All that time I spent... posting on Yea Forums

>all that time I spent... posting on Yea Forums...

Attached: christian-joke-770x470.jpg (770x470, 34K)

home

>truly the best days of my life

>time well spent...FUCK NIG-

You're not going to be alone on your deathbed, right guys? You have a girlfriend or a wife and are planning on having kids, right? Haha, wouldn't it be really sad to die at an old age with no legacy whatsoever?

>outliving all the dumb redditor trannies who shit up Yea Forums

>Yea Forums spent its entire life arguing about pixels on the screen while niggers were fucking their moms and sisters

I guess they won

>filename
Wait what kind of christian joke

>do a last dab and dies with a smile
Based.

I want to fuck your 13 yo sister how can I do it, I'm pretty hung it could be actually paniful for her. What do?

Attached: 1559253295456.gif (245x184, 737K)

Why do people care about this?

Why would I care if I'm dead?

OP was truly...a...*flatline*faggot

>All that time I spent posting on Yea Forums...
>Ahh, those were the days... before the Great Internet Correctness Purge...
>Before President Howard made criticism of Elder Scrolls XXVI punishable by public execution...
>Those were the days, yessirree...

I'm not getting a death bed so it don't matter

There won't be an Internet soon

normie way of guilt tripping people to feel bad about their lifestyle. don't fall for it. the world's overpopulated as is, we don't need more people having kids (especially people who aren't ready/ever going to be ready to be parents) just because they think it's the kind of life they SHOULD have.

posting on Yea Forums unironically keeps me sane

Everyone is dead or gone user. At this point it really wouldn't bother me.

>Millennials
>Having kids

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>if only I spent less time having fun playing vidya games and shitposting... and more time wagecucking for mr. shekelstein...

Why do people care about being alone for 60+ years? I can't imagine.

I really want to have many kids, so my kids would have a big family and never feel lonely.
My friends at school always complained how their big brothers annoy them, but in reality I only saw how they helped them, with school, money, job etc. throughout the life.
I was the only one from a small family. Only have parents and they worked till late, I only saw for 1 hour/ day, the only day they were free were Sundays, but they were busy with their own stuff.
I really want to have like 5 children, like you know in medieval times they had their own “houses” and so there is my own big family.
One kid will be a doctor, other lawyer etc. so they can always help each other in troubling periods. They’ll never feel lonely. I won’t make same mistakes as my parents and leave my kids on computer.