Resident Evil Outbreak File #3 will be revealed next week

>Capcom announces "Project REsistance"
>Not long after rumours leaked that Resident Evil 8 was shelved as MHW's sales had them wanting to revive the only other game in "The Capcom Four" where Capcom planned to make 4 games with 4 player online co-op for the new Playstation 2 online mode which is of course Resident Evil Outbreak.
>"4 player online game with a 5th player for asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror"
>Placeholder page shows staticy scan lines like the one for Outbreak
>Outbreaks page is now a blank page saying "OK": residenteviloutbreak.com/
>This is exactly what capcom did before revealing REmake 2 way back when.

Its happening. After 15 years File 3 is finally happening.

Attached: Outbreak1_EU.jpg (640x906, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

residenteviloutbreak.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that David is the only viable character

Watch the new game have builds like Dead by Daylight.

Weird way of spelling Alyssa, but ok.

Why would I play this when Dead by Daylight exists ?

As someone who also enjoys bullying 4 p3 swf squadettes thinking backwater swamp makes them the predator i like the idea of something like "okay, lets hit the gens like every game ever" and something that plays for the survivors like REmake 2 with semi random goals per campaign and the 'killer' is just some special T or G creature hunting them down.

It will probably be less janky

>BHVR's eurojank vs the 2019 resurrected Capcom quality
Death by bullying, ironic.

>another online focused game
Survivor was quaint for its time but we don't need more multiplayer shit

That's Jim and your life is shit.

As long as you're not a Cindy player you are 'a okay in my book.

Attached: Cute girls fighting uncute things.png (1680x1050, 1.26M)

>Last good co-op focussed RE game was 15 years ago
>Everything after was increasingly shitty action shooters specifically for the call of duty or esports crowd
>"We don't need a good one, lets end this idea with Umbrella Corps!"
Behaviour pls go and stay go.

>cindy players not a-ok
enjoy never getting healed fucker
but I main yoko anyway

Capcom make this into a grindy as fuck online service game and you'll make me happy. I love raid mode in the Revelations game but it's too fucking basic.

yoko > mark > cindy > david > alyssa > kevin >>>>>>>>> george

jim is a wildcard

I rather just a HD remaster of the first two with online restored.

I wanna see my boy Kevin again.

Naaah, not this time around.

Online has been restored since 2013.

Attached: Train.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

This.

Outbreak HD remaster confirmed then

look man, alyssa's nice but she's entirely dependent on whether or not you need locks picked
on wild things she's necessary but on anything else she's just nice to have for one or two doors

kevin's only use is having a good gun and george is poopoo

George is good, you can't even time his dodge.

how do you unlock stages in online outbreak?

>Capcom kept bragging how they made far more of Raccoon City than what was used in REmake 2.
>People assumed it was just future proofing for 3make.
Oh god. Oh jesus christ!

I rather just a HD remaster of the first two with online restored.

Complete one level to unlock another level.

>Resident Evil 8 was shelved
The fuck does that mean are they seriously pushing back 8 for Umbrella Corps 2?

>a fifth player for asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror
that sounds fucking gross
what the fuck

that can't be true

>Capcom kept bragging how they made far more of Raccoon City than what was used in REmake 2.
>People assumed it was just future proofing for 3make.
Oh god. Oh jesus christ!

X gon give it to ya.

But X is a 14 year old zoomer trying to make it as a streamer with epic rage montages.

>Resident Evil 8 was shelved
Nuh-uh, not after the success with RE7. Pushed back maybe, but not shelved. They might do RE8 before doing R3make.

I will let this infection take me before I see that

What the fuck?

Attached: image.jpg (300x410, 58K)

Deposit information

Good lord, a rampaging pachyderm!

>after the success with RE7
What? It reviewed fairly well, but tracked behind their sales estimates for a while and they weren't even ridiculous. RE7 eventually met the forecast with the gold rerelease and discounts, but it wasn't a massive success

Who is that

Who is that qt

Yea Forums is glitching and a lot of users are accidentally double posting as a result of weird ass lag

1 v 4 multiplayer survival horror does work well. SCP SL did it amazingly despite being Free, not getting updates and being randomized.

connection issues errwhere

So should the 1 by Mr. X or a director to spawn shit? These types of games like DBD, Friday the 13th and Evolve all benefit from playing as the "bad guy". I don't think Mr. X alone would sustain that side of the gameplay loop.

Also, and i know some didn't like the camera change, who the fuck thinks RE7 is better than REmake 2?
RE7 isn't bad don't get me wrong but Remake 2 feels like a mainline RE, RE7 feels like a sub code veronica spin off like Dead Aim. A well crafted novelty in its pocket side universe that wont ever be referenced beyond maybe a easter egg file ever again. Which is a shame as "please Ethan, save my family" is one of the most genuinely emotional scenes in the entire series, but it was just a really good Outlast. REmake 2 however is the "Strange Reality" of a city that runs on keys and hidden puzzles built over a giant megacorps evil laboratory that made the original trilogy so beloved despite or because of its cheese. RE7 was a nice spin off in the tradition of the spin offs. REmake 2 was righting the ship with, gameplay wise, the sequel to RE4 5 should have been.

it's not what I want in resident evil, user
it's the exact opposite of what I want

It wasn't a flop at least, and that's what matters. It was a risky move to do a first person RE game and it did pay off pretty good.

Evolve showed that it doesn't always work. Hopefully the 4vs1 is just one of many fun modes.

Yoko is the best character you stupid bitches. Item space is everything in that game.

Outbreak had a ton of 'boss' characters. It would make more sense to create a Left4Dead style director and let the enemy player inhabit whatever it decides to spawn.

>sneezes on you and puts you in danger
I still main her though

She is. I used Yoko the most simply because of her backpack other than that she sucked though

>Spawn as Zombie
>Wait for player, but timer is ticking down till you are kicked back to wait mode
>jump out, maybe take some damage but die or time runs out
>repeat
>Spawn as licker if the player is doing better
>Spawn as Tyrant level if player just picked up a key item for opening a critical path
>Spawn as boss if player enters boss arena while you are in the lobby.

More like Yoko, enjoy having no slots retard

I hope they port Outbreak 1/2 to anything other than PS2. I know you can setup an emulator to play it online but the only people who wanna play are tryhards who won't play below Very Hard and expect you to know the entire meta of the game. I just wanna have fun with friends!

I want to play as the zombie elephant and crazy hatchet guy.

Attached: 20190829162006.jpg (1438x1125, 163K)

what does a guy have to do to get a zip folder with emulator and game already set up

post a cute loli

More like Retard, enjoy having no slots yoko

Yeah but you have to play with a bunch of elitists who only wanna play Very Hard or find people willing to setup all this shit to play.

>Spawn as Zombie
>Wait for player, but timer is ticking down till you are kicked back to wait mode
>jump out, maybe take some damage but die or time runs out
>repeat
>Spawn as licker if the player is doing better
>Spawn as Tyrant level if player just picked up a key item for opening a critical path
>Spawn as boss if player enters boss arena while you are in the lobby.

This is all I have for right now.

Attached: s2Mk8kp[1].jpg (640x806, 61K)

This game will be ABSOLUTE TRASH just like RE2MAKE. Nu-Capcom has no soul. NONE.

Attached: michael.png (833x638, 756K)

It doesn't take any time at all to learn to play on VH if you're not a brainlet, and once you can do it you can sleepwalk through the other difficulties so of course nobody wants to play that shit.

i think i remember this shit, what was the lowdown again

>It wasn't a flop at least, and that's what matters. It was a risky move to do a first person RE game and it did pay off pretty good.
True. I don't think anyone genuinely thinks RE8 was shelved, but they're definitely going to take a hard look at the reception of 7 and re2 remake and I'd be willing to bet that 8 is getting a lot of alterations.

Love this game, lots of teamkilling to be had. The lack of voice communication was great too, since the person that I always try to teamkill couldn't ever explicitly say to the other team members that I've been trying to kill him while the they weren't looking.

Also, there was a niche PvP community in this game as well.

I'm sorry user, I don't have the stuff you require
but I can guide you to obsrv and they should be able to give you everything you need

Thumbnails taken from the YT Video (1/4)

Attached: resi-resistence-03.jpg (768x432, 33K)

Attached: resi-resistence-02.jpg (768x432, 29K)

Attached: resi-resistence-01.jpg (768x432, 28K)

I know I'm in the minority but I hope they keep the first person view

Attached: resi-resistence-04.jpg (768x432, 24K)

I love her so much.

What's this?

The mother of my children.

People managed to extract these from the Announcement Teaser thats currently on the official Resident Evil YouTube Channel, which will go live in September. These are thumbnails YouTube automatically created for the video.

>Not George
There is nothing better than having a stack of 12 recovery meds and I-frame tackling through a bosses attacks

Attached: 1567086218701.jpg (900x691, 83K)

>he thinks yoko is a good character
Enjoy your fucking potato looking girl and die desperately trying to menu the items out of your bag

>Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 came out September 9th
>Resident Evil Resistance trailer comes out September 9th
ITS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Attached: 74247274224.jpg (842x888, 161K)

Are folks able to extract the video itself?

Attached: 6caf777436b25d65262762e7c7262392.jpg (847x655, 324K)

it better have the same game design as the first two.

Attached: 1381368345843.jpg (350x447, 108K)

Attached: image.jpg (1039x803, 160K)

kek

residenteviloutbreak.com/

>A well crafted novelty in its pocket side universe that wont ever be referenced beyond maybe a easter egg file ever again.
You really don't think they just resurrected something as big as fucking Umbrella to only appear in one game, do you?

None of those characters look pleasant to look at, less alone play as one of them.

Attached: disgusted.jpg (800x450, 46K)

yellow sweatshirt girl a cute

>asymmetrical horror
noooo just make it a proper version of Outbreak where everyone can roam all over the map separately and now there aren't long-ass loadtimes between every room

ReMake2's combat would feel so unsuited if there's some dickhead actual human piloting NotMrX or whatever

>finally might get a new Outbreak game
>but assymetrical
>but whole new cast of characters

It's a mixed feeling.

>being this much of a shitter

you know the original games weren't just fully 1 sided coop vs AI only right?

Attached: 1299752393681.jpg (559x568, 20K)

honestly it's modern capcom. i'm expecting little more than just Ghost Survivors gone multiplayer at this point.

I want the old gang back, not whoever the fuck these new shitters are.

Because Dead by Deadlight is shit?

Dead By Daylight is weirdly popular in Japan

like huge piles of fanart level

>not maining Yoko

Wait really? I expected the West would like it on that level and Japan wouldn't care for it.

>not maining the man whose life is shit

Google, faggot.

sadly, it's Japanese onry with an Engrish patch.

>Literally just
>
>Ok

What did Capcom mean by this?

Yeah, Japanese players love DbD and loved Friday the 13th

I really doubt they will make something like Files 1 & 2, but maybe they'll announce an Outbreak remaster alongside it (since they're porting a shitload of older RE games to the switch)

Attached: kevinryman.jpg (460x640, 27K)

>Outbreak remaster
Out of all their RE ports that one I'd actually be up for buying.

>not playing as kevin
you disqust me

Ok guys, check that shit out...

RPG Elements

Attached: 1550051404824.gif (500x330, 985K)

At this point I'd pay full price just for Outbreak with faster loading between rooms and functioning online that doesn't require the emulated version of the game

it just means the big boss at the end will have REALY NICE ai because it will be a player

either that or random zombies will be players like in re6 i fucking love that mode

Re6 had a fun multiplayer side mode that let you invade other people's games as the various enemy types. That could be fun here.

Oh yeah most certainly if they can improve the load times and improve the online indeed a day one buy I'd even welcome them adding more costumes or characters since they also added extra for REmake HD and Zero.

That was a fun mode also showed how terrible randoms are at actually using the counter mechanics.

I like Jim for how nonsensical his whole schtick is compared to the others.
He just plops down and bioweapon monstrosities ignore him.
He flips a literal magic coin and he becomes a crit god.
His special ability in File 2 is just to swing his weapon more than once. Shit's hilarious.

RE6 is such a fun game even if it's so detached from the original series by this point, Mercenaries is also insanely fun
>he doesn't main Agent

Attached: Agent.jpg (728x724, 79K)

>not maining the woman who's drop dead gorgeous

Attached: Alyssa2.jpg (737x1024, 114K)

>main Agent
Ah I see you too are a man of culture.

But I do.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (737x1024, 118K)

>Not playing Jim and getting your crit chance above 50%

Attached: 1563819307618.png (573x625, 446K)

Search for outbreak server. Basically get pcsx2 and play online
>He doesn't play on VH

Do you know if the Outbreak Online is hosted client side or server side?

Attached: 1549689112514.jpg (960x705, 54K)

Sort of client side? There is a server you connect to but when you actually play whoever loads first into a room they become "room master" and essentially they are hosting that specific room.
But either way, if people just did the HDD setup no one would ever lag or disconnect period.

Ah okay, I ask because I'm from Australia and figured it would be extremely laggy to play with others

Im from a South American shithole and after doing the HDD setup I could play with anyone with zero lag.

It will be nothing like the classics you realize this right? It will be dumbed down for zoomers.

Attached: 1533041397508m.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Outbreak already was "dumbed down" Resident Evil. Decisions, decisions is the last level in the game and all you have to do is run around and get 3 items and you win.