Cyberpunk 2077, Instant Regret edition

>Mfw I cancelled my preorder after Worldgate

>Mfw knew I was justified after the gender controversy

>Mfw I WILL be pirating it when the crack comes out week 1

And to think I almost dropped 250$ For the next No Mans Sky. What a joke.

Attached: 1565488188164.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1P8SLDcxUV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jokes on you, 1st person was enough for me to drop it

Have sex

Cope

>when the crack comes out week 1
>brainlet
>butthurt about cp2077
how very surprising

>gog
>crack
stop smoking the latter, braindead monkey.

Seething

I've been telling you niggers this for years, Cyberpunk is a meme that only works 2% of the time.
Fuck reddit and fuck trannies.

>whaaaaaaa why is there degeneracy in my degenerate dystopia

>worldgate
the what now?

Fuck off faggot.

>reddit spacing
>/pol/tard upset that cyberpunk isn't a right wing utopia
nothing of value was lost

worldgate?
gender controversy?

>preordering anything ever
Where do you retards even come from

The world will be smaller and there will be no set gender.

Also, all cutscenes have been changed to first person view only.

Based

sex =/= gender, dumbass. low iq sack of shit.

>fuck this game!
>still wants to play it
I don't understand this mentality

Attached: 1555163722391.jpg (645x603, 55K)

never preorder
whatever the case, whatever the game
you're giving money away for nothing, you're trying to secure a purchase that will never be scarce and will be readily available at launch
worse, you're paying for something that might or might not be delivered as when you purchased it
never preorder

what's wrong with world being smaller than in witcher 3 dumbass?
we're talking about empty world with trees vs multi dimensional city, are you a little baby?
did you also believe you could enter every building when gta 4 was announced? or were you too young?

>pirating this piece of shit
Why would you waste bandwidth to download and time to play a game that has no single redeeming quality?

>The SJW’s are ruining gaming by having a fit every time they don’t feel represented!
>I don’t feel represented by not being allowed to choose “male or female”, boycott!!!!

I hate identity politics/social justice bullshit in games as much as anybody, but some people are acting exactly how the Alphabet community acts when they supposedly ruin games. Yeah, it does feel like CDPR is pandering a bit, but I think in a transhuman world it makes sense for conventional labels to be obsolete and lines to be blurred.

As long as I can play as a man who is referred to as a man, then imo this is inclusivity done right

Attached: B3D5F51D-F84D-43EF-A3AC-E798C76FB4F6.jpg (840x540, 32K)

Good for you I'll be enjoying the game instead of bitching about petty bullshit

anyone wanna buy me a copy to spite everyone here?

NONONONO YOU CAN'T
START CRYING ABOUT CHOOSING ABOUT BODY TYPE INSTEAD OF GENDER RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE A SHILL

D I L A T E

I will get one extra copy then

wasn't the "gender controversy" literally just a masculinity/femininity slider that is in dozens of games? lmao

SEEEEEEETHEEEEE!

I could be wrong but I think instead of the usual base choice of male/female then a slider, the game does away with the two choices goes for “body type” choices and sliders

Every single bit of info about this game makes it look like a modern version of Deus Ex (2000), yet you turbo-brainlets blindly shitpost about how it's gonna be garbage for literally no reason

vocaroo.com/i/s1P8SLDcxUV0

Attached: CF95F5D2-7FA9-4436-9F7E-897A910078B8.gif (500x288, 1.9M)

We already got a modern Immersive Sim with Prey2017.

What does that even mean? Can there only be one modern immersive sim? Prey 2017 is great tho, even if it does fall off towards the end

Please tell me where I can get my hands on the Peterson voice

Attached: CECE1C57-A4B1-444E-8515-320562847D10.jpg (1080x802, 137K)

Name 3 similarities. No low effort bullshit like "uhh cyberpunk, and there are guns, and... I don't know, drugs?"

When is the next gameplay reveal trailer?

shut the fuck up nerd

and that's somehow a """controversy"""

8 pm
2 hours 40 min from now.

Do people like you, a random incel on a cunny appreciation collective, really think you are representative of the wider market? I've always wondered why the most isolated and unsuccessful people are the most narcissistic

The problem with people like you is that despite the game being called cyberpunk being based on the pnp game called cyberpunk and developed with the creator of cyberpunk it's still not what YOU think cyberpunk is. Ask yourself do you actually know better what cyberpunk is from it's creator or are you just so drugged by the hollywood vision of cyberpunk that you can't accept the actual original source?

i actually don't know why this game is being hated right now
everything just fits in the dystopian cyberpunk setting of the autor of said setting

You can’t mate JP shut it down.

Attached: 7D1014BE-2D38-4D4E-8CB2-C703800AD7D5.jpg (640x640, 73K)

i'm kinda nervous hopefully it's good otherwise im out since i've been hearing bad things about this game. i really want it to be kinda good but i think im gonna be disappointed desu.

this game was hyped too much if im being honest

actually unironically based

a fucking cyberpunk game and all the cutscenes are gonna be dogshit head-bobbing first person affairs?

fuck what a god damn blunder

Yea Forums shitposters are literally the only people saying bad things about the game. If you actually let shitposters sway your opinion, you're retarded

>week one
pretty sure you mean day 0
they're on gog right ?

What the fuck are you talking about? All I asked was for user who claimed that CP2077 was any similar to Deud Ex to substantiate his claim

>preorder
lmao@u

also
>gog
>crack
LMAO@U

You literally can't do a functional third person camera in such a cramped environment full of narrow corridors and alleyways.

Deus Ex did it, Gears of War did it, etc...

You're retarded user.

>Developers give players more customization options
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP YOU CANT DO THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH 2 GENDERS ONLY 2 GENDERS STOOOOOOP PUTTING POLITICS IN MY GAME ABOUT POLITICS BAN THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME BAN IIIIIIIIIIT STOP HAVING FUN DADDY TRUMP HELP MEEEEEEEEEE"

>literally cannot ignore a third gender
>even if the option to pick what I think is right is there
>just another choice existing is enough for me to be upset

Yea Forums is super fragile what the fuck is going on

>Jokes on you, 1st person was enough for me to drop it

100% THIS. Fuck FPS. Give me OTS 3rd person or fuck off!!!FACT!!!

The pinnacle of Cyberpunk vidya, and arguably vidya in general is Deus Ex, which is entirely first person. How much of a newfag do you have to be to think first person is a bad thing?

Rejoin yourself to the cult of non virility

>more customization options
Yeah right. They're just bending the knee to SJW cunts that don't even play games

The environments so far have been very open though. Nothing weve seen really warrants a FPP.

>you have to be a newfag to think this game is going to be garbage because of first person

Yeah okay you just have shitty opinions I can't fix that for you.

>OG Deus Ex
>pinnacle of anything

Lmao okay.

>falling for the hype
Lower your expectations to realistic levels and the game should turn out pretty fun.
also seconding this

>preordering
>special editions
sorry, the cuckanism is terminal

imaging installing bitcoin miners when there are untouched gog versions

zoomers pls leave

Deus Ex didn't really have many narrow corridors and in the ones it had there were no conversations (only time game turned to TPP, not counting end cutscenes)

You shut your whore mouth about DX zoomer

Attached: 1567007298667.jpg (827x850, 73K)

Name a better Cyberpunk game. Hell, name a better game.

to catch you up to speed

based

>multi dimensional city
it has as much open world interaction as Mirrors Edge Catalyst, 80% of buildings will be closed off and if the lack of apartment customization or purchasing hasn't indicated that to you then you're a brainlet

>name 3 similarities
>no u

everyone wants it to be good user, but overhype and rose-tint has really blown this game discussion out of proportion

PS1 did it you fucking retard

this game was meant to be better than Deus Ex, it's been 19 years and broken promise after broken promise

Attached: Screenshot (2557).png (1131x763, 132K)

I know bad faith arguments are the norm here nowadays, but that image is REALLY fucking bad

>keanu
>b list

zoomer spotted