyberpunk as a collection of visual clichés.
It literally is

Attached: NeoNoir_Trasportation_LeopoldFiala-3_1100.jpg (1100x825, 252K)

Palette swapped Witcher 3.

t. brainlet

>proceeds to post a neonoir pic with literally neonoir written in the title

Whatever you say

Attached: artworks-000243840980-a8qd20-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Attached: photo-1517328894681-0f5dfabd463c.jpg (700x875, 114K)

I wanr to wear those clothes

yes

Honestly I don't expect nothing I just parrot whatever is the trend on here repeatedly until the thread turns into a shitshow and drive actual fans away
I have no opinion

I expected it not to be abdolute dogshit, but I guess that's too much to ask

I was hoping for it to be more creative in its gameplay/aesthetic as well as more RPG options. Still could be pretty good, but some things have turned me off a bit, like the lack of third person cutscenes

>Reee- why does an RPG have levels?!

Gameplay: Deus Ex (old and new) with a much larger emphasis on the variety of gameplay playstyles and abilities like the actual tabletop.
Story: Something similar to the fallout games with how your player interacts with people and how questing works.
Visuals: Pretty much what we already got

So far i'm fucking disappointed though I might not feel that way if they released the whole fucking demo instead of the poorly made chopped up video we got right now, what were they thinking????

Attached: 1542148204210.jpg (580x548, 34K)

No, it doesn't HAVE to be that way. I never said it HAS to be third person. I said what I wanted in the game, and one of those things is third person. I like it, for multiple reasons. This is something that is available and works in other games. It's disappointing to not have it, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

this, sort of. I never played it but reading it up I really liked the idea that the tabletop had with how cybernetics affect your character.

I was hoping cybernetics would be something similar to what nier automata had where literally everything takes up data even the UI and you balance that out with your skills and such. Imagine if Cyberpunk had a similar thing but you could actually go over the limit at the risk of certain things happening. iirc Deus Ex MD had something similar to this right? Like you could get certain parts that exceed your limit and shut down other cybernetics but make that one a lot stronger.

There is SO SO much they could've done with the RPG mechanics and instead we get a fairly generic by the numbers skill tree system. This is the part I was most worried about if we look at TW3 as an example and while it doesn't seem as bad as I thought it could be, it's not interesting either. FUCK WHY CAN'T I BE IN CHARGE OF A BIG BUDGET CYBERPUNK GAME

Attached: 1553454659341.jpg (600x600, 146K)

>a retarded drone manages to completely misunderstand the issue

I don't think that the skill tree system manages implants.

What's a good alternative to it?

i expected an rpg since that what they said first. seems like it was too much

Attached: 1556239980432.png (769x733, 60K)

Really hoping it's highly moddable so female V can have a dick.

Literally any other RPG system without this retarded mechanic

It feels so anti-cyberpunk to me honestly. Like cyberpunk feels so high impact high action. Shooting a normal guy in the face with a high powered revolver should be an instant kill but instead we're gonna get this level bullshit and it's so unneccesary, it's cyberpunk, you can have tougher enemies that don't need level requirements. The sasquatch girl in the demo is a character that is justified in having more health without needing to be a higher level so why do they feel the need to tack on levels? Are they just lazy? uncreative? Trying to play it safe to satisfy the masses? what?

MIXIT UP

Such as?

Just open the list of PC CRPGs you retarded nigger and take a blind pick

MC being on the brink of cyberpsychosis
Stopped before a rampage and recruited to a squad\organisation, free to choose allies subsequently, possibilities of being double\triple\quadruple agent for multiple forces.
Night\rain all the time, maybe 1-2 locations with sun
Having level structure similar to HR\MD- medium sized tightly filled districts\hubs
Going apeshit with augs replace anything and everything if you so desire, too many cause cyberpsychosis much like low Mental Balance in E.Y.E- temporal berserking state with losing control over character, maybe even in dialogues.
I still consider everything besides the very first teaser some other game. Completely different game which is made on the bones of that OLD cyberpunk.
Fuck CDPR
Fuck Trannypunk 'Action\Adventure' shit
And fuck jannies

Attached: 1567050299454.gif (664x719, 40K)

This is what I think will be most bothersome. I wanted to be my own OCdonut, not just some gang thug forced with rocker boy AI stuck in my head. I wanted to do something like pure human with high tech armor/weapons and cleanse the city of cyberscum, or some high tech drifter assassin who could become his own top dog, but I can't even upgrade my house.

Attached: cyberknight.jpg (564x646, 43K)

i actually expected it to be a gay third person game with a standard protag like witcher so i was pleasantly surprised at it being an fps with a customized protag. the only thing that is disappointing is the protag being voiced and the lack of smog in the city

Attached: 1551309833484.jpg (998x1174, 365K)

>MC being on the brink of cyberpsychosis
>Stopped before a rampage and recruited to a squad\organisation
Why would you expect something so specific?

Teaser gave off that impression. Also my headcanon. Also it's 6 am in my timezone and I'm kinda retarded now

>I'm too autistic to describe what I mean in words
That's OK, user. I'll try and help you:
>I want all of the enemies to scale down to my level, because I'm a casual that likes to walk through all of the content mashing my one starter skill for an attack instead of collecting gear and skills to prepare for a challenge
Is that about right, Dear?

I hope it's not as lame as Mass Effect at least.

CDPR has had SO fucking long to develop this? How did it turn out so generic? I think the game is gonna be "good" but the only way I feel like it's gonna be an actual good game is if they save it either with the story or by having a shit ton of variety in content via skills, weapons, enviroments, approach to quests which so far we don't have a good idea of the scope of it but i'm extremely disappointed in the skill system.

I wanna be blown away by this game but i'm pretty much just gonna not pay attention to it outside of gameplay and just keep my expectations low

Don't fucking forget that WEAPONS ARE TIERED TOO.
It's like if in Deus Ex an enemy could drop a legendary sniper rifle with +200% damage
They've learned absolutely fucking nothing from Witcher 3.

Attached: 1553899709631.jpg (214x301, 24K)

I wish games with this system would at least let you collect trash gear and turn it into something useful. Then again, if that was a system, they would just hide the good stuff behind grinding tons of trash gear. Forget I said anything.

>the issue is that higher level enemies have artificial 5x-8x defence and damage multipliers above their normal stats
>retarded user still can't understand it

>would at least let you collect trash gear and turn it into something useful
Borderlands Pre-Sequel had a machine for converting items to a higher tier at 3 to 1 rate

they spent dev priority on faggot and tranny content lmao

So that more people see it's a gta clone with 'levels' and 'rpg'

The RPG mechanics do look better but yep the equipment and leveling is exactly the same. I don't want to use the same guns but they just show bigger numbers, I want my weapons to get better as my character gets stronger skills, augments, stats and as I upgrade weapons to be my own but nah, we're just gonna be collecting weapons that do more weapons.

How much you wanna bet they implement a system similar to TW3 where you get items you slot into weapons that boost the stats of that weapon so it's more tedious micro-managing your inventory to get optimal damage.

Dumb post, don't respond to me. That being said. I bet they AGAIN spent 10x more effort into the story and everything rather than making sure the gameplay is amazing

>Borderpunk: Grand Theft Wick

hey man keep hidin from the truth if you want man hahahaha you wanna know why it look like shit why it full of faggot and tranny shit you have your fuckin answer man lmao

>the issue is that higher level enemies have artificial 5x-8x defence and damage
>higher level
>artificial
They're higher level.

>artific-
higher
level

If you want a cinematic/game journalist mode where you can solo everything without getting the experience on how to beat it, why don't you just say so? Ever thought of why you collect "experience", and why it's called that? It's not a coincidence. The alternative to buffing the shit out of them for being higher level, is to make them equal, but instead make them so much higher level that you still can't touch them. That, or make it an ultra-casual walk-through game where everything melts because you arrived and it's now level 5.

The original concept, psychosquad cop chasing down degenerates with sirens blaring and enforcing the long dick of the law. Not being forced to play the degenerate.

We at CDPR recognize that the series is based on a tabletop RPG where the player is in control of their character and narrative so that's why for Cyberpunk 2077 we decided HAHA FUCK YOU ENJOY OUR VISION THIS IS OUR CYBERPUNK YOU WANT AN ACTUAL RPG WITH TONS OF CUSTOMIZABILITY WELL FUCK YOU, YOUR CHARACTER IS VOICED WITH HIS OWN PERSONALITY AND THERE IS NO 3RD PERSON GET FUCKED

>They're higher level.
No. They have artificially multiplied defences. Not even the bottom feeder korean trash does this. Get that into the retarded skull of yours.

you're literally too retarded to have any sort of discussion with
go play Gothic or Baldur's Gate or any fucking RPG that doesn't need this system to make enemies strong

>those autists who expected it to be like pic related and STILL run on a fucking ps4
You have no one to blame for your disappointment other than yourselves.

Attached: 1564306832225.png (1920x960, 1.4M)

I'll just leave it here. Russians stuck the thread.
2ch.pm/v/res/4399373.html

Attached: 15289004480090.png (1052x756, 928K)

nobody expected that from technical standpoint
aesthetically it could've easily be done instead of gta 5-like diarrhoea we have now

what I expected: a cyberpunk game

If there's a damage reduction system he's right. Dragon age, Pillars of Eternity and Borderlands had it too just of f the top of my head, every level they are higher than you they get a percentage of flat damage reduction, once you got to 4-5 levels higher it was something like a 95% flat DR.

So now that there is no more Male/Female for your character, are they going to redo a bunch of voice acting??

I like how they kept emphasizing how the game has no classes and that it's fluid and you created your own class yet they kept referring to the character builds as "solo" and "netrunner" classes. What a joke

I wanted to be a cop

Attached: Night_city_police_force.png (1200x503, 641K)

It's because they know it would be a PR nightmare to admit that they completely lied about having all the classes from the tabletop.

Attached: 1566590774591.png (1196x670, 1.13M)

Go Corp then.

They haven't show that part of the city yet, but it exists, it's underground. Night City was blown in the tabletop game and they had to rebuild the city center, that's where the underground city is.
Remember how the devs said the city was vertical?

Attached: ovc3m6u0xo311.jpg (4862x1952, 740K)

you can't fucking be corp it's after you leave corp

No.

They're going the Saints Row approach.

i cry everytime i see Cyberpunk thats clear and sunny weather

its should be raining 80% of the time and the clouds are clogged because of pollution

It's PR bullshit. Instead of flat out saying male or female they just leave it blank and let you use a female voice on male body so it looks like the game is catering to LGBT because they don't label anything but anyone with a brain can tell it's intended to only be two gender options. Doesn't even seem like the game lets you customize your body type at all, you pick one of two choices then you can customize the face which means everyone will be forced to be a lanklet male v with loose fitting clothing instead of having the ability to make a character that looks jacked or w/e.

Voice acting fucking ruined this so much, they could've at least put more effort into having a variety of voices. The characters clearly sound white and while i'm gonna play a white character, what if you're someone that wanted to be a black character or someone with a hispanic background? fuck you your character sounds white as can be

Did they ever actually say they had all the classes? Seems like they're really shoehorning some stuff from other classes like how you can have a corpo background

>Did they ever actually say they had all the classes?
Not only that, but they said that they were building onto the table top in every way.

>I expected/hoped for a cyberpunkish GTA (third person in an active at least somewhat open world)
>RPG with lots of customization and optional backgrounds that changed minor story details like in Mass Effect 1, and to have separate joinable factions or at least some influencable story beats
??? All of this aside from playing in 3rd person is in the game

Reminds me of this and Anachronox

Attached: 5177bf5d108c51a3fb4fce1618a442d7.jpg (1400x1693, 382K)

Source? Kind of unbelievable. I mean granted corpo and cops are more like jobs rather than actual classes and it seems like you can get on the good side of those factions but why would they say they have all the classes? Honestly it would be cool if the game gave you unique skills and augments if you side with certain factions but I won't get my hopes up at fucking all

Pretty confident saints row still had male and female options for gender, but were just too lazy to record he or she clips for va.

There case here is that they had he or she clips recorded, but if what you say is correct they are going to the generic "boss" or V route for every he or she line. Fucking stupid. I guess I can't be a he.

Joinable factions are not.

Attached: Factions.jpg (640x1138, 73K)

Attached: qHOxDvG.jpg (1920x2369, 560K)

The Co-founder of CDPR said in late 2012
>It's going to be an upgraded form of the pen and paper roleplay options in every way

>angry you can't choose your own pronouns
how the tables have turned

>Not even bottom feeder Korean games have levels
No, instead they have 999999 levels of mobs. You can beat the next levels up, true, but then there are 100x as many of them instead. So, which bowl of shit do you prefer? The casual walk-through you mentioned earlier with CRPG's, the bloated level count/worst Korean model, or the buffed higher-level enemy model. Either one is bad in its own way, that's just the way it is.

>Gothic or Baldur's Gate
Can't say that I've played Gothic. Baldur's Gate is different, and does use scaling to an extent, so there's one of the options. Other than that, it is indeed a wildly different game and you can't use it with as limited a cast as a specific gang of named members, like in Cyberpunk 2077. Gang hangouts or wherever will have countless goons for sure, but there's no way to increase the gang toughness without making them into literal armies. Also, you would still be augmenting their gang makeup with enemies that are visually more or less the same. So the reasoning would be "He's stronger but looks the same" "Why?" "He has better armor/augments", which, at that point, he might as well just be "higher level".

>or any fucking RPG that doesn't need this system to make enemies strong
Oblivion? Then what's the point of leveling? Let me beat the entire game without crafting anything, using only a bow. So much fun.

There is a damage reduction system, per element and so on. My point was that there are going to be tougher enemies that they don't want you to waltz right through right away. Wether those are locked behind story, are "higher level" or some other system, they are going to exist.

>Why can't I walk into a corporation and shoot the CEO after I start the game?
He's higher level.
>That's so gay man
Alright, he has some experimental super armor. Even if you see him and fire, it will deflect the bullets.

>we've decided your character enjoys freedom
>we've decided your character doesn't want to join factions
>this is a role playing game

>Not even bottom feeder Korean games have levels
* artificial level toughness

youtube.com/watch?v=G1fl4o8W-u4
Still the better version.

>Alright, he has some experimental super armor. Even if you see him and fire, it will deflect the bullets.
You're giving developers too much credit, they would never give a narrative explanation on why leveled enemies are harder to kill.

More annoyed that it was planned, recorded, shown in trailers and on the game, only then to be removed due outcry of a minority group. That's my issue with it.

I don't care if they do it when it was planned from the start and brought into the early stages of development, but this clearly wasn't and instead comes over as pandering to a group to appease them.

Attached: 1566878927909.png (538x538, 280K)

>in late 2012
That really doesn't mean anything honestly

Why are there so many niggers in this game? Is cdpr pandering to minorities?

Garbage

Attached: 1525298283662.jpg (1556x811, 293K)

>Brown people in California!?!
Jesus Christ go outside for once

What they are saying is an opponent adjusted in that way is not merely of a higher experience level but is given some properties way beyond those normally found in a creature of that type and XP level. Think the Pun-Pun kind of "difficulty".

>Baldur's Gate is different, and does use scaling to an extent
It mostly replaces weaker kinds of creatures with stronger ones. There is some enemy numbers variation as well but getting surrounded by a bunch of Black Talon mercenaries instead of basic hobgoblin archers is a very different experience.

Game started development early 2012

t. newfag

Oh, and regarding this:
>Gang hangouts or wherever will have countless goons for sure, but there's no way to increase the gang toughness without making them into literal armies.
You could give them better "AI" but we're living in real 2019, not the 2019 we expected 20 years ago.

Deus Ex meets Dishonored with some GTA thrown in there too. Originally I was hoping for a full adaptation of the PnP with all the classes and variety they can offer but realized that as good as that would be, is not realistic. I expected FPSRPG/"Immersive Sim" gameplay and mechanics as well as a GTA feel and mission structure. I didn't get my hopes up but the game looks really good, but it might be a little limited, good for a few runs and that's it.

Here is the reason why Yea Forums hates it

>It's popular

Bam.

I, for one, welcome back our Sprudo overlords.

For me it's the complete opposite. Looks like GTA, plays like nu-Deus Ex, fluid classes, botched decisions... it's pretty grim.

I can forgive a lot of things the game does wrong or doesn't do as well as I hoped if they have an area of the map as good if not better than the utulek complex level in MD. One of the most cyberpunk fucking levels in a modern game and it was really fun exploring it

Attached: 66688542_139991810545533_4198150450855488453_n.jpg (1080x911, 116K)

E.Y.E. is better

Attached: 2275989-box_eye.png (541x640, 481K)

I expected something that was more systems oriented with a handful of story essential elements that you could pursue.
Like, one of the big things I was hoping for was each class getting a small quest line and some unique skills that you could let you leverage the world systems to overcome obstacles
Say, if you’re a media, you obtain information about someone by recording or bugging their stuff and then you pass it along to either a fixer or a news outlet to cause trouble for them, which would allow you to have an easier time either persuading them or even attacking their locations

Yeah and it's been almost 8 years what's your point?

This should have been a hub, with a bunch of side quests. Its a shame that for its heavy use in promotional trailers its like a 30-60 minute segment

It would be better if anglos were developing it

>and role-play
I get all the other things but this seems more like just an FPS wth some light RPG character building bits
It’s more like Mass Effect or Bioshock where you can choose how you overcome obstacles but you’re playing a pretty static character for 90% of the game

No, here is the reason why Yea Forums hates it
youtube.com/watch?v=OAATUe9uBI8
>Cyberpunk IS Bladerunner
>We're making a visual representation of Necromancer
>Verbatim copy of the PNP mechanics
>BLADE RUNNER!!! WOOOOO

Neuromancer*

I expected a cyberpunk game, not GTA V 2.

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (2530x820, 1.16M)

EYE is a fun game and it has some really good aesthetics but it's still a fairly broken game with tons of half baked ideas. It feels like a half finished game.

Still has one of the best hacking mini-games in any video game and i'm really disappointed in CP77s hacking game...

Yep, you don't go back to it once. It was still insanely fun to explore, there's so much verticality and I love how the level is just as chaotic to traverse as it looks, it felt so immersive and realistic how it was designed.

But non, they are copying the PnP mechanics
You can shoot a game in the tabletop game, and you can shoot in 2077! They’re identical!

I was kind of hoping for full cyberspace hacking instead of the pattern matching stuff but it will have to do I suppose.

It's funny how they stood on the backs of Pondsmith's fans and then immediately threw them to the wolves after the Witcher 3 DLC was done.

An open world create your character RPG with factions and classes, each forming a branch of the whole tree trunk story. What we're getting is Witcher 4 with a customizable male/female Gerald. It's taken a piss on my excitement but it will still be a great game. Just not the Cyberpunk adventure I wanted, a bit of a shame. I really wanted a Cop character doing the law and order plot. I don't even know why they alluded to it way back in 2013.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvVjkqB3LH0

Perhaps, but whatever the case, there'll be some mysterious reason ("These enemies have the ninja implant, you need to get the caffeine mega-injector pump to react fast enough to hit them, the pump is very expensive") as to you why you can't progress without first doing specific stuff they want you to have gone through. Maybe it's to teach you lore/get you into the story, maybe to slow the game down artificially, maybe it wouldn't make sense to have you blast the arch enemy in the face and actually win at level 3 and so on. Whatever the case, it'll be there because it's helpful if you want the player to see a specific story.

It's a dystopia.

Yes, I understand. It's a bit lame, but it's for lore consistency and gameplay reasons, I'd assume. Or maybe they just want to pace it out, one part of the city is much tougher/only for badasses, and so that part has higher "level" enemies. The level concept is really nothing more than to say "they're tougher and we're too lazy to explain why".

>>Baldur's Gate is different, and does use scaling to an extent
>It mostly replaces weaker kinds of creatures with stronger ones.
Yeah, and that'd be really difficult to explain. Why are all of the gangs becoming mech armies all of a sudden? Why is this small alley now crowded by 50 Agent Smith's? Why do I keep getting ambushed by 5 cars and a helicopter whenever I get near this specific enemy?

>Better AI
It's going to be on the PS4 and Xbone, so I'll be happy if they can even advance from behind cover in anything but a straight approaching line.

They actually fucking removed the articles but on the website before the trailer came out they had little blogposts similar to what this video is saying and they stated that they're looking at "deus ex, system shock, akira, ghost in the shell" as inpsiration and examples of what to expect. If anyone can find the articles please bring it up it's really fucking funny

Hey guys I have more Cyber punk 2077 gameplay
right here!
youtu.be/qGP3hjRANPg?t=173

Literally fucking black ops 3 gameplay, with the map design, hacking shit, aesthetic, combat, it's literally the exact same shit.

I wanted both.

>"they're tougher and we're too lazy to explain why".
Or rather, "it'd be inconvenient for us to explain why, it's for gameplay reasons". It's just.. how DO you explain some hobo gang getting armor rivaling your top-tier character at the end of the game? It doesn't make sense why these gangs would get super hardware just because you do. So it's easier to just say "They're tougher, deal with it".

Expected: Top
Got: Bottom

Attached: cyberpunknew.jpg (1280x1391, 282K)

>He plays Call Of Duty

Attached: 0ef649789736e59e9321c2db3faa8b39349d6eb519a6374f228c5a3edc243018.png (1087x1080, 1.24M)

>Promised: Top
>Got: Bottom
ftfy

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "archive" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.

july

Attached: GG.jpg (742x557, 53K)

>Yeah, and that'd be really difficult to explain. Why are all of the gangs becoming mech armies all of a sudden? Why is this small alley now crowded by 50 Agent Smith's? Why do I keep getting ambushed by 5 cars and a helicopter whenever I get near this specific enemy?
Yeah. I was just trying to explain the original position of that user because it seemed like there is a misunderstanding.

>It's going to be on the PS4 and Xbone, so I'll be happy if they can even advance from behind cover in anything but a straight approaching line.
They could've went for the smart kind of the difficulty increase on PC that allows it and for the dude more HP lmao on consoles. But that'd hurt a lot of feelings so properly utilizing stronger hardware is still not on the menu.

>Yeah. I was just trying to explain the original position of that user because it seemed like there is a misunderstanding.
You're too good for Yea Forums, user.

Attached: 1548185356989.png (485x614, 16K)

I wanna be both excited and mad at this game but it's hard to lean too far on either side because they just haven't shown enough of the game and haven't really explained how everything works. The only way I think we can truly tell is by playing it unless they release an hour+ long demo with a full explanation of how all the mechanics work because they just give us tidbits without going too much into detail being intentionally vague about most things.

The game still has 8 months to go but I doubt any outcry about anything will actually change the game. They've been working on it for so long I guarantee the majority of the mechanics in the game are set in stone.

I hate this drip feed marketing yet it's worked out perfectly for them. It's one of the most talked about games and I think a good part of that is that they leave so many things vague that it fills peoples heads with a shit ton of possibilities and gets them really excited that they turn out to be true and it affects everyone. I remember the Yea Forums threads when the 2nd trailer dropped and people kept going on and on about what if it was like xyz and i'm gonna play like this and that.

...Cyber Tom Hanks?

Fucking yikes. How can they not learn.
Definitely gonna pirate this fucking shit.

Attached: dasisharam.jpg (328x335, 83K)

Sadly the genders weren't set in stone, neither was the voice acting for it, since they are probably going to remove all mentions of he or she towards your character to follow up on that change.

They literally screwed over us.
>Linear storyline
>No different backgrounds and starting points like in DaO
>Deus Ex clone. Minimum roleplaying
>no joinable factions
>2 Options: Stealth or Shoot everyone up
This is the witcher with a cyberpunk skin. The absolute fucking hacks. And you just KNOW they’re getting away with it cause normalfags think its the second coming of christ, they betrayed pondsmith and the tabletop game fans.
>no option to join the beasts on the latest trailer
>just a dialogue option to complain about connecting to the nigger’s database
This aint it.

Attached: 61E757EA-6F57-4A36-A1E0-779A8FD4B656.jpg (894x719, 123K)

Yup, they went back on all of their promises. Question is, will anything happen?

Attached: 1561174455415.jpg (953x419, 86K)

it's Yea Forums's rick and morty. it's popular so it sucks.

>fuck you your character sounds white as can be
Oh, the horror. Fuck off, you cucked little faggot.

you're all welcome

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 10.07.04 PM.png (1568x734, 1006K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 10.06.28 PM.png (1582x822, 1.48M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 10.01.46 PM.png (1628x858, 1.52M)

Honestly the 2012 teaser had this "Judge Dredd" feeling that I really dig

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 10.04.35 PM.png (1648x826, 974K)

It's about roleplaying. Having the character voice really ruins that and it's not just that they sound white it's that they have one voice what if I wanted my character to be old or have a deeper voice or whatever? oh well. Hey, if it was a non-voiced one I could at least imagine what they sounded like but that's out the window

I expected Cyberpunk 2020 57 years later.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.53.17 PM.png (1618x872, 1.24M)

Friendly reminder that that's what the original game was going to center around and the main character in that teaser is V

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.42.44 PM.png (1682x832, 1.67M)

>that's what the original game was going to center around
Source?

Looks like an Ubisoft game

What are you even posting screenshots of? Shadow Warrior 3 or something?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.30.15 PM.png (2560x1310, 2.88M)

Just go back and read the interviews after it released. They were hyping up Psycho Squad before and after the trailer dropped, now there's nothing.

cyberpunk 77 early early shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.47.26 PM.png (1510x880, 1.02M)

Said it better than I could.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.58.42 PM.png (1364x882, 720K)

>No source
>Just typical "do my work for me"
k, thought you were just shitposting.

So if this is cybeprunk why does reverse searching bring up Call of Duty?

Attached: black ops 3.jpg (735x452, 37K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.49.50 PM.png (1670x836, 1.28M)

You didn't really care if you're not willing to educate yourself. I gave you real things that happened and you're too stupid to validate them yourself. You're a mental landfill.

>I can't provide a source, so unless you do it I win! ;)

Attached: Snug smug.jpg (1200x1027, 141K)

that looks like cyberpunk77 to me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.42.32 PM.png (1682x824, 1.18M)

Why are you taking the bait retard

Nice animepost. Show me how much more deserving you are of my time with another zinger you actual child.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.35.28 PM.png (1690x830, 980K)

>actual child
Still waiting on a source kiddo :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.39.38 PM.png (1688x858, 1.6M)

Exposing a larping autist is not taking bait.

Baby want a source?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.44.56 PM.png (1692x798, 1.22M)

Baby can't provide a source? ;)

Baby better beg for a source like a good baby

I mean it literally looks like cyberpunk 77, not gonna lie I was reverse image searching a lot of these

Why is this autist posting COD BLOPS3 screenshots?

Because he's trying to show how it's more cyberpunk than cyberpunk. And it is

He's based.

I need to see more gameplay.

>more cyberpunk than the game literally taking everything from cyberpunk 2020
What.

Attached: confused lesbian.jpg (250x250, 14K)

because it looks like cyberpunk 77, or at least what we've expected for the game.
I doubt that, i think his trying to say they are copying.

>because it looks like cyberpunk 77
Nigger, do you think robots existed in the year 77?

Fuck off animeposter

He's trying to juxtapose that cp77 looks like a cod game

robots exist now?

Welcome to Yea Forums, now get the fuck out.
>cyberpunk77
>cp77
Samefag
Yeah, because it's the year 2019 you autistic fuck HAHAH

Attached: smug_anime_camera.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

>Welcome to Yea Forums
Everybody knows to ignore animeposters now. You guys have become pure distilled cancer. Kill yourself.

Go back to pleddit and spam your wojacks there while screeching about trannies, please and thanks. Faggot.

Attached: gross.png (298x415, 31K)

Deus Ex with more customization.

There was a cucked and a non-cucked way of putting that. This post is the latter, while your previous one was the former.
>I don't like a voiced protagonist because it kills roleplaying
vs
>UGH he sounds so WHITE

cringe

Attached: cringe.png (468x122, 42K)

Prove my point more, if you dare ruin your anonymous internet social credit score.

My point about him sounding so white is that it's gonna look retarded when you have the voice come out of someone who made their character black or brown or even asian, it's just gonna look and sound dumb. You can yell cuck all you want it just makes you look like a mindless drone who doesn't know any other insult to use when you get outraged at someone suggesting whites suck even though that wasn't my implication at all. I assume you just like to get mad at anything which is quite ironic.

I like it. You faggots will complain about everything no matter what anyway.

>the issue is that higher level enemies have artificial 5x-8x defence and damage
>higher level
>artificial
user, do you seriously not know that levels are artificial? They're made up. They don't exist in real life. Veteran soldiers don't "level up" from getting lots of kills and suddenly gain the ability to deflect 10 bullets shot at their head from enemies with less "levels". Levels in RPGs are made up, it's an artificial abstraction for the purposes of simplification.

>If you want a cinematic/game journalist mode
You're not understanding what they've been telling you. Some people will want more of an action game, or a more realistic RPG, and less of a RPG grind game. They're entitled to their preferences.

>ghost in the shell
We need a bingo card for these threads at this point.

The devs themselves compared their goals for Cyberpunk to gits and akira

>The Witcher series developer CD Projekt Red is deriving its latest game, Cyberpunk, from the pen-and-paper game of the same name – but that's not where all of its direction is coming from. Cyberpunk draws inspiration from William Gibson novels, Blade Runner, the Ghost in the Shell anime and manga, System Shock and "the first part of Deus Ex," community manager Marcin Momot says.

Man this is such a disappointing and unambitious game. When it was announced I thought it would actually be a RPG where you can choose your path, like being a cop, corporate or criminal, possibly with a strong (but optional) multiplayer componant. I also expected it to be third person.
Instead you play as a hoodrat who talks like a retard and you're forced to partake in criminal activities. I'd rather play Deus Ex desu.

You can draw inspiration from something and not be a copy of it. For all we know they could've just been inspired just by the cyborg designs from the show/manga.

>For me, Cyberpunk IS Bladerunner
>Imagine you are in Neuromancer and playing it as a game
-Marcin Iwinski founder of CDPR

Reminder that CDPR has blown you faggots the fuck out three times now and you should hang yourselves.

>nothing about it look to me as cyberpunk
t. Faggot who didn't actually watch Ghost In The Shell

Attached: wow look its sunlight.jpg (1007x545, 67K)

For all of the talk of non-linear gameplay systems, I was kind of hoping for something besides "you can shoot people OR you can not shoot people." I dunno. I was hoping for something more systems driven like BotW I guess, where you just get objectives and a bunch of tools. It all looks a bit too scripted to me right now.

Why do they refuse to show actual night gameplay?

>and you can't join any faction because of "freedom"
You can ally yourself with multiple factions, you just don't join them like the Fighter's Guild or some bullshit with titles.

They're probably getting all the easy cheese with keanu and then the last reveal a month before release they'll turn the lights off and get the rest of them

There's no night/day cycle most likely, and I bet everything is at day

>MMO quests
BASED

plus PC waifu

I really dont get it, it looks like a sci fi fps game with rpg mechanics and choices sprinkled in. There is nothing all that interesting about the game from what i see.

What's the issue here? It functionally works how most factions work in most games except you don't get some fancy title.

t. purchaser of assassin's creed, call of duty, titanfall, horizon: zero dawn, etc

I never expect anything, just hope for shit.

I was hoping for an aesthetic 3rd person game with satisfying combat animations etc etc. Once I found out that it was going to be 1st person I was hoping for what Dying Light 2 is looking like now; good first person combat. Or combat similar to pic. I've actually never played a Far Cry game, I have no idea why. But Far Cry seems to always have good first person combat. But Cyberpunk doesn't seem to have anything remotely as close to any of these games combat-wise.

The world, story, all that looks fine. Game looks good visually too.

Attached: 873920878092.jpg (460x215, 27K)

>Flying cars
>Massive dark foreboding city
>Able to join factions like Psycho-Squad, Militech, Trauma Team, etc. Or at east become one of their trusted agents.
>The story would focus on your rise up to becoming one of the city's rich elites.
>Heavy focus on cybernetics and character customization. Possibly even to the point where you could experience cyberpsychosis.
>The main story would be in the background and you could easily ignore it if you wanted and go do other stuff instead. Kinda like Skyrim.

I'm still most likely gonna buy this game. But I'm really disappointed to see that it's not going to be an open world RPG like I expected but instead a story focused action adventure with RPG elements.

TL;DR. I wanted it to be Skyrim set in a cyberpunk dystopia.

Attached: 7TYpQwR.jpg (753x1084, 305K)

The last AAA rpg that wasn't a complete was fallout 4 4 years ago, they don't have to be great

what's life outside of Night City like?

>assassin's creed
Hate it with a passion, AssCreed 1 and 2 are some of the worst games i have ever played

>call of duty
I dont care for the series

>titanfall
Never played it, not interested in doing so

>horizon: zero dawn, etc
Never played it

mad max

>Being this ignorant about the genre.
>Not even reading the fucking source material.

> I've actually never played a Far Cry game, I have no idea why. But Far Cry seems to always have good first person combat
It doesn't, its basic as fuck and not realistically an option at all

To be fair if all it takes to please you people is a skrillex haircut and some cursing you're not any better

But it looks fucking bland, and the characters are all ridiculous and stupid looking. The game says how much it cares about choices in story and gameplay yet at the end of the day we all know the gameplay is gonna be yet another FPS gameplay and the story will be some save the world shit.

The gameplay looks fucking nice, it's hilarious for me to see the reasons of why it gets hate here.

Yeah but for most of the people here Witcher 3 was their first action adventure game. It doesn't take much to please anybody anymore. Ever since CoD developers have stopped improving and just started banking on selling the same games over and over to the next generations of gamers.

It looks like almost every other fps game released in the past five years.

I mean i guess, game still bland as fuck tho.

ahaha you can't be serious.

I expected witcher 3 but cyberpunk
And its what we gonna get

I understand your point perfectly well, you just initially phrased it like a racist moron.

More than zero is not a big number

A proper RPG like Morrowind

Not him, but what does this gunplay have over anything else?
youtube.com/watch?v=thVeIOxbLsw

Atleast post the new gameplay.

>new gameplay

This is exactly what i mean, everyone is creaming their pants and yet it looks like another fucking fps game.

I kinda expected a 3rd person shooter with RPG mechanics on par with Witcher, and a fantastic world and characters that CDPR are known for. Which I was okay with, though it's not my favourite genre. What I got was actually far better than what I expected: a First person RPG with emphasis on player choice and immersion. This is basically my ideal of what I wanted from this game. I love Deus-Ex and this game is taking a lot of hints from it while adding even more on top of that.

Attached: Big iron.png (500x496, 285K)

Persona 5 with first person sex scenes

this is literally ghost in the shell wtf are u talking about

wait thats not form the 15 minute demo, source?

>he criticised white people
>must respond with the cuck word to make myself feel in control

Racism is gay, though.

>expected
Lethal combat and Role/Class/faction interplay that makes CP2020 what it is.

>got
CDPR failing at that and just making a Solo campaign for FPS console fans.

Something along the lines of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. But more streamlined or something along those lines.
So a hardcore RPG with cool dialog choices and the beginning customization being near that with choices of corporate, rockerboy and other random stuff, maybe even sidequest or take jobs from max tac or whatever.

Kinda like the guild quests in Morrowing, oblivion or skyrim.

Damn, didn't realise it hurt your feelings.

I'm just tired of being exposed to 24/7 anti-white shit, user. After a while it really starts to get to you.

I expected it to be another gay movie game. And i was right.
Fuck AAA games.

But it looks like GTA V. The city is just Los Santos. It's nothing like Deus Ex HR Detroit, or Hensha.

fpbp

Shill post

Where are you going that you're exposed to that 24/7 though, dude? Unless you're actively being fed that shit by other people, you'll only occasionally come across it.

Their marketing team is doing the worst job ever
>it's YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
>FREEDOM
>PLAY HOW YOU WANT
>SO MUCH CHOICE
and other generic marketing catchphrases that we've heard thousands of times and were never actually true

Attached: 176px-JCDenton2.png (176x185, 54K)

newest gameplay has increased my hype. looks like theyve taken notes from EYE

>you'll only occasionally come across it.
Have you watched TV in the last 5 years?

Are you stupid, EYE looks 100 times more unique than this shit.

I live in New York City. I see it every day on television, at college, and on the internet. Every day I enter the subway there's this big, smug DEAR WHITE PEOPLE poster I have to look at and wonder why so many people seem to be genuinely angry at my existence. The other day I read about a new play called "We Should Kill More White People" that no one even batted an eye at because this kind of stuff is socially-acceptably against whites. It's everywhere.
>white people are lame/boring
>white people are evil
>white people should feel guilty for existing
>white people don't deserve to be successful
>white people are privileged (when whites are openly and legally discriminated against by schools, the corporate workforce, and the government)
etc. It fucking hurts, man. I'm Eastern-European. My ancestors didn't do shit to anyone and I'm just trying to get by same as everybody else. I'm not some fucking stormfag and I just want everyone to get along like we did relatively well up until the past decade.

not American tv.

I mean sure there's the push equality and diversity and blah blah blah but like, white is still the default setting for Western society. When they criticise white people they usually mean the rich white people at the top, not your average Joe.

im talking about hacking mechanics, mostly, including when the player character is hacked themselves. its the first time theyve shown them off. EYE is also distant future or completely removed from our world, Cyberpunk 2020 and 2077 are near future in CA, the settings arent all that comparable. cyberpunk also has the benefit of being more refined, but that doesnt mean either is bad for being different from eachother

post examples

I think you just have to keep in mind that they don't mean all white people.
Like... You and most white people today didn't do slavery. I ain't going to apologise for it or go out of my way to make up for it, but I still recognise it was a shitty thing to happen.

I've spoken to sjws and some of them have said that they don't expect me to make up for any of it as I didn't do it. They just want me to understand their side, which I try to do tbf.

Anyway I'm straying but my point is, if you're doing you're best to be a decent human being then that shit doesn't even apply to you, man. And the stuff that seems super ridiculous like
>I'm going to criticise a group of people on x feature they can't even do anything about or control
You can completely ignore because everyone sane knows that's a bs move to play

Guys anything that’s popular is for normies hehe

Thats the realest shit you've ever said

>white is still the default setting for Western society. When they criticise white people they usually mean the rich white people at the top, not your average Joe.
That's where you're wrong. There's news reporters here that have straight up called all white people white supremacist terrorists and they've gotten a promotion

>When they criticise white people they usually mean the rich white people at the top, not your average Joe.
No, they don't. If they meant that, they would simply say rich people, but they don't. They would also believe that rich people of other races have it better than the average white person, but they don't. Here's a recent example of this from Spider-Man.

Attached: spider man.jpg (3840x2160, 768K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Attached: cyberpunk what we wanted.png (2000x1000, 2.16M)

>Both are in the game

>doesnt understand satire

Attached: cyberpunk oh no no etc.jpg (1200x414, 392K)

This. Fucking hell, that looked so good.

Attached: cyberkeanu 2077.jpg (1280x720, 796K)

Man, theyve been calling everyone who's non white terrorists for ages.

Also... These presentors who got a promotion, probably said sonething controversial and made their ratings rocket through the roof. Mainstream media, especially TV media, sucks. Its all about controversy. If it isn't making money, they're not interested. Ofcourse they're going to say the most clickbaity shit because they have no morals and just repeat what they've been told.

>theyve been calling everyone who's non white terrorists for ages.
No. Our intelligence agencies fairly publicly cover up as much minority crime as they can. Do you know how often Muhammad or Juan puablo kills somebody and somehow they become white?

T-T-THEY'RE FINISHED. CDPR IS F-F-FINISH GUYS!

NO WHY ARE YOU LIKING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO. STOP!!!!! ITS A GTA V CLONE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. STOP UPVOTING HIS COMMENT.

Attached: AG1.png (301x338, 62K)

I agree with you about everything, except the song. I thought the song was terribly unfitting and generally unenjoyable.
I far prefer this version: youtube.com/watch?v=cEWrITQU7ns

Attached: 1544125584106.jpg (217x266, 22K)

Rich people of other races definitely have it better than the average white person. Why? Because our governments and media in the West have betrayed us and serve the dollar and not the people. The average person in the US is fucked (and obviously its majoratively white so that means alot of white people are being screwed over). Here's the kicker, they've convinced us to hate the peeople who are equally as fucked as us e.g. The black and brown people who are also in that "average citizen" category.

It works the other way around too though. The average black and brown person has been made to feel that its the average white person that's oppressing them.
I know I'm straying into ideological territory here but the rich people, including some brown people (look at the UK and the prime minister has surrounded himself with) are more rush happy to pit us against each other. I'm supposed to get pissed off with the same guy earning the same money as me but calling me racist? Nah. Fuck that. I'm getting pissed off at the rich guys up top playing us like pawns while they just carry on business as usual for them. Racism and shit doesn't affect them because they've got money and can ignore it.

Thank you, but if they don't mean it then why do they keep doing it? If they don't have a problem with "white people" then why keep addressing "white people"? It's not "politicians," it's not "corporate suits," it's not "the ultra-rich," it's just "white people." If my problem lies with individuals then I address those individuals. If my problem is with what a particular group of individuals did in the past, my problem is with that particular group of individuals at that particular point in history, not people who happen to share their skin color three hundred years later whose ancestors were half the world away at the time, starving and farming and hurting no one.

These people are using a small segment of a race during a small segment of history to justify their own racism and prejudice against that race today. It's just not right, but no one else seems to think so and I get so confused.

Don't delude yourself. No government and its various organisations would be completely transparent with their citizens. Trump leaked a random picture earlier and everyone is super upset. Does that sound like your country is transparent?

It's worse when you're of Irish descent, basically just more oppression but changing its color

Sounds like commie bullshit

I'm talking about active manipulation and subjugation of the white race on the state level

Spot-on, man, I feel the same exact way. It's all diversionary bullshit to keep people from pointing the finger at the ones truly responsible for their misery and exploitation.

i dont see a level requirement there, am i supposed to?

See my post above you. But also its fucking clickbaity to say "dear white people". 99% of people who aren't white that walk past you every day wont give a damn that your white.

This is a bad analogy but there are some people here who use the N word to talk about blacks. But they say they don't mean all blacks, just the blacks that act like x y z. YET, they'll still use the n word casually all the fucking time regardless of who they're talking about.
That's kinda how it is here. Obviously it's waaay more tongue in cheek and meant to be a bit of a piss take to say "dear white people, hope you took your anti-racism meds" or whatever lol. Its kinda designed to be trolling in that they want to see who will get triggered by it I think.

I do think it'd be nicer if they didn't generalise as much or do their equivalent of our shitposting lol, but otherwise I just ignore it. They're not referring to you or me and we're supposed to be in on the joke. It took me a while to realise that but I'm comfy with who I am but also not some white supremacist either.

Yeah it's all just one big twitter joke guys. I'm glad this user opened my eyes

Yeah I thought someone might say that. I fucking love capitalism though, I just don't like the rich assholes at the top who use media to distract us. If you wanna be rich, go ahead, but I know that you're the one that's making me work my ass off for no money.

My bad, I misread your post initially and responded incorrectly.
In the UK we had an issue my long ago with a paedophile group that were Muslims. There was loads of discussion about that because of how some sections of the media were like
>all Muslims are peadophiles
Then they were other sections like
>you should never mention they religion or culture.
Imo, the truth lies somewhere in between. Be honest and say, there's fucking pedophiles all over the country, white, black, brown, blue. But this group was brown, and we're going to look into this just like we would with the other groups.
Boom. You haven't covered it up, but you haven't also lied and misled the people.

I can't comment on subjugation of the white race because I don't believe that's happening. But regarding manipulation, all the sides are being manipulated against each other. I remember when things were awkward but we tried to be chill and noslw in being told I should hate everyone that isn't "me". Also I'm being told by people living in mansions and shit who I should and shouldn't trust.

You sound like you've convinced yourself into believing you're "in on the joke" as you're humorlessly mocked, excluded, patronized, discriminated against, and vilified.

It's fucking reddit meme culture and its annoying but it gets people talking. It used to piss me off until I realised that it's their version of memeing. Then I thought that's actually pretty smart.

As a side note though, look at all the really big companies that are suddenly super super sjw. They're not even doing it as a joke. They just see people to make money off, negative press is good press, and I'll put out anther advert that plays the other side so I can get their money too.

I could be wrong in what I say but it's been freeing for me personally to realisr that in my their real enemy and their not my enemy. We're just being played to hate each other. After all, we're human as fuck. I still fall for rumours that I read here sometimes and realise afterwards how fake it is. Its 24/7 media overload and no matter how much of it I block out, I'll still be forced to made to think how the people who control the media want me to think.

I mean, I don't feel like shit anymore. So even if they are doing those things. It doesn't affect me.
It used to when I cared and talked to people online about it. But now I know its kind of meant to be a joke and live with alot less all-consuming hate now than before.

Obviously I still have issues with it, but it's more like nitpicking but generally ignoring it.

An open world goes against the core principals of Deus Ex.

honstely this might be the first game im goin to play as the female character

reminds me of revy from black lagoon a lot

>Can't say that I've played Gothic
My reaction:
youtu.be/cmo9p4R3UuU

Indeed. In Gothic every enemy type had a set difficulty level and it was glorious. No lvl.40 goblins that were stronger than orcs.

And what notes did they possible take? There is nothing EYE about. I wish they would've at least taken the hacking mini-game...

This is taken straight from the website

Attached: REAL YOU.png (1198x533, 645K)

these people are either retards or know everything you said but still do it because they profit from it somehow

yeah this, it's not bad but i do feel they could've tried their best to offer less generic gameplay systems given the setting

>dat fat guy in the back
>dat normie just walking casually in between fat guy and punks.
Nice touches.

>of how some sections of the media were like
>>all Muslims are peadophiles
nigger they literally tried as hard as they could to call them "asian" gangs every step of the way it was all damage mitigation

That's cargo cult punk shit.
Punk is not dressing like a spastic and lashing out, it's about self sufficiency, diy ethic and lowering barrier to entry, teaching your friends so they can do shit for themselves, cutting out the man, companies and artificial borders.
'punk subculture' is just a bunch of faggots and ho never did shit with their life and just want to piss on everything and it's a fucking disgrace

When you're actively manipulating public records to cover up minority crime and simultaneously make whites look like criminals there's a problem. This isn't just some isolated case. Nearly all of our information on demographics is manipulated to make whites bear some of the burden of minorities. If you knew our history you would understand. Look up how Chicago became black. It was practically overnight.

>I can't comment on subjugation of the white race because I don't believe that's happening. But regarding manipulation, all the sides are being manipulated against each other.
yes and it's globalist vs nationalist, that's the divide, the rich love left wing politics because it dissolves the rights of the individual and enables and spread poverty

>make whites look like criminals
You're not this deluded, are you user?

I expected The Witcher 3 with the aesthetics of Deus Ex. Not the aesthetics of Trailer Park Tranny 2019.

If you combine all races that aren't black into the white race, yes. You are artificially inflating white crime rates.

The rich want to protect their property and will do so through more individual rights, not less.

uuuuuh yes? it's a case of rights for me but not for thee, so they'll increase taxation on small businesses and citizens while giving corporations a break, then market using woke politics and donate money to democratic campaign that promise to abolish ice and the concept of illegal immigration

unironically this, my new favorite pasta

Left wing politics calls for taxing bigger corporations much more than smaller corporations though.
I can see what you're getting at but I think the rich want right wing politics because of the huge tax breaks they get. But then yeah I agree, the rich pretend to be lefties to exploit woke politics.

Zoomer

Left wing politics calls for flooding the nation with low wage workers to once again devalue the dollar and destroy the middle class.

>Left wing politics calls for taxing bigger corporations
lmao kek imagine believing this in 2019, maybe in 2007 you had a point but nowadays they are all bought and paid for by those corporations

actually yeah on second reading sure, you could argue the old left doesn't really get represented anymore, but semantically the (((((((left))))))) is a joke no different from the republicans

>conflating liberal with left
leftism used to be better back in the day, but they don't really do anything now
hope there's something like an MP5 in 2077

Attached: 1200px-RAF-Logo.svg.png (1200x1180, 66K)

I wanted a class system.
Also it seems that there always be a way for you to do every mission in 1 playthrough, big drawback imo

Supporting Democrats is supporting open borders and the destruction of our constitution. As long as there are sanctuary cities the left is in open rebellion against the federal government

Yeah, you guys are right, to be honest. I think it could change but until then, you're right in saying that it is a complete joke atm and they're just a nicer version of the republicans.

The open Borders thing is bs, and you know it.

We'll have to see. We've literally only seen 2 missions with the 1st possibly been a concept mission and not actually in the final game.

The story seriously needs some branching storyline paths and such if it wants some real replayability. TW3 had SOME of this but not enough to truly make another playthrough worthwhile (granted, the combat is mega-ass and the RPG mechanics don't really let you make any interesting builds)

Why is everything so new and good looking?
I want a more dirty city.
More destroyed and vandalized part.

>The open Borders thing is bs
yeah that's why they bring it up in democratic debates when they try to out virtue one another

They have repeatedly mentioned branching story paths. I think you can lock yourself out of missions.

I don't think we'll lock ourselves out of an lything super unique and interesting though.

How many illegals are in California alone? 10 million? 20? Once they have children they immediately become citizens. Before long the number reaches 30-40-50 million. How would we know if they're undocumented? Did you know there's 400,000 border crossings a year?

Can you give us a source of them one upping each other on how open they want their open borders?
I should probably ask you to define what you mean by open borders before you even do that, but you'll still move the goal posts.

Just depends on how long the story is and how many sidequests there are I guess. I'm hoping certain choices give exclusive rewards at least liek special weapons, gear, maybe even abilities.

i only support open boarders for israel

youtube.com/watch?v=VNmufMHg3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=hi8rYKKvXgw

Remember when that dumb fuck said tranny abortions

The highest estimates of illegals are barely over 10 million. And that was like 10 years ago. It's only been going down since.

Population of California is almost 40 million. You're telling me there's an extra 10-20 million, soon to be 50 million illegals walking around in California?

Okay lol

If you have kids they become citizens. California was 95% white in 1900. Where did all those Mexicans come from?

You're wrong, Yea Forums isn't one poster retard.
Last two games I predicted to be trash were Andromeda and Anthem; for the same reasons this game looks trash, the development studio has been infected by cultural marxism.
Everything they touch is soulless dehumanized trash; This will follow in that same vein because it has the same tone.

>"BUT MUH BASED POLES"
This development studio has taken on masses of "western talent" ie;- shit from games like WatchDogs 2, the game literally reeks of Canadian bullshit and no longer is a slavjank developer.

The problem here is you focus on what you want to see.

Attached: sage.jpg (1280x720, 406K)

I'm more concerned by everything looking like oiled plastic. As in not so much fidelity as overall feel. But maybe that's the effect of running it on whichever console they've been using.

>predicted games from nu-bioware were going to be shit
Wow, you're a fucking visonary

>If you have kids they become citizens
Unless they're American soldiers apparently.

It's about 75% white now. So I guess I we just need to give it a couple of hundred fucking years and the destruction of muh white race will be complete.
That's assuming that, you know, they actuslly want to destroy it. Pro tip, nobody gives a shit about destroying. It's a narrative you're feeding to yourself.

Pulling out random numbers out of your ass. Predicting the white race wil be destroyed uh... Oh yeah, fucking centuries after you'll be long gone from the face of this earth.

It was obvious based on the videos just as this is obvious too.

American soldier' kids is what I meant. America treats it's vets like crap too though

>75%
Haha no, you're fucking stupid, the average in the US is 65%, California is DEFINITELY not above average white.
youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM

>It's about 75% white now.
Not even close buckeroo. You've been reading those doctored demographic propaganda again

Cali's only 40% white what the fuck are you talking about?

I was going by US census statistics. I forgot though that we here in Yea Forums need preserve our our aryan heritage by excluding the whites who are less white that the whitest whites.

My bad. You're right. White people are fucked. Its game over. Life is gonna go on perfectly as it is, but for those of us here who's identity revolves only around being a white white person with nothing else to show for it, we might aswell not exist.

Mexicans aren't white you stupid asshole, that's what were telling you. Theyre latino. The us census clumps them together to hide the truth.

Rest of the world has no issue with these definitions. The majority of the US has no issue with this.
But the intelligentsia of Yea Forums know what is and isn't white. And we're pissed that our version of white is not as popular as the other people's versions of white.

Yes nobody has a problem with becoming a minority in your own nation because a bunch of half indians that breed like rabbits get everything for free without having ever earned it. Fuck mexicans

Why are you afraid of becoming the minority? Are you afraid they'll treat you like you treat them?

I hope to God they let me live off their taxes

They'll treat you better than you treated them.
Partially because you'll suddenly want everything to be equal and fair when you realise you're no longer the majority. Suddenly equality and diversity is a good thing then.

>Why are you afraid of becoming the minority?
why would you not be? minorities are minorities so they have less say besides white countries are literally the best countries in the world as far as treatment of minorities go, try being an Afrikaner

Oh good. Can I drive around without a license or insurance blind drunk and run over kids?

That's not what happens when whites become the minority retard.
The French established hugely rich and beautiful civilization on Haiti, after the french revolution the slaves were freed.
They killed every last white person on that island.

Rhodesia also killed every white person.

South Africa it has also begun slowly with farm attacks and legal definitions to steal arable land.