Wow, it's even better than MGSV

wow, it's even better than MGSV

Attached: 133095808_1GG.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvKIWSSuqwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's alright. Wish the multiplayer wasn't dead.

I would be up for some Yea Forums game night but i think like 3 people on Yea Forums own this game so im not sure if its worth the effort

Yea Forums is 90% kojimadrones.
not even 3 ppl have it

that's not a very high bar to set user
but yeah, it was an ok game, shame it got blasted as much as it did by people who only played it for an hour and by kojimbo fanboys

No

What do you have It for

It's not as bad as the anti-hype made it out to be, but better than MGSV? Eh! The single-player campaign was even more barebones than TPP and the whole thing felt like a glorified tutorial for the multiplayer, which I have not much interest in playing..

PC

i only had interest in multiplayer but the gameplay/reward loop wasn't self sustaining so you were forced to go to singleplayer to grind materials to play online

I've been playing it on Xbox lately and I'm pleasantly surprised. It's just more MGSV gameplay which I already enjoyed. With Survive you've got just a small chunk of Afghanistan and Africa from The Phantom Pain, but in Survive these small chunks of map are uncovered in a very linear fashion. Go from A, to Waypoint B, unlock a fast travel point at Waypoint B, fast travel back to A, new objective/main mission appears ay Waypoint C, fast travel to Waypoint B, head to C, back to A, and so on. It's a nice way to trickle out these missions and a new main mission doesn't really appear at a spot you've already been to, so you're constantly moving to a new location. It's better world/mission structure than The Phantom Pain.

I think I'm almost done with the main story. I'm on chapter 22 or 23 and I have to build that metal blade thing or whatever it is. Doesn't seem like there's a lot of content to do after you beat the main story, aside from playing the salvage missions/multiplayer. I tried to do one mission by myself and I was able to complete all three waves, but it's pretty tricky to do solo and the population on Xbox is dead.

test

inb4 shitstorm

this, but multiplayer gets boring after a while as there isn't that much to do

>wow, it's even better than
lolno

This is honestly the most frustrating part of mgsurvive

There's a fair bit of unique single player post-game content, but most of the post-game is focused on the multiplayer grind.

It's literally worse than Metal Gear Touch

I'm working on a mod that lets you play the freeroam with all of the Singleplayer features in co-op with friends. It's almost done. I'm making it because getting supplies for co-op in singleplayer is really boring.

Attached: 20190512011533_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

youtu.be/pvKIWSSuqwg

Attached: 1428279077609.jpg (160x160, 17K)

shill, you have more dislikes than likes

Didn't you say that the coop mod would be done around summer? I'm guessing something came up, but when do you think it'll be ready now?

One of the main people working on it got very busy with school stuff and it kinda halted development on it for a while, I'm sure it'll still be done this year.

You're a hero we don't deserve. Keep up the good work.

Yikes sorry then

>It's literally worse than Metal Gear Touch
Come on! That's just a hyperbole.

Oh yeah, then how bad would you rate it?

It's better than Portable Ops at the very least.

whats the multiplayer like? is it a better mgo3 or is it coop?

It's all co-op salvage missions. Can't even freeroam together and it can take a real long time to match up with randoms. Also, your party is disbanded every time you complete a mission with randoms, so that adds even more frustration. Still, it's fun when it works.

This is literally all the game needed. I have no idea why they didn't make the campaign co-op.