Sp... is Poison male or female? What are your thoughts on this character? I like what I see, but I'm not into penises...

Sp... is Poison male or female? What are your thoughts on this character? I like what I see, but I'm not into penises. How about you?

Attached: Poiso.png (2000x1771, 3.77M)

sex, have it.

Attached: 1565815782142.png (812x824, 188K)

god I want her to fill my butthole with her creamy futa cum

i would drain her balls in my mouth

Attached: 14+year+old+prostitutes+in+bulgaria+as+a+47+_0eaefbbbe2460fced3f5a0a0dfed368f.png (375x250, 189K)

Not with you, discord denizen.

Yes.

The character was female. Westerners didn't like hitting women even if they are apart of an evil thug gang so the japs made her a tranny, and since the games only sold well in the west it stuck in japan too.

i would unironically date a trans girl if they looked like a girl

female in japan
tranny in the west

She was never trans, that was a meme caused by censorship

Based

I would put my penis in her very feminine vagina that she definitely has

>because of hatred

It's not hatred, it's pity because 2 men can't have children and they don't feel like wasting their time.

>that fucking body of work
God I wish I were Poison

I'd date a trap or a ftm but not a mtf, the idea of putting it inside her is weirding me out.

What do you identify as sexuality-wise?

straight

>people only fuck to have children
How does it feel to have your mind stuck in tribalism-era humanity?

I don't give a damn.
I'm sort of in the same boat. I prefer pussy. But Poison is a diamond in the rough. Them titties and that ass is just something no normal tranny would ever have. If she's post op and has a hole I'm fuckin it.
If she's pre-op and still has a dick, well I guess her ass'll be getting rammed.

>design a female character with female facial features, female voice actor, and hyper-sexual female assets
>"it's a guy lol"

plain faggot propaganda, kike censorship, and japanese kowtowing. poison is a biological female

Attached: 1556670412299.png (354x315, 85K)

Attached: 3453435.jpg (868x740, 90K)

Futanari in Japan
Female? in the West

Attached: futa-bulge-futanari-futa-solo-4099982_01CDFJX9EYJAQR38QQ2ARBDDYM.1024x0.jpg (811x1028, 49K)

>tribalism-era humanity
wew lad

Traps are cute and straight, mental illnesses trannies are gay and sickening

Wait what ? if any of the trans i have met look anything like Poison i would fuck her i have no doubt in my mind

Straight... male or straight... female?

Attached: 1550003827720.gif (468x236, 758K)

>modeseven

Attached: 11C3D6F62478476883E3CE7D123CD56E.png (630x354, 257K)

Bailey Jay looks mostly female minus the dick. So yes, some trannies can look relatively female in form.

How does poison do it Yea Forums how can she hide it so well?
It's a micropenis? I don't understand...

biological female capable of getting pregnant

Capcom stopped caring. Poison is now whatever you want Poison to be.

How does it feel to be apart of a generation that's having the most sex ever, the least kids, and record high mental illness?

Feels great, can't wait for the oldfags to die so we all kill ourselves and get rid of humans :^)

Only if they keep the dick. If they lose the dick and balls to hell with em.

based

this, trannys and futafags cope

Attached: 1558746424345.jpg (574x574, 53K)

that also has a dick

>generation that's having the most sex ever
Source?

>because of hatred
>not because they're almost always hideous as fuck and VERY rarely pass
>not because they're batshit insane individuals that want to mutilate their bodies to "feel like a woman"
>not because they somehow manage to be even more insufferable than women
>not because of the 40% suicide rate
>not because it's still taboo as fuck to be in a gay/trans relationship

The delusion is real.

Anons, Would you date a very attractive trap who will play videogames and cook food for you but never put out or

a below average, chubby girl who can't cook and has no interest in games (watches only netflix) but puts out at any time?

Attached: +_5cd9a6e90944570ab8f5d797f43f7168.jpg (700x700, 143K)

why did you type out a response to a troll image

god, is there anything better then underboob, sideboob and cleavage?

I wasn't into penises before, but Poison changed that.

sneed

The first BUT no trap shit, a twink is fine desu.

It's actually 100%. If you'd fuck a tranny you aren't straight.

(she)male
Capcom is just wishy washy about it because they 1. like it as a joke and 2. don't want to really commit to anything in fear of pissing of whinny people in the west.

Attached: 1566763082789.png (1280x1220, 192K)

LOL. Nah, you're gay. Any normal man can pick a tranny out of a crowd of 1000 women. Their face, their hands, their adam's apple, their jaw line, their nose, their brow ridge, their gait, their voice, their posture, their height, their overall frame, their sense of fashion, their hair, their application of makeup. Everything about trannies are manufactured, disgusting, and twisted in all natural aspects and even your most base, animal brain can detect this. They are the final conclusion of hedonism, mental illness, and the perversion of life.

Attached: 1560738760799.png (513x697, 429K)

I would stay single, what kind of gay shit is this
Both sound awful

>chubby girl who can't cook
What the fuck is even the point? That's disgusting.

no

Neither since both choices are shit.

KILL ALL TRANNIES

>very attractive trap who will play videogames and cook food for you
Fine to me, unless they cut their dick out, that's a no for me.
Keep your cock and crossdress, that's fine.

I don't care either way
what i'm interested in is them sitting on my face

What wouls you do if you were Poison, user?

I wonder about the people who genuinely can't tell if someone is Trans or not. There's a shit ton of differences between a Male and a Female that's easy to spot. Voice and looks being some of the major ones.

>poison will never creampie your mouth
its not fair bros!

Nop i would fuck poison but im damn sure i wouldnt fuck a dude

That's a bit misleading. The people who are having sex are having astronomically more sex than any generation prior due to things like tinder, but something like a quarter of the male population is completely sexless for years if not their whole life so far.

nice myth retard ono said she was a newhalf on twitter

God, I want her to rape my throat so bad bros.

NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST MURDER US WE'RE PEOPLE TOO

Attached: 1566233994376.png (693x598, 201K)

So what is she then?

Also, it's a video game character so bear that in mind.

He explained why at the end of his post.

Same. I want to die choking on that musky slab of shebull cockmeat.

>fucking a dude who looks like a girl
At that point, I'd rather fuck a buff, masculine dude with huge muscles.

The first one because I already have a trap gf (male).

Nop i would fuck poison but im damn sure i wouldnt fuck a dude

What is the percentage of transwomen? If it's less than 2% there is plenty of men willing to take them, no need to complain.

>fucking a dude who looks like a girl
At that point, I'd rather fuck a buff, masculine dude with huge muscles.

...am straight

God, I want her to rape my throat so bad bros.

Why not a buff, masculine girl with huge muscles?

Originally a tranny. Now canonically female from birth. And thank God; no one likes chicks with dicks.

>I'd fuck a dude but i damn sure wouldn't fuck a dude

>draw a woman
>call it a boy
>now anyone who finds the drawing attractive is gay

Haha got 'em

Fuck, imagine those massive apple-sized balls slapping her ballsweat over your face as she fucks your face upside down.

neither, I dont need a gf.

Poison is a female that was said to be male by early SJWs

Date.

I assume a lot more would fuck one.

Sweaty, slapping balls are my favorite kind of balls. Imagine misbehaving and Poison cockslapping you into submission with her ten pounds of dick, then smothering you with that obscene sack until you pass out or worse.

That's pretty gay.

Neither. Because I'm an intellectual.

God, I want it so bad. I want it daily, I want her to permanently cover my face with her cockmusk, mark me as her personal fucktoy and property

>futafags still insist they're not incredibly gay

Ahem.

Traps aren't gay, that is all.

Attached: 1567108955826.jpg (1200x927, 134K)

I want to fucking choke on her fist sized dickhead until I turn permanently retarded from oxygen deprivation and can literally only think about her massive sheschlong, enormous balls, and heady, nauseating body odor.

Attached: WItgk4O.png (515x515, 235K)

Don't bully my mommy

She's gonna fuck me in the ass later

Bro that's too far...

And people say gamers are entitled .

Attached: 1461970615490.jpg (500x332, 12K)

THat's exactly how I want it too.
I want to literally go retarded from her cock, only able to even say "cock" "balls" and "cum"

I wouldn't date someone who can't give me children,

I wish Poison was my mom too!

I dated a really attractive girl who played videogames and cook food for me, that doesn't make the relationship good.

>that mouth

I dated a really attractive girl who played videogames and cook food for me, that doesn't make the relationship good.

Wtf? What went wrong?

He was better as NitroTitan

I don't agree. You just aren't devoted enough.

That's the spirit.

HIROSHIMOOOOOOOOOOT

According to my research, she was originally a female character who was retconned as a MtF transgender because of localization issues. Her visual design never changed, so she looks like the female she always was.

Why can't people just let anyone date whoever they want?

>her
>her
>her
>female
>she
>her
>her
>straight
>she's
>her
>female
>she
>biological female
>her
>she
>she
>her
>female
>female
>her
>her
>her
>mommy
>she's
>her
>mom
>she's
>her

Attached: 1524451371980.png (305x382, 117K)

This debate is stale and only serves to distract from how lacking Poison is in terms of lore, gameplay, and iconicism. She's a lame character whose novelty return was run into the ground by the end of USF4. For her to come back AGAIN in SF5 after almost a year of waiting for new content was a major letdown. SF5 sucks and there's no saving it. Bring on SF6, keep anyone inolved with Capcom fighting games for the past several years FAR away from it, and for God's fucking sake, don't waste Makoto or Oro on this sinking ship. *sips tea*

Attached: 1557679338901.png (1228x1150, 230K)

They should probably target the ones willing to fuck them, rather than straight men as a whole.

>Sp... is Poison male or female?
Poison is a transgender female (biologically male, socially female)
>What are your thoughts on this character?
she's cute, nice design and palette, i liked her playstyle back in SFIV
>I like what I see, but I'm not into penises. How about you?
penises are fine when attached to traps, not gonna suck it or bottom though

This. The whole gaping wound thing disgusts me.

honestly if we lived in a perfect world where trannies didn't age like milk and i wouldn't have to stick my dick inside a literal rotting orifice to have sexy times with them i'd probably consider dating one

a tranny almost tricked my dick into boning him once a few years ago until someone they knew gave me the heads up that he transitioned like a year ago

No arguments there.

The more skilled he got as an artist, the more of a total asshole he became.

See TheBoogie if you want to see a good artist be a Vorefag while not being a total faggot about it.

The Marris from the future having sex flash and Charm lovey-dovey sex on bed flash and to a lesser extent the Marris self anal fisting flash are still on my top favorite flash anims and I recall literally as he switched names to Modeseven and focused on his goo-vore shit it just started going downhill real fast.

Poison is officially whatever you want her to be.
If you want her to have a big futa dick then she has one, if not then she doesn't, simple as.

>I'm probably not going to play it, but i hope Cyberpunk does well so other developers(mostly Japanese) make games centered in Cyberpunk worlds

Poison is female, her being a tyranny is western censorship.

She was originally meant to be biogically female, but they've changed her into a transwoman to avoid lawsuits with American feminist groups. This was confirmed by the director of the game in his twitter account a couple of years ago.

Now, she is officially trans (pre-op in Japan - post-op in America). She just was originally planned to be female.

Sex, have it with Poison! They are waiting for you in your bed!!!

She was originally meant to be biogically female, but they've changed her into a transwoman to avoid lawsuits with American feminist groups. This was confirmed by the director of the game in his twitter account a couple of years ago.

Now, she is officially trans (pre-op in Japan - post-op in America) confirmed by SF4 director. She just was originally planned to be female.

ga

HOW DO I FIND A HOT DICKGIRL TO SUCK GOD DAMMIT
IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN JUST GO ASK GIRLS IF THEY HAVE DICKS

>actually believing this
Do you have brain damage

> What are your thoughts on this character?
I think she is a nice eye candy.

> I like what I see, but I'm not into penises. How about you?
Nothing nude mods can't fix.

I doubt whoever designed had any intention of her being a tranny, so its a girl

based

Sex, have it with Poison! They are waiting for you in your bed!!!

this
>draw a very fucking obvious female
>anyone calling it male
doesn't work like that

>but I'm not into penises
Get out.

WOBALCHIA

>Trans rights? Sure, everyone has a right to have a bitchin transmission in their car to get them where they need to go. Who'd be against that.

Attached: 1564808503155.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

HAMBURGER

Poison was canonically born a male.

Calling her a tranny is basically on par with agreeing with whatever J.K. Rowling has been spewing lately. Arbitrarily deciding someone is something else after the fact and agreeing with as canon. But Poison being a tranny is one of those things that won't go away no matter what so it's pointless to argue.

the only appeal of female penises is to see them leaking their weak, watery seed after you give them a good prostate massage

Attached: 9.jpg (675x385, 36K)

the original nebulous idea of her character was as a female, but the japs were uncomfortable with a woman in a fighting game so they made her a tra instead. her earliest concept art labels her as a "newhalf" aka shemale.

this wasn't translated to american audiences very well, so when americans later made their own game with Poison in it, they basically just made her as a female (because they didn't know), and retconned it later that she was a post-op tranny.

all implementations of her actual character have been biologically male.

couldve had a shitty personality

So she was a girl who turned into a futa.

So its not gay.

Attached: 1557088459402.jpg (685x719, 78K)

The only reason they said poison wasnt defined as male or female is because a bunch of people bitched about being able to beat up a female in a video game.

They said this as a rebuff to the complaints.

Maybe if trans “women” could actually pass and didn’t cut their genitals off to make a horrific frankenpussy they would be worth dating. Not to mention their entire personality always boils down to “I’m a tranny and that’s all I’m ever going to talk about”