No matter what you do, people will always call him [as a character even] Big Boss

No matter what you do, people will always call him [as a character even] Big Boss.

Attached: BiBo.jpg (1920x893, 552K)

Well he is

You’re acting like this breaks some sort of rule.

It doesn’t.

Fools. Venom Snake, as a character IS NOT BIG BOSS AS A CHARACTER/PERSON. When any character in a Metal Gear game says "Big Boss", they are referring to A CHARACTER/PERSON. Big Boss is A CHARACTER/PERSON. That's why sane people, even your mommy call Big Boss "Big Boss" and Venom Snake "Venom Snake".

All this lousy "i-it's a title" bullshit was only started in MGSV to justify the twist.

>I am Big Boss and so are you.
>No, he's the both of us together.

Attached: upPqZ92.gif (272x225, 8K)

Get the fuck out with your cryptic bullshit

Fine, have the literal translation of the original JP
>You are... another me...
>Disregard [expressed as a disagreement] that. We are Big Boss.

The avatar Snake and the real Snake are two people going on their own accord as "Big Boss". That's what the ending is all about, seeing yourself as "Big Boss" instead of a demon and the player and Snake having a "Big Boss" tale of each's own.

Proving that Big Boss' plan worked.

implying anyone even played that far
i dropped it at like the first africa mission, and i think the game is good, dont care much for the lore

What are you smoking, autist???
Big Boss is Big Boss
BIG BOSS IS NOT SNAKE GODDAMMIT SOLID SNAKE IS, THE REAL SNAKE IS SOLID SNAKE
Venom Snake is Venom Snake, none of this "avatar" bullshit. The avatar creator is only there to let players make their own Metal Gear-esque character

That's fact, anything else is automatically wrong

so this is the power..... of autism

>all this stupidity
If over 50% of Yea Forums thinks this, we're doomed as a society

Attached: brainlet.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>BIG BOSS IS NOT SNAKE GODDAMMIT SOLID SNAKE IS, THE REAL SNAKE IS SOLID SNAKE
It's not 1987 anymore, user. Solid Snake has been a clone of Big Boss since MGS1 and MGS3 revealed that Big Boss was formerly Naked Snake, later known simply as Snake in PW and GZ.

Snake is whoever the player character happens to be at the moment (except Raiden, cause he sucks).

Attached: 1418411392764.jpg (6803x3402, 1.72M)

Big Boss has no character

>W-
Your whole post is wrong, especially when Kojima calls Big Boss relative to MGS4 "Snake".

Attached: lol.png (1195x315, 41K)

Nah, big boss is venom and naked snake, together. Big boss has transcended just being one person.

>all that was in that greentext was "W-"
What did user mean by this?

>Don't you think you've shitposted enough, raiden? CLOSE THE WEB BROWS-

I was trying to state that everything he said was completely wrong, right from the very first letter.

Sad that the majority of this board memed themselves into thinking this was a bad game even missing out on the absolute kino that was survive because of it.

Who would win in a fight?

Venom Snake in his prime? or Solid Snake in his prime?

environmental shit is irrelevant and I don't just mean brute strength either but like in terms of skill and experiences overall

What the hell did I just read?

Snake for sure. Snake had backup through Intel, but on a pure boots on the ground soldier snake is doing some super human shit. Snake would have found a way to kill mantis and volgin, venom had to retreat. Snake basically beat rex 1 on 1 with some side help from greyfox, venom wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without ocelot Kaz and diamond dogs backing him. This that's coming from someone that likes venom, it's just no contest with him vs snake

I wonder if OG BiBo ever wore a ponytail, especially during his OH/ZL days.

Attached: 59-1-1472312221.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Why the FUCK didn't this game end with a boss fight with solid snake [/spoiler] voiced by david hayter [/spoiler] it would've been actually perfect. he must've just run out of time, there is no way kojima intentionally made the game end right before venom goes out to fight snake

big boss is a shit character

He never reached his true potential

Tfw you miss the point of the game.

But Liquid, Solidus, Raiden, and Naked are also Snake.

This game has no point. It just proves Kojimas a hack

But Liquid, Solidus, Raiden, and Naked are also Snake desu senpai

test

I will never understand this "demon" bullshit, venom snake was the nicest dude around, the game even punish you for even the smallest "evil shit"

kojima trickery again, but maybe he actually wanted big medic to kill the children, i dunno.

Nobody considers Liquid and Solidus to be real Snakes, since they're not playable characters. That's why everyone just calls them Liquid and Solidus.

Kojima is a hack

He's a warmongering murderer. Just because he loves his soldiers doesn't mean he isn't a mass murdering piece of shit. If venom was a person right now and you knew some dude was out there amassing some army you'd be wondering wtf you're government is gonna do about it

Attached: _.png (1059x631, 545K)

DS = MGS + SH
KOJIMA'S MULTIVERSE.

What kind of Sneaking Suit would Big Boss wear in Outer Heaven/Zanzibar?
Anything combat uniform related, really. We got very little glimpses on what the men at Outer Heaven/Zanzibar looked like.

>BiBo

BiBo?

gamer

Gamer?

2 > 1 = 3 > V > 4 > PW

>All this lousy "i-it's a title" bullshit was only started in MGSV
>MGS3: I hearby award you the title of Big Boss

Attached: 1566935439194.png (1014x1113, 706K)