What are your favorite Japan-made Western games?

What are your favorite Japan-made Western games?

Attached: westaboo_games.jpg (1920x1324, 908K)

why is everyone on this board so fucking obsessed with where a game was made?

>not anime = western!

Kill yourself zoomer.

is this battletoads?

Switch Binary Domain with MGSV

Binary Domain is alright actually

Because Yea Forums is insecurity incarnate

Because the place where it’s made influences greatly a game

>Binary domain
>Bad
You are a huge fag arent ya?

>Binary Domain
Tell me about this game

you are a retard that does not know what a westaboo is but completely spergs out nonetheless, correct?
hint: it does not mean "western"

>Binary Domain is bad
Yea Forums never ceases to amaze me

Attached: 1564055893683.jpg (1609x1609, 2.11M)

So?

seething

I'm still surprised ass horizon didn't completely slaughter the series

Attached: 1552982106797.webm (360x225, 1.98M)

has the best french robot
also the idea of blowing different robot parts it was nice, if you blow their heads, they cant aim, their arms and they cant hold the gun...

>mgs v
>good

>the evil within
>bad

cringe

>mgsv is a good game
what?

I wouldn't call Dark Souls 3 westaboo. Bloodborne would be, since it's about as inspired by western lit as you can possibly get short of giving renaming the pet Messengers to "Niggerman", but 3 felt more like a meta-commentary on how fucking exhausted the Dark Souls franchise is.

Might as well be a shitty western made game. The original point of westaboo was controlling both advantages of the eastern and western games without the disadvantages, not this abomindation. Capcom was seriously better when Inafune was in charge.

NEW GOOD
OLD BAD

Awful tastes and Evolved Front Mission is a weeaboo title made by Americans.
Did you just look up what games had weak Metacritic scores or something?

>Devil May Cry
>westaboo
LMAO, it has anime written all over it

The Evil Within is one of the best survival horror games from the last decade.

5 has more of a western aesthetic but yeah, 1-4 are more anime than anything else, and 5 is still very anime, as is DMC.

everything you posted on your image is shit though

Games made in Japan are generally better than those made in the US

>1-4
Wrong, only 3-5 are "anime", arguably 2, but definitely not 1

I love how Europe is considered "the West" (as in Western civilization) everywhere except on Yea Forums. Here people delude themselves into thinking the West is only America

European games are legitimately awful, so bad they need to be in a third catagory
There was some interview floating around with the guy who made GoW, Cory Barlog, about how Europeans prefer movie games to "gamey" games, and it really shows
There are a few exceptions sure, but not many

Are "American games" and "European games" that different to worth separating each other?

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
DMCV is far less anime than the original. Nero has that generic western chad look that has become a plague.

>Nero
>chad

Why do people shit on the previous game based on the MC's look despite all the fact that he doen't look that different from the said character?

Attached: DmC wasn't that bad.jpg (1000x1160, 196K)

I didn't say that you obnoxious fucking faggot, I don't mind anime, in fact I like it quite a lot, but DMC 1 is not anime.
DMC5 has got all kinds of over the top shit, like for example the motorcycle weapon. The visuals are more realistic, true, but it's still anime
t. legitimately faceblind

Nips try their hand at making a TPS, it turns out actually pretty damn good.
>shooting robot enemies in games usually kinda dull because they don't really react to getting shot
>so nips make the robots have their outer casing flake off as they take damage
>can shoot limbs off and have legless robot fuckers drag themselves towards you to smack you from ground level or armless robots sprinting straight at you
>or don't focus on shooting limbs off and end up with terminator-looking skeletal robots
>proper bossfights against fuckhuge multi-stage bosses
>2 standout party members

Donte's behavior doesn't help, or the fact that your introduction to the reboot is not action but 2 sex scenes because they were trying too hard.
Why is 1 not considered anime? It resembles old animes a lot

Binary Domain is shit? Are you crazy?

Nero has always been a hot-headed, brash, gun-jumping motherfucker. The only difference between him in 4 and 5 is that in 5 he wants to show up Dante, as opposed to just trying to save Kirie.

Donte was a terrible redesign that ruined the character, turning him from Uncle Dante into a Pierce the Veil "oh god i'm so depressed" edgelord whose every other word during bossfights is fuck.

All of DmC is spent building up Donte as cool and edgy, DMC5 actively acknowledges and regularly shows that Nero can be a whiny bitch and cares way too much about what Dante thinks of him. The key difference between the two characters though is that Nero was completely new in 4 but Donte was a redesign of a beloved character that took all of the original traits and shit on them.

Attached: 1461521666262.jpg (1153x1073, 229K)

>DMC1 doesn't have any anime autism
You're wrong, Dante is a dude that goes around with a sword on his back, talks to demons mockingly, is a half human half demon, has white hair, his love intrest is a clone of his mom, and you have dialogue like "your dark souls with light" and action scenes that make no physical logical sense like shooting a motorcycle to push it away. And he is inspired by Cobra.

Attached: Dante.jpg (856x1492, 708K)

Nero is a punk while Donte is just being an asshole.

Attached: 1557351754143.gif (400x220, 2.02M)

>MGSV
>good
Pick one. It was a garbage game regardless of who made it

>I just knew in my heart I wasn't cuhrayzee.

Donte's coat look like shit, Nero's is cool and stylish.
Also different faces, different haircut, and Nero isn't pretending to be a character he isn't.