Glue joycons into switch cause I never planned to take them out anyway

>glue joycons into switch cause I never planned to take them out anyway
>Left joy stick starts drifting
>Have to buy a new switch now

Thanks Nintendo

Attached: bundle_color_portable (1).jpg (554x369, 21K)

Are you a retard?

>Nintendo offers "repairing" them instead of changing the design of the joystick

Funny story.

kek why would you do that hahaha

Attached: 5F134E08-6281-453A-9318-BFDB5133D527.png (638x479, 363K)

Nintendo created a broken system so I fixed it

This shows everything wrong with Nintendo or any big corporation nowadays. I'd honestly consider buying a Switch if it didn't fall apart on its own after a year of use.

Attached: IMG_2082.jpg (600x405, 53K)

Pics or it be false

Joycon Drift is an exaggerated issue and doesnt matter since any switch owner has a pro controller anyway, I have had my switch since launch and not a single issue with Joycons. That being said they should work consistently and its a shame so many people claim to be having issues, everything else about the system is pretty damn durable so its surprising. My main complaint with the system is the game cart cover, it doesnt feel very good to open it and put a game in and close it, wish it was more mechanical / less rubbery as it feels like it will get loose with age.

How do I take a picture of super glue inside of the joycon railing? You can't see the glue

Everything else is good, it's the joystick design that is critically flawed, whoever designed it is an amateur.

>just buy another controller bro

Don't you mean they locked a money in a room with a sketch pad and then built the closest controller like thing he randomly sketched?

The controller is fine, it's just the Joystick, it has cheap materials and a dust deposit where the contacts are, that's what causes drifting, that dust naturally falls on top of the contacts.

Why? The clip on is perfectly stable . The joycons don't come loose. There is no reason to go above and beyond in glueing the joycons to the switch, Even if you claim you planned to never take them out. That's like breaking off the e brake on a car because you don't park on a hill.
Are you retarded, or just talking shit ?

Attached: YoGawt1_d.jpg (640x906, 40K)

I'm this guy

Attached: fc,550x550,royal_blue.jpg (550x550, 22K)

Console manufacturers don't make every individual component that goes into their system; they have to pick and choose what's available on the market.
Nintendo just happened to choose poorly when trying to find a joystick with a smaller profile, cheaper price, and ready abundance for their new console. They weren't likely to sacrifice form factor or pay for something scarce, and the controllers were already a fortune due to the gyro sensors, HD rumble, NFC reader, and wireless receivers.
They could at some point release a 2.0 that fixes the drift but they know they'd have to sell them at a loss to get anyone to trade up.

I never claimed otherwise, still, they can easily change the piece for another one that doesn't kill itself after a while, just ask for the same dimensions and output

Nah. Karl would have just left it alone as long as it stayed locked in to the switch just fine.
You've gone and fixed something that didn't need fixing and now you've fucked it all up. Karl wouldnt have done that.

Your best bet might be nail polish remover. Try to get some in between the seems. It dissolves a lot of super glues.
Or it might seep in to something critical and fuck all that up.

Attached: wa.jpg (250x418, 11K)

Cope

No way is someone that stupid

Same

They could, but a 2.0 model would likely have to use more expensive parts and drive up the product cost. It's not currently a good idea for Nintendo because the average consumer wouldn't bother upgrading controllers for $80, let alone more than that.

>buy pro controller
>dpad fucking sucks and i have to open the controller to fix it
thanks nintendo

Based retard

Huh? What are you talking about? Drifting is caused by the Joystick piece itself, the rest is fine.

>>glue joycons into switch cause I never planned to take them out anyway

Attached: 1566987869969.png (484x505, 96K)

Why didn't you just glue the Switch to the dock while you were at it?

>joycon drift is exaggerated
>Just spend $70 dollars on controllers that don't shit the bed

Fuck off.

>Joycon drift is exaggerated
>Just spend an additional $70 for a controller that doesn't shit the bed!

Fuck off, I should expect the controllers that come with the damn thing to work for awhile provided I take good care of them, which I do.

>2 pairs of joycon start drifting
>too lazy to fuck around with sending them to Nintendo for repair
>Astral Chain comes out tomorrow
>was going to get it but not now since I don't want to get frustrated with the drift

Fuck this shit I'm just gonna play all the old PC games I never got around to playing
System Shock 2 has been wonderful so far

Yes, that's why you hear so many complaints of the soicon sockets getting loose, the stand getting loose, the plastic cracking, the air vent grid breaking off, and some dead pixels that Nintendo claims are perfectly normal to boot.

Do guys like you defend corporations for free or do you get paid for it?

>Do something stupid
>Blame it on others

>The company that has designed every piece of hardware in-house before suddenly changed that when they made a hybrid console, decreasing their control over the design and quality assurance to make sure this experimental venture doesn't have something fuck up massively!
Nintendo cheaped out on purpose, admit it. They designed the controller, they knew what would happen. We all know how extensively Nintendo tests their products before launch, there's no way this wasnt caught, and yet Nintendo stuck with it, because they'd rather save 15¢ per joy-con produced. Now it's biting them in the ass, because they're replacing busted joy-cons for free, regardless of warranty or how it's busted, to help fight off a massive class action lawsuit against them, which looks like its probably going to go through and win anyway.

That only happens to retards that treat their shit badly, the joystick shits itself after normal use. People like you are the reason companies never solve actual problems.

>being poor

>Do something stupid
>Blame it on others

>The company that has designed every piece of hardware in-house before suddenly changed that when they made a hybrid console, decreasing their control over the design and quality assurance to make sure this experimental venture doesn't have something fuck up massively!
Nintendo cheaped out on purpose, admit it. They designed the controller, they knew what would happen. We all know how extensively Nintendo tests their products before launch, there's no way this wasnt caught, and yet Nintendo stuck with it, because they'd rather save 15¢ per joy-con produced. Now it's biting them in the ass, because they're replacing busted joy-cons for free, regardless of warranty or how it's busted, to help fight off a massive class action lawsuit against them, which looks like its probably going to go through and win anyway.
>Hurr Durr, spastic Joy-cons arent that bad! Stop exaggerating!!!
My right joy-con would like a word with you, the stick is completely non-functional at this point. It constantly looks down and to the left, no matter how hard i press the joystick in another direction.
>Inb4 lol don't break your joy-cons with autistic manbaby strength
I feel like I have to be gentle with them because I'm scared of breaking them. Not so with other 1st party controllers. The joycons are flimsy as fuck. Good idea, bad quality.

>I'd honestly consider buying a Switch if it didn't fall apart on its own after a year of use.
To be fair, with the amount of usage my Switch gets it'll last be until about 2050

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

don't you have some censored games to play? oh wait...guess not top kek

Yes, that's why you hear so many complaints of the soicon sockets getting loose, the stand getting loose, the plastic cracking, the air vent grid breaking off, and some dead pixels that Nintendo claims are perfectly normal to boot.

Do guys like you defend corporations for free or do you get paid for it?

Don't reply. Just report and ignore

omg just buy another 30 dollar controller so you can play with your 20 dollars a month internet subscription. jeez, imagine NOT giving money to nintendo

I'm afraid you are actually retarded OP

>He bought a shitch
lmao

>so mad at a company that you post the same shit twice