The truth

It’s time to come clean

When I was 14 back in 1996, a few months before the release of Mario 64. I was sexually asulted by Shigeru Miyamoto.

I met him at a Nintendo event in New York promoting the launch of the Nintendo 64. Shigeru was walking around signing copies of snes and nes games fans were giving him. He even signed my copy of Nintendo power.

However he called me over and go back stage with him. When we got to a locked room he took off his clothes and screamed “Yippie” in a terrible Mario impression.

This man rushed at me screaming “BING BING” getting louder after each step.

I tried to run, but I was too slow. When he grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. He then shouted “LETSA GO!” When he began to ground pound my body.

This man must be stopped. He is a monster

Attached: 83BFE969-BCB1-49DA-B916-3F5A93CEB29A.jpg (800x1200, 400K)

why are online rap cases always years
later and posted to twitter instead of the police

my mom was raped by naruto

I believe you.
**Please follow my twitter**

It's true, I was there.
I was the Lakitu Cameraman

I believe you.
**Please follow my twitter**

>#MeBingBingWahooToo

you get more attention if the public has sympathy for you
and a lot of these cases are probably not even true because there's never any proof those incidents happened, even though maybe there would be some evidence IF THEY WENT TO THE FUCKING POLICE
this cancel culture bullshit is SO FUCKING STUPID, history is literally just repeating itself and we are having witch hunts again

The mental image of a naked Miyamoto running at you screaming bingbingwahoo is now forever burned into my mind

BELIEVE ALL VICTIMS

#BelieveAllWomen #MeToo #WomenNeverLie

Disgusting. How could I have followed this man's work for so many years. I saw this coming.

*liked and retwitted*

It's harder to get in actual legal trouble by presenting your "evidence" on twitter instead of filing an actual police report.
Filing a false police report is an actual crime that they will definitely prosecute you for, as you are wasting their resources to investigate it.

he can't hurt you anymore

Slender laws need to be enforced more.

Lol

I met Shigeru Miyamoto at E3 7 years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “OH RIKE YOU DOING RIGHT NAO?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “HUH? HUH? HUH?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my checking out the stands, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I went over to try out the new Playstation demos I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen PS3 controllers in his hands.
The security guard was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, those aren't for sale.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the display.
When the guard asked for his ID, he stopped him and told him to make sure the controllers were set just right “to prevent any actual gameplay,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even know what that means. After the guard put everything back and tried to question him further he kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

OP was raped in the sizzling summer of 96

This is true....heard the same from others for years...he is a monster

pffft, you left out the BEST part, his final mario impression where he clamors "AHHH HA-HAAA!" with utmost glee right when he orgasms in your ass

Legit made my lol op. Nice job

THEY TOTALLY AREN'T LYING FOR MONETARY GAIN

*posts respectfully in your direction*

>event security show up on scene
>Miyamoto backwards long jumps off user away from the scene

I got raped by Charles Martinet at gunpoint in the summer of '92

Someone make a todd version

>thinking you can top dream boy

His works were hideous and vile all along. We just never realized it until now.

Once thought to be innocent, blissful games, they have now been recontextualized as the sadistic fantasies of a rapist.

I was forced to give Nintendo Miyamoto a BLJ just to work on smash.

Attached: 1541124879917.gif (201x259, 729K)