I am incredibly disappointed that World of Borecraft dick-suckers have found a home on Yea Forums

I am incredibly disappointed that World of Borecraft dick-suckers have found a home on Yea Forums.

What happened to the older userbase who called this game out as the overrated boring Skinner's Box it truly is?

Attached: pcxw7fv3vh3lyqhhsyvu.jpg (1600x900, 274K)

The "older userbase" grew up playing WoW you fucking retarded zoomer, go back to your cringe forum if you can't just grasp the magnitude of this release.
Also, fuck you and your dumb parents.

We've had Wow threads since 2004 user. You'd know that if you weren't such a fucking newfag.

They didn't play the game, like the faggots who hated Halo and CoD back in the day and those who hate Red Dead and God of War today.

This game used to get sagebombed to shit and made fun of to the point where nobody even attempted to talk about it, they knew what happened if you made threads about WoW. It was equivalent to trying to discuss Fornite. Now suddenly stupid young kids like you who fell for the advertising LARP as people who didn't start browsing a year ago, pretend Yea Forums ever liked this game, and call anyone who criticizes it underaged or a "retail player", as if you aren't a retail player for paying $15 a month for a fifteen year old game that's already available for free.

This game is gay. People who play Classic WoW or hold it up as some beacon of quality are also gay. You're nostalgic for a terrible game and you were probably sucking your thumbs when it came out. I hope people realize that sooner rather than later so advertisers and nigger cattle like you are made pariahs again.

Attached: 1539574125238.png (92x128, 12K)

Go back to your faggot tranny orgy knows as FF XIV

Are all the servers still have 5 hour ques? as a newcomer can I find a server I can just login and play on? Us servers

same thing happened with halo

You aren't wrong. WoW was always a casualized noobgame.

I'm guessing you got here sometime after 2010. When WoW came out, Yea Forums generally didn't hate it, but since then it went from being cool to hate it because it was popular, to hating it because it actually became shit.

Every game is a Skinner's Box.
Just stuff you say to scare away shitters.

Vanilla WoW was casual garbage.

Recommend me an actually good mmo to play

Nah son, I was old enough to not be a fetus when WoW came around and it was regarded in the same manner that retail is regarded to vanilla now. Aka a casual or back then a "carebear magnet', I remember people from both my Lineage 2 and RF online guilds trying it and coming back. Hell I tried vanilla and thought it was fucking boring. Not that the world wasn't large and inviting but leveling was an absolute snorefest because of questing.

Much like how halo flooded the fps market with dudebros and xbox live kiddies, WoW flooded the market with first timers and WoW babbies. Who grew up and will forever skew the image of the game for the time. I still remember reviews praising it for being casual friendly.

Anything full or high has a queue, med and low are fine

Based. Even at its peak, it was very casual compared to it's contemporaries.

lurk more

You're absolutely fucking right. Most of these kids here had their first experience with WoW, they don't know how many features, world building, and rpg mechanics it didn't have from it's predecessors. They think that classic was super hardcore just because things took longer.

I also played WoW up until wrath but I generally find classic unappealing as if I wanted to play I would go for grand marshal and the grind is ridiculous and not even fun.

this is pretty spot on.

WoW has always been casual garbage and these faggots that parrot classic as the true hardcore mmo always make me laugh

I want a PS4 version

WoW is the kind of game that middleaged women love. The kind who would be "wine aunts" if they didn't have hints of the 'tism.

based
fucking cringe

How does questing make it bad??

I remember just the fact that you didn't lose exp on death triggering some people off. I was amazed when I first tried the game and there was no penalty for death.

>and call anyone who criticizes it underaged or a "retail player", as if you aren't a retail player for paying $15 a month for a fifteen year old game that's already available for free

Fucking this

Attached: 1547514428502.png (208x215, 59K)

>kids
>WoW
>2006
>Majority of the people playing Classic are at least 30 and more.
Go fuck yourself idiot, nobody cares about your dead MMORPGs

This, got about 3 or 4 pair of tit pics from playing wow over the year and they were all middle ages housewives with kids.

Vanilla WoW quests are fucking terrible. There's such a lack of imagination. The objectives are boring. The quests barely ever have a storyline that could be even called decent. Leveling is genuinely one of the worst parts of vanilla. It's a shitty slog you have to do before you can access content that isn't nearly as braindead as 1-59.

It played all the MMO games that followed it success.

>tfw getting ganked during the 30 second window you were tabbed out

I guess the game is trying to teach me a lesson

Attached: 1554272198999.jpg (600x600, 64K)

I had two grown women become regular booty calls when their husbands were away because I was a guild officer. It got kind of awkward when one of their kids started to ask if I was their new dad though so I stopped.

Attached: 1564840496289.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

You sound butthurt as fuck. How is having no quests better than having repetative quests? Would you rather just go out and kill 100 boars without any narrative or quest rewards. Fucking retard

Can be take a moment to think that some faggot is so ass mad and angry that people are enjoying a game they needed to make a fucking thread. Literally obsessed and pathetic. You are no different than some faggot making a hate fortnite post simply because it's popular.

Regardless of anyone's opinion if it is good or not. The biggest faggots are the ones frustrated in people enjoying something they can't enjoy. Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

>he never leveled a prot war
You are both lucky and unfortunate

New to Yea Forums: the post

daddy?

yikes looks like reddit got mad

>Can be take a moment to think that some faggot is so ass mad and angry that people are enjoying a game they needed to make a fucking thread. Literally obsessed and pathetic. You are no different than some faggot making a hate fortnite post simply because it's popular.
>Regardless of anyone's opinion if it is good or not. The biggest faggots are the ones frustrated in people enjoying something they can't enjoy. Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

Attached: 1551687937730.jpg (396x399, 48K)

Questing in Vanilla was praised because it provided objectives for players who apparently were too much of mouthbreathers to find their place in online games themselves. You have to understand that alot of mmorpgs before WoW relied on mob grinding. Which most people immediately go 'well that's repetitive and boring' while unironically praising questing in WoW which is basically killing monsters over again then running back to the quest giver again and again and again. It also helps to keep in mind that quests are a single player mechanic that does little to bring people together and only got worse overtime. Every person has run into playing with a friend and then one of you gets ahead in questing thus kinda ruining the experience.

Mob grinding is an ecosystem within itself, without having to be tied down by quest givers map exploration and playing with others is a must. Because with more people you can tag more monsters, cover more ground, gain defense against pkers, essentially grind effectively. Finding the right part of the map and competitive with others to get the most exp was the bread and butter of leveling, when you mixed in pvp it only got better. Also when you mixed in open world bosses and dungeons it got even EVEN better. Also when you found an actual quest in older MMOs it was more of a big deal. These weren't 'go kill 10 tigers for 9 livers' these were actual puzzles that took you around multiple maps. There's more to it but basically questing laid down the road map for single player convenience fags and thus made it boring to slog through. Why do i need a quest to go explore around? Why can't i just do so by my own volition?

Been here since 05 and 30 years old. Still never made a reddit account in my life. Get fucked you zoomer faggots.

>levelling is excessively slower, can in theory out-level the mobs in the zone, but not the zone itself since quests will always give exp
>dungions are something you do when needed, complete with quests so they are an adventure in of themselves and not just something you spam over and over to level up
>each zone has few quests, usually around 20, making them a non-chore to do and exciting when you find them
>old talent system can let people min/max and enjoy different and wierd playstyles. Go ahead, be a pet-less hunter that relies on parry and dodge procs for damage, the sky is the limit
>due to each level taking longer, they are more meaningful
>with multiple ranks of skills to train in, and with money meaning something, you can reach a level you can't afford, and thus spend time in the world gaining money to make that level more worthwhile
>people are generally more friendly, everyone talks to one another and helps each other because LFG is gone and dusted
>money is difficult to come by and meaningful, gear is expensive and impactful, I have NEVER been as excited to see a blue as I do now
>rp-pvp relms are peak comfy, with people chatting, laughing, and banding together to defend against the opposing faction

Man i could just go on and fucking on, like how much i am fucking LOVING how pets work on my hunter. Loyalty levels, feeding them, training them, it's so... so... engaging. I can't stop fucking playing. Even killing mobs for their rare drops to make food is entertaining because the combat is so satisfying. I'm not an all powerful champion who pulls whole rooms of demons and slaughters them, I'm just an old man with a gun. No-one even knows who I am, I'm not important alt all. And this is just fine with me.

Attached: 1515989411990.png (421x282, 92K)

Attached: gigachad3.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Try using your brain and refute the post faggot.

I love how Zoomers hate the game. Go back to your actual skiner loot box micro transaction shit ass shooter. So funny how zoomer faggots just jump on what's popular without thinking if they would actually enjoy it. You faggot ass kids younger than 22 can't properly enjoy these games anymore. Quickly open your next loot box.

Only like 1% of quests in wow are mandatory

All the things you're talking about you can do in wow if you do so choose

>is entertaining because the combat is so satisfying
ahahahahahahahahaha
holy shit man if there is ONE THING WoW absolutely doesn't have it is satisfying combat

>Loyalty levels, feeding them, training them, it's so... so... engaging. I can't stop fucking playing.
:O

reddit happened

You explained why classic is better than retail, but not why wow classic is better than even older mmos.

Also the combat is not satisfying at all.

That's the problem with kids these days. Everything has to be dumbed down for them. If you are against feeding and training your pet, then maybe classic isn't for you. Go play a MOBA or something.

>people talk about lineage 2 or other old shit
>ZOOOOOMERS

Its not better than older MMO though, its casual fun between 2 Everquest TLP servers.

I don't think wow classic is better then all the other "older" MMO's. It's just the current one I'm having the most enjoyment with. People talk to me about star wars, but truth be told, I never really cared for the sci-fi stuff. I just want to be an old man dwarf with a gun.

Attached: 1516604816092.jpg (431x291, 22K)

Only thing I hate about WoW is having to keep up with my friends and worrying about getting left out of dungeons. Solo questing is also just insanely hard and enemy respawns are quick enough that going into enemy box teritorries is certain death. I used to love playing WoW solo as a kid when Wrath was out but I think Vanilla might not be the experience I was looking for

Attached: 8D6D78DE-4DB9-4557-A564-58ADCF7DAA0A.jpg (718x1024, 103K)

>I love how Zoomers hate the game.
zoomers are the ones playing the game with their favorite e-celebs.

cope casualfag, wow isn't a hardcore game or the greatest mmo out there

vanilla wow is as dumbed down as it gets. it was the dumbed down version of literally every mmo before it. it was the MMO for casuals hence why it was so popular even people's moms were playing it, literally any retard could play wow

What mmos is wow dumbed down from? Everyone keeps vaguely referencing them, but I don’t see any concrete examples of mechanics let alone actual games

>Solo questing is also just insanely hard

Attached: 1515080652358.jpg (272x229, 9K)

You're absolutely fucking right. Most of these kids here had their first experience with WoW, they don't know how many features, world building, and rpg mechanics it didn't have from it's predecessors. They think that classic was super hardcore just because things took longer.

I also played WoW up until wrath but I generally find classic unappealing as if I wanted to play I would go for grand marshal and the grind is ridiculous and not even fun.

What mmos is wow dumbed down from? Everyone keeps vaguely referencing them, but I don’t see any concrete examples of mechanics let alone actual games

You copy pasted this you pathetic troll

Solo rogue questing is the fucking worst.

>mmo
>solo questing
wtf

I loathe waiting around for other people to come.

might as well play a single player game and save $15 a month

sry that im not an unemployed subhuman like u

no one ever said that wow is hardcore u mentally retarded cringenigger.

not everyone can be unemployment and spend all day gaming like you welfare nigger.

>I also played WoW up until wrath but I generally find classic unappealing as if I wanted to play I would go for grand marshal and the grind is ridiculous and not even fun.