KOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

KOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: republiccommando.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

Based

Literal reddit the game. I bought it during release and everyone shafted it when it came out. Why? Because its garbage, has bad gunplay, slow movement and generic online MP. It was an advertisement for the 3th movie,

It makes me sick to my stomach to see faggots like you praising it like it was something great. Youre just outing yourself as an underage who didnt play it or even buy it. Only thing you see is a fancy HUD and post Halo/Call of duty shit tier slow ass movement that youre conditioned to like. You dont even know how bad the gunplay felt since you never played the piece of shit, time to kill is abyssmal and ammo runs way too often. AI sucked and multiplayer was a shitty Halolite rip off

Make this board a favor and kys yourself. Sage to all fields

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_touhou_drawn_by_leon_mikiri_hassha__b34b89bc6fcf1ea1271f5631c704a399.jpg (1230x827, 304K)

cringe

Is this.a battlefront thread? What class should I grind up first? Games comfy.

did you just recently start playing?

This guy is rigth the game was trash. It delt like a demo. There wasnt even a plot or actual level design

Mandalore videos are fun but come on guys, the game was shit

Yeah.

Vode an

ah, just in time for my daily battlefront II 2 rant
why the fuck do jet troopers and rocket droids have such stupidly good weapons? i am somehow constantly getting outsniped by them despite the fact jet troopers only have a tiny fucking pistol. it's completely absurd that not only do they get both high mobility and high health, they get stupid offensive power on top of it.
and another thing; my god is it beyond frustrating how cunts don't seem to realise that the part of the CIS power core they're shooting isn't actually doing anything, leading to games that last an eternity because it doesn't get destroyed.

>implying i listen to videos about games for my opinion
Listening to other people, especially online videos and especially this fucking board for your opinion unironically makes you a brainlet.

are you on PC? looking for someone to play with?

No, it's a pre disney SW games thread.

Not right now, doing a lot of hurricane prep but maybe later if the threads alive.

geez stay safe man. my ID is EmperorReptile if you wanna add me later. i play pretty often.

Honestly one of the best main menu themes of all time.

I remember it vividly even all these years later.

>Make this board a favor

Engineer or medic.

Attached: Converting Ships, Mariusz Gandzel.png (798x734, 1.26M)

>Want to play Ragtag by Visceral Studios
>Remember Pantolomin
>Play BF2 instead

Attached: Ragtag_Key_Art.jpg (738x410, 62K)

>Disneyfags take over threads about good star wars games instead of making their own

There isn't really a story, but there doesn't need to be the selling point is: "Be spec ops man do spec ops shit." the gun play is weak though i'll give it that, like using half a clip on a tier 1 enemy is stupid

Attached: vincent jenkins Old concept painting for Star Wars “rogue one” t[...].png (598x312, 528K)

kill yourself shill

>CS on Grail City still crashes during dropship phase

DIIIIICE

Attached: Grail_City, Ikkrukk.jpg (1000x751, 114K)

DARASUUM KOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JORSO'RAAAAAAAAAAAN, KANDO A TOMEEEEEEEEEE

>Come on clones, just fight your way down one of three fucklong hallways, into a massive room with tons of angles on your entry point, and focus fire on a single tiny point while the other team rapes you
Capital Supremacy was a mistake.

Attached: delta.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

SA KYRAM NAU TRACYN KAD VOOOOOOOOOOOODE AN

>Find the temple on Mimban Capital Supremacy
>Knocking enemies into sacrificial pit gives massive BP

Attached: 11203-0-6bb3f74afac2a42f68c471f1344c442b-adammidd.jpg (1920x887, 305K)

1v1 on Ahch-To?

Attached: D3gr-3lU4AA7ce1.jpg (1080x565, 139K)

>Waaaah I run out of ammo the game is shit
What are you, twelve?
Crybaby shitters like you are the fucking worse.

>Getting Blaster Inspection star card
>Crush Dissent and Gleaming Overseer are being rotated out

Attached: D-5KcUiUwAA-FJf.jpg (961x1200, 110K)

Blessed thread, vode

Might be an unpopular opinion but I really liked the multiplayer. Engine was great for industrial Vietcong larping, just grabbed the trandoshan shotgun and never left the tunnels, ganking people from ceilings, floors, dark corners. Capture the flag on the long ass journey to and from bases on ghost ship was harrowing even with a good team

We will never get a SW game where:
>Prologue: play as Republic Commando who establishes the relic which becomes important decades later in the story, held by a Jedi master during order 66
>years later you play as R8R, a lowly storm trooper
>game starts out as a band of brothers style story where you and your squad go through hellish missions on exotic and ugly worlds, bringing order to the galaxy, and losing friends along the way
>story switches gears as your combat experience opens up new missions where you become a scout trooper doing recon/espionage/sniper missions;
>Scariff shore trooper fighting in water based missions
>snow missions where R8R is promoted to Snow Trooper
>sand troopers missions involving tracking and guerilla warfare against tuskens, slavers, and Hutt mercs
>eventually you become a Death Trooper and have missions like the prologue doing crazy missions for Moff Tarkin and Thrawn that only a high level operative would be capable of pulling off (also establishing why the rebels are consistently so weak because the empire just has better troops)
>finally gain interest of Emperor, becoming a personal guard, going through academy training for that, creating a grudge with other guards that are "stoked" by Palpatine and Vader
>late missions where you kill your fellow trainees, falling to the dark side emotionally, and gaining Vader's respect
>epilogue mission where you have to train against Vader, then go on one last dope mission with Vader leading you and 3 other red guards in retrieving original relic from prologue

Nigga what is wrong with you? I rarely if ever ran out of ammo, and calling it a halolite rip off is wrong concerning squad dynamics and the guns mostly being rifle attachments. You're the filthy redditor here, and you need to go back.