Catherine Full Body

Are you getting it? Have you played the original?

Attached: catherine.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbBzhqJK3bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes and yes. One of my favorite games from last gen and can't wait for the new content.

Rin a cute

NO

I want to choke to death on his fat cock

rin a boy

>$60

more like Catherine: Full Yikes

based

No

I'd buy it but it's on PS4 so I won't buy it due to sony's censorship policy bullshit, and doubly so because apparently they censored the game itself.

Shame too, cause I played a fuckton of the original.

Yes and yes.

Im Hoping the "new" one is as good. I recently replayed it on the PC so I can see if it was worth it.

What’s your point?

Amazon price matched a Target Buy One Get One Half Off deal. Catherine Full Body was included...my dumbass ended up buying the pointless $79 version with a steelcase, vs paying $59.99...with a steelcase. Fucking Atlus.

Is anyone working on the vita port?
I dont have a ps4 ;-;

>Are you getting it?
No
>Have you played the original?
Yes. I own the PS3 Collector's edition and the Xbox 360 digital version that is backwards compatible with the One .

Was it really necessary to do the usual cringe Atlus shit and make it all about gods and demons near the end? It was fine before that shit

Is anyone working on the english patch for the vita? ;-;

Yes/Yes
Catherine is one of my favorite games. I own it on every platform, and will be getting the collectors edition of Full Body. I only get Atlus collectors editions.

What did they censor??

This.

Depends on if anything is censored.

Yes
No

Launch copies all come with the steelcase. for $79 you bought pic related.

Attached: 71QLVr4wugL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 232K)

No not on the switch

No one knows yet. Just a lot of heresay and speculation. And no one here has reported or kept tabs playing the Japanese version of Full Body to guess what might be cut.

I DON'T HAVE THE BRAIN POWER TO COMPLETE 2 PLAYER AXIS MUNDI AND IT'S THE ONLY THING STANDING IN MY WAY OF THE PLATINUM AHHHH

no, I don't support games with trans agendas.

I'll buy it when it gets a PC release

Played the original and loved it. Buying Full Body just so I can date the qt trap.

That makes it better, you idiot.

Never played the original, but I can give it a shot when it goes on sale. 60 bucks seem a bit much for a puzzle game.

No and yes I bought the original for PS3

It's pre-ordered. Watched a playthrough of the original years ago but never had a PS3, now I actually get to play it myself.

Attached: happy and smuggy.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Have fun you smug little shit

we can't rip files from the PS4 version until an exploit comes out for higher firmwares

>Are you getting it?
Yes, pre-ordered the collector's edition
Yes. It's one of my favorite games of all time

The localization will not refer to Erica as "Eric" in the credits
That's it

Preordered the CE. I enjoyed the original and don't give a single solitary fuck about the new girl but the story is so far away from traditional I loved it. The CE honestly isn't worth it, but I kick myself every so often for not getting the last gen CE version.

Attached: cat.jpg (1024x525, 169K)

Played the original, it was meh. Sure as shit not going to play a second version filled with identity politic pandering.

What's the downside here?

>Are you getting it?
No, at least not on launch. I hate everything about the new character from her design and personality to her "twist" and some new stages aren't worth $60.
Yes, it's one of my favorite puzzle games from last gen.

No. Also no.

Didn't play the first one. What's this one about?

>Atlus remake
>shoehorn in a new girl yes I know
>she doesn't really fit and disappears 3/4 through the story when you inevitably ignore her
It's like clockwork

The Japanese production was censored. There is no uncensored versions in existence, till a director's cut comes out next gen

i will pirate the pc version since i already own the original game

degeneracy

Is posting back to normal yet?

No
Yes
Don't need forced faggotry in what was already kino

A man going through a quarter life crisis struggling with the moral consequences of a living a life of debauchery with his fling or repairing his relationship with his girl and becoming a family guy. The remake adds a pink haired trap so you can be a faggot if you want

Trannies get really mad about it

and what's the problem? she's fine

So let's get it straight, is Rin a trap or a tranny?

>she

Crossdresser but actually a pink minion

Do I need a ps4 to play full body?

I'm thinking about getting it is anything censored?

In English? Yes.
Vita version isn't getting localized and a PC port is probably a year out yet since they still want you to buy Classic.

she's a trap and she doesn't seem to understand or care about the human concept of gender

Erica is a tranny and it's a shame she isn't a dating option as well

No because i don't feel like paying full price for it, so i'm going to play Ys VIII instead then buy Fullbody when it's on sale

So an alien?
A trap means a boy who crossdresses.
A tranny means a mentally ill motherfucker who think it belongs to a different sex.

Choose your poison.

As far as we know, the only thing is they're not calling Erica "Eric" in the credits like the original.

>tranny in the first game
>gay marriage in the expansion
NOPE.

marrying a trap isn't gay

It's not gay if you're the top

Yes it is.

>she
Don't spread this meme to the twitter shitters, he outright says he's a boy.

it's not gay when they're that cute and you're the top

yes, she's a boy

Yes it is.

Not on steam, so no.
Yes. On PS3 and Steam.

Just hack your PS360 and get the trophy/achievement unlocker, user.

>boy
>she

>Yea Forums: "dilate, disgusting tranny. You'll never be a real woman"

>also Yea Forums: "I want to fuck Rin"

Attached: wtf.jpg (426x400, 32K)

traps are gorgeous feminine beings and deserve the female pronouns despite being boys

Welcome to Yea Forums

No, if there is any hint of faggotry in a video game Im not playing it, NOPE.

SHUT UP, NOT ALL TRAPS ARE NECESSARILY TRANNIES YOU FUCK SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I HATE TRRHIUEJTRH

Traps are boys and thus male, mental tranny.

i didn't say traps are trannies, i even made the distinction here >Rin
she is a trap. she accepts she's a boy
>Erica
she is a tranny. she identifies as a girl

Neither are girls, they are both males, thus he, faggot.

I still do not understand why they decided to remake Catherine of all games. A one-off puzzle game that while good, wasn't a major hit. And no surprise that it failed in Japan.

Rin is just a boy/pink alien that likes wearing dresses. Erica is the tranny.

Attached: Silent Hill Circumcision guy wrote trcumcision guy wrote this.png (726x748, 217K)

Yes I have been waiting for this thing forever and yup played it on the 360 no idea why is it PS4 exclusive tho. Especially since classic just came out.

Except it isn't a remake and the reason why they decided to work on this was so they could train the new hires at studio zero. Same reason they developed Catherine before Persona 5.

>traps are boys and thus male
so are trannies
>mental tranny
i'm not even a tranny

sure, but some males can be referred to as a she
>trannies
because they identify as such
>traps
because they present female and are too cute
>drag queens
because their personas / characters are meant to be female

i dont give money to shitlus for their soulless pountless moneygrubbitn

I was hoping they would give rin no genetalia.

Can i fuck the trap? does the ending making him a loving housewife who pleases his husband's cock after a long day?

I don't understand how they can charge full price for a 7 year old game (+$20 for some extra crap)

>no genetalia
would make this scene far better, for sure

Attached: 1545424168_4912.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

And yet it's being boycotted because it didn't do that content the exact way Twitter and Restera wanted!

imagine not knowing it's a boy after this

y'all need to watch this video you transphobic fucks youtube.com/watch?v=PbBzhqJK3bg

Oh so Rin actually does have a dick?

Unironically, traps have done more to promote trans acceptance than any of these whiny faggots ever have. Tons of guys have found a love for cute boys in dresses, and "trap" is now used as a term of endearment. Trannies should be embracing traps and trap lovers, not scaring them off.

it's heavily implied there's a feminine dick there given Vincent's reaction after seeing her naked

Vincent then asked if he was an "otokonoko" and Rin replied yes, 99,9% of chances it was a fucking penis, .1% some other weird shit

Attached: ps-messages-20190216-220701.jpg (960x544, 65K)

I preordered the special edition for ps4.

Attached: cs1.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Based C

If any of you keep replying in this thread you all become faggots.

Attached: Catherine-Full-Body_2018_09-21-18_004.jpg (600x337, 26K)

Not futa

With the original ported to Steam as Catherine Classic, you already know what's happening.

only if you want to be the trap instead of fucking it

He's not a she. Rin is a male, not a tranny, traps aren't trannys.

>I own it on every platform
For what purpose?

even the JP Vita version?

wrong

Once more for posterity

Fucking a trap's ass or mouth - not gay
Kissing a trap - A little gay
Giving a trap a handjob - Gay
Letting a trap fuck your ass or mouth - Extremely Gay
Balls touching - MAXIMUM GAY

test

What did they add compared to the original? Is there more stages?

I thought Yea Forums hated tranny games? Or do you hate them only when they are kino?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 48K)

wrong.

>kissing a trap
>gay (not even a little)

Attached: download.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Dude goes through some shit both IRL and in his dreams.
IRL, he cheats on his long-term girlfriend and has to deal with his double life. In his dreams, he has to climb walls made of blocks, and if he dies in his dream, he dies for real. The remake added a third girl and more endings.

>trans people are not obligated to reveal their status to their dating partners
I wonder if they would say the same if a mtf tranny did it to a lesbian

Trannies take priority over lesbians, so no.

MODEL GIRL CALL IT A BOY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL