Jelly Yea Forumsirgins?

Attached: IMG_20190829_142803.jpg (3036x4048, 3.17M)

no

The bad guy dies.

Kinda. I won't buy it for at least 2 more weeks.

everyone's been playing it since tuesday

I should get mine in a few hours

Nevermind turns out I probably won't get it until fucking monday god dammit

the music that's been released have been awesome

this game looked lame as fuck.

if youre in America, I have some bad news for you

What

There's some reviews that gave it a 1/5. I'm presuming the game is shit. How is it?

And now I see why
EB games are fucking retarded, instead of sending it to a Perth warehouse and then shipping it to me the day before release they sent it to be shipped from Brisbane the day before release.

No black hand?

It leaked a week ago and is trash

As far as I know there are only 4 reviews that gave it a score below 80 and only 2 of those are considered important enough to be counted on metacritic
the metacritic reviews gave it a 70 and a 65
The 2 negative reviews are from those retards at vice and some irrelevant newspaper (the 1/5 score)

Holy shit, clean and cut that thumb nail.

Why the hell do americans always have such disgusting nails in pictures showing games?

labor day, user

BAM BOOM RATTATTATTATATATA SCHWING SLICE HAH! RATATATAT

im good on the neon explosions thanks

Oh poor burgets

clean your fingernails you disgusting faggot

Don't step in any shit, bayfag

fuck, i lost

>he listens to the radio

So, is this actually a 15 hours long game with lots of replay value or not?

that 1/5 score was from some literalwho website that called it a button masher

based

oh shit

u aight whyboi

>That Radio Station
fuck you nigger

>wh*Toid

its out in 5 hours , not jelly at all
I'm gonna try finish Sekiro by then

>white hand
fucking dropped

he nees to clip his nails

Anyone doing a midnight release or just open and has it later? I might pick it up after I'm done drinking.

But i'm from Wales...

HOLY FUCK! CHECK OUT OP'S RADIO!
You lost.

Attached: 869.jpg (480x549, 55K)

I've been playing it for 2 days since the leak so no.

Hold up tripfag, you're like the only one here whom I know is not a shitposter, so give me your honest opinion, should I buy it?

Not really because I'm getting it for free.

Yeah because my Walmart that sells brand new games for $50 doesn't have it

It starts off super awesome in terms of presentation and music but the gameplay might make you think "What the hell? is this Platinum?" at first cause its so basic. I was super disappointed at first, but it actually does get better as you play. Things open up and you get way more tools to play with to do some crazy stuff.

I like it, but it doesn't start off great.

mine is downloading now so no

Looks pretty average.. i'll check it out if it's ever $20

Sounds like okami. It sounded like okami the whole time but now it really sounds like it, but different.

>okami
ive never played this is it a good game? what is it like

Zelda with a wolf and japanese mythology. Stylish combat but no real difficulty. Easily a 9/10 game just because of how long it is and how many loops it takes you for.

Good enough for me. The customization man, I need to know

It's pretty basic but you can make some qts and you unlock more stuff later.

I can shoplift an empty "coming soon" case form Gamestop just as easily as you did OP.

Attached: 1508277820645.png (1000x2000, 1.34M)

I can always appreciate NA box art that isn't a shitty 3D render.

I've been playing it for the last 2 days mate.

i just started okami without checking the hltb. I just got my second weapon after what feels like hours of playing.

okami is fukcing boring. literally just mash the Y button and use the brush every once in a while. Combat is so bad in this game and makes me not want to continue.

the second weapon seems interesting and based on MvC3 the other weapons will be pretty fun too. i like using the brush to knock people up with trees and trying to go wacky wahoo pizza dog on them

i just remember okami-den and that game used more brush than combat maybe try that?