Name one (1) thing Micah does wrong

Name one (1) thing Micah does wrong

I'll wait.

Attached: MicahB-1899.jpg (780x735, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgveKJh8JSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instead of escaping Valentine, he shoots half the town just to get back a pair of pistols he could've nabbed at a later, safer time.

Afraid of a little violence Blacklung? No wonder you cant find yourself no woman.

Attached: MicahB.jpg (570x708, 42K)

Be a nigger

With or without spoilers? With spoilers, damn near everything. Without spoilers, he's a bad man.

Listen, I understand that those guns are important to him but it's better in the long term to not kick up all this fuss and attention. Especially after Blackwater.

Of course jewstar makes the villain aryan

Closeted homo

Stop projecting your gay thoughts user.

I still don't know what happened in Blackwater.

no that's Bill

Getting caught and needing Arthur to save him from being hung.

A big heist on a ferry went south. Really, really south.

Nothing. I hated how they were a gang of criminals doing criminal shit and suddenly he was teh satan for doing criminal shit.

The point of the gang as John explains in RDR is to help people through extralegal means and if that makes them criminals then fine. Sometime prior to RDR2 they forget that and become an actual gang of outlaws. Arthur himself has no issues whatsoever with killing hundreds of men for few dollars.

Micah is just there to remind the gang and the player what happens when they lose their last speck of humanity and turn into one of the gangs whose leaders you bounty hunt throughout the game. He's filling the same role as Trevor did in GTA5.

He thought he could win against Arthur

kicked the dog

killed the dog

HE'S

LYIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

don't remember that, what a bastard

Dog disappears from camp and I'm pretty sure its implied he killed it, or he outright implies it himself

Nope the camp cook actually made some stew outta him when times were hard.

Rockstar is the last AAA company still making masculine white male protagonists. Are you serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=EgveKJh8JSQ

What happened at Blackwater was really all Dutch's fault.

rat

He was a wild card. Not trustworthy.

Rockstar could've pulled a great plot twist with Micah
>Dutch breaks in and sets up the pinkertons on the gang
>Arthur and Micah try to save the gang from there but it all goes south and they have to split up
>both Micah and Arthur die in the process, or Micah survives and tries to get the gang safely somewhere after Arthur passes down his legacy to him
I don't like cartoon villains who 'turn' out to be villains. Rockstar went down a shitty and predictable path with their story.

Attached: Micah Bell.png (1613x1143, 2.78M)