What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1567185946781.webm (978x518, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/index.php?title=User:LittleSkullKid/Sandbox&oldid=566216
youtube.com/watch?v=oSza7szHPHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are so many faggy men making lesbian games?

The game is 13 years old

No wonder pedos like it.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>mfw looked into ripping ps2 models
>it's a super complicated janky af method beyond my abilities
guess i'll never play around with my lesbianfus

Attached: 1471563704677.jpg (658x662, 73K)

Unhealthy relationship is unhealthy but she'll always come back to her.

Ha ha ha

Attached: diana.png (256x256, 78K)

I tried playing this but the gameplay is so fucking boring

Combats are really bad. Too bad the game will never get a remake or something to try and fix it's controls.

Attached: coffee.png (256x256, 49K)

I SEE A NIPPLE

There's no nipple.

There's one thing that still make me laugh from when I had fun extracting texture. You see, this is Jennifer's face, it's a pretty normal texture, yea?

Attached: Jennifer.png (256x256, 77K)

Well this texture is also linked with her face and I just find it extremely funny.

Attached: Jennifer sees it all.png (128x128, 24K)

Sleep tight, Jenny

what fucking game

Attached: 20190830_145142.png (720x784, 327K)

Rule Of Rose, my dude. PS2 game that's super expensive nowaday, better luck emulating it.

I kinda figured how to extract textures, the whole extracted models will looks shifted and warped and you gotta correct them and then you have to manually t-pose them and after that you can rig them was just too fuggin much my dude
Hope you can figure it out

Attached: 1474727382598.png (658x901, 74K)

saves on geometry

Oh boy, I abandonned that a loong time ago actually, just wasn't worth my sanity, you know?

Still don't really see that as a nipple but if you say so, my man. Pretty sure Diana was the only one who had anything close to a cleaveage, thinking about it .

Attached: wowwie.png (885x552, 46K)

>Diana

You mean the fucking short haired tomboy NINE year old?

diana is the redhead you donut

My bad, got them mixed up

Attached: PrincessEleanor.png (509x1548, 719K)

you son of a bitch

Attached: 2907947752_5fe7b99aeb_o.jpg (600x598, 323K)

Short hair is Eleanor, this is Diana.

Attached: Diana Curtseying.png (962x1870, 1.21M)

Talking about Eleanor, here's her face.

Attached: Eleanor.png (256x256, 74K)

>chubby El
I never needed this

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness.

Attached: 3458737498.png (500x500, 228K)

>it aint gonna suck itself

Here's... Joshua.

Well, you'll have to live with it now.

Attached: Joshua.png (256x256, 81K)

When the neighbors argue

Texture is used for the shadows in the Orphanage dining room. Weirdly enough, the words and drawings don't appear in the room.

Attached: dining room.png (512x256, 60K)

SFM when?

Attached: don't swap.gif (540x440, 2.31M)

You fucking bastard.

Attached: 1544814758464.jpg (300x300, 61K)

Why don't you extract the models user?

Nope, not seeing it. You're making things up.

Rule of rose is such a shitty horror game. It's just weird and absolutely not scary at all. And I'm saying that as someone that gets scared easily.

These threads are made solely to try and convince anons to buy the ludicrously priced copies on ebay/amazon. This game is -not- worth playing. A full playthrough with no commentary is on youtube which will give you a much better experience.
For those of you discussing sfm etc you would have a much better time on /g/ or that one website you all have open in the other browser.

Attached: 1560989422866.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Oh it's beyond shit as a game. But it's a good atmospheric story.

Attached: the little mermaid.jpg (600x875, 68K)

Oh it is a pretty bad horror game. U think the real thing interesting about it is it's storyline. Also it's censorship is kind of interesting how people started panicking about it and inventing phase of gameplay that didn't exist (raping and killing little girls to gain the most points at the end)

take it back user

Attached: 1545662938761.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>older jennifer raping and killing girls to gain the most points
I'd play it

Do you think Gregory would have eventually killed Jennifer if she kept living in his house as Joshua?

I doubt it would have turned out well.

He was a stone's throw away from shooting himself anyway if the ending is any indication. Jennifer wasn't safe with him.

Attached: Rule of Rose_Bucket_Knight.png (1280x719, 1.35M)

if she bleeds...

all wendy had to do was not be such a jealous bitch

His diary also kind of implied he had killed other children before, if I remember correctly.
Truly, Jennifer had no way of having a good situation at the time whether the Ophanage or Gregory's

Aw she's cute, I just want to pat her head

TOO BAD THE BIRD OF HAPPINESS DIED

Wendy wasn't the only bitch in this story, the other children could have not followed her crazyass ideas either, hell, even Jennifer followed her in a way for a while

Okay that was pretty gud ngl

Spoopy eye

Attached: PCSX2-R4600.EXE_0xEC4FAEDB.png (128x128, 17K)

Attached: 1498080398680.png (270x278, 177K)

The whole story is a tragedy because we deal with the kids like they're horrid monsters for the entire story, only for it to be revealed that they're just a group of miserable kids playing an increasingly mean game with each other to find some form of escapism from their abusive situation at the orphanage.

Attached: Rule of Rose_Fish.jpg (1000x633, 76K)

>Buying old games
That's what emulation is for

Fucking Carlos

Attached: 1469533257626.jpg (413x395, 32K)

One of the most horrifying thing is that the kids were left on their own by the end of the game. Clara and Hoffman "disappeared", leaving only Martha to care for them and even her ended up disappearing too (did we ever learn what happened to her? I have some thoughts about it but let's not dwell on that right now). Even if the Stray Dog Massacrer hadn't happened, those kids were screwed, their supply of food would have run out eventually and then what would have they done?

DAMN YOU CARLOS

Attached: 1554722431595.gif (1280x720, 667K)

Attached: PCSX2-R4600.EXE_0x1B5B0C5C.png (128x128, 24K)

Martha seemed to be the only one really worried about Gregory, so a part of me assumed that she either got the Hell out of dodge when the police weren't responding to everything going wrong, or Wendy sicked the Stray Dog on her.

There's something you can't normally see in game that may interest you about this.

Attached: Bloody martha.png (1280x720, 630K)

t-that's not a proper curtsy.

Attached: 342542354.png (2271x2380, 298K)

You cheeky fuck

Attached: 54565346543.png (344x315, 216K)

I think that's the idea

JEESUS

Attached: 1450835655563.png (612x463, 87K)

Maybe not, but it's appropriate for Diana.

Attached: nobody love bloody martha.png (128x128, 12K)

That's horrifying, but I'd take all the more nightmarish imagery with a grain of salt.

Attached: little mermaid.png (632x1203, 604K)

This game really got to me, it's impossible to forget it, the despair of the entire situation that you slowly realize that the characters are in; this scene for example, the way Diana looks at Margaret just before she smiles, that look completely devoid of any emorion and empathy, that's scary.

Attached: rose.webm (1250x950, 2.58M)

Something I still kind of love about the ending is that you never saw the kids' bodies, you only find their clothes, as if Gregory really had eaten them and only left their clothes behind. He probably didn't but the imagery is still there.

Some of my favorite moments were the ones where things just suddenly transitioned back to reality with no fanfare or explanation. Like when they killed Eleanor's pet bird. There was no big dramatic transition between the airship and the orphanage, she just silently walked away, as we watch her move through the mundane empty hallway from behind the bars of the cage. As if in that moment, she wasn't playing make-believe anymore.

Attached: Bird of Happiness.jpg (700x525, 51K)

Attached: more spoopy.jpg (128x128, 4K)

Don't ask me what those are used for, I have no idea.

Attached: PCSX2-R4600.EXE_0x05AFDB00.jpg (128x128, 11K)

spooky

Some girls really do look better than others.

Attached: Gosh Susan.jpg (256x256, 42K)

If you ain't a main girl, you ain't got the right to have eyes.

Attached: No idea who you are.jpg (256x256, 35K)

Good old Stay dog

Attached: PCSX2-R4600.EXE_0x8187616F.png (256x128, 60K)

rule of rose was fucked up and also what silent hill 2 should've been

if only it weren't so fucking awful to play

>tfw we'll never get a model of young Jennifer dressed up as Joshua

SADNESS

Wendy should have got a big slap on her ass and punished with no dessert

Not with that attitude

Attached: Rule of Rose What I Played.png (2051x827, 1.73M)

Not enough brown in this picture.

No, emulation is trash. Just play the iso on PS2 however works best for you (burn to disc, load from network, load from hard drive, etc.)

you can also pirate it on real hardware

put it on tcrf

best girl

Attached: 1517586685899.png (1462x1080, 1.46M)

This was a pretty shitty joke tbhf

I'm a brainlet and would fuck it up.

Why wasn't this a full scene in the game? It would have been funny seeing Jennifer get all stinky haha.

Attached: Jennifer Foot Rule of Rose.jpg (688x383, 41K)

nice

tcrf.net/index.php?title=User:LittleSkullKid/Sandbox&oldid=566216
someone started writing a page but didn't create it, try to get in touch with him

That's not Diana

Wendy's files in game never call her Wendy. Instead, her model uses MRB and her audio files mostly uses "JES". MRB probably comes from "Marie Belle", there's two unused items in game using that name ピーターの死骸 “Peter’s Corpse” and 小さな鍵 “Small Key”. It's pretty likely Wendy's named used to be Marie Belle and was changed pretty late in game.

>ignoramus only knows of one paraphilia and uses it wrong

Best haircut.

That’s the point

Diana is a psycho slut.

Let's say the game somehow got a re-release, would The Medias freak out because they'd just see it was banned in some countries without looking into the WHY it was banned?

ofc they would
a journo only needs to see a picture of a child and see sexualization where others don't see it

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1400316675282.gif (220x220, 2.92M)

Attached: Who the fuck is kate.jpg (200x267, 67K)

how the hell did this game get made

I allowed it.

Development on Rule of Rose began after Punchline was asked by Sony Computer Entertainment to make a horror game. Punchline wanted to develop a "new type of horror game" with an emphasis on psychological horror. This decision led to the concept of childhood, specifically the "mysterious and misunderstood" nature of young girls. The team drew inspiration from the classic Brothers Grimm fairy tales for the narrative, and the Silent Hill series for graphics and art style.

>A proposed early draft by Yoshiro Kimura was a dark fantasy "boy's story" that centered on a boy abducted by "a big man" and his attempts to escape, while encountering the ghosts of previous victims. Keywords included "Kidnapping, imprisonment, children, bullying, dwarfs, airship, escape." This concept was turned down by the publisher on the basis of being "too dangerous a topic,"
>Shitstorm in Europe happens
KEK

>dwarfs
I like the idea of of imagining the publishers seeing that word and regarding the whole project "dangerous" because of it and not the other words-

The imps are actually called Dwarfs in the japanese version.

Bad gameplay, nice story.

i dont know why this old as fuck game is getting poster here lately but god damn the redhead does things to my dick

Some kind of nostalgia maybe? I dunno

what is rule of rose even about

Spoiler free or full spoiler?

Isn't this game super rare in America? My local game store has it in a display case for 350 dollars. It's ridiculous.

If you want the full story:
>little girl survives blimp crash
>she's taken in by some psychopath who lost his son some while ago
>she's rescued by the queen bee at an orphanage
>little girl and queen bee become best friends there
>girl finds a dog and ignores queen bee
>queen bee gets jealous and orders everyone to pick on her and kill the dog
>girl slaps the queen bee silly and make her the new ruler
>queen bee disguises herself as the psychos son and orders him to kill her
>he fucking murders everyone in the orphanage
>little girl survives yet again

That game fucked me up pretty bad, not gonna lie. It didn't help that i had just gotten a new dog at the time. Game is a masterpiece.

It was literally banned in the UK. Not sure how rare it actually is in the U.S but that shit is usually seeling around 300-400 ( sometimes more if the dude selling it is extremely greedy).

There is a lot to it but the basic plot is that a young women gets off at a wrong bus station and ends up in an abandoned orphanage and finds a dog there. She and the dog try to escape as the orphanage twist and changes around them Silent Hill style. It is an extremely unique game and its also depressing as fuck.

Let's not forget the little girl was basically on top of the hierachy of the orphanage until she got put right back at the bottom when Queen Bee got jealous

>MFW one time i went to gamestop to buy some random stupid ps2 fps game
>They have a 3 for 2 special
>i dont care about that i just want my dumb fps game
>As i wait in line i see a bin full of games that count for the 3 for 2
>right next to each other i see Rule Of Rose, Haunting Ground and Kuon
>I check them out but ended up ignoring them like the pleb i was and buy my stupid fps game
>all three were like 25 total, and all three had their cover and manual.
I fucking hate myself for letting that one go, the game i bought was some dumb 007 or COD game i ended up returning anyway. Im a retard.

I adore Kimura's games so much (especially this and Moon) but it sucks that he'll never put out anything quite like RoR in the future.
Onion Games is putting out solid content but it's all bite-sized 2D content so far.

FALCON PUNCH

Attached: SLAP.jpg (1200x883, 197K)

Attached: bad bad bad ending.jpg (1832x2184, 423K)

hot

A good post? On my 2019 era Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190829_232343.jpg (736x736, 27K)

Poor Peter didn't deserves what happened to him

I dont get it

Things must have been pretty weird for Jennifer, getting shipped off to an another orphanage after the 1rst one

youtube.com/watch?v=oSza7szHPHI

Good thing we don't hear Joshua that often.

Is the game cursed?

Do you make this thread every Friday?

I feel like I saw 2 threads about it today

thank you carlos

Attached: 1502418183987.gif (255x192, 1021K)

Did the other girls kill him?

I'll always kick myself for not picking this game up when I saw if for $40 dollars.

It's one of those games that desperately needs a remaster/rerelease but will never ever get one.

Attached: rule of rose_ship.jpg (1024x656, 184K)