Game has over 200 achievements

>game has over 200 achievements

Attached: mormon.jpg (640x640, 88K)

People actually care about that shit?

enjoy
:^)

>multiplayer game that looks fun goes free on steam
>invite a friend to try it out
>"no way fag, it has a brazilion cheevos, if I play it just a little bit it will fuck up my obtained/non-obtained ratio"

Attached: 646.gif (242x230, 742K)

I was like this when I was younger. One day people hopefully grow out of it.

>you get one for starting the game

Attached: 1537206473731.jpg (565x486, 49K)

>game has 'viral play with a dev' achievement as the only thing you can't get on your own
>multiplayer was DOA at launch
>company now bankrupt and servers dead

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

What's the fucking point

people stopped caring once Zonitron brothers arrived to steam with their cancerous minigames

Took me the better part of my late 20s to grow out of it. It made me enjoy video games more.. temporarily.

Not everyone can start a game shitlord. Just enjoy you're cheevo

Same. Now finish the game is my huge achievement.

>game has over 1700 achievements

Attached: ss+(2019-08-30+at+05.44.03).jpg (252x88, 9K)

>He doesn’t Platinum every game he gets

wat gayme

Tales of Maj'eyal

>achievement: start the game
>19% of players have this achievement

I like 80~ish achievements. Any more than that and I can't be bothered.

What kills me is when you get an achievement for going through some scripted tutorial. Don't abuse my dopamine man

I was pretty big into achievements when they first came out. If you check my gamertag I have all the memechievements. The Burger King games, Madden 06, The Last Airbender, Fight Night Round 3 (turn penalties off, difficulty to easy, and then just nutkick all your opponents for an easy 1000G).

Then a few years on I realized what the fuck is the point.

What kills me today is how little achievements have to do with the ACTUAL act of gameplay these days. You wont find an achievement for clearing the highest difficulty, or even one for beating the game at all, but you can be damn sure we have 10 dedicated to harassing your friends list.

Basically achievements were a mistake. The King Kong game is great though play it.

If a game has only 5 or 6 cheevs I feel a deep urge to 100% it.

>singleplayer game with shit multiplayer gamemode that nobody plays
>1/3 of achievements are for doing stuff in the shitty dead MP mode

says a lot about """"""gamers"""""" when just starting a game is referred to as an achievement

the only annoying ones are those with "get a game over", "beat the game on baby mode", "use gay item only for scrubs" and "lost to this guy in particular"
those sounds like the devs trying to mock the player.

>in-game achievements have rewards locked behind them
>some of these are only obtainable that way
>game has paid online
>it has achievements and rewards for this paid online
>all of those rewards can be obtained elsewhere or are just coins or whatever
Thanks Sakurai

Honestly the only thing I care about are overpowered unlockable items, Moses, and costumes. What are achievements even for anyway?

>achievement "die in level 1"
>level 1 is completely baby proofed
>it requires either an exploit, a secret, or some serious mastery to actually die in level 1

to increase your gaymerscore goyim, so u can show off your epeen

Achievements are just a low-effort excuse to omit fun unlockables.

>you get an achievement for beating the dev in multiplayer

>game would be considered embarrassing by normalfags
>gives you an achievement for launching it

Attached: 1564421561504.jpg (843x843, 242K)

>devs never play

>it's the only achiev you didn't obtain

Attached: i-never-asked-for-this-1000612.png (500x522, 111K)

>DLC added so many achievements that the base game has less than HALF of the achievements

Attached: XVtrophies.png (853x68, 15K)

name 1(uno) game

>name 1(uno) game

Neptuina V

Attached: 1479018725761.jpg (920x152, 20K)

Know that I despise your kinda Sv*n. As i walk around your shithole country I feel nothing but disdain for you. I hope the muslims take over. They are honestly nicer

i mean they're nicer than you but that's not a high bar to clear

I'm not that crazy into trophies to the point of only playing games for them... but I always found myself trying to get them in games i've "completed". So usually their good for finding new things to do in games i've dumped hundreds of hours into. As of right know my list contains:
>TF2: Master difficulty, collectables, & fastest time on the gauntlet
>W3: The alternate endings for the dlcs, some stuff i either missed or was glitced, & all of G-W-E-N-T
Just started replaying Momdora right know actually wishing to move a 98% to 100%. Hell I used to go for trophies for overwatch as a way to get better with some heroes when I'd drop in for events. (which has completely stop due to blizzards shit the pants of that game.)

Attached: Kaes Checklist.jpg (300x442, 16K)

>Mormon.jpg

Attached: 1494181237448.jpg (640x640, 65K)