Why did Paladins die?

Why did Paladins die?

Attached: paladins bath.jpg (1529x2000, 1.4M)

no futa

not enough feets

Hi-Rez can't resist their intense desire to destroy any project that may have even a small chance of becoming a success. They create things because they want to destroy it later.

It's gay.

Hi-Rez can't resist their intense desire to destroy any project that may have even a small chance of becoming a success. They create things because they want to destroy it later.

thread will 404 so fast nobody will know i have a micropenis

Because milkies won't make a game good

Hi-Rez has a rep for that as I've heard, but I'd wager that's more to do with spreading themselves thin and then having to pick and choose what lives (SMITE)

it didnt but a decent chunk of its audience moved on to fortnite

I played it a couple of times because my friends play it. It's decent but that's it. There's nothing really that amazing or new.

Paladins was never alive

Needs to balance the damn game let shield resit crowd control atks and grabs.

Attached: 1567069103284.png (1000x828, 1.01M)

splashbrush draws nice lips but never any blowjob scenes, somewhat frustrating

splashbrush draws nice lips but never any blowjob scenes which is frustrating, it's like getting head from a girl who only uses her tongue or something

hi-rez sucks, that's why
i didn't played this in a while

It didn't have graphics

its ok user im sure you have a perfectly functional butthole

Footbrain

Still alive for now, mainly because of IO and future updates but its stable for now.

How's Overwatch holding up? I haven't played for a while and I'm curious.

FUCK HIREZ

hi-rez sucks, that's why
i didn't played this in a while though, i've seen there's a new fox girl or something like that champ, is she fun?

user are you okay you seem to be having a stroke

the girls were too old

too many bugs

they had to slow down updates to a crawl because of bugs

Attached: l9YuToA.jpg (1377x2091, 258K)

She has a pet that can cap points and a bunch of other stuff, pretty fun if the enemy team forgets about bulldozer.

Yeah she's not bad, alot like Ying in that she summons something to heal her teammates. It's like this ghost fox thing that can take a shit load of damage and i think she can send it to explode on people. So basically Fox Ying

typical hi-rez behavior

Dumb card update that introduced exclusive legendary cards ruined a lot of heroes that I enjoyed playing, specifically bomb king and buck. I stopped playing shorty after

What's a Paladin?

It's dying because those retards just can't fix the goddamn bugs. Whenever they fix some they add new ones, it's an endless cycle. Then there are fucking lootboxes that made me stop buying anything. I bought one skin for my favorite champ (at the time) Ruckus and then they "re-worked" him into absolute shit, you rarely see anyone play him now.
I don't care about this game anymore, I only play Deathmatch once in a while on Pip to frag some scrubs.

Can't pick maps.
Card passives are really minimal and barely change your character.
Hard to coordinate with teammates because no one communicates.
5v5 is too small.
Forced to play roles.
Cant switch characters mid game.
Shit balance.
Updates break shit.

I liked it in early access when everyone was busted. But they kept nerfing and breaking shit so it doesn't make sense to keep playing a game that just gets worse.

it’s what you do when you beat some one with a wooden broad

matches last way too fucking long, and it doesn't have the flexibility of tf2 where if someone leaves nobody cares, a whole match with a bot in your team is misery

Some guy with a task
Originally find some facy wine glass for Charles magne

i know right? show me what them fuckin' teef do girl

>a whole match with a bot in your team is misery
Oh, yeah, there's that shit too. They already fucking have decent bots in "vs AI" mode. Instead you get an absolutely braindead bot that only feeds credits to enemies.

The girls aren't cute enough

They keep getting more and more political and I blame SJWBrush.
>We need a battlepass that is for the faggots
>We need skins that are for furfaggots