"I wish gender politics were removed from my games!"

>"I wish gender politics were removed from my games!"
>all genders are removed from the game
what will your next wish be, Yea Forums?

Attached: The_Monkey's_Paw.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I wish I was a girl

For Yea Forums to stop being such faggot braindead niggers and falling for every basic ass 'manufactured controversy' marketing scheme

/tg/

Only your mental gender changes, not your physical appearance. Enjoy the disphoria.

I wish more games had cute boys.

I wish op was a faggot

You're now a girl but incredibly ugly and in your late 30s. No one has looked in your direction or thought of you in several months.

Wish for wojak and frogposters to be rangebanned every time they post

>I want a new Dungeon Keeper game!
>Me on 9th October 2013

>I want a new Dungeon Keeper game!
>Me on 9th October 2013

I wish I was big.

Attached: No More Genders Only HUGE.jpg (640x512, 74K)

remove all niggers from games

You get a mask that makes you a big guy. But if you were to take it off it would be extremely painful.

I wish all my favorite studios died before they became popular and ruined by normies.

Granted. But now you, everywhere you visit, and all locations you spoof via VPN are in a range ban area for however long you're there for.

I wish for the gaming industry to die

This just frees him from the hellhole shackle that is Yea Forums is that really a downside

That was a sacrifice i would be willing to make

I wish I had a cute gf.

Your cute gf is only cute. Her personality is incredibly manipulative, controlling, and overall extremely bitchy. You are no longer in control of yourself, and you're forced to be distanced away from your friends because she wants you to spend time with only her. She also doesn't like video games and think they're the devil. If you dare get tired of her shit, she'll threaten to ruin your life with rape allegations.

thanks wish granter

Attached: 1561589314126.jpg (540x337, 27K)

heh, that's just real life.

granted

I wish video games never aimed for hyper realistic graphics

That's oppressive

Some things just can't be cured, even by magic.

Granted, but now every video game onward is in the same indie pixel artstyle like undertale

wow its like nothing has changed at all, except the menstruation

I wish videogames were wiped out forever

i wish for my penis to be the exact same length and thickness as a horse's, and for my testicles and amount of ejaculate to be adjusted accordingly

Every time you gain a erection, you become unconscious.

I will hook external blood pockets to my body that my circulatory system draws from so I can feed my brain and my raging monster erection at the same time
literally no downside

Nigger tongue my anus

Attached: 1566923388185m.jpg (978x1024, 97K)

I wish to never feel tired or exhausted again.

Attached: 1514321559644.jpg (540x515, 16K)

I wish i was black and turkish

I wish everyone got their wish except me.

you now have AIDS

It feels like I've been under the effect of this curse for a while, so I guess that's not too bad.

I wish for DMC5 Vergil DLC

I wish for everyone to get their wish granted with no repercussions.

Attached: 113E992C-B187-4633-AAC8-B1F52DD1D3CC.png (434x651, 458K)

monster sized cock with no AIDS, get fucked

Granted but it's just copypasted moveset from 4:SE with no unique cutscenes or story alterations

I honestly think I already ruined the world with a monkey hand, I just have no recollection of it.
I wished for more female options in games to feed my lust for /u/ content but lo and behold, the monkey fucking got me good.

>what will your next wish be, Yea Forums?
I want all video game characters to be futas

Granted, they're all impotent though.