So can we redeem our stupid candy CTR items yet or what

So can we redeem our stupid candy CTR items yet or what

Attached: 1566075178378.png (303x188, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mondelez.promo.eprize.com/fuelyourgame/public/COMPILED/fulfillment/TridentSPK_Terms.17f1741424579a8b080e428e4ed56d04.pdf
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting
youtube.com/watch?v=twcLfpeDh5M
youtube.com/watch?v=UEd1GUeSmtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RGnq0p5PHUs
twitter.com/HeyItzMatty/status/1167460830478102528
twitter.com/LEOMARTZ33/status/1167465855929737216?s=19
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvVfPws26c
files.catbox.moe/4qrci2.mp4
files.catbox.moe/6ixe1i.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, tomorrow.

I only want those wheels. How do you get the wheels.

Where can I buy the codes as an EU fag

You buy the normal sour patch kids pack and use the code.

Theres a list of what assets are behind what codes on the second page here:

mondelez.promo.eprize.com/fuelyourgame/public/COMPILED/fulfillment/TridentSPK_Terms.17f1741424579a8b080e428e4ed56d04.pdf

Look janny

A present

Attached: T1562923626404.jpg (305x364, 21K)

I dont need a candy kart. I already have something sweet and tasty.

Attached: 88EAA9FA-4C7D-43E5-9222-35D1077DDFE5.jpg (408x549, 73K)

thanks

Attached: sun3.png (1105x569, 1.11M)

Do it Tawna. Kill the jannies.

Are the packages with CTR codes only sold in specific stores oir something? I haven't seen them anywhere.

So the only ones that can redeem are people from the actual USA , thought South America or at least Mexico was gonna be able to get it as well.
will the website that'll check if you actually live in the US? Is there a free way to bypass this?

Some places might actually be abiding by streetdates
I saw some at a gas station and someone had scalped all the sour patch kids so whatever, man.

the code can only be redeemed on the xbox/ps4/nintendo digital store for that region, that's where the bottleneck and verification is at

Better question. When are they gonna add Nitro stuff I didn’t get from the Nitro Tour?

Oh, I see. Then maybe Mexico and LatAm might be able to get it, not sure if their store is any different.
I guess Europeans and Asians will just have to pay for a VPN to access it.

My walgreens has had the sour patch and trident packs the entire month of august. I was wondering why CTR was on the package.

it might be checking the region that the game disc/cart/code is associated with so it's probably already too late.

so apparently its just the mints container for the actual kart, the other shit like the wheels and the stickers can take a flying shit but i actually want the kart/paintjob

this good lord that is one great looking ride

Most people from Latam just use the american shop, aka they play on accounts with US as country, so yeah they'll most likely be able to get them too, just need someone else to buy the candy for them.

Ok so
If you farm on N. Gin Labs, you get 24 races + 1 Electron Avenue if you do on average sub 1:14:00, which nets you 7,120 with daily bonus, 14,240 with x10.

For the Electron Avenue skip you'd have to complete the race around 1:42 for 18 races for it to be worth it over N Gin Labs (7,200 on weekdays, 14,400 on weekends).

My best time at the track is 0:42:79, if I were to complete the races at, let's say 00:50:00 every time, it would net 14,400 wumpa coins in 36 races, or 28,800 on weekends. I've done

Attached: 1564119877540.png (1280x720, 2.33M)

Gonna look around here again soon for the candy and stuff. Nothing so far.

Is the a site that reduces file sizes? I have a man image I wanna post but the file size is too big

man image?

use photoshop/gimp and increase the compression on save

Attached: 1562198110714.png (238x209, 94K)

I found a site that did a good job

Attached: nitro squad.png (1440x1440, 2.54M)

the lighting doesn't look bad but they look like they're made of wood

Rimba DLC when?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-19-19h35m24s556.png (854x480, 304K)

Tell that to the nip who made it lol

Remember to scalp a handful of promo candies and sell them years later for $20 a piece

Is rimba actually good? I tried watching it but I couldn't bring myself to finish the first episode

holy shit, nice

Attached: cr1548145752787.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

4 episodes rule.

if you can manage, you will see there's a good show undernearth

Attached: snapshot20180626184758.jpg (854x480, 54K)

Attached: C52B4972-672D-4B1D-8E54-B12AEFB13A38.jpg (433x381, 35K)

At what time does the Spyro GP start?

Attached: 2JBwrS80_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

I want a third season.
I want to know more about the wolf.
He's hot.

It happens at pit stop reset

band(((they)))coots

August 30 at 7:00 AM PT (2:00 PM UTC).

So 12 hours before the pit stop reset?

Attached: l566972005795.jpg (365x255, 28K)

>Get a code from a youtube video
>Its the sticker one
FUUUCK

Codes are redeemable now

Attached: trsp.png (706x664, 301K)

>and sell them years later
The codes expire next year.

>Yea Forums has an absolute bitchfit about optional MTX that only buys you what can already be obtainable for free
>absolutely fucking no one says a word about the new vehicle that's both region locked and only obtainable with additional purchases made outside of the game

Attached: 1563833518780.jpg (2000x2000, 96K)

I keep getting a bad gateway damnit

hiroshimoot isn't taking care of the site.

Incredible isn't it

Attached: 1560488529180.png (1280x1143, 325K)

When this post is 5 hours and 20 minutes old the new GP will start.

Euro here, I don't care about these kinds of promotions. I only want what's already in the game/what gets added for everyone.

I'm gonna say something. This is 100 times worse than completely optional MTX that only allows you to save time and doesn't actually unlock unique content.

Attached: 9qerl1rey0e31.jpg (373x419, 27K)

Reminder to ask for Yaya Panda on the official feedback page for CTR, and also voicing any concerns about item/class balance or bugs you've encountered
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting

Attached: Crash Taxi Racing.png (1172x1098, 128K)

Apparently they're not region locked.

Source or fake+gay

That sounds tedious

test

I'm about to find out, buying a code off ebay now

He's a parody of Starwolf. Literally, he can't do shit right.

Unless someone buy the studio, redo at least the second half of the second season and somehow makes the show profitable, I don't think season 3 will ever be made.

Attached: reference.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

if you wanna ask something

Attached: coco ask.png (677x577, 283K)

Why Spyro gets cucked in his own GP and doesn't get a skin ?

Well he must've been doing something right to be where he was in the underworld.

My senses tell me she's teasing someone under the table with her foot. i'm gonna need a source user, just to confirm my hypotesis. Purplebunny gives me random shit.

Didn't work. Unless the update is due to go live with the GP.

I want to yaya with Yaya

Attached: 1566917344978.png (819x930, 64K)

At least I get candy out of this, MTX is just throwing money in the garbage.

I just got here cut me some slack.

I live on the east coast murica and Ive been checking candy shelves but havent found any specially marked candies, anyone have any luck in certain stores

So if we assume each GP adds 3 characters, then the last 6 after Spyro are likely:
Brio
Nina
Moe
Pasanda
Von Clutch
Willie Wumpa

Can't you just get all that shit for free abusing the character preview glitch?

Attached: 1566579693002.jpg (640x640, 131K)

>absolutely fucking no one says a word about the new vehicle that's both region locked and only obtainable with additional purchases made outside of the game
thats a lie. people have been bitching about it ever since it was announced. you just dont hear that much about it because the majority of players are from the region where these products exist.

>Expecting logic from Yea Forumsirgins

How come you can post pictures but I only get a connection error?

These items aren't region locked. Just used a code in New Zealand.

Attached: Capture.png (1286x804, 1.81M)

Where's my weekend bonus?

Attached: 1ba94944.jpg (520x507, 31K)

when the update drops user.

For now, just wait.

Attached: AAAARGH.png (489x584, 247K)

Yeah I noticed when I only got 400 from Electron Avenue, backed out of online after that

How did you get hold of the code?

How'd you get a code?

Bought it off ebay. Scouring high and low for other codes, but the only other one on ebay is going for like $50 NZD. Willing to pay like $20 NZD max for each code, the wheels one was only ~$10.

How the fuck do you even make an account on this dumb website I keep getting Bad Request errors.

Fix your shit Activision.

You're kidding right? people were having a bitchfit over this when it came to light and rightly so as it's actual content locked from most which is worse than microtransactions which are optional.

Just wait for hoarded codes to flood the market, once everyone realizes it's not region locked all those codes will be sold for nothing or even spammed for free on Reddit and similia

In other words, people CAN post their codes on Yea Forums for bros

Attached: 1548006716293.png (652x600, 293K)

Here's hoping. The codes do last until next year so they will probably become worthless after a month. What worries me most is they go full asshole and really make it region locked.

>*snifffffffff*

Make sure to continue farming the exploits before the update hits
Get all the coins you can

>he checked on the website
>not ingame where the regionlock is actually enforced
don't try to trick people into buying your candied snacks without actual proof.

They aren't ingame yet. Think they'll be released with the update coming in an hour, stick around and I'll let you know.

DLC skins don't show up on the list if you don't have it. Not even as locked.

I farmed the shit out of the new Thunder Struck exploit for the past few days and basically became a god at it, I ended up clearing out the entire Pit Stop save for a few common stickers (around 10k coins left I believe), even if they already patch it out today I'm good. Fuck Activision.

what exploits

It's not even showing up for people in America so go figure.

I'm going to work so I'll occasionally be dipping in during my downtime. I was going to scoop up items for euroanons but the regionlock in the fine print is actively discouraging that

youtube.com/watch?v=twcLfpeDh5M

youtube.com/watch?v=UEd1GUeSmtQ

We'll see. From where I'm sitting everything is linked up, from Activision to PS4 account. Not a big loss for me if it doesn't work.

I'd just say to hold off on calling it in the clear until you actually have the item in-game because otherwise other anons might grab a bunch of items and waste a whole 10 dollars to import candy and get fucked on international shipping

youtube.com/watch?v=RGnq0p5PHUs
How I do this one is I go from the ramp or directly under it and drive into that red pipe on the side
Then you have to perform a boost when the mask is dropping you off
The Thunder Struck one is faster but harder to do and apparently Hot Air Skyway can be done in the same way, I haven't tried it though

Actually shipping the candy is retarded, I just asked the seller to email me the code.

>Spending that much on Crash Bandicoot memorabilia and completionism
Are you me?

so I do these online or in single player

You do them in single player
Labs isn't even in the online rotation

They usually remove the tracks from the online selection until the exploits are patched if they become too widespread. Ideally you'd want to do them online for more coins, but single player is also very fast since you don't have to deal with all the queues and loading screens.

you underestimate what some people will do for cosmetics

>imagine actually PLaYING THE FuCkInG gAme hAhahaaaahah what idiot actually PLAYS VIDEOGAMES
>lets just do an autistic exploit for the game currency instead of PLAYING
xD

Damn Yea Forumsros, this cereal code stuff looks like lunacy to me, I even skipped on the exclusive stuff from the Nitrous Oxide Edition because I didn't like its boxart compared to the one in the standard edition.

If the leaderboards are anything to go by the most consistent one is probably thunderstruck, then dingo canyon. Only like 20 people have actually set decent times using that shortcut on Electron Avenue and Hot Air Skyway is even lower.

Thunderstruck is very very easy once you get used to it. I always make it within 20 seconds even while watching youtube videos now.

How the fuck do you do Thunderstruck?

It's all a matter of figuring out when to turn back towards the track and when to jump (as late as possible when going over the track's border). You don't even need speed.

Perhaps if they didn't introduce shitty currency and an online only shop people wouldn't feel the need to do shit like this.

How hard is the candy to find? Have the scalpers already picked everything clean?

There are basically sections of track that you want to jump from and land to to trick the game into thinking you've activated certain checkpoints, Thunderstruck's kind of looks like this, if you jump from or land in the red zone you probably aren't going to activate it, the green zones are from my experience has the highest consistency.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190831013236.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

The shop and economy system is really bad. I love the game otherwise but I'm all for abusing this.

The safest strat is jumping from the spike to the side of the checkered line to the next one.

You're positive? I thought the promotion had you prove you're American through giving an address.

>$20 NZD max for each code
Are you rich? Why are you so willing to pay that much for each?

Yes, that was my next picture. You need to leave the track as well. Which means you need to have enough speed, a good timed jump and good u-turning timing. Every character can do it but you need the speed of like 2 seconds holding X or so I think to clear it.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190831013916.jpg (3840x2160, 1.35M)

Hell I even set my Activision account to New Zealand and it still accepted the code no issue. I think that your sweet company is also doing some kind of sweepstakes promotion that is American only.

I only want three things, kart, paint job and wheels. It's not much of my wage.

And this was my best on Hot Air Skyway

Attached: 1311.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Im from europe, where to buy those codes? And Will they work?

>bust my balls for hours trying to get the perfect race legitimately
>some user comes and just glitches their way to a 15 second run
I don't know if I should be buttblasted or impressed.

Considering this time took about 2 hours to get you decide.

If it makes you feel any better, it won;t be around for long

Isn't the GP starting in a couple minutes?

Update should go live in next 10 minutes or so

The Oxide Edition skins suck except for Robo Crunch, so you made the right decision unless you really like him

Doesn't it start on Pit Stop restart? That would be in around 10 hours for me.

The amount of special treatment crunch has gotten this game is unbelievable. Definitely some furry on the dev teams husbando.

Him and Tiny.

It's here.

Tiny is different. He deserves it. Crunch does not.

The kart or the GP?

He hasn't gotten that much. He didn't get anything in Back N. Time.

GP

Also holy fuck Activision, let me register for your site already

The GP's been released on switch. Still waiting for the update on PS4.

Yeah, he didn't get anything in what will probably be the worst gp.

Spyro is speed

>Spyro Speed
>Hunter Balancing
>Gnorc Turning

Egg

5 hours and 20 have passed. No new GP.

Aaaaannnd I can't but shit
Thanks Beenox

Watch the Prix video, that fixed for me

How are the prices for the bundles?

I'm on the toilet, anons. How bad are the bundle prices this go round?
The probulot/crash bundle last time was disgusting

No kidding, glad we can put that crap behind us.

That furry dev has good taste cause all of Crunch's skins are sick

What!?

They're fucking good, 2 skins and 1 character for 5900

more evidence to that statement though

There's a Gnasty Gnorc and Norms skins bundle, they are priced 5850, and the Spyro Kart bundle is 4050

Attached: oxide.png (287x285, 93K)

Why nothing happened to me?

Ok download is available on ps4
For me at least

>normally 6500
>discount is only of 600 rather than 650 (10%)
So hoverkarts are just disgustingly overpriced, good to know that they aren't cranking up wumpa costs and keeping things priced according to types

Sweet, that Spyro kart is really good looking.

Pics

Because bundles like this have been going on for decades; at least you get a snack out of it. You were probably already buying the damn snacks anyway, too.

Any new skins that werent shown/announced beforehand?

Yeah, just got it myself.

I would if I was American. I love sour candy.

Nope.

Is the weekend bonus active or do we still have to wait three hours?

Is the candy for sale yet? I haven't seen them in the wild

NOT
REGION

Attached: 69263453_2318172598446639_4053099300807245824_n.jpg (1798x1391, 239K)

>I haven't seen them in the wild
Scalpers, user. It's already too late.

God, I want to chew on those tires. Cheers, user.

No bonus yet.

>Went to get my information down for a passport last week
>Got the worst picture taken of me
Kill me

>Using classic music on Spyro Circuit doesn't play the original Mushroom Speeway music

Attached: 4a6.jpg (459x488, 34K)

Anybody mind listing some stores they spotted these at?

I don't want to waste my time checking places that definitely won't have them

Good job user.
Guess I know what I'm picking up next time I get gas. Hope for you non-us anons

From /vg/

Attached: 1567174089658.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

You can now watch you GP progress in the online lobby, by pressing start. Pretty nifty

>For the Horde
Alliance chumps BTFO

Send me something, user. I want the kart too.

You mean in between races? Do you get to see the challenges too or just the progress bar?

Literally any store that sells those items.
Most common will be gas stations and grocery stores since they have dedicated candy sections

Attached: Spyro'sFriend.png (636x948, 114K)

Is the weekend bonus already going on?

It'll probably start in 2.5 hours

>Spyro GP brings the character roster up to 37
>We know for a fact that we're getting Nina, N. Brio, and Moe
>Those additional three will bring the roster up to 40 total characters
Bros... Do you think we're not going to be getting anymore new characters in favor of a CTRNF2?

Attached: 1565262358097.png (731x795, 534K)

Would UK Sour Patch Kids packs have a code?

>Was planning on buying extra candy for my bongfrens on Yea Forums
>It's all region-locked

For what purpose?

Attached: 1523074096332.png (666x666, 11K)

I fucking told you Probulot was considered a premium as a Hovercraft

They're distributed in the us so no.

THEY DIDN'T FIX THE THUNDERSTUCK GLITCH

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah user the datamine went way past that.

Plus it would be stupid to release a sequel when there are whales dedicated to this specific game buying the mtx. Segmenting the community like that would be shooting themselves in the foot

KEEP ABUSING IT

see

Thank you Beenox, I unironically love you.

Where do we get the codes if we don't live in the US?

They changed Kart Sets to Special Karts

Wait, what were kart sets to begin with?

Retro karts

They also added Special Karts to the Switch version, but it's not selectable

First impression of Spyro Circuit: You are royally fucked if you aren't in 1st because the narrow track makes it an item clutterfuck

have american friends

Attached: 1522023252251.gif (500x371, 1.41M)

I don’t know, but you could redeem yourself by getting some standards not playing this shitty game. Why even play this shit when Mario Kart exists?

You buy off scalpers or get an American friend to grab them for you.

>if you aren't in 1st because the narrow track makes it an item clutterfuck
This was obvious from the get go, what did you expect?

>you buy off scalpers
damn, this is just like that Mario cereal amiibo

>redeem your bad taste by playing a worse game
???

>the bundles actually save coins from buying them separately

Attached: dirtyfekir.jpg (910x628, 244K)

Someone should just buy a shit load of codes, put them on ebay undercutting scalper prices, and make a shitload while pissing off typical scalpers and helping out everyone.

Maybe it's for when you assemble all pieces of the gummy kart

>This was obvious from the get go, what did you expect?
That would've required me watching anything more than the preview trailer

Has anybody seen the gum in the wild yet? I can only find the sour patch kids codes

>played the game after the grand prix started but before patch came out
>got nitro
>restarted after patching
>the rewards are still locked and I can't ge them to unlock in any way
BEENOX

>Back Into the Race
>Win a race in Online Matchmaking while being in 8th position at the start of the last lap

Why do they keep having this when it's nearly impossible to do?

Attached: 1562827711570.png (455x467, 624K)

>Magnus is in the new track
BASED

Attached: 1566497699905.jpg (3000x856, 312K)

Gnasty has a Thanos skin, also did they change what the booster item looks like?

So does each code unlock a specific item, or do you unlock a different part progressively with each code?

So did N. Trance get the Humpty Dumpty skin that was datamined?

Enough people didn't complain to them about it

>each code unlock a specific item
Precisely.
It's strange, desu. But it makes it easy to get what you want.

>it reset my wumpa time for the day

With bonuses like these who the fuck needs microtransactions

F U C K

Attached: cr1558718554244.jpg (574x416, 34K)

Nope

Has anyone gotten Shiny New Toys yet? I've tried using the Sypromobile, its paint, and tires together, along with Team Oxide's set, but it doesn't seem to be registering. What does "fully customized" even mean?

Held back for the rerun. The datamine is accurate but not everything will get in immediately just because it's in the data.

Did you put a sticker on as well?

The Datamine also had a lot of stuff we didn't get

Don't forget a sticker

i think it's spyromobile + decal with weird wheels paint and sticker

Use the disconnect trick

I had Spyro, dragon stripes, spyro purple, spyro tires, and the nitro sticker, but it didn't work.

doesn't work on switch anymore as of the back in time grand prix. knowing beenox they probably made it worka again

It worked on my machine when I did it for Back N. Time

Looks Like I'm rushing to get the coco skin this gp
Fuck

How to get codes ??? I Will pay , im from europe

Has anything come out regarding King Chicken?

>The past two GPs have had final legendary skins for the main character of that GP
>But Spyro doesn't get one
What the fuck

Spyro doesn't get love but have another Crunch skin.

Where is the codes within the bags?

I got that stupid bug that won't give you the nitro unlocks
I'm out of the first 2 rewards now

Alright, I got it this time, did the spyro body with all non-standard parts and paints and stuff

Go to the Grand Prix screen or check to see if you've already unlocked them. Or you can try closing out of the game and reopening it again.

How we holding up lads?

Attached: Home Free.jpg (1920x970, 412K)

Why is my code not a full 16 digits?

It's only 12 and the EShop won't accept it

>new items don't replace bought items
>Pit stop is still empty despite all the new items
>Doesn't even fill out all the empty slots
I'm getting real tired of beenox's shit

Wot

It shows I unlocked them in the gp screen, I got the paint and that one actually works
Restarting the game did nothing for me
They're still locked on the customization screen

da fuck nigger?

>They don't know

Attached: hunter-the-cheetah-spyro-enter-the-dragonfly-8.35.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I have, stater brothers in SoCal has both gum flavors, I have an extra of the peach if you need it, psn brapperNsnapper

How?

Earn some Nitro and it'll fix itself

That happened to me a bunch when buying items. Give it a couple hours for the server to catch up.

Spill the beans or there's going to be trouble.

Attached: WrenchHunter.png (900x524, 293K)

It works, you just don't get coins

Shhhhh

It's a glitch; your bar from the last GP won't reset until you do a race

>Complete 2 consecutive laps with Blue Fire out of the exhaust
Weird to see blue fire officially referred to in the game

Attached: emu.png (720x1280, 626K)

I'm glad personally, they're expecting people to get good at the game.

Wumpa time not up yet?

On SPK should be right behind the Crash on the back of the bag

They should add an explanation for it in-game though. I mean I guess people will just google what it is, but still

I agree, but if anyone has stuck around this long they probably looked it up. They should have added all that info when the game launched.

Based

Attached: spyro team racing.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I had a huge smile and watched this shit for like 30 seconds

twitter.com/HeyItzMatty/status/1167460830478102528

>spending money to goad people into getting a reaction
aight got me lmao

Attached: 1564835960171.jpg (1340x1060, 439K)

Hey thanks man, I actually found the peach one though since posting that. Got everything but the mint now

Can't Give You Anything (But My Feet)

Attached: coco foot.png (830x419, 163K)

Do you still have the code? I'm interested.

I assume they haven't added mirror tracks online? These would be really fun for mixing things up

nice Ami kart

Attached: 1565328538806.gif (540x376, 2.92M)

The kart is for Muh gummy

>Have to miss out on the first day of the GP because they changed the update time
I hate this shit.

>Norm skins aren't called "Gnorm"
missed opportunity

maybe if it was blue and white

Attached: 1565449741122.webm (344x544, 2.71M)

Holy shit I suck at these mirror tracks, I love it. It's so confusing. Now I really want online suppor

Attached: 237.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Paint, user

This
Also why the fuck does Gnasty have Aku Aku twitter.com/LEOMARTZ33/status/1167465855929737216?s=19

Small norms skin is based.

it sucks how you cant paint wheels

I don't get an update unless I restart my console so fuck if I know when it actually starts. Happened last GP too. Nice Digits

Attached: 1565759737330.jpg (900x900, 132K)

>Villain is revealed to be the good guy all along

>no sparx tutorial
>no velo tutorial
Soiled

I'm not that guy but I'd be interested in the code if you don't mind giving it away.
I'm outside right now so add me and send it my way if you can.
PSN: FallenGriffon

>matchmaking is finally on top with private match on the bottom

Blessed

Anybody else have a list of patch notes?

So are stores just not stocking the promotional shit until the thing starts or am I just unlucky?

>THIS is the current state of Crash Bandicoot

Some stores actually respect street dates, user

Because Sparx hates Gnasty.

I might get mints tonight, message me on psn later if you want

yeah just add me or message me on psn for it, gotta go wageslave in a minute so if you dont hear from me on there expect to hear from me around 7pm pacific time.I also have the watermelon sour patch kids too

My problem is that my internet in so shit I have to wait until midnight to update.
The first GP wasn't a problem because the update dropped at 8pm, but now with the updates dropping at 10am that means 14 hours of waiting.

Sparx tutorial would've been amazing but I don't know if anyone would be willing to do it

>no one willing to get a kazoo

Alright, I'll add you when I get back then.
I don't think the sticker pack will see much demand (which I think is what the watermelon code unlocks), so I'll pick that up too.
Thanks a lot, man.

Im actually on switch, but if you feel like emailing me the code my disposable email is [email protected]

I would really appreciate it

And talking while blowing into it for like an hour

I don't like the new angle in the lobby

Gnasty is
>handling
>simple
>no threat
>ugleh

Yeah, but a mob boss can't do shit on a track where millions are watching him onscreen.

Attached: dobguards.jpg (1240x697, 48K)

THAT DOES IT!

Attached: gnasty dragon.webm (558x708, 2.88M)

Not sure how I feel about the new track. I love the aesthetic but it's WAYYY too narrow for my taste

Really appreciate the lack of USF though. It's a nice change of pace.

Having him reacting to being turning would have been really great.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvVfPws26c

TURNING?!

I think there is a pretty good chance we will get repeat Prixs with new characters

The amount of love Beenox puts into this game practically balances out how evil Activision is

I might get a couple of codes later on, I'll try to send something to you if I can, user.

>gnasty gnorc is a beginner character
>BEGINNER!?
>He has a low top speed and no chance to DNF
>NO CHANCE!?
>besides, his skins suck
>THAT DOES IT!

Oh gosh.
If only there were more Spyro reps to really make this great.

Attached: 1564326708763.png (786x720, 685K)

Well that didn't take long

Please don't bully Gnasty Gnorc

Attached: L.png (816x635, 880K)

I know it's early but any new glitches to exploit?

>"Last one there's a gnigger!"
Woah, easy on the racist comments spyro.

That's next year's game

Gotta be honest, I don't really like any of this Spyro stuff except for a couple paint jobs and the Coco/Crunch skin

Attached: 0zT4y.gif (499x373, 286K)

How do people discover this stuff?

Based. Thank you

Reminder that Tom Kenny voices Spyro.

Attached: Doflaminbob.jpg (480x316, 30K)

Beats me. Im more surprised at how fast it was found.

Attached: 409FE74F-DFF1-4EAA-B01A-3763AD4D8B1F.png (300x310, 10K)

I hate it
The spyromobile is nice

It's the Oxide strategy

You gotta look at one perfect spot of any map possible and ask "What would Oxide do"

Attached: zoxides.png (236x236, 85K)

Did they change the DNF system? I saw when first place crossed the finish line but it took a while for the countdown to start

No double XP right now?

20 minutes

are there any new skins not mentioned on the GP image?

PS4 and i haven't unlocked the gnasty car despite having spyro. Anyone else?

Well fuck and here I am wasting my wumpa time

files.catbox.moe/4qrci2.mp4
BEENOX
E
E
N
O
X

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Nope.

I don't get it, what happe-

Oh

Oh fuck no

Dr n tropy strikes

Ok that needs to be fixed immediately

Jesus fuck

Attached: 7F7B5A82-6EC8-4D73-BA2D-FDD2C4C1ACEC.jpg (964x750, 102K)

ZA WARUDO

And besides, he is handling

>another speedfag suffering
You guys just make it too entertaining

Attached: 3a1.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Yup, already submitted a support ticket. Think it must of happened because before I even opened the prix tab I already had some challenges ticked off and like 680 Nitro Points after it opened.

Attached: beenox-pls.jpg (1920x2110, 710K)

>watermelon SPK are the tastiest
>have the lanest unlock

Better question, WHY CAN'T BEENOX FIND THIS SHIT BEFORE RELEASING IT?!

kek

Which stores have this shit? I need the kart NOW man...

IF YOU'D RATHER DIE, THEN CLIMB THAT BOOST PAD

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I've played 3 times on electron avenue since the patch and I feel like they've changed things for this track because I sometimes lose reserve for no reason even though that never happened before

I got mine at Walgreens

well that's disappointing. Guess I'll just wait for the next GP

Kek

>have all the codes but the paintjob
>keep getting "browser sent bad request" when signing up for Activision

Activision
Please

Attached: 1567057941074.jpg (1024x910, 99K)

My bag didn't even have a code in it.

Hunter's idle animations a crime

Was it marked?

Something about creating an account on the Crash site is broke, but it'll work if you do it on the Activision one, despite it being for the same damn account.

What would happen if there was a EEnE Grand Prix? I know this sounds fucking random, but if Adventure Time can get into Brawlhalla and Ace from PPG can join Gorillaz, who the fuck knows.

Attached: One Punch Ed.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Thanks user

Yup.

>fire missile
>Ed: "PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER"

Always love the first race on a new track, always a shitshow

>Spyro Circuit is shit for Wumpa Coins
>It shows up and gets voted all the time

Attached: Coco upset.png (721x981, 506K)

Almost, it's sad knowing that Beenox have to do whatever they say, no matter how much they themselves don't like it.

>just started the game
>nitro bar shows up already full
is it safe to play to actually unlock stuff, anons? i dont like this glitch

Attached: 1394418346988.jpg (241x227, 8K)

Vanellope Schweetz?

>Ed is speed
>Edd is balanced
>Eddy is turn
>Track is the culdesac with Eddys scams and obstacles. Wumpa replaced with Jawbreakers

Attached: 12A4F533-F545-47A9-BF6D-326A7155D318.jpg (900x900, 62K)

This is why we need constant 1.2x multiplier for the GP track for the duration of the GP that stacks with the daily and weekend where applicable.

>a fucking Wumpa instead of Koala Kong
this hurts

Yes, visit the pitstop. I made a shitpost earlier about it.

Rerun leftovers would then be Baby Tropy, Baby Cortex, Ripto, Sorceress, Koala Kong, Rilla Roo, and Chick and Stew.

files.catbox.moe/6ixe1i.mp4
BEENOX
E
E
N
O
X
Second edition

I don't have the car either

>Tag Team Racing GP comes up
>Chick and Stew declare they'll be racing
>Take two slots
>Third slot is Pasadena

>not a Chicken GP with King Chicken, Chick, and Stew

What the fuck, I just lost all my coins

Attached: 4b61d67d.jpg (577x960, 44K)

is ti my impression or it is kinda hard to boost more than 2 times in the spyro track? this shit has a lot of curves.

King Chicken is grouped with Emperor Velo

Oh ok I got them back by restarting the game

>There's too many invisible walls, what do we do
>Just remove some floors

>Spyro is Speed
>Gnasty Gnorc is Handling

Attached: dakini_brow.jpg (1200x1138, 214K)

Turnkino wins again

And Hunter, a fucking cheetah, is balanced

Attached: ly12y3975k.png (317x345, 248K)

thats not what i meant. it has a shitload of curves so you can boost 3 times often, even as turn because you to, you know, turn to another direction.

Literally useless.
He should have at least been Accel.

Best timeline

Attached: 1557472644327.png (1242x1394, 618K)

Literally just git gud, I've already won three times as Liz and only once did a fucking Baby T come close to stealing 1st, ofc it could be people are getting used to the track but it's not difficult at all

>Spyro
>Speed
As much as people don't want to hear this Spyro should have been Balanced

>Eddy is turn

You know he's fucking acceleration. Also, what would their skins be?

Rimba Racer?

Holly shit, nigga. Are you ok? Did some one hurt you? i didn't say the track was either bad or that having more turns than usual was a bad thing in itself. I am doing the time trials and i already have a better understanding on the track. All i did was say the track has a lot of curves and turn for it's size.

Nah, it makes sense that Spyro is Speed if you take into consideration that he's faster than Hunter and can go through a gate or run on a boost pad and go really fucking fast.

Attached: 1542844617091.gif (320x240, 278K)

>game just crashed when retrying a race
>get scared since I haven't made a backup since hours before the gp and some grinding
>think shit is lost
>everything was fine and the gnorc mobile unlocked fixing my problem

Gnasty Gniggers WW@

Same here, my IP has been banned for ages now, for no reason. Fuck you, Jannies.

Last place with all the other slow ass handling characters.

Why would you not make him the same class as Crash though? I know nothing about Spyro so if it makes sense in the context of his world that's fair enough but it seems weird that you wouldn't make him on par with the main character of this series.

Gnasty Gang rising up
Spyro the Dragon is a bitch ass motherfucker

Attached: N63GYw1E_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

But Gnasty is faster than him. It should've been Spyro=Balanced, Hunter=Accel, Gnasty=Speed

Spyro is fast as fuck. Certainly faster than Crash. It made more sense for Spyro to be speed or accel and Hunter should have been accel but oh well.

Actually its 2nd and 3rd thank you very much.

>gnasty gnorc is a beginner character
>he has a low top speed and no chance to DNF
>his skins suck

>But Gnasty is faster than him
If that's the case then how did Spyro catch up and beat him?

Attached: 1542334179409.png (360x369, 242K)

Because he ran to a dead end.

He didn't catch up you dragonshitter

>thanos gnorc
>bad

SKINS SUCK?!
THAT DOES IT!

and ugly

Attached: Besides.png (256x256, 129K)

Gnasty won that fight you fucking pro-dragon revisionist

You're overestimating how easy these tricks are. The people who find these glitch shortcuts are either used to exploiting wall/ramp collision in games or found it by accident. And it's not like people are casually pulling them off. I've seen online races for these past few days of people spending the whole race trying to do exploits.

>Spyro is fast
Alright fair enough, I wouldn't know so I can't exactly argue. I was expecting him to be balanced because him and crash are both the protagonist, you'd think he'd be accessible. Was not expecting Hunter to be anything other than Accel though holy shit.

ugly

Attached: 1a5d23d9240bd30d81b74166d8be7ae1.png (1000x1000, 668K)

>Spyrofag already tries to take shortcut every lap
>fails each time

Attached: 1500172364140.gif (500x375, 497K)

I was hoping that fuck was accel
I have no accel character to use until 17k nitro

>the online lobby camera angle has changed so you can see the characters and karts better
Nice touch

Attached: bröhh.jpg (340x340, 124K)

You did not just shit on undead and magma Gnasty, you dumb bitch, Gnasty is class, love and NOT ugly.

>try Airplane trick
>not only does it no longer reconnect you to server before the race is over (and thus deny you the challenge), it also denies you Wumpa Coins and Nitro, AND prevents you from going back online until you've restart your Switch

Eat a dick, Beenox. If you don't want people to cheese your challenges, don't have your challenges include Back Into The Race.

Attached: 1496080592682.gif (400x330, 1.41M)

Its been like that since the second GP

reported the exploit ;)

Not for me it hasn't, I lucked out and lost connection mid game and got the 8 to 1 because of it.

Which one?

he forgot his running shoes

No, I was able to do it in the previous GP.
But I did do it Day 1 of Back N. Time, so it may have been patched halfway through.

It still worked if the host left, but airplane mode was patched a month ago

What the hell? What is this new lobby angle? Why?

So you can see everyone properly?

>He can't out run gnasty in his boss fight
Get out pleb

So you can actually see everyone's loadout?

Attached: 1581109125969.jpg (385x299, 12K)

Spyro being speed is actually accurate to how he plays in his own series.

This, glad they changed it rather than sticking him balanced like everyone thought.

Crash should be Accel due to the jump slide strats in his own game, then.

>Spyro is speed

New main get.

Seeing 3 spyros on the podium was pretty nice even though I wasn't one of them

Character stats have never been meant to reflect a characters in universe speed, otherwise Tiny and Dingodile wouldn't be the fastest. It's always been more reflective of their weight class.

Did they fix N. Gin Labs yet?

Unfortunately yes

Did they fix the lab basement grinding method?

See
>476069462
>476070182

They need to fix the other two classes not make everyone Accel or Speed.

I have no clue
Never tried using it before

>I want my game to be broken

That's not the point. The thing is that the classes are not representative of how someone plays.

Then gnorc and krunk would be speed but here we are.

>I want my games to be cookie cutter boredom where everything is perfectly balanced, God forbid someone has an edge or disadvantage

With Krunk it's probably because he's a first boss like Roo. Don't know why Gnasty's turning.

How does Crash being one of the easier classes to use not make sense? That's what led me to believe Spyro would be Balanced.

I'm just trying to grind my coins man

>competition comes down to who can perform a track-breaking glitch the fastest rather than who can actually race through it legit
sounds stupid. good thing it's not up to you.

We made it, Spyrobros

Attached: 1544562848583.png (1280x720, 2.25M)

Balanced isn't easy. It has all the drawbacks of speed with none of the advantages. Feels like you're driving on ice all the time. Balanced is totally fucking busted.

Exactly. Which is why is surprising Spyro is speed and not balanced.

Why is he so smol?

>can't use the one lap glitch to grind skins anymore
FUCK
YOU
BUSYWORK IS NOT CHALLENGE

Attached: 1565418183536.jpg (808x720, 175K)

>All the drawbacks of speed
Are we playing playing the same game? I can make every turn in Electron avenue without having to U-turn. With the exception of the shortcut

He's never been big

Time to get online drumpfy

This and Hunter not being Accel makes me wonder why they made the choices they did.

how would that make it go any faster
I wanted to get that shit wrapped up so no Nitro would be wasted

Is that supposed to be impressive? It's not a difficult track and speed/accel is still going to kick your ass if the player is of an equal skill level. At least turning is good on some tracks, there is zero reason to play balanced aside from liking a character.

But it feels like shit regardless because of the input delays that are pretty much only on Balanced/Speed characters.

You sure?

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Hunter ended up being Balanced because they didn't want two GPs in a row without a balanced character
Next GP we'll either have no speed or no turning character if it's just three again is my bet

Then why isn't Crash Accel

Prehistoric Playground > Twilight Tour > Spyro Circuit

Attached: 1550742146308.png (260x265, 69K)

Agreed

>Head to head with 3rd, steal 3rd from them right at the finish line
>Results pop up
>5th
>5th place wasn't even next to us

Attached: 1511298705770.png (676x473, 213K)

No, there'll always be at least one of each for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
Balance and Accel will be taking turns
Turning Nina is happening whether you like it or not

THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THIS SHIT YET?!

Delete this.

FUCK YOU I WROTE ON THEIR FEEDBACK PAGE THAT NINA SHOULD BE ACCEL

While it's puzzling I'm not complaining, I've loved Spyro ever since I was a kid and having him as Speed is great. I can main him without having to worry about him being underpowered.

Are we having the same conversation? At what point did I say Balanced can beat speed and accel? I made the comparison that Balanced can make turns Speed can't just but drifting you brainlet.
>There is zero reason to play balanced
>Balanced is hard
Nigga wut?

>input delays
Not that it had anything to do with the point of my post but explain user.

Brio will be accel, moe will be speed.

>he thinks they read that shit
lul

Attached: 1374290475228.gif (133x121, 112K)

test

Why is Spyro Circuit so narrow? Bloody hell.

>explain user
>open CTR NF, PS4
>Use the d-pad
>play Accel and Turning

>Now play Balanced and Speed
>Steering has noticeably shittier response

You implied balanced is easy to play, if it is then speed is as well despite being "Advanced" because balanced has all the drawbacks of speed and zero advantages. Turning is the beginner class and until balanced is fixed it's just trash unusable tier.

have you guys ever met somebody who likes Spyro but doesn't care for Crash. i've never seen or heard of anybody with it, but i've seen some people with the reverse

I'm not complaining either I just didn't expect they'd make the choices they did.

>Turning is the beginner class
I'd argue Accel is actually the beginner class. It's the most comfortable one and easiest to just pick up and play.

I love Spyro, I don't love the fanbase however

But generally I like both

Then why reply lol

What's the fanbase even like?

Because he's fat, slow and ugly

I've been seeing some weird ass CTR threads recently, does the game have a shit ton of microtransactions or something? the original game didn't have that

Noisy.

It does (and that's a good thing!)

>Turning is the beginner class

How is it beginner when it's the hardest class to win races on Hard with?

No, it only has 2
You can buy the currency the game uses or use that currency to fill up your nitro meter at the end of the grand prix
You NEVER have to touch either of these options

pinstripe looks like he fucked my wife

Attached: crash_bandicoot__nst____pinstripe_potoroo_by_mrunclebingo_dddbgz6-pre.png (895x893, 466K)

Turning isn't even good for beginners. The hard turns make it difficult to learn the reserve system and the slow speed makes it hard for someone who hasn't grasped the boost system to win. I got a guy who pretty much has never played any kart racers to play a couple medium AI races. He won on his first try with speed but couldn't manage to win consistently with turn. It's just bad.

The second option isn't related to the first though, stop spreading misinformation

>currency
>nitro meter
>only has 2
>you can buy

user I can tell you're using letters, but when you use them in that way I have no idea what they mean, what is this madness you're raving about, why is there a candy-mobile

Attached: 1499814172955.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

I'm not on ps4 so I couldn't say. I don't have input delays when I play any class.

I did say balanced is easier to play, still do.
>Balancced has all the drawbacks of speed
No it doesn't stop saying that. Just because balanced doesn't turn as much as the actual Turn class doesn't mean it makes the same drifts as speed. That's why I brought up electron avenue.

>Turning is the beginner class and until balanced is fixed it's just trash unusable tier.
What does that have to do with anything i've said?

Did you even read the post?

Alright this is a robbery. Give me those Trident Vibes tropical beat codes and nobody gets hurt. I am not finding them in my stores.

Attached: 1S62996941947.png (453x422, 316K)

All this is further proving is how busted and op speed is and beenox clearly seems to be aware of it and will continue to do nothing.

>The N-Sane and Reignited Trilogy were my introductions to both Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon
>Enjoyed Crash 1
>Loved Crash 2
>Crash 3 is okay

>Loved Spyro 1
>Spyro 2 is alright
>Haven't finished Spyro 3 yet
I've 100+% each game, but I've been struggling to keep my attention for Spyro 3. I can't tell if I'm just burnt out on it or not enjoying it. I literally played the entire series back to back, one game after the other.

Attached: 1542803793484.jpg (1463x2048, 301K)

The new blue motor item lets you get Blue Fire on any track.

UGLY?! THAT'S IT!

It's limited. You can't keep it like you can from a blue flame pad

So where in the internet can I buy Trident Vibes with CTR codes? I really like that green paint but I can't buy it locally since im a weon conchetumare

Don't be afraid, Crash. It will be okay.

Man, the Spyro track is nostalgic but I feel it could have been much more fanservice-y. Things like the gem pickup sound from the original and numbers popping out of you when they touch your kart, for example.

Is there a reason the wind wizard's project is nigh invisible while the ice wizard's is so fucking huge and blatant?

He did, Crash

is that canon?

DON'T HIT THE GRASS OR ROCKS

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190830203611.webm (746x480, 1.95M)

Fuck knows at this point.

Crash doesn't have a canon.

>BUSYWORK IS NOT CHALLENGE
It's not supposed to be, they just want you to buy microtransactions.

What's so nigh-invisible about a goddamn tornado?

I don't get it

AAAA I want to play as Spyro already

man these new tracks are so good, makes me wish they just made a game out of that

No. It was never canon to begin with.

Just do the TS or EA lap skips, it's actually faster than 1 lapping shit.

Good.

Spyro Team Racing when? Post roster and track ideas

>Spyro Team Racing
Will it just be a CTR clone with a Spyro reskin?

>dont care for the glowing tires
>they keep hogging up the pit stop

Attached: 1469206599535.jpg (236x187, 8K)