Damm...Notch live in this house??

youtube.com/watch?v=kZhM56v9UVQ

fucking Based

why your are not making a game?

Attached: cbbd0be8-9e6f-4b12-92ca-3f2b931696d4.png (1160x583, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZjYYrtP-k4
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/int/4-pg/0-10000000-price
discord.gg/HnuUfGn
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpd85y_iTxY
youtube.com/watch?v=XFBKP-11T_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm trying to be an animator like OneyNG. Can someone post some Vocaroos to give me ideas?

>house has a cube theme

He really is autistic isn't he?

Notch struck gold and once he actually made a ton of money he hired people to make the game for him and distanced himself from the entire thing. I'll always give him credit for the initial spark, but I cannot blame Mojang at all for acting like he doesn't exist because he basically didn't do jack once they came into the picture. Nothing meaningful has been added to the game in a long time.

>suddenly come into loads of money
>rather than living comfortably without a care for living expenses blow it all to tell everyone you have money now
It's probably because im a poorfag but I don't understand.

if you got paid a yearly salary of 80 million dollars from getting the 2.5 billion, that's 30 years.

People knowing they aren't gonna be living forever tend to be more hysterical with their money which was earned by pure luck and not strategically.

He has fuck you money, that house and everything in it is probably a few a couple years salary for him seeing as how every year Microsoft shells out a fortune to him. I will say, usually people who strike big and blow tons of money frivolously and stop working on what made them rich go broke. At least that is usually what happens to rappers who make a few hit songs and fizzle out, they get used to living life like they are a hit and once they stop being a hit they still spend the money. To my knowledge, Notch isn't working on anything big and hasn't been since Minecraft was sold.

Because I might accidentally not just make fucking MS Paint with blocks that zoomin' Redditors drool over, and make a game with effort and brainpower instead. That means it wouldn't sell well.

Notch may be based when it comes to politics, but he's a terrible game developer.

>and make a game with effort and brainpower instead
thousands of wannabes are already doing this, and have been doing this for the good part of a decade (actually several decades).

stay mad poorfag

>makes one of the most successful games ever
>terrible game developer

Lmao the delusion

>Nothing meaningful has been added to the game in a long time.
nothing meaningful has been added since notch hired developers, all their additions is soulless shit

For 10 million more he could have gone for this comfy island.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZjYYrtP-k4

A reminder that Microsoft basically paid notch 2.5 billion dollars to fuck off

>all the candy and alcohol and shit that went unused and rotted because no one likes Notch and he eventually got tired of throwing parties full of strangers

I enjoy Minecraft but if you think success = quality you're a retard

how do you protect yourself against a home invasion?

Key Largo isn't a private island for sale, retard.

>living on an island
enjoy your shitty internet

hmm would I rather be an autistic billionare with a family or some poorfag social butterfly jumping from whim to whim?

At least they add new blocks and stuff. From the moment Notch had the option he withdrew from the game and just let people make it for him. He built the shell of the game, it blew up, and he cashed out. I cannot stand people who complain about how Minecraft stopped progressing and draw parallels to Mojang. Yes Mojang were behind the updates, they were also behind the only fucking updates that got added to the game period. Notch hasn't done shit in years besides collect a paycheck.

Better internet than the midwest

>get rich
>Buy soulless empty mansion in shitty Los Angeles

Wtf why. Get a cozy place in the woods and turn it into your own fortress paradise or something.

Success is success dude, people like garbage what gives

sure lemme rip off infiniminer.

his marriage literally lasted a year
he is literally alone in that literally giant ass mansion

looks like shit. nigger luxury tier

his marriage literally lasted one year
he is alone in that giant ass mansion

Star Wars The Last Jedi is one of the highest grossing films of all time. Does that make Rian Johnson a good director?

cope

He's gonna die in that house too.

Just cause people like it doesn't mean it's objectively good.

Millions eat at Mcdonald's daily, but they're sure as hell not a 5 star restaurant.

His marriage lasted one year. He is alone in that Giant ass mansion.

>all the candy and alcohol and shit that went unused and rotted because no one likes Notch and he eventually got tired of throwing parties full of strangers

Why would anyone want to live in California, that place is going to be a desert in 50 years.

>all those poor fags in this thread

dilate motherfuckers

Woah.. people like..die..

marry 1 year
alone masnon

Id rather be founder of McD than of a 5 star restaurant. But keep making those "quality" indie games LOL

Money can't buy good taste.

A lot of this is so roomey and spacious and designed away from my personal tastes that I wouldn't even know what to do with it all. The pool is nice though

plus all the hookers

Security

His marriage lasted one year. He is alone in that Giant ass mansion.

Married
Alone

WRONG

Imagine living in a place like this alone with no friends.

I've never gotten the appeal of these places. Sure, they're big but wouldn't you rather a property that's smaller but built specifically to your needs? These places are always built and decorated with the most needlessly expensive features to maximize how much the can charge for the end result, it all comes across as so impersonal.

I hope that's a gated community, every criminal and their mother would see a new money fat autist as easy prey. I would be so paranoid I would make my house into a fucking fortress.

His marriage literally lasted one year. He is alone in that giant ass mansion.

EDIT: Wow, this really blew up! Thanks for all the upvotes!

EDIT 2: Holy cow, my first gold! Thank you, kind stranger!

too big and uncomfy

But it could make Gunz 2 better.

Idk about florida

Attached: IMG-20190829-WA0002.jpg (480x853, 69K)

im sorry, BUT FUCK THAT SHIT

i mean, again, if i was given shit tons of money, i ain't getting some stupid ass house or cars or shit.

just gimme GAMES NIGGA!

Am I the only one who finds putting up posters of old celebrities from the 50's to be kinda cringe

>rip off a game more creative people than you made called infiniminer
>collect 100 billion dollars to do nothing after spamming ur alpha shit on Yea Forums
>own 99% of everything

fuck notch and fuck the system that got him this rich. he's a fag

Attached: collosal failure of unrestricted free market capitalism.jpg (1545x1010, 284K)

Imagine Notch wandering around his massive house, all alone. Like a kid lost at a department store.

heh heh heh

Also to everyone saying he's going to blow all his money and that this is too extravagant, $85 million is not an unreasonable amount of money for a billionaire to spend on real estate.

I find it cringe when people put up posters of celebrities from the 40's. So tacky and overdone it seems every new designer house has a picture of marlyin monroe framed up somewhere.

Imagine living in a place like this alone with no friends.

Looks like shit to me. I guess it’s true that money can’t buy class.

So Notch is bojack horseman basically

Imagine living in a place like that alone with no friends.

A better visual is to imagine all that space going completely unnoticed as he sits on one of his hundred sofas, hunched over his cell phone posting all day on Twitter. All that money, and all he can think to do with his day is spend it on the same stupid platform as my dumbass NEET self.

And no one there with him. Poor notch.

rappers don't make FUCK YOU 2.5 BILLION and on TOP of all the OTHER money made up until that point.

also, notch STOLE from infiniminer
if they put it out first, they would have made it
but notch, SOMEHOW, stumbling and bumbling for YEARS gets fucking rewarded?!

fuck that noise.
i don't care that he is miserable now or something, he fucking won, the game is over.

NIGGA DON'T GOT THE GREEN TOP

Damn, Grum has a nice house.

Attached: excuse_me.gif (320x222, 1.16M)

yes

but.....................
billionaires usually have income of some kind.
notch HAS 2.5 billion, nothing more coming in, faggot.

This is obviously isn't Notch's decorating but the video made by the real estate company.

The living room looks sterile as hell, like a hotel lobby instead of a house. The backyard is pathetically small like a tiny landing strip on the edge of a cliff. The open design of the house would make me feel very exposed. The exterior is flat and boring. How anyone could feel at home in a place like that is beyond me.

Lot of space for a lonely autist. Should have gotten a penthouse apartment, or a cozy house in Northern California.

Literally literally literally?

Notch should honestly give me all his money since he's not using it. I'd put it towards making esoteric games like that mindfuckery driving sim everybody was talking about in a thread yesterday.

his marriage literally giant ass mansion
he is literally lasted a year literally alone

And yet he is miserable and lonely

Money buys you security but it won't buy you happiness

Why doesn't he just get a hair transplant? That and losing weight are the first things I'd do if I was him.

Why would anyone buy that house when all those people walked in it beforehand? Gross.

Unironically the latter.
t. rich parents

I like to imagine Notch sometimes sits in a chair and just stares at those water sprinklers for hours on end, not even realizing the sun had set a while ago.

His mansion lasted a year. Now him and his giant ass wife are homeless.

>85 million
Feels like a waste of money even if you're filthy rich.
I would settle for any 10 million place.

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/int/4-pg/0-10000000-price

Attached: 436338484.jpg (1024x682, 169K)

Reminder that Jay-Z and Beyonce wanted to buy this house until an autistic racist swede scooped it up.

He has new money friends. Basically friends that give him ideas on how to spend money, and do stuff with him.
He likely dropped his old friends.

$2b+ isn't loads of money, it's a retardedly massive amount of money. you'd actually have to try real hard to use it all unless you fuck up big boy investments or something

>40's
>marlyin monroe

I can't help but wonder what he does in there all day.

I've spoken to Notch and he's actually lovely beyond his Twitter armor. I like him a lot.

Do you think Michael Bay is a master filmmaker? Success often doesn't indicate quality.

Shitpost in twitter, duh.

he wonders about YOU

doesn't he have no friends?

>2b isn’t a load of money

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen on this site. How fucking out of touch do you have to be to think 2b isn’t a lot of money.

What's the point of having a big house if you have no friends?

If I had much money I'd build a comfy little house near a forest on a cape.

>Nouveau Rich: The Home
Jesus Christ, who the fuck could feel comfy in a house like that?

>I'll always give him credit for the initial spark
I have bad news, Notch stole the source code from a game called Infiniminer.

Notch did shit. He never came up with the original game, he only added shitty features and when the game sold he hired another guy to do it for him

Attached: 1567098869918.png (1021x573, 631K)

Shitpost in twitter, duh.

Yeah, the vast majority of that 85 million goes toward just being in Beverly Hills
Anywhere else I think it would be less than 5 million
If I was fuck you rich I would build my castle mansion in a chill city (Anywhere thats not california or new york)

literally me except i never been in serious relationship and i also have a bachelor apartment instead of a mansion. haha what a fag, hahaha...ha..

How bad are you at reading?

Attached: 1515806756633.jpg (730x780, 46K)

If I had much money I'd build a comfy little house near a forest on a cape.

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "copelets" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.s

Attached: tn.png (584x340, 123K)

Do you think he'll run for president some day?

I'd build a greentop in real life and just lurk Yea Forums with chinese food and pizza all day

Infiniminer wasn't very creative, it just had basic colored blocks you could stack.

he stole C++ code and ported it into java?

What game is your pic?

Why buy a fuck-huge house if you have no friends to hang out with?

Aw shit dude. And here I thought he was going to live forever

because he isn't very smart with money.

I would buy a large property and turn every bit of land that didnt have a building on it into a garden of grapes, peaches, melons, cucumbers, ginger, spinach, and cabbages. Also have a chicken coop and a goatpen for meat and milk, and a dozen bee hives for my own home made honey. Then i would live year round on my own home made organic food. Also some long term investments so my kids wouldnt be forced to work would be nice, though i would make them work on the farm daily.

Attached: 1539898702717.jpg (640x519, 29K)

You are a fucking retard who can’t read.

Why does a single fat neet need that much space?

You clearly didn’t watch the video, retard.

to show that he can, and then shitpost on twitter all day about how miserable he is

Pretty much. Holy fuck I feel like a dumbfuck.

I would hire my own personal chef to cook me food while I sit around drinking vodka and banging high class whores.

You could spend 100,000 a month for a measly 833 years if you had a billion dollars. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to worry too much about a farm or your kids unless you were stupid. Even if you took half out for taxes (which is insanely high) you have 416 years. At 100,000 a MONTH.

Remember though let's not tax the rich.

Jesus christ the state of zoomers

I turned 36 last friday

The little thought experiment of thinking what I would do if I were rich is fucking soul crushing.

Attached: 1566245564036.jpg (1172x958, 55K)

Not only does he live there, but he blew his load trying to outbid Jay-Z and Beyonce just so he could say he did. I think he spent over $100 million+ total just to outbid.

Now he's sad and alone in his huge mansion meant for partying and guests

Attached: 1536084891247.gif (600x563, 73K)

I mean good for him, but that house is fuck ugly and non-cozy. no wonder a bunch of nouveau-riche niggers wanted to live there (Beyonce and that gorilla faced rapper Jay Dee or something)

literally living the dream

damn, you'd never have to wear pants even when you leave your house

Attached: 1540884359580.jpg (560x717, 95K)

Mojang is a non-producer of games. Their work has nothing to do with game design, they just have to keep Minecraft alive with updates small enough not to modify the game, but "big" enough for autists to think it's relevant, like adding a bee or some shit.
The rich depressive fat at least created something.

>not having a giant fuck you mansion and only using your computer room while pissing on golden bottles and shitting on silver socks

Attached: 1454348697868.jpg (600x620, 214K)

THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=Gpd85y_iTxY

This sounds very nice.

WRONG

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XFBKP-11T_g

>new money """""friends"""""

It is preferable to spend your time in an isolation cell than with such "friends"
Also, dudes life is over. Hes middle aged and already has absolutely nothign purposeful to do with his life anymore.
He isnt different from any ole welfare nigger, only taht his house looks better.

Even if he'd still be married now i'd prolly still be a butterfly for the time being, at his age and with his money I mean come on..

i'd rather my life be "over" with 2 billion in the bank than wageslave until i'm nearly dead while lying to myself about how i accomplished anything of worth

Why does he want a house that big if all he does is play videogames in a dark room

>He isnt different from any ole welfare nigger, only taht his house looks better.
This is MAXIMUM cope.

Not denying that his life is a lot more comfy. But hes still looking at a good 4-5 decades of sitting on his ass in said nice house, and literally nothing else. And theres only so much time your "entourage" and expensive hookers will distract you from this.

Notch is an idea. A concept of existence.

Steins;Gate

Attached: 1566705992811.jpg (1600x1000, 500K)

It already is a desert, or SoCal is at least. Just hidden under countless miles and miles of asphalt and concrete. There's a reason why they funnel so much water from out of state and up north.

sometimes i imagine what living in a mansion would be like for me but then realize i live like how i design my house in the sims. in one room with everything i need in it. rest of my house would be wasted i had more rooms.

I don't why anyone would get a mansion. That's just dozens of toilets, showers and bedrooms to maintain that no one uses.

This dude gets it. But I do like the idea that if beyonce and jay-z bought that place they'd be having massive music biz parties and actually using the mansion while I imagine notch just shuffling around in a dressing gown playing xbox in one of the forty rooms.

Being turbo rich like Notch is not nearly as attractive as you think. The only people who hang around you if you're that rich are just sophisticated mooches... It's not like your life is instantly made better by a bunch of money like what Notch has.

People desire meaning in their lives. He made a huge accomplishment and sold it off. Now what is his life's meaning? What are his goals now? To have a bunch of mooches come over and pretend to be your friends? To invest in other people's ideas?

To be that rich must be horrible. At least people like Dan Blizerian are out there still hustling, making new companies and ideas. Sure, he has many of the same problems (fake friends, mooches), but he has goals and aspirations.

Notch should have never sold his stake.

You just have sex with top hookers, eat like a king, play vidya, do whatever you want , how is that bad. Fuck working

Why does the gaming media hate Notch so much? WHen Giantbomb brings him up its like their bringing up fucking Goebbels or something. I know he tweeted some anti trans shti or somethign but is that really it? Because the way GB speaks of him sorta disturbs me (because I think it's unjustified).

I mean it isn't that hard to hide your wealth especially if you go to another country and make friends there.

If you're already one for being lonely it'd be great. Just have internet friends who never know who you are. That being said you are right about desire and passion leading to a fruitful life. What is wrong is not that he has a lot of money but that he doesn't seem to be doing anything with it

He expressed opinions which were completely normal 20 years ago

It's a problem anyone would like to experience. You can travel, learn, visit museums and go to schools or private lessons. Learn to paint, learn to fly a plane, learn to grow a garden. You could visit any town in any country, get to know people, help them. You could fight bullshit politics by donating. There is an almost endless amount of things you can do. You personally lack the vision. What my hands make isn't me, it doesn't define me. I'd rather my kids see the sights this planet offers than feel good that I can turn a wrench.

did you know his marriage lasted 1 year and he's alone in that big house

>can someone do half the work of being a solo animator, which is voice acting for me, pretty puh-leez?
Not gonna make it

I build a homeless animal shelter.
I have a big field where cats can come, get spayed and neutered and then chill for the rest of their life. If they are sick they would be taken care of an healed up first.
Same for dogs and i would divide up the land based on dog size. Hire people to take care of the place 24/7.

literally bought franklins house from gtav
also married 365 days, divorced
home alone 2: lost in new york

He's posted shit on twitter that amount to "SJWs bad, jews bad, etc."

Attached: BBBBBASED.png (500x300, 97K)

>rich
>famous
>not a PoC (by their definition)
>doesn't toe the line when it comes to "progressiveness"
>shitposts on twitter
>doesn't give money to e-begging attention whores and their beta orbiters (who happen to be journos)

Pretty much everything a game journo hates.

Based

Grass is always greener I guess but this is a man who can live like a king every single day for the rest of his life so I can't find it in me to think his situation sucks. He's one of the only billionaires in existence with a B-type personality, this is both bad and good because it means he's not going to continue working just to become even wealthier like most billionaires do but he also lacks the motivation to do anything but sit in comfort and eat gourmet tendies all day. I guess it's better than buying islands to fuck kids.

But should he desire it he can get anything he wants, he can literally hire the best of the best to help him achieve anything he wants and use his wealth to pave the way for it.

Gotta love the human condition. Even when we win at life, little but misery awaits.
To cope with the horrors of existence, humans evolved to stockholm struggle and strife. Most don't know how to live without them. A man becoming set for life without any more problems to worry about is like an elderly prisoner who's spent the majority of his life behind bars being giving freedom.

It's no wonder most elites are fucking insane and descend into illegal debauchery and occultism. At the top, nothing else can give them thrills.

>people actually think notch has fuck you money

$2.5 billion would last probably 3, maybe even 5 years if careful

Maybe if you're a dipshit moron, such as yourself, who can't manage money.

i could survive easily just on the interest

That is enough money to live extravagantly for the rest of your life and never have to worry about money.
You would have to fucking try to run out of money.

This is bait, don't respond to it you fucking idiots.

His marred age lighter alley last Ted a near.
He slit terry a loan in that man’s shun.

Spoken like a 12 year old. Anyone with hi even a medium tier job has enough money to buy every game they ever wanted. You don't need to be rich

Literal niggas are smarter than you

>mo money mo problems

what's with rich people and houses that are more window than wall?

You think he ever plays minecraft?