Platformers are for ki-

Platformers are for ki-

Attached: 3907C712-8C0E-440E-A437-FA89ABE23C5E-1952-000002BBDD030DA4.jpg (616x353, 34K)

Video games are for kids.

-kes

-Ggers

Proof?

tower of ascension was bullshit

Soundtrack was a 10/10.
Can't be fucked to play the game. Platformers do nothing for me. Especially indie platformers. I played Dustforce and Super Meat Boy, they were okay, I'm good forever.

>got to The Hollows
>lost my save
>never got the motivation to start the game over again
fuck

Platformers suck. Worst genre out there.

it's also over saturated, 10 more are going to be released this year

ll yourself

I agree but this game doesn't really disprove what you're trying to say.

You're oversaturated! Go read a fucking book, Karen!

Platformers are great. This weird indie-nonsense "die instantaneously and then immediately respawn" platformers are horrible.

Platformers are for kids.

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!

Why do I see so many blanket anti-vidya statements on Yea Forums? It's such a weird way of trolling, and they're always completely ignored. Is this place infested with reddìt commies or something? Is it just one single pathetic little bugman commenting on all the threads? What gives?

Attached: 1554417042552.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I bought this game solely because I saw Rich Evans was credited. I had no idea what genre it even was. Turned out to be one of my favorite games of that year

This game was so fucking sick and it makes me sad that I never see discussion of it on here.
>more precision-based than Super Meat Boy
>fucking kino soundtrack
>great environments
>tons of great content
>consistently great gameplay and level design from the beginning to the end
>really neat "story" for what it is
I consider this to be the true sequel to SMB much more than the actual upcoming SMB sequel, and I actually think it's a better, more fun game.

you niggers are delusional, I 100%'d SMB and this piece of shit game is a disgrace.

Any news of what Edmund is working on?

Any news on what Edmund is working on?

Legend of Bumbo. Match 3 dungeon crawler. Also Mewgenics is back in the works but I dunno if Edmund is affiliated any more.

-ssles virgins