Where were you when Shovel Knight went Woke?

Where were you when Shovel Knight went Woke?

Attached: woke.png (720x951, 189K)

BASED

Already played an all male playthrough so it's been a while

What options are they removing?

why can't I post yet faggots like you can post garbage like this

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

dropped

based

>catch them
>there is only 1 person falling down
my english professor would have had a stroke

It's videogames though

there's no gay gene, just mental illness.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TOTALLY RUINS THE GAMEPLAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOW THIS FUCKING OPTIONAL MENU OPTION TOTALLY RUINS THE WHOLE GAME WOOOOW

Nowhere

>add pronouns
>make one option "faggot"
free publicity here I come!

HAHAHAHA

Calm down.

>Optional shit that I won't use
Nah sorry, don't give a shit. Unlike you seething retards I don't get triggered over options I don't like.

Video games are dead and Westerners killed them

Dictionary says so long as it’s after a verb it can refer to a singular entity. If your English professor has a stroke over this, he’s not deserving of his credentials.

"They" has always been usable as a singular pronoun. Your English professor would be retarded.

When is your character gonig to be refered as they exactly? What is the point of this

Sanity

"They" has always been usable as a singular pronoun. If your professor would have had an issue with it, then they would be retarded.

>my english professor would have had a stroke
Your English professor would already know that they/them has been accepted as both a neutral pronoun and as a convenient substitution for the clunky "him/her" for a few years now.

Everyone point and laugh at this absolute fucking retard.

>they show off 3 new games and all Yea Forums wants to talk about is the fucking dumb pronoun menu that changes like 2 lines of dialogue
You bastards really don't play video games huh?

There are languages with no gender neutral pronouns. Wonder how people react to those.

only if the person talked about is unknown, they is plural otherwise

I can play Shovel Knight who has the defeat the order of the lolis

You shouldn't be promoting mental illness and make them welcome and propagate it.
They are mentally ill, they need treatment to become a normal person- not mold society to their standards.

There are some ancient ass profs who disagree no matter what their colleagues believe. Mine was the same way and insisted on "his or her" instead of "their"

Honestly why would this make you upset? How is this making the game any worse?

>actually got excited first time I saw this because I thought it was part of some sort of character customization
>it wasn’t
WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT

He's fishing for (you)s so who really won?

give trannies an inch and they'll take a mile. just wait.

oh look its the famous ESL grammar nazi poster

They make them. See: Latinx (latin-eks) to replace Latino/Latina

sad thing is they weren't on anyones radar, now the trannies will be all over whatever future games they make if they skip "inclusive options".

CULTURE WARRIORS
RISE UP

Wow what a perfect option then if they’re giving the player a choice to LEAVE that character “unknown”. Rope yourself.

Who are you quoting, resetranny?

literally no one fucking cares
>oh noo they put a third option gender in a video games ohh the humanity
go get laid or something and stop caring so much about video games

>don't buy their games anymore
>move on with life
It's the winning move.

Sitting behind my computer not believing their "'"December for sure guys promise"`' lies

So are they adding a 3rd portrait for trans?

Give trannies an inch and they cut it off.

Presumably they jam the two pronouns together, with the female pronoun first because of systemic whatsits.

Or shove random Xes into words.

ella/el to elle

It better actually come out in December, King of Cards has been in development for what feels like years now.

We really are infiltrated by Resetera and trannies huh? You can clearly tell from the newfags and how they type in their lovable condescending way.

>sad thing is they weren't on anyones radar
>Fucking Shovel Knight

I swear you retards had to have come here within the last two years because we already went through this shit once before when they added in the gender swap option to the game in 2017 (a Kickstarter stretch goal)

Are you serious? That is probably the single worst answer you could have made, durr what if I want to be unknown, dumbass

Fuck off faggot.
I wanted to make my own shovel “originoli donut steel” knight and so did you.
I’m pissed off about this shit just as much as you are, just not for the same reasons.

>We really are infiltrated by Resetera and trannies huh?

Because people think your opinion that you're fighting some social war over a video game expanding minorly on an already implemented feature in a game is retarded?

Love the counterpoint here, very well thought out.

So fucking sick of this clown world.

>have the option to remove every single female from the game
I dunno, user.
Seems pretty based.

Attached: D8F0F239-C5E8-48A3-BD34-B6E3BCD347A7.jpg (1024x685, 47K)

based ampharos poster dabbing on the flaseflagging retards

holy shit I thought you were making this up but I just checked and it's real. WTF is wrong with people nowadays, I get some people having different sexual preferences but this is too much, this is just plain a mental illness.

If I say I clasify as a dragon will they add it to the game?

The problem with acts like this is that they are encouraging people with the mental illness to continue being like that and not seek the professional help they need, they try to make normal what obviously is not.

You're welcome to depart it at any time.
Your next line is "40%"

>trying to argue that transfats have mental illness, we shouldn't encourage their brain problems, etc.
>not just saying "shut up fag" instead

Have dilate.

>clown world
cringe

yes

We all know that it isn't in reference to an 'unknown' and rather a specific person who wants to be special.

Anyway, I don't give too much of a fuck, it's a optional feature most normal people will ignore.

LOOK AT THIS AMPHAROS
EVERYTIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

If trans people get their fucking options where's my OCD option?

holy shit I thought you were making this up but I just checked and it's real. WTF is wrong with people nowadays, I get some people having different sexual preferences but this is too much, this is just plain a mental illness.

If I say I clasify as a dragon will they add it to the game?

The problem with acts like this is that they are encouraging people with the mental illness to continue being like that and not seek the professional help they need, they try to make normal what obviously is not.

>agreeing with my definition is the single worst answer you could have made
if you say so, retard.

No trained doctor believes punishing and attacking the mentally ill is a valid or remotely helpful treatment. Why do you have a seething hatred for mentally ill people when the majority of people suffer some mental illness including you?

>clown world
cringe

>Woke
What's wrong with being awake? Being asleep is stupid.

it's like pokemon, gotta catch all those pronouns

This is so fucking stupid. Why do you need to change what story characters gender are

>Why do you need to change what story characters gender are

It was a goddamn Kickstarter stretch goal

Also
>He doesn't want to make his game entirely cute female knights fighting each other

Do you think Yea Forums was /pol/ before you came and it had no liberals/trannies? Legit question.

why does my shovel knight thread die in 10 posts but this one is already over 70?

>what if I want to be unknown
Exactly, what if? How does having that option make the game worse?

>"SJWs sure are triggered snowflakes" says man who gets tremendously upset over trivial bullshit that doesn't affect him
every
fucking
time

>affect him

them, you bigot

If you are not with me

then you are my enemy!

did you forget to bait the insecure /pol/ incels in your thread for guaranteed autistic replies?

Because i don't go out of my way to make people treat me a certain way. Im not a snowflake despite being diagnosed with depression that's been worsening every year because of this clown world. I grew a thicker skin but I still don't make people respect me if they don't want to. I dont go out of my way to make people address me a certain way because I'm from a designated shitting hole country.
These mentally ill people are a scourge on humanity's progress. They are weak, they don't know what it is like to be around violence all the time so they chose to complain about vain issues. Jesus fuck.

>nooo people don't agree with me so the world is crazy and this is a cartoon!
Drop a piano on your head, toon-boy

whatever you say, incel.

>Shovel of Hope
What? Are they seriously only making this available for only one campaign?
Being able to make some of the characters female seems like a neat idea, but what the fuck is the point if I can't even do that for the majority of the game?

>clown world
cringe

>I am not a snowflake
You are crying about how you want to harm people for upsetting you. You have far more than depression. Likely behavior issues.

>the clunky "him/her"
A hypothetical / unknown person of undetermined sex is always a "him".

>that's been worsening every year because of this clown world.

Well maybe if you didn't fuck yourself up further by surrounding yourself with a hugbox like current-day Yea Forums to tell you everything really is terrible in the world and you shouldn't have hope, then things might be better
>They are weak, they don't know what it is like to be around violence all the time so they chose to complain about vain issues. Jesus fuck.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta account for the one transwoman who decides to be "one of the good ones" and play dancing monkey for the neocons.

>my mental illness good
>their mental illness bad

Name one (1) tranny ancestor of yours that actually made a positive impact on earth and it's inhabitants.

Unknown, as in you don't know who you're talking about, when you know who you're talking about plural is wrong, get it retards?

I think you mean "would of had a stroke"

>undetermined sex is always a "him".
that's a spicy opinion you have there, ma'am.

Why use a gender-neutral pronoun in a genderswap mode?

Fact: it costs nothing to make people that care about pronouns happy.

My girlfriend loved Mario 2 because she could play as Princess Peach. Who are you to deny that perspective to her? Fuck off.

idk someone will probably use it.

That's not a fact.

Wrong. It costs a few threads shunted off the board so that triggered reactionaries can cry about it

These changes aren't for chicks bro

ESL faggot