When did gaming journalism become b-tier TMZ?

when did gaming journalism become b-tier TMZ?

Attached: too stupid to be fake.png (1080x1400, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/01KUG
archive.is/Gb8MO
discord.gg/HnuUfGn
youtube.com/watch?v=LcYc12ohKas
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5kldN5pio
helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm
polygon.com/2016/12/27/14088862/cops-arrest-oculus-executive-in-underage-sex-sting
gizmodo.com/palmer-luckey-millionaire-founder-of-oculus-rift-love-1786994094
kotaku.com/woman-says-oculus-rift-cofounder-put-his-hand-up-her-sk-1837718101
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Zoe_Quinn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

false rape accusations should be punishable by death

Wouldn't there have been a ton of witnesses due to demos happening at a public place surrounded by a crow of people?

Her tears say more than real evidence ever could

When they realized they could purge devs who commit wrong thnk.

wow, i guess he is guilty, %100, nothing we can do
shut up sexist pig

sounds like a flirt gone wrong that she wants to capitalize on

>“He offered to show me unreleased demos and games slated to launch with the Rift later that month. I didn’t think this was odd— Just the day prior, I tried a demo in the hotel room of someone I met at another VR mixer,” she said. “It was a normal demo, nothing strange. Being new to the industry, I thought this was normal.”
>Taylor said that’s when she realized why she had really been invited back to his apartment, but she was afraid of what he might do if she confronted him. “I recall feeling ashamed and stupid for getting myself in that situation, and didn’t know how to leave,” she said. “I felt uncomfortable and scared, but was afraid to refuse his advances— after all, he was a co-founder and executive for one of the biggest VR companies in the world. I was afraid of being blacklisted from the industry I had just joined and was so excited to be a part of. I was afraid of potentially severing a relationship between the VR company I worked for and Oculus. I was just… so afraid.”

I urge all my fellow anons to listen and believe this brave trauma survivor.

Attached: 1562491301106.jpg (750x888, 216K)

thats the punishment for it in biblical law. according to biblical law the punishment for a false accusation is to be the same as the punishment for the accused if the crime was actually real

Right, standards need to be drummed up for reporting these accusations. It seems totally unethical. Some person (who is always queer and always disabled) with a cartoon AVI drops a thread and all of these e-allegations are suddenly factual. Totally fucking ridiculous.

Right, standards need to be drummed up for reporting these accusations. It seems totally unethical. Some person (who is always queer and always disabled) with a cartoon AVI drops a thread and all of these e-allegations are suddenly factual. Totally fucking ridiculous.

>ZQ and Anita are broke as fuck
>their relevance is non existent
Time to become victims again and take cash from beta cucks.

>hey babe you wanna have sex
>yeah sure whateves
>after sex
>whoa wait I don't wanna be a whore, better say he raped

When people like you started paying it more attention than actual gaming news.

it still works 5 years later.

The only myth about sexual abuse is that she was involved in any.

>woman says words
>man's life is ruined forever
WOOOOOOOOW DUUUUDE UHUHUHUH WHAT THE FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO GENDER EQUALITY DUDE UHUHUH
DIS IS
STOO-PID DOOOOD UHUHUHUH
WOOOOOW

What the fuck happened?
>#metoo died down after getting a ton of negative press how men don't want to work with women anymore because they fear false accusations
>a few years later suddenly 50 new rape/sexual assault accusations in a week
Am I supposed to believe that this all occured naturally?

Attached: 1544543140681.jpg (843x869, 104K)

>MeToo era
people don't talk about this anywhere. On the internet sure but even then I don't see it often. These "movements" last less than a month

TMZ actually fact checks things.

by her own definition she raped eron gjoni because she slept with other people while still dating eron without telling him.

>Am I supposed to believe that this all occured naturally?
I'm pretty sure they're one-upping each other, to see who was the bigger victim.

I fucking hate these people

>Phoenix Wright VA
>Jeremy Soule
>Night in the Woods dev
Now a 4th, will within 48 hours

>a few years later
Hasn't even been two years since #metoo started

archive.is/01KUG
>Salon reached out to both Quinn and Holowka for comment and received no reply from either.

Attached: redlettermedia talks about.png (1427x801, 1.86M)

what's more interesting to people that don't actually play video games, video games or drama?

gamergate 2.0 is starting just in time to influence the presidential elections

Simpson's got it right more than a decade ago

She probably needs more patreon bux

by her own definition she raped eron gjoni because she slept with other people while still dating eron without telling him.

>woman says
Stopped reading there

Social media was humanity's greatest error.

>In reality, though, being abused multiple times by different perpetrators is quite common, arguably more common than not.
>Researchers have repeatedly demonstrated that once a person is victimized, the odds are high that it will happen to them multiple times.
Like anyone would want to rape ZQ multiple times.

they never have fucking agency at all. she realizes he was inviting her back and could have just fucking left right then but she stays after giving him mixed signals and now it’s his fault and his career is ruined? wtf is this timeline

Makes sense.

they never have fucking agency at all. she realizes he was inviting her back and could have just fucking left right then but she stays after giving him mixed signals and now it’s his fault and his career is ruined? wtf is this timeline

Holy shit modern feminism is making women Schizophrenic

Attached: 1488688774503.jpg (600x450, 29K)

ohnonono say it isn't so carmack

>ZQ and Anita are broke as fuck
>their relevance is non existent
Time to become victims again and take cash from beta cucks.

What else are they going to talk about every fucking day? It's the same reason tech media is just endless talking about phones.

i'll take shit that didn't happen for 500

Why do they always have ludicrous dyed hair, anime girl profile pictures and use gender-neutral pronouns?

Archived article here: archive.is/Gb8MO

I haven't see any real evidence one way or another.

makes it really sound retarded. Self oppression at it's finest. 'I just agreed and went along with it every step of the way, because I was just afraid of my own shadow so I couldn't disappoint them by even letting them know I don't want to.'

Before that she actually claims
>“In his apartment, it was just the two of us when he loaded up a demo in the Rift,”
>“I put on the headset and started playing through the demo tutorial. After playing for a few minutes, without warning or saying anything, Antonov put his hand on my leg, inappropriately touching me and stroking my leg, and shifting his hand underneath the skirt of the dress I was wearing. I remember immediately feeling confused and panicked, and froze up while I was still in the VR headset and he touched me without consent.”

how many industry people has this cunt slept with jesus christ

Women are made and programed to being mothers at 16yold, 20 max.

When they pass the 25 without getting pregnant their brains and bodies became mad.

And its feminism and SWJ bulshit fault that they are not having kids in those ages.

For a while now

im ashamed that i laughed

Attached: 1567065662963.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>Multiple, simultaneous and devastating badtouches. The Codex molestartes names this tactic: "Steel rape"

Also I feel either way I could genuinely put "Will not attempt to molest anyone" on my CV and it'd actually help.

At this point I’m just gonna wear huge yellow gloves whenever I go to expos so you can always see my hands
Unless they make Stare rape a real thing

>Hasn't even been two years since #metoo started
Has it even been a year yet?

Guess soigon got his wish GAMERGATE 2!!!!!!

Where does this paralyzed fear from physical contact come from? Are these people just weak or is it fake bullshit because they actually wanted to go along with it? I have seen people groped in public, and unwanted advances and literally every single time the person IMMEDIATELY reacts negatively or just gets up and walks away. I have never once in my entire life witnessed this fear paralysis from someone making physical contact or unwanted flirting. How can people like this function in day to day life if things like this totally and utterly paralyze them with fear?

Copycat crimes are a thing.

Someone does a thing, then some nutcase in the public sees the fallout and thinks "hey, that doesn't seem so hard. I could do that."

>Phoenix Wright VA
what? I think I missed one

>Just the day prior, I tried a demo in the hotel room of someone I met at another VR mixer,” she said. “It was a normal demo, nothing strange. Being new to the industry, I thought this was normal.”
Do women honestly think guys normally do this sort of thing for other guys?

its usually from people who bottle their shit up inside and just let bad things happen to them and expect people to read their minds

>Where does this paralyzed fear from physical contact come from?
The fear is just bullshit exaggeration. But people are actually a lot less physical now than they used to be. People have become over-conscious about being touched in any way. Especially younger people.

>when did gaming journalism become b-tier TMZ?
Because that's what retards click on.

>Do women honestly think guys normally do this sort of thing for other guys?
Women are stupid.

Wasn't the Harvey Weinstein thing barely a year ago?

Shouldn't publications be held legally responsible for reporting random accusations like this? All it does is help smear the target, who is innocent in virtually every case.

dont click the spoiler

Attached: z1490120296044.png (778x605, 425K)

I'm pretty sure that Gawker got roasted by Hulk hogan few years ago.

he's cute. id let him put his hand up my skirt, fuck him in his hotel room and let him buy me dinner.

not for the right reasons. It's because an outed fag with a lot of money bought the case. Were it not for him nothing would have come of it.

I hate women.

>I don't want to ruin my chances at working for Carmack at Oculus, better slander him as a sex offender in the media

Now she'll never work anywhere of significance in the industry, nice moves

I honestly would like to know because I hear so many stories like this where bitches go into obvious situations and claim they are clueless.

>irish
Isn't Van Valkenberg a kikel name?

when feminists realized the only way to get rid of the men above them is to cry rape

join the club

Ben Judd, the old VA. Apparently he's in Japan and he likes shouting nigger while taking his balls out and making people touch them

viva la sex robots

TMZ tier would be a step up for gaming journos tbqh familia

TMZ is actually pretty good about their fact-checking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not as much as other women do

>being new in the industry, I tried to fast-track my career by sleeping with executives and when that failed I got my revenge by finger pointing them
Cool story.

Thank the lord, for a moment I thought they metoo'd Carmack.

This. Women are nastier to each other than they are to the ugliest, most unfuckable beta incel.

that sounds pretty goddamned based

That's is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
A smart man, who's holding a demo for new tech his company has produced, molesting a woman during it, in the me-too era.
Never, ever happened.
Unless it was actually an unintended accident somehow.

What a fucking psycho world we live in. He will get fucked without evidence of him doing anything wrong. I love this timeline.

>I was afraid therefore it was rape
Man imagine if socially inept people started accusing others of rape

Why can't people from both sides just stop being horny retards with no foresight

Dutch.

was she incapable of saying "no" holy shit

That's is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
A smart man, who's holding a demo for new tech his company has produced, molesting a woman during it, in the me-too era.
Never, ever happened.
Unless it was actually an accident somehow.

i want attention too me me eme me me me #metoo

>punishable by death
>Not punishable by rape
One job user...

>I was just… so afraid.
christ get these fucking lunatic cunts out of this industry and out of this "hobby" entirely

Once again, Simpsons did it first.

Also Alexis Kennedy, this guy is the 5th

That's not carmack you dumb fucks

redpilled

GamerGate 2.0*

*Sponsored by A Night In The Woods

Attached: night-in-the-woods.jpg (1200x534, 151K)

This is like that Itchy and Scratchy moment where they keep pulling bigger and bigger guns on each other.

They're probably sweating bullets seeing how quickly she's willing to throw her previous flings under the bus whenever she's in a financial trouble.

My wife was raped in the past. Allow me to say this: Being invited to a guy's hotel room where he then touches you, and where you are then afraid to say no isn't rape. Perhaps you really were afraid that saying no would ruin your career, and that is truly unfair. It's a tragic scenario that shouldn't exist, and you are indeed a victim of some vile behavior. However, it is not rape. Don't detract from actual rape claims like when someone walks into the same small room as you, locks the door, grabs you, and says he feels like he'll have to rape you if you don't just go along with it. That's real rape, and when you complicate things with shoddy claims you lead to situations like the police telling you that when he literally used the word rape it was a "surely you jest?" situation.

all video games in current year are shit, what else are they supposed to write about?

>Researchers have repeatedly demonstrated that once a person is victimized, the odds are high that it will happen to them multiple times.
It makes sense for a slut or professional victim to be in those situations multiple times. Same way 56% of crime is committed by 13% of the population.

My wife was raped in the past. Allow me to say this: Being invited to a guy's hotel room where he then touches you, and where you are then afraid to say no isn't rape. Perhaps you really were afraid that saying no would ruin your career, and that is truly unfair. It's a tragic scenario that shouldn't exist, and you are indeed a victim of some vile behavior. However, it is not rape. Don't detract from actual rape claims like when someone walks into the same small room as you, locks the door, grabs you, and says he feels like he'll have to rape you if you don't just go along with it. That's real rape, and when you complicate things with shoddy claims you lead to situations like the police telling you that when he literally used the word rape it was a "surely you jest?" situation.

if you don't treat everyone you meet like they have aspergers you're a misogynist

Jesus christ, we're having another one of those scandals that will have to be banned from this fucking board because all you autists can't stop making threads with twitter screenshots, kotaku articles, or other clickbait bullshit. Wow, turns out a LOT of game developers are sexual deviants and/or a lot of women in the games industry are lying cunts. Who gives a shit.

Everyone here would just start making false rape accusations.

Gamergate is still a terrorist hate group and everyone here should be waterboarded at Gitmo. :^)

I love laughing at all these white guys who thought they'd be immune because they're allies.
Here's hoping someone in your personal life also fucks you over, because you also seem like a faggot, like most white guys on Yea Forums.

That is not true and you just raped me. Now don't forget to bring lube when you come to punish me.

when people starting letting women be in charge

>but she was afraid of what he might do if she confronted him
>and didn’t know how to leave
Now that's some nigger tier mentality

god why is she so fucking ugly, i guess thats why she's such an insufferable cunt

NOM NOM NOM EAT UP LIBERALS
NOM NOM NOM SO TASTY

Does this mean that the faggot will come back

Sargon had it wrong this whole time.

Instead of getting Trump to Tweet about GG he just needed to rape Zoe Quinn

When normalniggers turned their parasitism towards vidya.

>I let him shove his dick up my ass and didn't object and acted casually and it was a rape

It's always been shit.

Pfft. Zoe Quim considers it rape if you think her name without her explicit permission.

not death, but 5-10 years prison time without parole.
this level of cuntery would stop immediately.

Uh, have sex incel

So much for stronk woman. Just make up a fucking excuse. Christ

Well, if she said so then it must be true! Burn him at the stake, mina-san~

>stare rape

Wear dark tinted sunglasses or Riddick goggles.

another clout-seeking sociopath cunt

>YFW old people see the term #metoo, they read it as "pound me too"

Attached: 1558322735899.jpg (991x717, 83K)

Read about her and Cadence Owen.

MeToo Pt 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: images (2).jpg (221x225, 5K)

First heard that from a chick I used to work with. Sadly, I could never tell if she was mocking the movement, or giving me an invite.

They put themselves in the paralytic mindset from enabling each other with their echo chambers

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

>Video games page
>Can't talk about people who make video games
Do you sperg over at Yea Forums for talking about directors? Or Yea Forums for mentioning an author?

they probably all think they're in the clear because they're GOOD PEOPLE who had a relationship with her that wasn't based solely on her trying to get ahead.

Attached: 1382235051937.jpg (1122x1600, 782K)

>allow threads during the accusation part (if it fits the agenda)
>purging threads when the accusations are proven false
classic Yea Forums

>males are going to have to wear body cameras soon to stave off false rape allegations

Attached: 1565085067336.jpg (479x370, 65K)

An user account has been naming abusers in the gaming industry. Mario is one of them. I can't speak to the motives of the user, but Mario is a well known Bing Bing Wahooer in the games industry. I have been warning people about him for years.

Attached: mario.jpg (1200x675, 35K)

>body cameras
>"the video can't be used as evidence to show that nothing happened because the female was filmed without consent"

Dudes already out here putting hidden cams in their bedrooms

Yea Forums is far, far worse, user.

Still a better charge than rape

>A witness said: He talked to her while playing with his big mushroom in hand... I was terrified

>>It makes sense for a slut or professional victim to be in those situations multiple times. Same way 56% of crime is committed by 13% of the population.
13% of the Population are criminals? That's too many. We should take the criminals and make them live in a separated part of society.

No. We shouldn't have actual victims be afraid to report a rape because they feel like they don't have enough proof.

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "copelets" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.n

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 51K)

wouldn't that just go under "filmed without consent"

>He threatened to do... something horrible to me if I didn't suck his dick
>He said I'd be next and asked if I remembered Koopa the Quick
>I... I was sooo scared.

Legit considering this because of some psycho cunt at work probably going to try and get me fired soon, send help.

this is how it is in the bible.

if you falsely accuse someone of a crime, then you deserve the punishment they should have gotten if they were guilty

Also, when did TMZ become the most trustworthy news source? I'm guessing some time in 2016

They'd never do it now. I forgot the names but one dude got falsely accused and a decade later the accuser fessed up and said it was a lie. The guy was freed but the prosecutor did not punish the accuser because she was afraid it'd make actual rape victims afraid to speak up.

At least I'll never be accused of rape if I'm a kissless virgin

Attached: 1493636432207.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>afraid to report a rape because they feel like they don't have enough proof.
What proof do you need? A tweet is proof these days to guarantee job loss and public shame.

>tfw I unironically do this

Protect yourself, niggas.

You cannot appease these loons. You cannot win with them. They always move the goalposts so that you are always the Devil.

October 2017, so almost 2 years.

It hasn't even been one, metoo started in October of 2018

Nah, you're still guilty of raping someone in your mind.

Attached: the-trial-9786050445206.jpg (300x478, 21K)

Attached: 8iv3lra50em11.jpg (1440x1266, 1.16M)

We're getting to the point where you can't kiss a girl on a date without getting you're life ruined.

Attached: 1538121837843.jpg (639x620, 122K)

el monstruo...

The funny thing is when an actual devil appears they wont know how to react and that devil will absolutely destroy them

Why is it that modern women want all the power and privilege in the world yet still demand to be coddled like inept children?

Attached: Xueli.jpg (960x2160, 735K)

Since they needed more clicks since youtubers and twitch streamers started doing their jobs better

If she doesn't become a lesbian, I will flip on this bitch hard.

Scandals are fine. Scandal is the right word for it. You talk about scandals for a bit and then they blow over.

GG is what happens when people AREN'T allowed to talk about a scandal, because then they get fucking scared and start looking for reasons why THIS scandal is different. And then they go, oh hey, looks like the guys Zoe Quinn slept with might have known this or that moderator. Oh hey, a whole bunch of journos connected to Quinn are simultaneously publishing slam articles against me. And then they get fucking pissed. And it doesn't really matter whether there IS any corruption in the industry, because the fact is that it LOOKS like there might be, and that's enough evidence when you're being prevented from talking about something.

That said if the mods just nonchalantly started deleting these threads after ~100 posts, it'd probably help defuse the whole situation.

They've abandoned all pretense of striving for equality. They don't want fairness, they want revenge for either real or imagined slights.

It's fucking disturbing, if I was a woman, all I would have to do is falsely accuse a man to ruin their life if I hated him and that's that.

I might actually move out of America

They want to have their proverbial cake, and then eat it too.

And they'll push it as far as society let's then.

It can still happen unfortunately.
>He's a creep so he must've done it!
>All he does it play vidya he had to!
>omg like I was told by a friend who knew someone who confirmed it

Going to be a MASSIVE freeze out of female and homosexual game devs.
Hell the women who parasitically glom onto the men in gaming industry will find themselves kicked out.
Twitch thots?
Non pro con thots?
Shitty female game devs?
Hanger ons who are there to cheerlead?

GONE
It's going to mirror what's happening in more white collar businesses.

Someone managed to escape a rape charge from that kind of footage, iirc

Who's this supposed to be? I assume it has/had a penis

I'm a female and would never do this to any guy but I do sometimes fantasy about it

Attached: 1509918513181.jpg (460x718, 88K)

I don't associate with women at all so I doubt that'd happen either

can't remember. post link please.

This is how you get yourself murdered one day.

tits or gtfo

Your torn up and bleeding cunt/asshole together with his DNA all over your hole is proof enough that you were raped. If you're too much of a pussy to go report it while you have undeniable proof in your pants then it's on you.

umm no sweety
tax penalties if your employees aren't diverse enough

MeToo: Vidya Edition
Buy the Season Pass for an extra five accusations

Post your feminine penis thx

Yes we should. The accusation of rape alone even without any proof is enough to ruin a human life. So there must be an equally harsh penalty for lying about it with the intent of ruining human life to the same degree.

Attached: games_media_sux.jpg (739x764, 169K)

I think it's an unstable woman's version of mass shootings or serial killing. One happens, then others see the publicity and attention it gets and so they do their own.

An user account has been naming abusers in the gaming industry. Sonic is one of them. I can't speak to the motives of the user, but Sonic is a well known speedcumer in the games industry. I have been warning people about him for years.

Attached: TSR_Sonic.png (374x585, 390K)

So she's just an idiot.

I said fantasized not actually do it, damn. Plus my fantasies would involve doing it to assholes and sometimes meek men

Here's hoping it crashes the industry.

NO FUCK GIVEN.

An user account has been naming abusers in Drangleic. Darkdiver Grandahl is one of them. I can't speak to the motives of the user, but Grandahl is a well known Humanity Sucker in the Pilgrims of the Dark covenant. I have been warning people about him for years.

Attached: deepdicker-grandahl.jpg (500x281, 19K)

The more I hear about toxic masculinity, the more toxic and more masculine I want to be, simply out of spite.

Attached: Team_Fortress_2_-_Shut_Up_by_Tadeu-Costa.jpg (900x971, 447K)

You aren't a woman you tranny.

Tax penalties are cheaper than frivolous lawsuits

Checkmate

Attached: 1503444181299.gif (474x200, 70K)

thats the thing though, even though its the biggest nonissue ever theyre still successfully using it to take people out of power

no one has a backbone anymore and would rather bend the knee to twitter

Everyone has fantasies, but when people actually act this shit out it poisons everyone else’s minds and it flows outward from you. What do you think happens to the people who become fountainheads of evil? They destroy themselves and wonder how it happened.once you understand the depth of absolute suffering this creates even the fantasy will be struck from your mind.

Attached: 3D903913-821E-4D28-9722-C768304E70E9.jpg (650x919, 114K)

Why don't they ever call the police after the rape happens?

Why tweet about it years later instead of reporting a felony to the police?

Attached: 1543909449266.jpg (750x510, 80K)

I wish this bitch would die already, she's been more of a scourge on gaming than sjws have

imagine a Misery style scenario but the crazy kidnapper lives, then tells the world that he raped her so that even after escaping he's ostracized from society at best and jailed at worst

Is professional victim a job now?

Because the police will laugh it off because they're evil racists (but only police should have guns).

>night in the woods dev
lol good

Literally /ourgirl/. Can we convince her to keep accusing more devs we dont like? I want her to MeToo'd Ed Boon

>toying with assholes and the mentally ill

Did you not learn anything from the cunt whose last post was in a degeneracy thread /soc/ looking for those types of men? I recall her getting murdered one of her discord orbiters.

Now post your tits already, or gtfo.

*Honk Honk*

I hear that. My thing is, I know the "gamers rise up" crap is a forced meme. But god damn does the group get shit on regularly.

A secretary is still on the payroll user.
A few secretary's that they will rarely interact with and keep in the front and away from the het male talent is going to be the norm.

Women in places like youtube, instathots, twitch thots, con thots, women like quinn who NEED men to keep them around as cock pockets and virtual pets?
They're out.
They'll be replaced with actual unironic whores who have no actual designs on doing stuff like zoe and other loser chicks with nothing going for them other then being an easy lay.

ok I have a real question for yall.
What if Zoe Quinn was the new Smash character.
What would be her attacks and ultimate smash.

Attached: someoneisatthedoor.gif (550x400, 467K)

>post link please.
Just Google the phrase dude

Should women who accuse men of rape should be publically shamed?

They should be raped so they can finally tell a truth.

I wish this were me.

Attached: 1385098069053.jpg (520x547, 148K)

this but unironically

Yes.

they should be sent to prison for at least 5 years

You're so easy to manipulate.
"People you don't like want you to do things. Hate them!" is the most obvious goy bait ever.
Catholic church does this shit regularly here in slavshitlands.

Attached: 1560266547787.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

her ultimate smash would remove all males from the game

Every attack doubles as a taunt which makes opponents lose control of themselves and attack relentlessly
She has no counter other than to continue taunting until dead

only when it turns out to be false and the woman is over reacting. Zoe Quinn has shown that she is the fire starter and plays the victim in the process. So she should be.

Why does she or he look like that?

Her specials would be harassment accusations, and damage to her would be redirected to her opponents.

Her ult would be calling in the UN and winning the match.

Look, I'm not trying to make myself as some sadistic monster. I only do this in FANTASY!

Do I have assholes at my job that I fantasize about doing this to? Yes, would I ACTUALLY do this? NO.

I also have a neighbor, he's SUPER annoying but super nice, yet there are some days where I also imagine myself accusing him of sexual harassment, so he would have to move and he wouldn't speak to me again.

It's all fucked up I know but that's all FANTASY, I'd NEVER do this.
People have guro fetishes, does that mean they'll kill people? nope, people enjoy watching violent gory films, does it mean they have bodies in their basement? Nope again

Attached: 1495338853915.png (452x530, 328K)

Women deserve rape

Attached: 1546896397817.png (880x720, 334K)

why to meek man? do you like domming?

How many time do we have to teach you this lesson la creatura?

Attached: oldman.jpg (800x450, 230K)

Go back to resetera and dilate

That random woman you walked by last sunday at the grocery store? She's claiming you raped her.

why would you need to, just looking that them is enough these days

It certainly doesnt help just being a bad date is good enough for them to fuck up your life.

>people who hate you are demonizing you for shit you didn't do
Ftfy
>Catholic church does this shit regularly here in slavshitlands
Active Catholic here, that's a flat-out lie. The Church is the only group of people I have encountered that makes an effort to give everyone a fair shake.

yes..

Reminder that MeToo has been the most effective campaign to remove Jews from power since the 1940's.

Sure, some white guys might get caught up in it but the vast majority of takedowns have been jewish. Keep it up, ladies.

It's not that an accuser would be punished for having insufficient proof, it's that an accuser would be punished if the accusation could be PROVEN FALSE. There's a big difference.

That's because I did

Attached: 1407729821956.jpg (280x292, 19K)

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME IF GAMERGATE IS BACK, AND I NEVER REALLY HAD AN ANSWER.

BUT YEAH, I'M THINKING GAMERGATE IS BACK.

How you know he didn't Yea Forums?

Kek where? Europe is on the same crash course. Only decent white place I can think of is Australia or NZ. If you don’t care about being a minority Japan is the obvious answer.
In all honesty I think we might start seeing open segregation

We shouldn't have men afraid to be near women because it takes 3 words for his life to be irreversibly destroyed

Hot women
Zoe Quinn level ugly and unfuckable women deserve bullets and the rope.

Why does Yea Forums never believe women?

>he asked me to have sex and i said yes but i really meant no
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
When are those shoes that break a woman's feet so she can't leave the house coming back into fashion?

nice, I am always looking for one, I have never found a natural domme, seems to be pretty rare
do you have the same experience with men? I'd think it would be easier on your side to fiind someone. what stuff are you into?

everytime you hit her you see money falling out

Attached: 1555497561617m.jpg (1024x856, 114K)

If women had proofs, I'd believe them. And I do believe them when they have proofs.

The difference is that watching gore videos or jerking off to loli or having a guro fetish isn't socially acceptable.
This kind of stuff is not only acceptable, it's often encouraged.

Sorry but shit like "evidence" and "logic" are not compatible with feminism.

>Only decent white place I can think of is Australia or NZ.

Okay I got a question, would those places work for me as a black man?

Just give it to me straight, I can take it. Is there a little racism? I don't mind a little monkey comment here and there.

Attached: hqdefault4.jpg (480x360, 19K)

What’s funny is older generations understood to keep women in check.

White anons, you should take a page from the Muslim's book and just stop allowing men and women to be around one another in a social construct.

In this day and age the court of public opinion ruins people's with a few tweets. If she called the cops then she'd have to prove it and it would most likely go nowhere.

During The Red Scare, McCarthy tried to go after movie stars he thought were Commies but Americans wouldn't tolerate him fucking with them so he went after the writers since no one gave a fuck about them.

Video games developers are easy targets. And the odds of their fans defending them are slim to none so they can accuse them without any risk to their own careers.

Why do women act like they have no autonomy?

It'd be like bringing back coin battle.

t. Moot

>implying it isn't more divide and conquer to keep the underclasses fighting one another, with a few pawns offered up along the way

Weinstein will get off. Epstein didn't matter. Dozens/hundreds of others will remain unprosecuted.

Meanwhile, hope you don't stake your job on sharing the wrong tweet, or having a woman think you looked at her the wrong way.

Aussies and Kiwis are less racist than southern white Americans.
That said, both Australia and NZ have tons of Asians in their major cities, and Asians are notoriously racist.

so this bitch went back to his hotel and consentually fucked him and then like a year later retrospectively decided she was abused.
Fucking kill these people. they're morons.

Except McCarthy did literally nothing wrong, and turned out to be right on the money. Read "Blacklisted by History" by M. Stanton Evans.

how come women always make the accusation first publicly on a social network instead of going to the police or filing a demand?
how come women, like 80% of the time the only evidence they have is their word?

Way more than just those two.

McCarthy didn't lie, though.

Because they don't.
The reality is that most women don't really mature past 14, they actively want to be treated like children, the only problem is that white guys fucked up and actually took their "w-we want rights too!" shit seriously.
Thankfully, it'll self correct in 30 or 40 years when white societies start collapsing.

I can't wait for some kind of major collapse or war or something so people stop thinking this sort of bullshit is worth reporting on or taking seriously.

guys
i was raped by zoey quinn

If (female) kinda based, but bluepilled. If (male) make it 42%.

>woman says
Oh.
So, a lie then.

Attached: happyshep.jpg (340x332, 32K)

its mainly because the ones who are making claims do it to make a spectacle of themselves. People like Quinn are crying wolf, and eventually no one will believe you anymore and thats when the wolf gets you. Best thing for women to do right now is call out the bullshit of these particular women. That's up to the rest of the female population to decide too.
But thanks to people Zoe Quinn, she made it impossible to come forward.

She genuinely looks so smelly, unwashed and skanky, like a burnt out druggie

No that whole recording thing is actually just basic US law, you can't use a recording of someone without their consent as evidence.

Not sure if you're genuinely retarded and misguided as giga fuck or just pretending.
One of the most obvious examples of church obviously straight out lying is when they made up "gender kindergartens" in poland and then raved about them.
It was an obvious lie, but retards believed it because they wanted to hate the ebil "gender agenda".

Why don't they ever call the police?

yeah the aussies will call a woman a cunt on the street but they arent racist as much as there are in america.

Police are facists and agents of the patriarchy.

yeah as long as you aren’t a shitty person, it’s way more chill over there particularly NZ

that would make too much sense

Because they have proven themselves over and over not to deserve trust.

Believe women, user.

Attached: 1566457864067.jpg (378x438, 62K)

That's cool. Sometimes I fantasise about grabbing a hot 10/10 bitch in public, holding a gun to her head and ass raping her over the bonnet of a car in full public view.

>A public event with press everywhere
>With people everywhere
>People who would at this stage literally(not figuratively) die if they weren't on their phone
>People who are always looking for easy attention/praise/ego stroking that will do anything for that attention
>The phones that have super easy to access cameras
>And yet there isn't 1(ONE) SINGLE piece of photographic evidence
That's how

Scary part: even if it's all lies and you have reasonable evidence against and an alibi: the court can side against you if the wrong crazies are on the jury, or the judge doesn't like you for having a penis and/or being white.

Attached: 1566824066439.png (669x444, 339K)

Not as bad as the US i think. Blacks are so uncommon here and if you're American they'll treat u as one. There's only a negative perception of young African males cause they've been associated with gang rapes.

How do you know a woman is lying?
Her lips are moving.

Attached: 1545500610372.jpg (1336x1520, 534K)

women do not care because its all just a ploy to get money and attention. Its literally a fucking career and business strategy now. Its absolutely going to fuck women over though. Men are already starting to not mentor women anymore because they fear losing their entire careers do to #me too shit.

I wasn’t attempting to vilify you personally but rather the idea that the fantasy is even deserving of being a fantasy. The proof is in what you just said, mentioning guro and gore. Its literally a bad thing, and the more you think a bad thing can be satisfying, the more reality teeters to the side of accepting that bad thing. I admit there is mo reality where the fantasy will not exist, especially in the minds of the young and learning, but i argue that the dark fantasy is meant to be entertained as nothing more than that, and then expelled.holding on to that fantasy for too long will corrupt you, and though you may never do what you fantasize, you will accept lesser evils than the fantasy as something you could do. Though you may never kill, you will poison someone if their death is a fantasy. Though you may never poison them, you may hit them if their pain is your fantasy. Evil will corrupt you in ways you clearly have not yet considered. I just ask that you consider this daily and realize that fantasizing and working towards something positive is infinitely more satisfying then holding on to an evil fantasy you must hold yourself back from.

Attached: D5ACBB67-EB44-41E6-99B1-1CA7ACC518E7.jpg (1048x1500, 647K)

this is what you get for associating with real women

apologize to 2d right now

Attached: 1549532371955.png (508x657, 107K)

>I was just so afraid
The guy looks like a twig, not even remotely threatening lmao

We tried to warn you fuckers that this would happen, but you instead opted to bury your heads in the sand and to kowtow to the likes of Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkesian. You made your beds, now sleep on them.

my god

Attached: 8b3.jpg (1064x884, 57K)

Which country?

How many men falsely accused of rape or sexual assault have ended up killing their accusers because their lives are ruined and they have nothing else to lose? Just curious.

tell them to stop lying

I only apologize for leaving my chriatian gf.

Im the biggeat dolt on the planet and if i ever catch a woman half as what she was, i will never let go.

Australia

>even considering Australia

Everything there wants to kill you except the people and you're not allowed any guns or self-defense. It's like a level 1 dwarf in Thousand Needles.

probably not many because its normally the nicer and more cuck ish guys that get the false accusations. No doubt women do this intentionally because its easier to squeeze money out of them and less likely they will retaliate.

I honestly do not know if I could stop myself from seeking some horrible revenge.

truth be told there hasnt been any that made the news.

Christian*

That fucking side mouth

>but is a free woman because the judge said the baby's injuries were "likely to resolve".
fucking wow, how much BS judges give out is astounding.

>flirts with a cute girl
>10 years later, accused of rape, fired and ostracized by your former friends and colleagues

Now you're cooking with fire.

I have zero idea how discord works but can't you just make a new account or, better yet, not use discord, retard?

A good woman who doesn't make you feel physically ill just by being around her is such a rarity nowadays.
You fucked up hard user.

nah famalam. they would have to prove that they're lying to get you hang. if both sides doesn't have any substantial evidence then just toss the accusation away.

Because my parents read me The Boy Who Cried Wolf when I was younger. If they have proof or at the very least follow proper procedure by contacting the police first, that's a start.

When was it not?

Attached: Thisshitaintnothinnew.jpg (1999x1499, 598K)

I believe evidence, not people.

top kek

>No. We shouldn't have actual victims be afraid to report a rape because they feel like they don't have enough proof.

Attached: 293884104_5200607381001_5028335778001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

That poor bastard. Unironically a good example of why they needed guns.

>hold someone so they don't fall
>MOLESTER! SOMEONE HELP! GIVE ME MONEY!

>didn't refuse his advances
OK, so what exactly did he do wrong if you willingly complied with everything?
If you're a typical, grown adult, you're expected to be able to make decisions for yourself. If you were underage or a vegetable, that would be a different discussion.

Justice is blind, but judges are human.
And humans are fucking faggots.

Attached: 1390866749394.png (1342x835, 350K)

whatever it takes to kill VR

it's going to be legal if more people embrace the religion of peace

>ZQ
>Same initials as Zionist Question
>The answer to her assertions is always "no"
Is she, dare I say it, Redpilled?

kys

Attached: 1547039630459.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Why can't anime do side facial mouths right?

zoe "i masturbated and acussed someone of rape" quinn

youtube.com/watch?v=LcYc12ohKas

Nah, if goatfuckery becomes popular, it will get just as cucked as cuckstianity.
Look at russia: the country halfway between cuckstianity and goatfuckslam. Despite flaunting how supposedly masculine they are, they have the highest female CEO percentage in the world because they ruin men's careers with retarded garbage like draft.

The only problem religion solves is people thinking.

Why did the gaming industry attract so many mentally ill individuals?

Mentor?
user, women are being completely frozen out of casual stuff from work and any ability to get a recommendation or promotions.
They are effectively fucked.
However, the women who KNOW they can fuck their way to the top or fuck around and get money a bit of power and get their itch scratched?
That shit is over.
Even dating and on the job flirtation and fucking is done.

Women in the working world are 100% fucked and they all know it

not him but i can tell from your language you're too emotionally invested in hating the church to be rational. dont worry everythings fine

why do they lie?

>u mad!!!
I'm just calling a spade a spade. church is filth.

Except Muslims know how to do something white people are too scared/pussy to do, namely kill people who piss them off.

Trust. But verify.

Woman (Male)

What religion are you from?
The only people who hate DA CHURCH are religious people who pretend to be nonreligious and people who really really have a hateboner for whatever religion is being discussed.

not like this

So what exactly is the reason you morons think women make "false" accusations of sexual assault? What do you think they're getting out of it, beyond instantly becoming a target for online harassment from people like you?

Good

ALL GIRLS HERE POST TITTIES NOW OR YOUR CURSED I'M SERIOUS
BEEN TEN DAYS NEED TO SQUEEZE ONE OUT

Attached: JPEG_20181206_183321.jpg (418x313, 23K)

Nigga, who are you even talking to? It certainly isn't Yea Forums.

The difference is when they kill people, the people who project their maternal instincts on to them run to their defense in full force. If white people kill someone laws in some countries are literally changed on the spot.
They're basically like children, and their supporters treat them like spoiled children. As long as people believe tyranny of the majority isn't a thing its going to continue.

Attached: 1555987606208.png (672x752, 927K)

>So what exactly is the reason you morons think women make "false" accusations of sexual assault?
see
I'm not white enough to be dumb enough to think that women don't falsely accuse people just because they don't like them.

Why do you think men accuse richer and more successful men of corrupt business practices and racism? To tear them down and create a power vacuum they can take advantage of later

Everyday we stray further from Gods Light, we should just get an AI to read The Bible and then make laws outside of human wickedness and have roughly the perfect society.

>What religion are you from?
Indoctrinated into catholicism at early age, saw through its bullshit later.
There are variants of christianity that aren't evil, but catholicism and orthodox certainly aren't among those.

If there is a good god, he hates the existing religions.

You don't need high emotional intelligence and social skills to enter the industry

>no proof
>didn't go to the police

Attached: coincidence.png (441x430, 204K)

not women you fucking retard it's the person who happens to be born with a whole on the crotch.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5kldN5pio

Ai already is the driving force behind most laws user, it just isn’t functioning on any sort of morality like you suggest and if it did i bet it would do worse then it is already just taking in resource data

Didn't Zoe get accused once for harassment but Bill Fish and journalists deflected his statement to something completely unrelated and people just forgot about it?

Also if your going to make that ai read the bible it better also read every other philosophical text that exists, like the book of guru’s and the mahabhrata and the buddhist texts and the dao and whateber native american shamanism texts and pagan stuff, the list goes on

Money
Fame
Victim status which is a prized status. They get things and positive regaurd also they are protected from and responsibility for their actions. Any actions.
The bad words online from randoms plays into the masturbatory victim/rape fantasy they have going

is double jeopardy a mistake, bitch should be thrown into an electric chair cause of this

>attention
>emotional support
>money
>career opportunities
>the feeling of power you get from destroying somebody's life
Sounds like a pretty good deal for merely pointing the finger at someone. The beauty of it is that you don't even need to produce evidence because of emasculated fags like you who jump at every chance to defend women in hopes it will get you pussy. Who cares about shit like due process anyway. The public is the best jury you can get - judge, jury and executioner in one. Doesn't require evidence on top of it.

Yup.
That dude can come forth right now and the anti-woke brigade will rake her and everyone on her side over the coals.
Lot of views in a story like that.

We punish other false accusations and supplying missinformation to authorities

Why do you think they keep telling you to have sex?

These places aren't the safe havens you believe they are
t. New Zealander

No.

Hahahahhaahhahahahahaha no

why? i have Schediaphilia since i was 10

is this the era of #saynotowomen

>that video.
Why are gamegrumps fans all insane mentally ill sexual deviants & the most degenerate people alive.
they all seem to think game grumps are their real friends because they have no others.

Did you know who Zoe Quinn or Anita were before "all the harrassment"?

It is.
Which is hilarious.

Attached: 1520143396693.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Just imagine:
>stoning for random shit
>children not being slaves to parents? death
>shellfish eaten? abomination! death
>clothing made from two different fabrics? vanity! death
It would be a perfect society, free of humans.

Feminists don't deserve an ear, or sympathy

all i know is they are worse than jews, they are FEMALE jews

This has gotten me terrified to look for a new relationship. At any time, the women can claim that what we were doing was not with her consent. When that happens, everyone believes her and the career I've been building up for the last 15 fucking years will be over and there will be NOTHING I can ever do to "redeem" myself or get people to believe what really happened. This is why I've been single for 3 years, I cant live with the fear that someone I trust may betray me and ruin my life for nothing more than twitter ass pats. I've been in relationships in the past and Ive had sex, but I'm just going to stay single and masturbate when I'm at home for the rest of my life now.

Listen and believe you alt-right troll

I rather doubt you have the need to reject them, you come pre-rejected. By women, men, life, the works.

Being single is easier user. You can do what you want whenever you want.

Ok user. Make the false rape accusation. My friend Tyrone will be right with you.

Proof itll never happen and we’re just going to stick to resource ai and make laws around that at our own volition. If it reads only one and nothing else then it would be biased, if it reads all of them itll probably shut itself down or go skynet or think itself god,if it reads none we get what we have now

Why is it that this is both the obvious truth, completely changed the sexual dynamic for 2 entire generations, fucked over colleges and is irrefutable and incontrovertible, and it STILL sounds like we're complaining when we point it out?

White people make the weirdest posts on Yea Forums.
Does anyone read posts like these and not just laugh at how cringeworthy the fedora-tipper who wrote it is?

Why don't these men just file defamation suits? You get to clear your name with a public apology and compensation money.

our girl, zoey quinn

Sounds like either women are stupid or that guy thinks women are stupid

They do, but it takes time (years) for those things to work out. Socially, the damage has already been done; most can't fully bounce back no matter how fraudulent the original accusation was.

its only defamation if its false

Some do. Problem is not as many people listen to the apologizes as they do the accusation. Also all it takes is one retarded judge to turn a clear cut case into a shitshow.

They might be one of the few news sites where 99% of the time everything they report is actually true.

Best redemption arc in recent history

>tfw asexual masterrace

Get fucked

(Replace filename with any current gash making random claims)

Attached: Anita_Sarkeesian_on_Gamergate.png (430x318, 206K)

>holowka
>soule
>this guy

what do they have all in common?

All of them are white men. Just another white guy after the other who can't laid using his position of power to rape women. But keep ignoring that. Keep denying that because you know it's true.

Disgusting white males. Not surprised most women are afraid to go to police. White guys defending other white guys everywhere. Look at this thread. But this is slowly changing because of these brave women. And that's a good thing.

why is it gamergate 2 when the accused are male feminists who were on their side?

Attached: 1531367498329.jpg (511x350, 24K)

Except you wont?

Borderline personality syndrome.

helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm

everyone wants gg2, even though it doesn't work as a sequel and will never live up to the original

This user raped me 4 years ago

Thanks Tyler Durden. Reddit gold for you

This user raped me in 2015

thatsthejoke.png

Can't wait for all the imported Muslims to stab those San Fran faggots in the back

The prosecutor was a woman.

>back

Attached: disagreement.jpg (386x601, 34K)

fucking kek user

for attention duh

>even though it doesn't work as a sequel and will never live up to the original
Sounds like a fitting sequel

>whore and five guys local story
>blows up to reveal a deeply fucked up and heavily ideological gaming journalism problem
>blows up even further to reveal that same ideological fanaticism and cult like mentality is widespread in all journalism and infests the deepest reaches of academia and the democratic party
I was such an innocent little bastard. Now I want to actively destroy almost every institution there is.

Attached: 42.jpg (1011x790, 138K)

dilate.

You aren't alone by a longshot, mate.

this user raped and murdered me behind an arby's restaurant in 1998

I wasn't joking.

this person raped me when I was 5, please report them

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

>Ampharos posters are actually gay autists who share game grumps porn
Imagine my shock.

Why do all these "Strong Women" have stories where they're utterly incapable of looking after themselves?

>they feel like they don't have enough proof
That's how law works.

Why don't more people do the easy way out
>Use phone
>Text friend to call
>Tell friend to say bad news and you need to leave asap
Done and done.

Doesn't all this meetoo shit make the accusers undesirable as employers? I remember reading that people who have sued before let alone accuse of rape have a much lower chance of dating or geting hired.

So this makes 4 now? Tell me Yea Forums. Now that ZQ is out of the limelight since 2 other people were revealed how is she gonna make this about her now? She gonna reveal a 5th?

Is this some psychological thing or what? Why don't many of these Metoo women report rapes WHEN it happens? I read some are afraid of being called a whore but 100% of the time they get sympathy everywhere. What are they afraid of?

>it was consensual rough sex your honor.
>oh? in that case you're free to go since we can't prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt and it's just he-said she-said.

Honestly what makes people think these guys going out of their way and risking their entire career and social life just to feel up some ass is realistic? It doesn’t exactly give you an orgasm to grab a woman’s tit, what’s the point if you don’t at least rub your dick on her?

If they wait, they can't take the accused to court and have them potentially exonerated.
If you really think about it, it's pretty smart.
You get a ton of free publicity/attention, sympathy from the masses, and since you won't take the man to court, no one can pronounce him innocent.
From what I understand, most places have no statute of limitation on rape, but the longer the wait, the weaker the case gets to the point where there's no point in filing the police report.
Nobody wants justice, they just want social credit.

This one or was it something else? I have quite a few.

Attached: believe women.png (500x3328, 1.69M)

Absolutely haram

She should be stoned

Attached: D9cxrbxXkAASpZa.jpg (960x766, 50K)

Ok. everybody in this thread report the time you came to Yea Forums and the site you came from.

Funnyjunk.

Isn't there some shit with Goku's english VA too? Makes me so happy I've never made any edgy jokes or advances on women in my professional career

Yeah see this is what gets me. The only thing stopping her from leaving was her being scared about her career prospects, not really about him getting potentially violent or homicidal or anything if she refused. Wouldn't all basic instincts of self preservation enable you to say no regardless of any potential career ramifications. I mean yeah you got ahead but you let yourself get physically violated in the process, which you can't really ever take back. I feel like any woman (or man) who really feared getting raped and valued their own personal security and safety would leave in that situation.

I mean my mum was grabbed and thrown into a boot of a car by some guy when she was a teenager and she just fought tooth and nail scratching and kicking this guy til he gave up; THAT'S strength right there. That's fear, not just worrying about your career, and in that situation you're fucked anyway if you do nothing so might as well try. Women should be encouraging each other to actually fight back during those situations, not reinforcing the deer in the headlights mentality.

Attached: 1557726044079.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>someone said something with zero proof
what the fuck am I supposed to do with this info?

>white people
Look up any video of Sean Connery talking about keeping a woman in check. You mean America, not white people.

Drama is the spice of life

Attached: 1560320742546.jpg (480x470, 30K)

Listen
and
Believe

god I hate women

depends on the circumstances. brock turner didn't have any trouble finding a job even though the liberal media smeared him more than any #metoo predator.

can you name any normal people (not celebrities or CEOs, etc) off the top of your head who got fired because of poundmetoo? would you be able to find legitimate sources documenting their poundmetoo accusations?

this post is too pure for this board

fuck them

>So what exactly is the reason you morons think women make "false" accusations of sexual assault?
Quinn makes money off the attention and crowd funds ppl in her camp to give her money

>tfw he will never get back to his previous level of "success" bc his bpd ex-wife will always have hundreds of beta orbiters

Attached: 1566852759848.png (800x800, 409K)

Vic Mignogna is doing this, and his accusers are absolutely retarded, so he's likely going to win big.

Such is life in the zone.

have there been any accusations of blacklisting happening in any industry? I see all these #metoo women being terrified of it but I've never seen an instance of it

Whenever game journalists started to become people who couldnt become real journalists instead of people who just wanted to write about games.

>Taylor said that’s when she realized why she had really been invited back to his apartment, but she was afraid of what he might do if she confronted him. “I recall feeling ashamed and stupid for getting myself in that situation, and didn’t know how to leave,” she said.
You could just like uhh maybe I don't know.... not fucking go.

BRYAN BANKS
GOT A KICKSTARTER AND EVERYTHING

>fact check
>claimed juicey smullette was real

not only was it entirely her fault and in her own head, but that dude never even did anything to make her feel unsafe, never pressured her after she explicitly said no, and never even hinted that her fears might be warranted in any way. he had no reason to think he was doing anything "wrong" at all since she went along with it.

my mother was also accosted in the 1980s, by a co-worker who pushed her up against the wall and smelled her hair and said some weird shit about how she should be at home raising his children instead of "playing working girl". Her immediate response was to scream, call attention to herself so other coworkers came, escape the situation and go directly to HR and get the guy fired. maybe it's because I have a mother who never would have put up with that sort of bullshit and would never have allowed herself to be a complicit victim, but I just have no sympathy for these dumb bitches who "freeze in fear" then get a victim complex and screech about it on social media well after the fact.

I remember gaming journalism to be fine during the times gaming magazines were still relevant.
What happened?

what about the victims of false rape accusations who spend 20+ years in prison because some retarded bitch was in a bad mood

Wow, this makes me very angry at women. Time to masturbate to cute anime catboys

Social media and digital ad revenue.

Take the bussypill

Attached: 1566854791028.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

>accuse the man if youre a fucking child

You're a fucking dumbass.

in the days of magazines they had to be good, because they relied on subscribers and people actually liking and paying for their content. now they can throw as much shit at the wall as they want at very little cost, and pissing people off just gets them even more clicks for advertising money.

why are anti-sjw people upset that a bunch of male sjws are being eaten by their own?

zoe is a van valkenburg i highly doubt she's broke

also those same beta cucks are the ones being accused right now

First they go for the SJWs, then they go for rapist, then they go for the creeps AKA everyone here.

What a load of bullshit.

because they are children and should be treated with the fist

I'd be worried about the possibility that as a result of such a law nobody would ever confess to false accusations and innocent men would be absolutely fucked out of any hope of being free/setting the record straight.

sure but since a lot of these books are contradictory to eachother, the robot would probably spit out something akin to "Rulemandment IIIV -1: rape your neigbor's dog for they are a nonbeliever and it doesnt count. proceed to kill yourself via asphyxiation"

>turn off
>attention whores
>fakers

really goblins the noblin.

>It can still happen unfortunately.
i was accused of rape by a girl who i had consensual sex with. i left my phone on record, took her to court, financially destroyed her, and last i heard she tried to off herself, but failed. people need to understand you go on the offensive immediately.

>zoe is a van valkenburg
a what?

>stoning for random shit
it's not random, and you know that.
>children[...]
>shellfish[...]
>clothing[...]
given how far back into the stone age we'd be set, we would NEED to make our kids work for us, shellfish would be nigh impossable to obtain in significant quantities, and clothing wouldnt be as fancy as it is today.

Guys, it's not a complicated issue. If you're a man, and you invite a woman to your house or you interact with her in public - make sure to record the entire ordeal on video. Make sure that both your hands are always visible on the video at all times. Always keep a safe distance from her. Keep a diary of where you are and who you are with and which parties you do or don't attend and keep those diaries and calendars safe for at least 30 years.
If you do this, nobody will be able to accuse you of anything.
Oh, and NEVER go to a womans house. She meets you in public or your property or not at all.
Keep yourself safe lads.

women were a mistake

or, you know, don't be an awkward social retard or go for akward socially retarded girls who don't understand the implications of going to a man's house alone.

-don't deal with women except for sex and only with prostitutes. Don't do anything too kinky either
-If you have to deal with women on the workplace, pretend that you're gay until you can move to a new job

Sounds more like you don't understand the implications of being a man alone with a woman, have you read this thread? Don't put yourself at risk, take precations if you are alone with a woman.

I guess you're right. I don't understand are the implications of being a paranoid incel who doesn't understand how to interact with women and thinks they're all out to falsely accuse him of rape.

It's not a case of all of them being out to do it, it's the case of a single one of them doing it and ruining your whole life. It only takes one and it could happen now or it could happen 30 years after you met up with her. Don't make the same mistake I did, keep yourself safe especially if you have a family and loved ones you need to support. It's not worth the risk.

?

delete discord user, create new one with completely new name.
Feel lucky that they don't know your actual identity/location, then you're truly fucked.

Attached: 1562650820908.jpg (500x500, 67K)

zoom zoom

Have you ever heard about the bowl of 30 sweets and one of them is poisoned?
The risk reward ratio is off the charts here. The ratio is lower committing burglary than having an awkward date.

is that why Yea Forums hates her? her bio reads 100% like some shit a regular Yea Forumsirgin would slap on his description in the late 90s

I can’t wait for sex robots, women are a fucking pain in the ass

What the hell is wrong with the Oculus Rift company?

polygon.com/2016/12/27/14088862/cops-arrest-oculus-executive-in-underage-sex-sting
gizmodo.com/palmer-luckey-millionaire-founder-of-oculus-rift-love-1786994094
kotaku.com/woman-says-oculus-rift-cofounder-put-his-hand-up-her-sk-1837718101

2014 and earlier, I remember finding a Playstation magazine that had headshots of writers along with a statement or motto or what have you, and it read "blow me" so between then and the 2010s I'd say is when shit started going bad, becoming overtly so around 2014. I assume that once gaming started making money, opportunists saw it as the next medium to control the lemmings with, prior to gaming you had film, music, and literature. If you look into propaganda films you'll find an interesting bit of history where the American government had Hollywood produce films for them during times of war (and peace), multiple turned into classics, one of which is Casablanca. If you're too lazy to read a book (Edward Bernays writings) then watch BBC's Century of the Self, a three part series on Edward Bernays, propaganda and marketing, it's the tip of the iceburg, but it sums up my point. All mediums are being used for propaganda, propaganda itself has become the main product in place of entertainment or art, they come secondary to the message which is wrapped in whatever reaches the masses. Subverting aesthetics is another point, ugliness for its own sake fosters ugliness, obviously hiring bad devs also cause this, but there's another reason so many games from the west feature ugly characters but are also sub-par overall. Games became profitable as well, profit and propaganda, are the main design points and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. We will drown in capeshit, clicky softporn rap music, buggy movie-games, and abstract geometric sculptures and minimalistic paintings.

Before 2014

Finding someone not guilty doesn't mean that a witness for the prosecution is found guilty of perjury, defamation, or harassment.

>he was a co-founder and executive for one of the biggest VR companies in the world
lol so? Its a fucking VR COMPANY

It is the year 2025. Men have been forced to bring legally binding documentation between the man and woman before communication ,flirting or having sex, to make that both sides of the party have legal proof of consent, that the intention is clear, and that there will be no chance to be #MeToo 'd in the future

>children not being slaves to parents
You are your parents. You are 100% what they wanted. You started as a fucking fish, and wanted to be what you are now and decided that long ago, which is why you were your parents and did this to yourself.

WHEN IT GOT MORE ATTENTION AND SOLD MORE ADS dumbfuck, your thread shows why they do it.

Zoe and Anita were literal nobodies before they got harassed. Google news search, the very first press attention they got was for getting harassed, and waves of donations soon followed

One exception, Zoe was getting press attention for her game, but only from the Kotaku journalist she was having an affair with

When Zoe accused Wizardchan of prank calling her house, her patreon shot from nothing to $1000 a month. 6 months later she claimed there was a new internet conspiracy sending her threats, called Gamergate. Her patreon jumped to $3000 a month

Plus she was mugged, hit by a car, had to stab a rapist to death one time, and has accused 4 DIFFERENT MEN of sexually assaulting her over the years

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Zoe_Quinn

She's been collecting pateron bucks ever since, yet hasn't produced a single new game or project as a result

Zoe has also tweeted extensively about the "attention economy", where e-celebrities are doomed to die financial deaths if they don't get attention

Attached: Whenever this card is attacked, summon all white knights from your hand and deck.jpg (532x1949, 713K)

These beta incels are responsible for games going to shit. They hired all the cunts in the industry now because they wanted to get laid. Now we're all stuck with this talentless, uncreative, unfunny and frankly cringey gender.

She's fine as some camgirl or stripper, but she tends to destroy everything she touches. Here she is shutting down a feminist gamedev charity because it might compete with her patreon

Attached: 6SVLxB0.png (2543x2046, 706K)

Really wish old testament was still a thing.

I hope enough people get accused to the point where this shit breaks down, people get fed up and we get to the end of this stupid fuckin chapter of earth life. God damn have the last 15 years sucked, especially the last 8-10.

inshallah, brother muslim

>refusing advances of some other company's boss is enough to get you fired from your job
>yeah I'd rather be a professional victim instead

She must have been horrible at her job or really hated it

when you starting clicking and citing every fucking article you goddamned idiot

Attached: k.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

in this case it's 3.5 billion sweets and the ones that are poison have huge warning signs on them. in this context, incels don't know how to read.

Wonam says non-Chad male put His hand up Her skirt, repeat, non-Chad

since youtube celebrities started doing their job but much better

>i can make money spreading propaganda and hawking onions pills? sign me up!
better? no. effective at misinformation and gaslighting? very

Attached: b.jpg (485x340, 58K)

is that why Yea Forums hates her? her bio reads 100% like some shit a regular Yea Forumsirgin would slap on his description in the late 90s

Wonam says non-Chad male put His hand up Her skirt, repeat, non-Chad

>new round of cocks.

this lady is a pin cushion

>soiboys and feminists eating each other alive
normally I'd be for proof abd innnocent until proven guilty but these dudes brought it on themselves by being oh so progressive.

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the fire

>false rape accusations should be punishable by death

wouldnt go that far but a proven lie should carry at least a one year prison sentence along with some good old social shaming

literallywho said the same shit and time proved him wrong

>taking any laws from a Jewish God

Being first over being right became the new status quo with the death of the newspaper and the birth of the 24/7 news cycle. Shitaku, Polygon, PC Gamer etc. will move on to the next BIG BREAKING NEWS regardless of how much deserved or undeserved damage they cause. They're more than happy to push the next person up to the chopping block as long as they get clicks and their little cult of personality comments section parrots their sentiments and values.

Seriously have you ever looked at their comments section? It's a total circle jerk. Rarely does dissent remain posted. Even minor dissent gets shouted down because everything the staff at Shitaku and their gold star commenting cunts believe are intertwined with their identity. To disagree with their opinion is to insult them as a person.

The founders of Oculus have so much fucking money they could hire a full-time harem whose only job is to lounge around looking pretty and get fucked in their hundred million dollar properties at their leisure

Why would they want to play chikan simulator with a VR headset

This, imagine all the women who want to get revenge on their ex bf because he cheated on her or something. She'd never admit to it even after the guilt set in. Women do really irrational things when they're mad.

lol glad im not stupid

Attached: git got.jpg (1200x798, 862K)

I think a good compromise would be to make it illegal to publicly accuse someone of something like that untill he is proven guilty. If he is - go ahead, make that blogpost about how much it damaged you, ruin the guys life, cash in on the beta bux and victim points do whatever the fuck you want. But untill that - you have absolutely no right to go after people with nothing but accusations.

Attached: W7hLHcRg0Os.jpg (684x451, 44K)

This, imagine all the women who want to get revenge on their ex bf because he cheated on her or something. She'd never admit to it even after the guilt set in. Women do really irrational things when they're mad.

>complaining about male executive power he isn't really using on you
>immediately use your female power to destroy him

Depends on where you go and how you act I doubt some maoris would start shit with you unless they are young prospects looking to prove themselves. Pakehas that depends on whether you go to a rich area or decide to slum it up with dole buldging bogans and wannbie stormfronts. Indians and Asians may have a problem but they have problems with anyone that isn't their own race. Just be chill and you should be fine.

>he had a lot of money I had to have sex with him

females.jpg

Let's go with an already classic one!

Attached: sups.jpg (1069x423, 88K)

What a joke that in the end it wasn't "gamergate" wasn't about gamers at all, but normie film-school drop outs who completed a 7 day Unity course and infested OUR hobby.

It
just
really
makes
me
laugh

Attached: joker-photo-joaquin-phoenix-1035644[1].jpg (763x1200, 152K)