So, Yea Forums, what do you think of Niggerpunk so far, after the reveal?

So, Yea Forums, what do you think of Niggerpunk so far, after the reveal?

Attached: rdghfgbdrgbdes.jpg (1280x720, 684K)

Honestly, this game was gonna be worthless from the get go, being open world trash from Nu-CDPR and all, so at least I'm gonna get some value out of this garbage by trolling /pol/niggers that still believe in "Get woke, go broke" when this inevitably tops the charts.

I just want my money back ffs

didnt watch it but im shitting on the game anyway because its amusing to me

>trannies
>graphical downgrade
pass

really doesn't look good

Attached: 455.jpg (1236x1080, 153K)

No country outside of America is going to tolerate this many niggers and degenerates.

Pretty mediocre le cinematci action RPG
And yes forced always oppressed nigger faction and tranny agenda is bad

looks like watch dogs with more neon shit and niggers.

This reveal was garbage and made me WAY less excited about the game and I consider Witcher 2 and 3 in my top 3 games with Thronebreaker not far off.

That commentary was completely unnecessary and the footage looked like it was running at 720p 28fps. Whoever greenlit that should be fired.

>Deep customization
>Eyes: 1/5
>Jaw: 2/4
Wow so deep

its polish not american though

What THE FUCK is up with all the niggers in this fucking game. I hate Niggers. I live in Los Angeles and see/smell them all fucking day. You think I want to see them in this shit? Fuck niggers, man, seriously

Attached: hmmm.png (1361x722, 1.63M)

Is Thronebreaker any good? I heard it's card based gameplay. Is it just gwent?

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

fucking based white male

BLUNDER OF THE FUCKING MILLENNIUM

Loved the trailer and already pre-ordered since I know I'm gonna get a solid product no matter what but I'm still shit posting because its fun as fuck like many other anons who "hate" on the game.

Attached: 7cGdOS2h6a-12.png (300x250, 25K)

>want to play in a gritty dystopian hellhole
>why are there so many black people

Attached: 1557688734710.jpg (480x360, 22K)

it's woke sjw strong womyn trash lmao

It's fine but whereas it felt set up to be a 10/10 before, it feels like it'll be much more average. It's not brekaing any paradigms it's just going to be a good immersive sim.

Yeah, it's basically just the third nu-DX game we never got.

Except nu-DX, for all its faults, wasn't open world garbage.

Seems like it plays similar to classes in Mass effect. Too bad neither vanguard or ninja-thief is my favorite archtype.

Day-1 but I will keep pretending that I hate it

Transnigger hacking into neovaginas

Never cared never will

action fpp rpgs are vomit tier

This cant be true. Lol the gta crowd will hate this. I'm not getting it at launch anymore anyway.

Please tell me this is a joke

You could just watch the video and judge for yourself nigger.

It was only for the demo. I'm guessing the person you wake up with is a hooker you have to call.

It's Ghost in the Shell: Minority Edition
I might pirate it, but I'm not buying it.

Attached: Cyberpunk.jpg (596x637, 345K)

probably will pirate aswell, even though before the vid i was considering preordering, but in what aspect is it Ghost in the Shell?

If OP doesn't remind you of Batou and Major, then... I dunno.