HERE I AM
HERE I AM
I'M BACK AT THE CROSSROADS AGAIN

Attached: thug2.jpg (220x281, 20K)

OH LET ME STAND
LET ME STAND
LET ME STAND
ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN AGAIN

Attached: Tony Hawk Timeline.png (1280x1250, 1.09M)

anyone tried thug pro?

Attached: THUG2_NatasSpin.jpg (780x546, 57K)

>No music
YIKES

>no goals
OOF

WELL I AM YOUR LIAR
I'LL BE THE ONE WHO
TELLS YOU WHAT
YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM ME TOO

Most underrated song from the series, fun fact the lead singer is actually a pro skater that for some reason, Tony never included in the games. Jesse Fritsch, he was great.

Those neverending combo script faggots that leave you waiting 5+ minutes so they can show off their faggot ass script

FUCK THIS SHIIIIT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

There are people that made combo scripts instead of doing it in game?

Skating and wrestling games were always gay

Should i make a skating game?

But I don't know any games that have both skating and wrestling
I remember you from the other thread, yes

You're too late user

Attached: 1qyxq_1.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Both genres are gay

I can predict your political views with %100000 accuracy

>no music
you can literally download the albums from each game and import them.

Yes, it's cancer.

If it's 2D no
If it's 3D yes

Guess em then limp dick, keep in mind I skate I just think the games are gay as fuck

2DEEP4ME

t. never set foot on a skateboard

Right, anything to help you cope

wrestling games are gay, skate games are pure soul

>too late
its never too late

ill start making it right now

>Armageddon, let the light in
>Before we say goodbye give us something to believe in
>Armageddon, we're not begging
>For too much I don't think
>Just need a goodbye kiss (one last salute)
>Before we sink
>We sink
>We sink
>We sink
>We sink
>We siiiiiiii-ink

I'll never again be 13 years old, listening to Alkaline Trio while playing T.H.U.G :(

Attached: fake plastic tree.png (461x590, 412K)

i doubt you'll ever going to finish it and even if you do i doubt i'll ever find it to play, but just in case:
copy underground 2's level structure
at the start of the level they show you all the goals, and you need a certain points go progress, so you just do the ones you like, and as you explore the level you find more characters and more goals to do. What is important is that you don't have to start the goal, it's just there, you can read about it on the pause menu but you will find most of them just by exploring and you might complete some by accident just because you were having fun doing tricks. Also make different types of goals, hard trick ones for high level players and simple ones about collecting or breaking stuff for low level players. This is much better from say thug 1's goals which are missions you need to talk to someone to start, so you see an arrow on them, talk to them and they tell you what to do, but this way you are either exploring or making a mission. On thug 2 all you need to do is on the pause menu and you just need to go there and do it, so you're exploring and completing goals at the same time.
ok thank u

Attached: read.jpg (655x527, 36K)

thanks, now all i need to do is come up with an artstyle

how about something cell shaded and low poly like jet set radio? if you're not a big studio you won't be able to make realistic graphics, they would look like an asset flip at best

Attached: 1552475049811.gif (533x734, 966K)

sure

Attached: michaelbay.webm (964x588, 2.86M)

>BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE

and don't waste time with adding a bunch of characters that play differently, just focus on making one style play the best as possible (since the game is all about it), after that if you want to make a sequel or whatever you can add other stuff

Attached: 1552512289242.png (600x600, 93K)

>Project 8
>make a little short Asian character
I've never been able to remake him

That already looks more fun that Skatebird, did anyone play that kickstarter demo because I did and it fucking sucked

whats the best way to play tony hawk games on PC?

Emulation

Thug PRO if you want the online experience, but emulation's your best bet otherwise. Redream as a Dreamcast emulator can handle 1 and 2 fine, and then the games past that up to American Wasteland emulate far better on Dolphin than they do PCSX2. PPSSPP can also handle THUG2 Remix if you want to see absolutely everything.