Humble Spooky Horror Bundle

>Agony in $1 tier
lmao, sounds about right
>Inside in $10 tier despite being free on Epic right now
HAHAHAHAHAHA

So fuck the $10 tier, obviously, and I'll probably get the $1 tier just for some demon titties, but is Darkwood worth paying $4.29? I assume that's the best game in the beat-the-average tier, because I never see anyone on this board discussing Beholder 2 and I've never heard of Pacify.

Attached: humblespookybundle.png (1000x1500, 532K)

>only one fucking game bundle
>it's shit
Fuck IGN so much.

Darkwood was really fun. It's atmosphere really takes you in and fighting for survival in the night gives you some good spooks. Humblebundle has been really shit though so even if knowing this and I was given the choice to buy it or not I wouldn't cause like said, fuck IGN.

5 dollars for darkwood ain't bad

Is Pacify worth $5?

I agree that Humble Bundle has become bizarrely devoid of game bundles in recent years. Sometimes I check the site and there are half a dozen book bundles and no game bundles (aside from the monthly loot box shit).

However,
>fuck IGN
You can still put all your money to charity and developers if you want, and give Humble nothing. They make the sliders a pain in the ass to use, probably on purpose, but it's possible.

I'll save my $1 because none of those games look interesting.

You're just gonna hoard them away with the rest of your library that you never play anyway. Don't kid yourself.

I too will also shill for darkwood, that game is fukken good, slavs know how to make great horror
Agony is just agony to play
Haven't heard of the others

no. that game sucks. its literally baby doll hunting while a loli chases you. literally no replayability

They became devoid of game bundles in recent years because of IGN. IGN owns Humble. It's not about not wanting to give them money, it's about them having nothing worth spending money on.

I hate that is mostly DRM'd shit.

>It's not about not wanting to give them money, it's about them having nothing worth spending money on.
Got it. Just wanted to throw that information out there for anyone who wants the games but doesn't want to support IGN financially.

>beholder 2
>horror game

Attached: 1523307222910.png (372x360, 290K)

didn't agony JUST come out holy fart son

darkwood is the only game in that entire list that's worth any money

>>Inside in $10 tier despite being free on Epic right now
I thought Epic said they weren't taking crappy games. Did they run out of fortnite fund money or something because they haven't landed anything impressive since Metro/Bl3 and those are only impressive in metrics and not necessarily good or fun. Oh well, guess Tim tried.

Celeste is also free, and was pretty well received. They're doing two games at a time, out of desperation I guess.

>$5 for Darkwood
Gonna do it, boys.

It has been over a year, actually. (The release date shown on Steam is May 29, 2018.) Maybe it seems more recent because nobody really discussed the game after it came out. In any case, at only a year old, it's still not quite old enough to be in the $1 tier of a bundle if it's any good.

I guess I'll find out how bad it is, though, because I think I'm going to buy the bundle for Darkwood.

u should just straight up buy the game so all the shekels goes to them tbqhwyf

How long can you survive for in Darkwood if you don't go through the story?
Like literally sitting in the cabins at night and loot in the day. Last time I remember things didn't regenerate so I assume there is a limit. Just curious how long anons have gone on

He can give them all the shekels even if he gets the bundle.

Darkwood by itself is $5.99 on the Humble Store right now, but why pay $5.99 for one game when you can pay $4.29 for six games?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-29 Humble Spooky Horror Bundle 2019.png (1000x444, 36K)

I've literally never heard of a single one of those games

On that note, here's your friendly reminder that all games are included in the default publisher split even if you don't pay enough to get all games. In other words, even if you're not getting INSIDE, your money will go toward INSIDE by default, because Humble Bundle is retarded. You should slide that INSIDE bar down to zero if you're not getting the $10 tier.

>never heard of Darkwood
Have you heard of anything that isn't Fortnite?

There were a lot of Darkwood threads on Yea Forums when it came out.

Yeah sorry, I don't play or care about queer and tranny games bro.

test

>sorry
lol it's not my game. I don't care if you play some free shit or not

Is the average going up or down? It might go down with the highest tier being a free game... unless it's rigged to only go up.

It's rigged to go up.

oh right I forgot about that

Does the agony key come with the unrated version?
Said unrated version is much than just an uncensor patch, it changes a lot of stuff up as well.

That's what happens when you fuck up the launch that hard on a game that was kind of meh to begin with

>check out Agony on Steam wishlist
>there are two versions
what the fuck?

Goddamn it. I just bought Darkwood at full price the other day

>check out Agony on Steam wishlist
>there's two versions of the game
I seriously hope the second, non Humble Bundle version I'm seeing is not some uncensored version of the game like a FUCKING HENTAI GAME

Attached: 1564450662498.jpg (183x223, 8K)

How the hell did you miss all the drama of the agony release.

I checked the Steam forum and I think someone said it does come with the unrated version. Don't take my word for it, though, because I'm not sure. Maybe someone in this thread can confirm.

The unrated version is uncensored, has a different skill tree and has traps scattered around.

It isn't. The reality is the people behind the game tried to double dip on the project and made up some nonsense about it being too extreme and legally not being allowed to released the uncensored version due to some contract issue only to magically get it resolved like a month later. It's a shit game regardless of the version you get.

Why would you lie on the internet
Everybody who brought agony got the uncensored version for free, the legal issues were contract issues from the publisher getting cold feet.

>If you buy original Agony, you will receive UNRATED free of charge
Oh nice, right from the Steam forums.

Attached: 1564234045550.jpg (352x356, 23K)

IT'S TIME TO RISE UP GAMERS

IT'S TIME TO BUY THIS BUNDLE TO STICK IT UP TO TIM SWEENEY AND THE CHINKS

Attached: 1369539435417.jpg (502x508, 40K)

Why would you lie on the internet
Everybody who brought agony got the uncensored version for free, the legal issues were contract issues from the publisher getting cold feet.

As for the getting it resolved I think the publisher decided it was too much negative publicity to allow the game to stay in its censored state but were still too scared to actually publish it so they just released them from their contract.