Control, this is delta

Control, this is delta.

Attached: heber-alvarado-image11.jpg (1366x768, 137K)

Delta, this is Command. Control is busy polishing my rifle. What do you have to report?

Attached: colonel-victor-hoffman-gears-of-war-2.59.jpg (210x240, 15K)

IT'S A GIANT ______

THEY'RE SINKING CITIES
WITH A GIANT
WORM

Animals just love me Cole. Standby.

Comfiest shooter ever

So I dropped it after 3. What the fuck could the plot possibly be?

Attached: 1546484321315.png (538x455, 109K)

Sounds like you've got the situation under control, Delta. Carry on. Command out.

KEK

Absolute bro-fest. So of course it had to be torn down an soaked in menstrual blood.

Attached: gears-of-war-5-e3-2019-release-date-reveal-xbox-briefing-re-510x0.jpg (510x287, 11K)

So how do you go from this...

Attached: gears-of-war-44.jpg (3840x2160, 545K)

Gears 4 without the chick is pretty much a cozy father son adventure. The irritating mullato chick is such a shit direction to go in. Makes me angry vs abuse the new story and style has potential.

...to this?

Attached: D8sg5JHXUAAZebY.jpg (1082x1110, 51K)

>gears 5 has no baird

shit game would not buy

Way more fucked than you can imagine. It's best not to know

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 146K)

New government takes over. They use robots as infantry. New government is corrupt.

holy fuck

what in the cotton picking fuck is this

That's what the fuck. Like why.

I wish that Microsoft would do a MCC Treatment for Gears of War. I liked the first and want to play the others, but I dont have multiple generations of Xbox to play on.

WOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Baird was in the latest trailer dummy

i meant in multiplayer unless everything they've shown is early builds

ultimate edition is on PC, 4 is on PC, 2 and 3 have to be played on xbox one sadly, but you only need xbox one and PC

locust queen dna

Yea wtf did they do to her

war is won, government wants safe spaces and total control,

war is won, government wants safe spaces and total control, except we find out locusts are not dead at all, they are being remade and we learn humans are being turned by the swarm through the imulsion into locusts

DOM

Reminds me of chainsawing the rift worms heart. Oh God, is all of that Kaits!?

I thought imulsion was destroyed.

I dropped after 3 as well. Gears of wars 1-3 are so amazing. It was pretty cool how innovative each sequential game improved upon itself. Now with no game with a story I care about it sucks. I played 4 at my friends house and was bored to tears and I seriously forgot Judgement even existed too.

Attached: Don't play this plz.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

You can almost fully play gears 2,3 right now on emulator.

I finally finished Gears 4 a few days ago and I liked the campaign. My big issues were the tower defences sections and the difficulty, this one feels a lot harder the the previous games on insane.
For Kait, with how it ends, it make sense on why she is more emotional in the previews for Gears 5, it's pretty much the same thing Dom went through.

>tfw gears 2 and 3 are still not on PC
>tfw gears 4 horde on pc doesnt have split screen coop, only the shitty campaign
>tfw gears 5 is now about the sidechick and all the dudes are taking the back seat because for some reason Marcus' son wasn't cool enough to be the front runner of the series apparently.

Wasn't the whole point of the game to be from Marcus' POV? Having it star his kid then take that away is fucking retarded.

Why did dudebro gaming end up this way. I used to hate it so much but for some reason it's a million times better than most of the trash we see currently. Ugly females, shitty sjw politics "muh husband" ME3 style shit. It's so irritating and boring. It's strange that the game still even has gore and chainsaws desu.

That's fine, but the problem is that she is now essentially the main character. Dom was never the main character but a decently written sidekick for Marcus.

I still don't get why they did him dirty, even made him bald and shit. Look at the Gears 5 poster, he's a small tiny ass character on there, like they are embarrassed about him lmao. Big contrast to the Gears 4 box.

Gears has always been a series about family ties, so it makes sense having the new games follow the granddaughter of the Locus Queen, who was killed by Marcus, so that's gonna be a fun conversation. Gears 4 is all about Kait trying to save her mother, JD is just the main character because hes the son of the last protagonist.

What are the odds Marcus survives 5? I was surprised he even made it through 4, but I can't imagine them letting him live through the entire second trilogy.

Basically a false protag to lure in players. The point is he shouldn't even exist if this was the route they were going to take. Might as well just have had Kait be the focus from the getgo, or have JD get put on a bus within the first chapter. Right now I see no reason for JD to even exist within the universe apart from bringing Old grumpy Marcus somehow back into the mix.

Gears 4 feels like it was made with Kait in mind for being the main character, but didnt want to upset people, so they made JD the main character. The whole goal of the game is finding Kait's mom.

They should just let him retire in 5

He'll live

JD and Marcus are still part of the game, its gonna be like Gears 3 where it switch back and forth with characters. Kait and Del chapters and Marcus and JD chapters.

Upset them how? Tons of people loved Anya and Sam in Gears 3. Shit it's what most people played when I hopped on MP.

Main problem with Nu-Gears is there's no fucking Carmine.

Judgment's campaign isn't that bad

If they had to lie, they knew it wasnt going to work. I fucking *hated* that annoying bitch. Doubly so because she was the Mary Sue black chick in uncharted 4.
Gears 5 is going to bomb really fucking hard.

All the Carmines died

There's switching back and forth between characters, but the plot still focuses on a protag and deuteragonist (Marcus / Dom, or JD / Kait) but currently it looks like mid story arc we're getting a switch from JD being the main to Kait being the main, and that's what's throwing a lot of people off considering that gears 3, even with all the switching, was still Marcus first, Dom second.

Again, if they wanted to make Kait the main character from the get go, they needed to set up a false protag intro or make her that in the first place. Right now it just feels like instead of a 2 buddy adventure it's a girl on a venture with her old friend just coming along for the ride.

Clay Carmine lived if you didn't fuck up though. That fake ass nod to Carmine in 4 was retardo.

Clay's still alive retard

Clay can die?

>had to lie
But they didn't. For Gears 4, JD fit the mold better because you spend my time finding Marcus than actually looking for Kait's mom.
Gears 5 is looking to have Kait's family line be the main focus of the game, so it makes sense for her to be the main character.
>Kait is a Mary Sue
Nigger, did you even play Gears 4? The fucking game ends with her mercy killing her mom.

I think? Maybe not. It's been years since I played it. I do remember them having a voting bullshit thing on their webpage seeing if people wanted him to die. I remember they set up so many instances where it looked like he was going to just as gag.

this is delta, youre a bad game

best campaign
remaster when

Attached: 220px-Gears_of_War_2_Game_Cover.jpg (220x301, 27K)

Kait IS a Mary Sue, but thats not what I said in my post, learn to read, you fucking shill.

>Best campaign
Nah, I would even but 4 over it.
>Remaster when
Never since it's got a 4K patch.

>Kait is a mary sue
Fucking how? Explain to me what makes her a mary sue.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COME ON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN

Shes a perfect self insert of annoying modern women, and is always right and take charge and the men in the game are subservient to her and her needs.

Fuck that ugly mutt dyke.

It's not going to fail, it's on gamepass, i don'tcare for nu gears, but it' on gamepass, and comfy couch coop gameplay is really hard to find these days

No. They put it to a fan vote but kept it secret until the end of Gears 3.

I wish they'd do a PC release of 2 or 3. I just want that multiplayer back.

>on gamepass
So even less people will buy it.

They added Kerrigan to gears of war

>perfect
>always right
>takes charge
>dyke
I see that you never played Gears 4 or even watched a single cutscene for it. Why are you even here if you don't know the basic things about the game?

Games on gamepass sell a lot. Sea of Thieves was on gamepass day one and it was still topping charts. Same with Horizon 4.
Gears 5 is gonna be fine.

>you now remember playing that nighttime driving section on insane in the first game

Attached: 04C947D0-9F75-417D-B11D-A3666FD3B4FA.jpg (333x335, 30K)

Some developers says they sold 4 times more when they entered on gamepass, it's weird

I guess people use gamepass as a demo to see if a game is worth buying. Also helps that buying a game that's on GP is discounted.
Gears 5 might be the first game I buy off gamepass, but my subscription doesnt end for another year, so it should be cheaper by then.

Hold my fucking beer.

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The gears wiki has some articles updated to include plot points in Gears 5
>returning to New Hope Research Facility to discover the origins of the locust will be a major plot point
>The facility is run down and almost reclaimed by the snowy climate
>Dr. Samson's AI is still operating
>The Warden is a boss fight there

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1563676909619.gif (139x211, 371K)

This. It's better than Gears 4's campaign which is the worst in the series by far.

The fucking sires. Man that place was creepy as fuck in Gears 2. Had a metroid vibe to it.

Are you getting Gears 5 bros? It's supported on windows 7

Attached: kat emile.jpg (1920x1081, 252K)

going to pre-download as soon as its available on steam

Attached: 1534460011067.gif (200x200, 660K)

pre-downloading it as soon as its up on steam

fucking hiroshimoot

Attached: 1541133203202.gif (300x226, 696K)

kek, try the bike-section in 4 on incon

Fuck you, delta. Over.

Also that multiplayer mod with locust is great.

Marcus will probably live. I don't rate Baird and/or Cole Train's chances though.

The coalition cant make good likeable characters, all the new people are boring the swarm looks bad and gears 4 ending was fucking shit because noone cared about Reyna cuz she was a bitch and you only saw her for like 5 min and she was a generic badass women no. 20683

It's like an 11 year old wrote a fanfiction for the post gow 3 plot at this point. Not only do you need a suspension of disbelief but you need a suspension of logic.

Not to mention the end was a complete cliffhanger that accomplished nothing

All gears women are badass. When they're not being use as breeding stock.

Attached: Gow3_bernadette_mataki_by_ankobrown-d47u95k.jpg (900x1464, 253K)

I was replaying 1 a couple weeks ago and it's fucking awful even on hardcore. You have to know where the krill are coming from and when and kill them before they get to you for at least the first half, because the callouts for where they're attacking from are inaccurate or too slow. And then even still sometimes one or two krill in a wave will survive and eat up a quarter of your health for free before you can manage to kill it. I spent like a fucking hour doing that mission and restarting a dozen times in the first minute or two.

I thought seeing Anya wearing a cog uniform and using a rifle after being basically a pencil pusher radio operator for 2 games was absolutely bizarre.

Can you choose to just play as the cool characters?

gow is stupid

Wilko, Delta out

JACK rip this thread

>Putting 4 over anything
Disgusting. 4's campaign is complete dogshit

Attached: katmenu.png (1892x1076, 3.42M)

test

JACK rip this thread

>the recurring joke of this tv-robot being destroyed trough the whole Gears 4 game is the only thing I remember of it

And that´s fucking sad...

Played through the OG games again recently...
What a pathetic legacy.
Just awful the way the games kept interrupting you with their paper-thin story, and "innovative" gameplay mechanics.
That lame-ass attempt at making Carmine and Jack a thing.
Embarrassing.

Attached: 1561179009940.png (822x802, 680K)

Im going to be honest, I though Kait was cute and I liked JD. Their whole relationship thing was charming imo. I also like how Marcus was a mentor figure, his relationship with JD provided some decent moments.

I dont see the problem really. The campaign wasnt particularly bad or crazy story wise. It had some interesting ideas.

Attached: kait-diaz-gears-of-war-4-do.jpg (5120x2800, 2.32M)

4 has a Carmine, blink and you'll miss him though. 5 has Clayton.

I really liked the campaign, and I like the interactions with the cast, especially when Marcus joins in, but biggest problem I think the game has is that it's a filler game. The story doesnt get rolling until second half when you rescue Marcus, and it just ends on a huge cliffhanger.

Well, I think the most fun times I had in the og Gears was the feeling of completely eviscerating the Locust. The games were basically Delta going on a rampage through hordes of Locusts which resulted in entire armies and generals getting killed. It made you feel like you were turning the tide in a desperate war of genocide. GoW4 doesnt really have that feeling. Its more like you're a bunch of refugees fighting some generic orc monsters.

The og crew was also far more entertaining. You're right in that not much happens in this game at all and the enemy types are spread pretty thin. I feel like the Swarm is just a big downgrade from Locusts in every way.

So how exactly do the monsters control the terminators again when their tech seems to be cobbled gigantic steampunk gears + the odd creature taped to something?

I think it started off on a really bad way in having you fight deebies for the first 2 hours. The robots are fucking boring enemies one of the best parts of Gears was always how reactive the Locust were to getting shot, slowing under fire, flipping out, the squishy noises and effects etc etc.

The robots just walked forward into fire until they exploded.

I like Gears 4 because it reminds me the most of Gears 1 where midway through the campaign it goes for a horror vibe, and the most memorable parts of the OG trilogy were the characters moments
>Dom and his Wife
>Cole reliving his football career
>Marcus and his father
>Tai killing himself
>Marcus dealing with his best friends death