Be honest, how long did it take you to realize she did nothing wrong?

Be honest, how long did it take you to realize she did nothing wrong?

Attached: 76012014_p0.jpg (766x1084, 736K)

I knew right from the beginning.

When I saw the white hair.

Attached: Griffith.jpg (1440x1777, 620K)

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_teltelusion__sam (850x1192, 196K)

After Golden Deer which revealed she pretty much did good stuff for all the wrong reasons due to Rhea herself

Did you let Claude go on your playthrough? Personally, I think he's too dangerous to leave alone. I'll show mercy, and he'll spring a trap on me. He can't be left alive, and his death will leave the Alliance no choice but to s̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ join our cause.

I see BE as the villain route anyway so I killed him, no fucking mercy.

Nah, she did everything wrong. Golden Deer route had the right idea.

htt

Hubert, get off the damn computer

Church is the villain route

>being so beta that you'd overlook glaring flaws if it meant you could just sniff a little pussy

Just how little self-esteem do you people have

>implying

Attached: Rhea.jpg (495x646, 84K)

I would agree if they didn't make Rhea become evil some reason and have you kill her. On BL and GD it's nice that she conveniently gets fucked over so that you don't have to worry about her after the other shit.

Sorry to go off topic but is anyone else having problems with posting tonight? When I hit post it takes a couple of seconds to actually post, I thought it was my internet but everything else works fine.

she did everything wrong
especially when she tried to kill her stepbrother and fellow lord at the beginning and nearly ended up dead herself

Church is morally grey

EDELGARD YOU HAVE TAINTED THE LAND OF FAERGHUS FOR THAT YOU WILL DIE

Attached: 1566801262581.jpg (583x657, 100K)

she was born a woman so no, she did everything wrong inherently.

Step on me, my Empress.

Yes user. The only people who like El just wanna fuck her.

She is my favorite lord and I'll have you know I ended up romancing Hubert because autism is cute sometimes

>this is the Emperor's war face

Attached: Edelgard crying.jpg (537x504, 40K)

do you think dimitri would have chosen to be her subordinate if edelgard just had sex with him? i got that feeling from my play through of BL.

Attached: 1565656033234.jpg (876x934, 149K)

>Those Who Slither in the Dark
>This game's primary influence is Genealogy.
Think Edelgard is gonna get juiced up by the Danger Noodle in 5th route?

Attached: Loptyr.png (256x193, 10K)

I like her too, but as a villain. She is a interesting antagonist and her motives are flawed but I can see how her deranged logic makes sense in her head, I obviously disagree with her and think she needs to die but her conviction makes her enjoyable to me.

when I saw that Yea Forums hated her, when Yea Forums usually gets butthurt about something it means it's good.

Attached: 1567129277634.jpg (2580x1320, 457K)

I think sex was off the table at the flame emperor reveal, you still need sensei to comfort him plus death of Rodrigue

>Edelgard
>Primary Antagonist in three out of the four routes
On a more serious note. Edelgard can only be justified should Byleth choose to support her. When that happens, the Professor’s good influence inspires Edelgard to not be reliant on the Agarthans, meaning less if not completely nonexistent crest beasts in the Imperial Army. She also is much more merciful to her own enemies and minimized civilian casualties and army sacrifices. All in all she is less desperate during the war, and “the ends justifies the means” is diminished when the Professor serves as a morality chain. Ironically enough though this cerybsubke case of being a moral fag results in her in not making any territory advances in contrast with non-BE routes.

Attached: 121EB04E-90E6-470D-850D-ECBC8C19167C.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

Is she gonna be the next Armstrong?
As in, brainlets think everything that person said is correct because they took everything at face value without considering the actions?

>Everyone is right/justified/good
>Except for Edelgard
Really makes you think. People get retarded if there's a pretty face with a cute personality involved though.

edelfeet

You wish.

What do you think?

Attached: 2019081317342500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

more like morally gay lmao

>Church route is evil or morally gray.
I AM the Church.

Attached: 449EB195-CC3E-4D0B-B3EB-998563AC5D41.jpg (845x1200, 117K)

Fucking Bernadetta proc'd her special and mercilessly ended him

Is that rhea getting anally fucked by cyril?

That’s an oddly specific yes and no question user. Pray tell would you happens to know the source?

source

How do you deal with this creepy beta orbiter

Attached: Edelgard_ring.jpg (850x1200, 860K)

>If Byleth hadn't interfered, Edelgard would have been killed by the bandits along with the other two nobles, thus preventing the war from starting in the first place
Is Byleth the true bad guy?

Not really, I thought I saw a pic like that in one thread but it obviously got deleted before I saved it.
I think you meant Sothis

hubert is based , he's edelgards oberstein

Edelgard isn't a helpless maiden, she could have easily survived. But the question is whether she would have become as obsessively in love with Byleth if it hadn't happened

Attached: thinkin_of_sensei.jpg (652x680, 93K)

If all three nobles died Fodlan would probably go into chaos and the mole people would have been able to start shit with no one able to stop them.

Edelgard was wrong but I can still sympathize with her reasons for doing it

i've been looking through comment sections for weeks now and gathered that almost no women like dimitri. it's not surprising because he gives really creepy vibes

...What if that's the 5th route?

What the ever living fuck are you talking about, he's the perfect otome boyfriend

all the fujos and fags love dimitri , why do you think blue lions is so popular on Yea Forums?

Who are canonically strongest characters besides the main lords? I feel like the church could just send their squad of Seteth, Catherine, Shamir, Gilbert plus Felix and Lysithea and the molepeople would still get their shit pushed in

Hilda's brother Holst

man children do not make good boyfriends. normies rightly aren't into dimitri

Rhea
Jeralt
Rodrigue
Holst
Emile

Oberstein was a ruthless pragmatist who ultimately saw Reinhard as the best bet for realizing his ideals but was also ready to call Reinhard out when he was being stupid/irrational. Hubert is a beta orbiter who would do anything for Edelgard no questions asked. Hubert wishes he was as great as Oberstein.

Attached: oberstein 017.jpg (960x720, 128K)

Hubert is constantly disobeying direct orders from Edelgard because he thinks he knows better.

Hubert has basically been mindfucked since birth to be nothing but her servant though, it's understandable. It might not even be for wanting to fuck her, he just is so mentally fucked up that he really believes her to be as great as he does since his whole life has been built for him too.

The point is that Oberstein was acting in the interest of his own ideals, Reinhards benefit was secondary. Huberts actions are all for Edelgards sake, even the ones he does behind her back.

I'm not saying Hubert is a bad character, just that he's not on the level of Oberstein.

>JRPG
>You ARE God
So good