Ion Maiden?

Ion Maiden?

More like Ion the 5th hour of the game and I'm still spending more time running through the level backwards and forwards to look for impossibly hidden secrets than actually shooting and having fun.

Who thought this was a good idea? I had an easier time finding all Doom secrets back in the day than this.

Attached: capt0021.png (1920x1080, 403K)

Like seriously how the fuck am I supposed to get these?

Attached: capt0024.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>hidden secrets = bad
nigga what

why do you want to find them if you're not having fun?

retard, just move on if you're too much of a brainlet for secrets

I found all the secrets in Doom 1 and 2 and even other wads for them I'm able to find. Those were plenty hidden too. This is just ridiculous though.

This game is meant to teach you that sometimes you have to let go user.

And now I went all the way out of my way and finally found something I missed that even has an easter egg. And it's not a secret.

Attached: capt0027.png (1920x1080, 458K)

Then why taunt me by constantly throwing how many secrets I'm missing before the end of each level at me?

Just making sure you've really learned.

>100 hp
>170 armor
Maybe stop playing babby easy mode first to enjoy the combat more?

>constantly
Only when there's a point of no return ahead

They're *really* pushing the build engine to its limit aren't they?
Some screenshots I see don't look like they would be possible with the engine (which has a restricted 2.5D "sector" system) but if you spend some time looking at it you can usually tell how they probably did it without violating the restrictions.

Attached: capt0028.png (1920x1080, 373K)

I got bored of it, always the same enemies are lame but the music is really cool and also that robocop robot.

Ion Maiden or Dusk? Which one should I pick up?

meant as a reply to

>blaming the game for your autism
user you are supposed to find all of the secrets on your second playthrough. On your first just play through the game finding as many as you can and then move on.

Secrets are fucking garbage anyway. I'd rather have the devs polishing existing content or creating additional, meaningful content instead of useless shit only autists will ever see.

But secret weapons and stashes.

T. Sucks at vidya

If you don't like looking for secrets then don't look for secrets.

i beat the game on ultra viscera and honestly,the game only gets easier the more you progress,i was literally going past tons of ammo for all weapons on the last level/chapter,the crossbow is extra strong vs. everything and uses like 10 ammo in a full charge of the secondary fire while the pickups are like 15 or 20 ammo each scattered everywhere

I recommend Ion. I found Dusk to be pretty underwhelming tbqh. Ion Maiden has much better level design and combat. Its visually incredible whereas Dusk is ugly as all hell. Dusk is either way too easy or way too hard. Its second highest difficulty is baby-tier and its hardest difficulty is a "1 hit and you're dead lmao" mode which just isn't fun or interesting. Also Dusk's third episode is really mediocre. Its also a good amount short than Ion as well.

Ion fury>amid evil>dusk

How's aeons looking?

>2 hours on what looks like level 4
Autism

>Dusk is ugly as all hell.
Half of the game looks like it never went past programmer graphics, especially the weapons and enemies.

There's nothing there. There's a 1-unit ledge on the side of the building that makes it look you can shuffle over, but you can't.

What easter egg is this mask?

vega

From what I remember it's being created by the same guys behind Arcane dimensions, so I'm expecting that but bigger I suppose

Why did they change the name of the first level from Illuminaughty to The All Seeing Eye?

Well fuck. That's time wasted. What about the other side of the map?

The Easter egg is the HEV suit on the left

Why is that important? You might just find another radar or medkit that more often than not, you're already maxed out on.
The enjoyment of finding secrets are simply in the act of finding them

That's just an armor power up

shelly deserves better than this

I have actual obsessive compulsive disorder and I could move on without finding all the secrets, user.

Just let go.

>I found all the secrets in Doom... 2
Way to prove you're a lying shitbag