Untitled

Attached: 15905306467.jpg (1777x999, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1WmmsEXtyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice photoshop

Not while Gamefreak exists

Soon.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

NINTENDO

There are no plans for it to even come out in the west, unless this ain't blue protocol.

Looks like genshin impact.

>genshin impact
I expect nothing from this game as it will be mobile tier at best.

Have you seen it in action? It's 1:1 BotW with a facelift and all the shitty aspects improved upon. If BotW is truly a 9.7 game, this will be a 9.9.

Never ever because it's too much effort for a small indie company like game freak

>It's 1:1 BotW
No, it looks like it has actual fun combat unlike botw.

>game freak
>indie

>runs at 5fps on the switch then crashes.
Botw ran like shit and Gamefreak isn't going to make hundreds of LOD models since one Pokemon probably worth about three Bokoblins

Why doesnt gamefreak just take ni no kuni and slap pokemon in it? It's the most practical route they could take in making a new game.

Fuck open world

youtube.com/watch?v=S1WmmsEXtyE
But it has a PEGI rating

They already took the monster catching mechanic from Megaten and DQV. Plagiarizing the rest of the gameplay from those franchises may be the only way to salvage this series at this point.

Look at that 60fps. The Switch would shit its diaper.

I'm going to assume that the spoken language in the trailer is Mandarin since the only languages I'm ever exposed to regularly is English, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, and Korean.
So I have to ask, why does Mandarin sound so fucking awful to listen to? I hate the sound of Korean too, but there's something about Mandarin specifically that just makes me want to shoot whoever happens to speak it whenever I hear it.

This. While i want to love the combat on BotW I just cant. It has way too many flaws and the fact you cant lock on to enemies without having to hold the LZ button (which is poorly made).

I cant wait to play that botw clone

I've watched It looks good, but I still think it looks like a mobile game but on console. Unless they show me more game depth and lore I'm not convinced.
It's mandarin. Most people I know don't really like it. It doesn't sound as good as Japanese, and especially for people who have gotten used to listening to JP anime related stuff. It's like comparing German with French. As for Korean, I don't really mind. I think it sounds good in kpop.

It's gonna be ok, I assume they will get some EN voice acting or people will just mod in the JP voices from the JP release.

Because that's still too much effort for them.

>OPEN WORLD KANTOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 52B022A6-C961-42C8-B229-252250C6D5F5.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

OH MY GOOOOOD
OPEN WORLD POKEMOOOON
WITH ALL 1000 POKEMOOOON!

FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE POKEMON OF THE WILD?!?!

Why would there be so many pokemon in sight? When I look outside I don't see a bear, three foxes, three squirrels and a flock of big birds in my eyesight