Yes 3 copies of Shenmue 3 please, 2 for my girlfriends

>Yes 3 copies of Shenmue 3 please, 2 for my girlfriends

Attached: 1567034288430.jpg (720x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7gDBVmgIRA
youtube.com/watch?v=kNm7YWy6M_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9kyP1Bsx4
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6'0 vs 5'11

How tasty is that McSpaghetti?

It's pretty good.

mcdonald has spaghetti?

sir this is a mackindleds

they vary stuff around the world to cater

this is a mcdonalds you fucking retard

Attached: 1565606650039.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

the portion is too small, there's not enough meat in it, the sauce tastes like ketchup

Pretty gross. It's just spaghetti with sugar

Hmmm... Yep! I'm thinking that is very based, Ryo!

Attached: 1554243645708.gif (240x284, 3.2M)

Pretty gross. It's spaghetti with sugar

>cant buy his hotdogs
>cant eat or give the cat hotdogs
>that moment Ryo is finally gonna eat a Tom hotdog but the game skips the scene
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why are you going to the Phillipines to get a Japanese game?

>McSpaghetti.

Couldn't afford to go all the way.

>We serve food here sir

Attached: fflip.jpg (992x512, 191K)

>Not hitting up jollibee instead

Attached: giphy.gif (275x335, 3.64M)

>Why yes, I do like WRPGs. How could you tell?

Attached: 1544477978798.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

Sir, this is a McDonalds

Sounds fucking horrible

Why would someone even make this? What is the point.

Depends if you're a Filipino. They like their spaghetti sweet and with hot dogs in it. Don't ask why, they just do.

She is literally like 1.5 meters shorter than him.

insecurities

'tism

Guys a Filipino girl wants the D. Should I administer it? What am I more at risk from; her father and brothers finding me and beating my shins with their tiny Asian fury, or her getting knocked up and following me home and stopping my life of video games?

>imposing 6'2 height
rofl

Watching white people react to Jollibee is a guilty pleasure desu

Okay Goldilocks

SIR THIS IS A MACDONALDS

>not hitting up the fucking landfill to get the most authentic filipino food

youtube.com/watch?v=c7gDBVmgIRA

What do you expect from something that literally costs a dollar and is cheap even by Filipino standards

Primarily because of Jufran

moreso the later, but I wouldn't count out you getting your ass Shivved

I must do BIG poos.

I think I'd kill myself if I were Filipino. THEY don't even like being Filipino, they try to group themselves in with Asians despite being more similar to pacific islanders in culture and language. It'd be like calling Russians or Indians Asian I get that geographically, they technically are, but everyone has a specific idea of Asian in mind when you bring it up and it sure as hell doesn't include vodka and balut

Attached: 4T1shlcz8o1_r1_500.gif (500x374, 1.96M)

Aside from chicken adobo, literally everything made by flips is English-tier levels of shit "cuisine".

>That head turn
Ricardo? Is that your new job?

In my experience they're more than happy to have their family members BLEACHED but then again I've never met my brother-in-law

sir, this here sucky sucky mcducky

Clearly you haven't met many Filipinos

wmaf is disgusting

tfw no giant bf to cuddle with while playing vidya

Based, that recent Shenmue trailer was pure soul.

Is she a low class girl? If so, her relatives are more likely just going to try to mooch off of you.

>we sell food here sir

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>Upcoming shift 8:00 AM thusrday

Attached: 1566367019580.jpg (180x216, 9K)

>Olivier Richters
>6'2"

Top fucking kek

Sir you need to lose some weight first

Attached: Burger Time.webm (750x420, 2.06M)

I live in Maui. Half the population is Filipino and there are so many Koreaboos

>sauce taste like ketchup
annnnnd dropped

I can never tell, it never reaches my table everytime I order

>maui

theres the issue then.

imagine the ropy, pillow-soft shits she has after eating all that bread UNNNGH

>Sir, this is Mcdo.

Probably the same in Oahu, and I hear similar complaints about Koreaboo Filipinos on the West Coast

Maybe the younger women, on the east coast or at least In Florida everyone here is prideful in their heritage to a stupid extent.

it seems like america of all places has the most boring mcdonalds menu
every time i see mcdonalds images from other countries they have interesting things

m-mommy

In-N-Out > Five Guys

>why yes i think anyone shorter than me is a subhuman. how did you know?

Attached: 1551158680291.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

I don't know which is worse to be honest, I hate people who strongly define themselves on one shallow feature.

>Why yes, I do shake people down for their money, how could you tell?

True that, I'll be damned if I didn't grow up around good food though.

I like that black guy looking back going "what the fuck?"

Indians are Asian too man but they also dont get the same credit.

Kill yourself

I miss when I can eat stuff like this everyday. Now my acid reflux is so bad I can't sleep more than 4 hours without coughing myself awake or choking on mucus because stomach bile fucked up my esophagus so bad.

I'm only 6'4", but man did I have fun towering over insects in Asia.

dude is a real life 40k space marine

>COME AND GET IT

I bet one of his arms can feed a family for a week.

>Oh shit I'm sorry, I meant 3 copies of McShenmue, 2 for my McGirlfriends.

Imagine him sitting on your face and suffocating you with his crotch as a joke haha

They're closer to middle eastern

like everything else at mcdonalds, crap

So this is what the white man is capable of.

Is this the Philipines?

his arms seem like 5 inches longer than they should be

There's literally only one in my state

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Even fucking Gordon Ramsay likes mickey D's
Say what you will but their food tastes good, that's fact

>Asians
>McSpaghetti
It sure is

Closer != Middle eastern. Its like saying Dark Souls isnt JRPG because it is not weeb/anime style

poos in loos are there own species

>wearing tight shirt in winter
He just wants to show off doesn't he.

Dark souls is literally a wrpg

that was legitimately funny
maybe you should get an actual sense of humor

Sir this is McDonald.
Please leave or I will be forced to call the police

Definitely means they're no Asian you idiot. Reading comprehension is hard. If them being closer to Middle Eastern than Asian still means they're distinct from Middle Easterners, then they're definitely not Asian. I think of them as their own shit, culturally and appearance

As a flip myself, is it me or do filipino's just have a tendancy for autism. Like almost every filipino i meet is like some kind of meme muncher, even the hapas.

t. fatty
Eat some real food for once.

They are super flamboyant, like Mexicans but less tryhard badass.

>dark cuck
>rpg

Do you live California?

>Calling someone idiot when they themselves dont know the geographical locations of poos in loo
Sure thing amerimutt, dont choke on that hotdog though, you dont suck on it you bite it
But it is not wrpg though, made in Japan with western audience in mind

She has a government job that pays well, for someone who lives there. You convert that into first world country money though and it's nothing.

>Fact: Flips are the most powerful race on Earth.

I could drink McDonald's sweet tea straight from the fucking tap until I went into a diabetic coma.

I only get acid reflux(?) if I eat shit with tomato sauce. I don't even know if its acid reflux, but my chest/throat feels like its on fire so much that I could even breathe fire if I tried.

This whole "Are flips Asians?" debate is the lowest IQ shit I've seen on Yea Forums in a very long time.

Attached: Nobody.jpg (500x498, 59K)

Dark souls is far more like a zelda 1 inspired JRPG than WRPG/CRPG. Unlike dark souls, CRPG's are a lot more like life simulators, dark souls plays it straight.

>only 6'4"
You can height mog 99% of all Filipinos by only being 5'11

wouldn't you

the flips I know also go into some extreme if that makes sense. Either the most friendliest bro, the sluttiest slut, the most depressing of incels, the most social of the chinks, or the gayest fags. I've never met a "normal" flip.

Attached: 1562454216471.png (449x642, 450K)

Flips are a mix of Spanish and Asian right? I'm surprised that Spanish isn't one of their main languages.

Guam

Please stay in school. If you could remember the context from 3 posts down the chain, you would know I'm not talking about them being closer geographically, I mean they're closer in culture, which is the important aspect that everyone is comparing. You can keep memeing but Indians will never be considered Asian by actual Asians

That is acid reflux/heart burn. Tums or something chaulky like altoids helps with it. You have a problem with chocolate, soda, tomato stuff/red sauce, and spicy stuff (soda is the strongest thing that fucks the stuff up). I have it too and drove it to extremes when I drank a 12pack of cherry pepsi in 30mins (was gaming hard). I couldn't sleep for months with that heartburn. So I got a nexium, changed my diet and got healed. Then I got to have tomato stuff, chocolate, and spicy stuff again but I can't ever drink soda again.

Attached: gl_37_23.jpg (1280x1966, 1.21M)

It also crunches with numbers which Japs like in their games

Eh I work out and take /fit/s advice but I'm too autistic to have no shame in showing off my body.

Attached: janoy.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Maaaaan, this ass is delicious.

They have a tendency to act autistic for laughs, yeah. That's why it took me so long to find out I'm actually autistic and every joke I made in high school was actually taken seriously because it isn't out of the ordinary for me to act abnormal.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I just want my chicken Mcdo

>Hurr go to school
Even so, they are asians since they are located in asia regardless of culture... Maybe you go back to school and learn to banter. Your arguments wont fly since culture in asia is a lot more diverse than slant eyes you retard

user you look pretty big for a bodybuilder to me.

Ever heard of Taiwanese aboriginals? If you consider them asian, then Filipinos are by default Asian as well, since they descend from Taiwanese natives.

Most flips, like myself, are trilingual, at least if they're well educated. Filipino, English, and whatever native language they have in their provinces. Its those provincial tongues that is closer to Spanish.
If they come from the capital and areas near it, they would only know filipino and english

Better find out what she's really after then since it's not just money.

Mixed race since most comes from malays and china through land bridges until plat tectonics and shit

it big for a bodybuilder

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Filipino is a race not a language indio. The word you are looking for is Tagalog which is also a subset of Filipinos that speaks it

Tanga kang animal ka

Does anyone else think Tagalog/Flip accent sound horrible or do I only think that because people usually hate the accents they have?

You must be thinking of those regionals speaking tagalog. Bisaya is shit sounding and so are Bisayans speaking tagalog.

Then Russians are Asian, good job retard.

and on top of that they're technically Hispanic too

No it's just really sharp and ugly sounding. And it's not even a cool-sounding sharp/ugly like German.

>um... h-hey, excuse me, w-which way to 98st- ...n-no, I'm not from here...

No. Straight English with a Filipino accent is tolerable.
Now Taglish is an unholy abomination. Tagalog and English mixed with no rhyme or reason all in a valley girl accent complete with "like" and "you know" is unbearable.

Incorrect, Russia is a transcontinental country. At first they are considered Asians also but because of history they are also part of europe.

... How does it feel to be retarded?

Five Guys generally has better patties, but In-N-Out has better cheese and their buns aren't made of wet tissue paper

Real life Jo Jo body

Eh, its more or less interchangeable from my poor, provincial point of view.

I'd say that the flip accent is far more varied than you think, as not only the accent but the entire language can change depending on what part of the country you're in. Hell, the local dialect can change by just moving 100 km or so, sometimes less

please tell me this is real, tell me where it is, and tell me that guy is 5'11.

Sex with those women has to be incredible.

Omg, dat assssssss why cant I get a guy like this

thor's male, you fucking homo

>McSpaghetti
McFuckin' 'scuse me?

Just saying, you're right technically but no one will consider them Asian and that's what they're trying to argue. Indians and Filipinos are not Asian even if they descend from them because their cultures are so dissimilar to Asians

READ THE THREAD YOU STUPID NIGGER

We are entirely half Spanish and half Chinese culture. Wtf is with this not Asian bullshit?

I get it a lot when I eat red pasta foods or greasy stuff. Tums is a fucking life saver.

>chicken McDO

Sounds pretty DO

You're a big guy

The term you are looking for is???

SOUTHEAST ASIAN (as opposed to East Asian)

Duh

This video is for you

it piss

*Ahem*
Chinese: East Asian
Indian, Filipino: Southeast Asian
Duh

sneed

>chink
Hell no. We're just half Spanish and half those ugly aboriginals that you see in New Zealand or Australia.
Indians are Central Asian. Don't lump those people with us.

not >Indians and Filipinos are not Asian even if they descend from them because their cultures are so dissimilar to Asians

whered you get the knowledge that asians only revolves on those 3, almost dissimilar, races? IMO theyre actually the most un-Asian since most of their culture came from different parts of Asia that YOU dont consider Asian

It's not that bad.

Attached: Chicken-McSavers.jpg (700x367, 82K)

meanwhile on Yea Forums

Attached: Untitled.png (184x278, 37K)

>sauce tastes like ketchup
It's McDonalds, the sauce probably IS ketchup

drop to a normal BMI before you end up with Barrett's.

Can you like, grab the nearest GEOGRAPHY BOOK and read it? Thanks.

They’re only “asian” in the same sense people in the asian side of Russia are “asian”, northwestern india speaks a lot of hindi natively, central asia has a few other indo-iranian languages, so they’re linguistically closer to an Anglo than a chinese is to a korean, mostly because chinese and korean aren’t related at all. Culturally they’re sort of their own thing except in the south, since buddhism spread quite far east. Things are all sort of on a continuum, but I definitely wouldn’t identify indians with orientals

Also can you stop hating on Indians? Curry is bomb OK thanks

Those don't exist anymore.

>orientals
UM, HELLO This term is offensive like such as, (GYPSY) We do not use this kind of language *bows* aragato

>(USER WAS BASED FOR THIS POST)

im not hating on indians... i love them women. brown, sexy and they smell good after sex! that is why i include them in the best classification of race... ASIAN

lets be honest
When was the first/last time you ever heard an Asian in real life get offended by the word "Oriental"? And I'm saying this as someone from the Philliphines.

It literally just means Easterner. Imagine if white people got offended by the term "Westerner".

>the portion is too small
is this true or are you like 400 pounds?

Carring me olientar offensive to me

Well if you know this then why don't you just want to be called Southeast Asian instead of being lumped into the same category as East Asians and Arabs

FUCK OFF FLIPFAGS, I HATE ALL OF YOU
HALF OF EVERYONE WHERE I LIVE IS A SHITTY DIRTY FLIP JOLLIBEE ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD FUCK

Attached: all-might-1084387-1280x0.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I stole a cute filipina's lingerie while she was away visiting her family.

Attached: cursedgoose.jpg (792x676, 46K)

You call rugs or teapots "oriental"
Human beings I think usually want more respect than that

It's not that offensive it's just the speaker sounds ignorant

Jannies finally cleaning up cancer.

Wish I was a chad to have the confidence to just go out on sweatpants as ugly as these

You faggot, he's wearing Bucci sweatpants. The finest sweatpants that you can find in a black person mall.

>Stomach deformation

I mean, from birth to pretty much the end of education we're taught that we're Asian. I didn't even know 'Pacific Islander' was a thing until my family immigrated to America.

sounds about right

The Orient usually describes that east asian area that has the people with "Almond eyes".
I, personally, think it's a really cool word and a good way to distinguish parts of asian.

Did you know that, technically, Indians are Asian? Russians are also Asian.
But when you hear "Asian", you automatically think of those "Almond eyed" people. I think that this does a disservice to the entire Asian region.
It's also tough to talk about specific places and people within Asia. Like if some one is "ethnically Chinese", you can't really call them "Chinese" because that brings all of the stuff of the People's Republic of China on them, and they may or may not want that. My grandparents refer to them as "Sino-Orient", which is a perfect way to describe a race and location without the baggage of politics.

Make Oriental great again.

all this but unironically

Master Chief irl

99 PHP
Considering how American portions are apparently fuckhueg compared to the rest of the world, how does that stack up against 2 equivalent snacks off the dollar menu?

McDonalds is shit, and you're shit for enjoying it

Yo onions filipino y yo hablo espaniol

In US/Canada, it wasn't even legal for many east asians to marry whites or own businesses or vote until a good decade or so after WW2

plenty of the racial discrimination laws and propaganda posters used 'oriental' as their term of choice

I'm of Chinese descent and I don't personally find it offensive (Hong Kong & Canada represent), but I get how some people could come from areas where 'oriental' is like saying 'nignog'. Especially the US south, man those guys are good at smiling and giving backhanded compliments while offering you sweet tea.

>They like their spaghetti sweet and with hot dogs in it. Don't ask why, they just do.

Unironically, that sounds like the palate of single-digit-age children.

>wordfilter makes speaking Spanish impossible

lmao

Attached: 1567058541447.png (644x800, 43K)

I'm the author of the post you're responding to.
I'm from the South and I have a Chinese wife.

Nothing but absolute respect for most Orient. They are the preferred immigrant.
The community of mostly whites accepted her really easily.

>>Hell no. We're just half Spanish and half those ugly aboriginals that you see in New Zealand or Australia.
Eh, not really. We got too much Chinese shit like certain New Year's eve celebrations, all those buildings in Cebu, the celebration of Chinese new year, foods like siopao, most of the countries successful businessmen being half, quarter, or full Chinese, and having sayings that come off stating that someone is good with money because they're 'intsik'.

What the fuck? Were you eating nothing but junk food your whole life?
Drink some milk and kefir every day.

No, funny story, I was trying to cut soda out of my life by drinking seltzer water and other non-sugar carbonated drinks. Little did I know that it cuts through your throat and stomach just the same as soda.

Rofl i usually wear sweatpants and shirt exactly like his when i bicycle in the morning. You just have to not be a soiboy.

>Soda
Ah that explains it.
You can't survive a day without sugar don't ya?

Imagine being at food so fat you look and see computers

fuck pinoys and their horny gamer girls

>He thinks JRPG is a regional descriptor and not a genre

What

No, like I said, I was deep into drinking carbonated seltzer water. Try it for yourself and see what happens.

And Avatar is anime, right?

No thanks i only drink mineral water, tea and milk products.

I got a flip gf..but she went with the white guy, so I lost the game. Found out years later she got fat..I still would hit it.

>12pack of cherry pepsi in 30mins (was gaming hard)

Attached: anguish.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Funny Bear Burgers is better.

Filipino women are so fucking ugly. I don't know how an entire race can be so unaesthetic.

>DUDES, can i have some ketchup?

Who is this? This is the type of waifu that im talking about. All girls I've ever gone out with pretend that they eat like a fucking mouse. Hell, fucking mouses probably eat a lot more relative to their body size.

Attached: 1559553370130.gif (189x189, 212K)

Some are ok. I'm a flip and I find our women nicer. White women have more variance in beauty.

>the sauce tastes like ketchup
That's a good thing.

the thing is he is a CEO at 29, probably started way before that, on top of being a body builder, tall height, and a good face. i guess i made bad choices in life to not look like pic related at 23, which definitely do exist

Attached: 1562568148190.jpg (764x1024, 90K)

basically most guys which a kind of physicue like this do indeed show off to the point of only having tight shirts, although if i wore jeans like that it would probably be called autism jeans because i dont look like him

Attached: virgin attite.jpg (170x607, 26K)

do you think a spaghetti meal the size of a small mcnugget box is enough for you?

I fell for the no socks meme and now 6 months later all my shoes smell like dead rats/

OH MY FUCK THAT IS ABHORRENT!

Not that guy, but its like Yea Forums is filled with skelly manlets that think a fucking kids meal is a proper portion. They also automatically assume that anyone who eats more than they do are fatasses, like that ''400 pounds'' user. Its eaither skellies who browse Yea Forums, or projecting lardasses, but probably both.

why do they only wear tight clothes though? im skeleton mode and i hate tight clothes because of how restrictive it feels. i never wear jeans because all the material always feels super hard and unflexible. how does chad and his muscles tolerate being squeezed by fabric?

>tfw will never slugger style on this Mr. Shakedown

Attached: 1548938488143.gif (210x244, 3.58M)

It's not exactly a secret that America's serving portions are ridiculous in size user. Went on vacation in Japan and a thing called a 'McGangbang' was no bigger than a big mac. The smaller portions and overall smaller physiology contribute to them keeping obesity low, I guess.

Omg I'm 5'1 and 100lbs and I can eat more than a kid's meal yes thank you. And no I'm not a skeleton okay, I have some fat and muscle ok, wow, rude, *giggles*

>I guess
What you said is absolutely true. Americans are fat greedy fucks who just want to consume more and more shit. Everybody else knows this.

Don't talk shit on MY COUNTRY!!!!!
~~~GOD BLESS AMERICA~~~

as a flip can confirm this

hot

LONDON.

>1995 was 24 years ago

imagine how much he shits

no it wasn't stop making shit

Imagine the monster dildos he could fit inside his ass haha wouldn't that be funny to see his big ass ride a giant dildo just for the laughs haha

>one copy of Umihara Kawase Fresh for me, and Devil Engine for my friend here.

Attached: 1539742593715.jpg (832x1000, 51K)

replace hot dogs with kielbasa and suddenly that becomes a tasty meal

Well duh. Filipino spaghetti is usually served when there's shit happening with kids, like birthdays or Christmas parties, which in turn instills a sense of nostalgia to adults who eat it.

I make it from time to time whenever I'm feeling for something comfy.

It's like that guy with his gf looking at another girl image

youtube.com/watch?v=ut9kyP1Bsx4

based
t. lardass

based and mcpilled
t. manboobs

Yuka Kinoshita: youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204

You taken proton pumps and magnesium hydroxide user? Oatmeal diet helps me a lot but seasonal twister fries has made me abandon all restraint.

Andre the giant had to shit in bathtubs because normal hotel toilers couldn't handle him. Imagine being this guy living in a country where people bathe with pails full of water.

>he eats at Mcdonalds
What did flips meme by this?

Attached: 1556261416111.png (352x512, 137K)

who's the chick at the right? the good looking one

Our McDonalds serves spaghetti and rice bowls, so we still win. :)

Have a (you) please.

Attached: oh you.gif (251x185, 2.43M)

>12pack of cherry pepsi in 30mins

Attached: kiryu disgusted.jpg (590x666, 72K)

>he doesn't game hard

Jollibee stopped selling the choco mallow pies so they are dead to me rn

seething manlet (5'11") detected

You'll never understand because you're a fucking skellington faggot with nothing to flex.

I caught myself smiling and being friendly to a hot cashier the other day. I was disgusted at myself. I wouldn't extend that level of friendliness to an ugly person and yet here I was treating someone differently based on arbitrary characteristics. I'm only human and it disgusts me.

I welcome the coming machine age, because the more we give over to machines the less the unjustifiable biases that practically define human social interaction and, by consequence, predestine so much of our lives. The machine won't care if you're hot or not. The machine will give you what you deserve, in a way that humans never could. Did you know that attractive people get lesser sentences for the same crime as ugly people?

I'm not religious but the Christian concept of original sin resonates me. We are inherently flawed. We can conceptualise higher values, but not actualise them. In the same way that we build excavators because human muscles were too weak to actualise our grand designs, we must build mechanical adjudicators because our rationality is too weak to actualise our philosophy.

Long story short, beautiful people belong in the gas chamber. Harrison Bergeron is a terrorist and the Handicapper General did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1550120579002.jpg (1207x1600, 153K)

have sex

It's odd. I'm only 5ft11 and dated someone 4ft11. It's alright a maid outfit is cracked out and it ends up looking a bit Jimmy Saville.

I've had sex. I found it shameful.

I liked your joke user.

>Hey I'll have a big mac some fries and a salad ... oh and what ever you'd like to have too, my treat, it's almost lunch break right, feel free to join me.

Attached: 103560014527.png (640x792, 423K)

>TFW your gf is so short people might accuse you of being a pedophile.

Attached: heh.jpg (500x668, 34K)

Why is Yea Forums posting so fucked right now?

I put in the numbers

Attached: StrangeReality.png (720x720, 877K)

literally me

That's the dream brother

>all these azn boys furiously masturbating to OPs pic ITT
pathetic

Jotaro is taller and can snap his neck laka matchstick

Is that a mcdonalds in Shire?

> dwarf roasties always date 190+ only
why yes women are trash how could you tell??

Dutch truly are the master race

>sauce tastes like ketchup
one thing I can't forgive

why are you posted faggot?

It's just you

How do you suddenly fantasize about asians masturbating to this thread out of nowhere?

my gf is taller than me and I'm 5'10

Attached: 1546462094005.gif (320x240, 1012K)

all the protagonists in Jojo, at least the first four parts, seemed unusually tall, even for british or half japanese

>haha dude im like taller than you but i didnt work for it haha i was just born this way haha get fucked

>TFW your GF is tall enough to be your mom.
The other side ain't so bad either.

Attached: 1443211514337.jpg (869x1460, 170K)

Losers love to brag about what they've been born with because they know they have no real accomplishments to brag about.

I wonder how difficult the birth was.

Attached: 1416334272956_Image_galleryImage_EXCLUSIVE_A_very_pregnant.jpg (634x707, 147K)

underrated

Could always get a C section if there's any danger of her not beingable to pull off the birth.

this but unironically
seethe more flip

I see what you mean user, specially now that looks seem to be everything. I find myself on the other side too, going for ugly girls because I feel too shit for the rest. I am an hypocrite.

Is that Chewjitsu?

Both were colonized by spain. Seems we might be getting to the root of the issue

>tfw waking up at 5am, pulling up at a Jollibee drive through, ordering the hotdog breakfast meal and tapa breakfast then parking by MOA to watch the sunrise on a cold sunday morning

Attached: 1ewcwz.jpg (900x900, 95K)

Both were colonized by spain. Seems we might be getting to the root of the issue

Knuckle sandwiches for the whole family!

Both were colonized by spain. Seems we might be getting to the root of the issueCope

Knuckle sandwiches for the whole family!

Everyone is a koreaboo right now retard

he would make a good Jason Vorhees

Laffs cunt

Etymologically Tagalog is an amalgamation Spanish and the local dialect. You'd be surprised how much borrowed Spanish words are there that had changed over a century since Spanish rule. For instance, como estas changed to kamusta ka?

Why are filliPEEnos so cucjed?

Why are filliPEEnos so cucked?

I'm fit and mostly wear tight shirts.

t. asian male

>Yo onions filipino

Go for it bro. They make decent lovers, just wrap it since some of them can be sassy American girls on steroids and they'll drive you nuts.

It has multiple points of humor
>6' vs 5'11" meme
>a McDonald's employee having a wikipedia article on them
>Upcoming shift
>at first glance you think this was a scene shot with actors, and that this is a compilation of wikipedia articles on them, making you interested in actually reading the image for more info

It's a biological thing, they now they are so small so they to mix a tall guy so her children wouldn't be small.
In my personal opinion, I would never marry and impregnate a small woman, the chances to have manlets are 50%.
I would better impregnate this girl.

Jannies confirmed racist

I didnt hear anyone talk like this when I was in Spain

Calm down Hannibal. Can't have you eating all the Chads in the world.

That’s the rare vegetarian dialect

>white bread
>implying there is any dietary fiber in those

Of course not, it was written you dumbass.