Uh oh bros...looks like Dinsey aint too happy with Sony....saw this pic at Xbox

uh oh bros...looks like Dinsey aint too happy with Sony....saw this pic at Xbox

Attached: spiderman xbox.png (544x733, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyHPOnzV2zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not blurry enough.

Disney had no involvement with that game, it was PS4 exclusive because Sony owns Spider-Man

retard

you should tilt it too OP, who's gonna believe it otherwise

They own the film rights exclusively. But not video games, if I recall correctly.

real and straight

The bigger thing is that it's an Insomniac game, and Insomniac is now owned by Sony.

That isn't relevant either. Microsoft can do whatever they want with Sunset Overdrive and that was made by Insomniac too. Spiderman is staying PS exclusive because Sony owns the game itself.

Too centered

wtf is real

Attached: binbeberben.png (552x733, 272K)

Sonybros...
We... we...
We lost.

Insomniac owns the Sunset Overdrive IP you dumb fuck.

He means the first Sunset Overdrive game, faggot. Microsoft owns the publishing rights to that game so they still have control over it.

It wouldn't surprise me when it happened. Seems similar to crash and ctr. Ctr was funded by sony they owned the game but still isnt a exclusive. Maybe in 3-4 years we will see the game on pc.

God i wish

It’s over for Sony, 9th gen is a lost cause.
PS5 will cost significantly more than Xbox Scarlett because of the trade war. Then there’s the boycott Sony movement by the billions of MCU fans. Then Disney will announce it’s acquisition of Microsoft at E3.

>saw this pic at Xbox
what?

Retard

>"Sony came to us and said 'Would you guys be interested in working on a game with us and Marvel', because Sony has a relationship with Marvel, and they've been talking to Marvel."
>Ted Price, 2018

00:40

>trade war
Both consoles come from fucking china

Retard

>"Sony came to us and said 'Would you guys be interested in working on a game with us and Marvel', because Sony has a relationship with Marvel, and they've been talking to Marvel."
>Ted Price, 2018

00:40

you know man, the Xbox, the place not the game console